Kim Tae Ri 김태리~Chungmuro Star~ [Upcoming Drama 2024: Jeong Nyeon]

DrBooger

Kim Tae-ri's recent status quo with a'short cut hair' and a pictorial'alluring beauty'
Moon Seeun

Input 2018-12-08 09:04:49Modified 2018-12-08 09:04:47
f30q04z2k55i0cpkyaof.jpgYouTube'DAZED KOREA'

[Insight] Reporter Moon Se-eun = Kim Tae-ri's new pictorial photo with a unique atmosphere has been released, which is a hot topic.

Kim Tae-ri, who has even elegance thanks to her short-cut hair, created an elegant atmosphere with a dreamy expression.

In addition, his alluring gaze caught the viewers' attention at once.

In particular, wearing a beret and digesting various outfits, he turned a pictorial into a movie.

410158xf99lfjqr08niz.jpg

YouTube'DAZED KOREA'

Despite not having dark makeup, Kim Tae-ri boasted distinct features and showed off her beautiful beauty.

Even without fancy clothes and accessories, Kim Tae-ri shined only with her existence.

Fans who saw the photo poured out hot reactions such as "It's pretty, but there's an atmosphere", "What movie trailer you think is", and "Only admiration".

28vn406m14i0461f8yp9.jpg

Park Shin-hye, 90-year-old brother, Tae-ri Kim, Ara Go, and Yoona "Everyone is great, Respect!" [Interview ②]

In an interview held at a cafe in Sogyeok-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 22nd, Park Shin-hye said, “(Actors born in 90, such as Tae-ri Kim, Goara, Yoona, Shin Se-kyung, etc.) are people who work hard in their respective positions. I re-respect them all,” he said.

Born in 1990, Park Shin-hye is the same age as Goa-ra, Kim Tae-ri, Shin Se-kyung, and Yoon-a, and is currently actively working across the screen and home theater.

Park Shin-hye said, “Maybe they and I will be at the same time of their debut. Since we have been working in (entertainment) since our teenage years, to borrow from Yoo Ah-in's expression, we have really lived with only one job for 10 years. “To many people, we are not forgotten, and our name continues So, if you mention it and remember it, we all didn't spend those 10 years in vain, I think I'd like it.” 

Born in 1990, Shin Se-kyung debuted in 1998, Park Shin-hye and Goa in 2003, Yoona in 2007, and Kim Tae-ri in 2016.

Link:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003048521

[Pop Interview③] Kim Dami "I want to keep showing good acting like Kim Go-eun and Kim Tae-ri"

Input 2018.07.10. 8:11 am

In an interview with Herald POP, which was recently held at a cafe in Palpan-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Dami Kim expressed her will to continue to show good acting like Kim Go-eun and Kim Tae-ri.

As Dami Kim received the spotlight for her debut film,'The Witch,' the modifiers such as'the second Kim Go-eun' and'the second Kim Tae-ri' follow. “It was a modifier I couldn't hear before filming'Witch'. It's overkill, but I think it's a good thing. Acting is difficult because there is no answer, but at the same time, the process of becoming that character is fun. Both of them are my favorite actors, but I want to continue to show good acting like them.”

Stella Magazine New York Fashion Film & Photo with Tae-rRi Kim

image-asset.png?format=1000w
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Link:https://www.hancinema.net/-fingersmith-kim-min-hee-ha-jung-woo-and-kim-tae-ri-s-intense-chemistry-to-attract-high-expectation-80624.html#!prettyPhoto

'Fingersmith' Kim Min-hee, Ha Jung-woo and Kim Tae-ri's intense chemistry to attract high expectation

photo582668.jpg

Director Park Chan-wook's new film, 'Fingersmith' starring Kim Min-hee, Ha Jung-woo, and rookie Kim Tae-ri is attracting high expectation as they bring on the intense chemistry among the actors

Cinema magazine Cine 21 revealed the BTS photos from the pictorial shooting set of 'Fingersmith' through their official Facebook on April 9th.

The pictorial shoot was for the cover page of the magazine to celebrate its 20th anniversary. Kim Min-hee, Ha Jung-woo, Kim Tae-ri, and director Park Chan-wook participated in the photo session.

Kim Min-hee Ha Jung-woo, director Park Chan-wook, and Kim Tae-ri posed in the set of the antique background.

The strong contrast between Kim Min-hee in black and Kim Tae-ri in red is eye-catching. The two will play a same-sex couple in the film.

'Fingersmith' is a cinematic adaptation of British novel of the same title. A girl, who grew up amongst a group of pickpockets during the British Victorian period, approaches a noble heiress in order to have her to marry the master pickpocket of her group. 'Fingersmith' will start filming in June.

Link:http://www.sportsq.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=181962

Movie Color] (21)'Dear My Friends' Yeom Hye-ran, The Power of True Acting (Interview Q)

Kim Tae-ri, who recently appeared in the movie'Girl' and became a newcomer, picked Yeom Hye-ran as a respected senior in a recent interview. When the story of Kim Tae-ri came out, Yeom Hye-ran was embarrassed, saying, "There is nothing specially taught. I am not a person to teach."

“Actor Taeri seems to be a friend who expresses his heart without showing any offense. He always comes to the performance without a word and comes to congratulate. After coming to see the performance, he was clearing the waiting room by himself
. I introduced my theater company because I didn't know how to start acting. I worked as a lighting and sound staff, and I trained in acting. I was amazed because I acted boldly and instinctively. I thought there would be. The character of'My Lady' fits well with Tae-ri's original appearance, so I think she looked prettier. She is pure yet strong, feminine and energetic."

Link:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/movie/article/117/0003396028

Tae-ri Kim transforms into captain of'Seungri-ho', a space garbage cleaner, "acting with animal instincts"

Input 2020.08.11. 8:12 am

202008110806584746_1_20200811081213260.jpg?type=w430

[My Daily  = Reporter Kwak Myeong-dong] Song Joong-ki, Kim Tae-ri, Jin Sun-kyu. The ensemble of actors with different charms such as Hae-Jin Hae-jin's motion-capture acting, and'Seungri-ho', a space science fiction film directed by Jo Sung-hee,'The Wolf Boy' and'Detective Hong Gil-dong: The Lost Village' The character still of Kim Tae-ri, who has transformed into'Captain Jang', the leader who leads'is revealed.

202008110806584746_2_20200811081213264.jpg?type=w430
From'Mr. Sunshine' to a maid who made a deal with the Count, from '1987' to a freshman in grade 87, from'Mr. Actor Kim Tae-ri, who always plays a new character from a different era, is not typical of all characters, and firmly reveals his presence with a casual naturalness.

202008110806584746_3_20200811081213268.jpg?type=w430

This time, the leader of the space garbage cleaner'Seungri-ho' and'Captain Jang' are disassembled into all-back short hair, sunglasses, and a laser gun.

'Seungriho' is a movie about the story of the crew of the space garbage cleaner'Seungriho' jumping into a dangerous trade after discovering the humanoid robot'Dorothy' known as a weapon of mass destruction in 2092. 'Captain Jang', played by Tae-ri Kim, is the youngest, but is the brain and strategist of'Seungri-ho'. Captain Jang, who was once the captain of the notorious space pirates, changed his status and became the leader of the space garbage scavenger, Seungri. Because of his always drunk and mak-maal personality, not only the crew of'Seungri-ho' but also the rough space workers stick their tongue out.

Captain Jang, who has an extraordinary brain and extraordinary leadership so that there is no machine to handle, is confused by unexpected situations such as when he discovers the humanoid robot Dorothy, known as a weapon of mass destruction. Lead the crew with judgment

In addition, Captain Jang's solid wickedness and his majesty aiming at a laser gun, revealed by his resoluteness against unjust matters, will take the audience to the world of space in 2092 with actor Kim Tae-ri's dignified performance.

Kim Tae-ri said, “The'Captain Jang' character that I haven't seen so far is very attractive. 'Captain Jang' is a character who has the intelligence to make the most cold judgments, but I didn't want it to look perfect.”

Director Cho Sung-hee said, “Kim Tae-ri is a wonderful actor who plays with an enormously broad spectrum and animal instinct. It is impossible to imagine'Captain Jang' other than Tae-ri Kim.” He expressed a high satisfaction with his work with Tae-ri Kim.

'Seungriho', which makes you to expect a new and interesting movie through the spectacle of space and fresh ensembles that actors such as Song Joong-ki, Kim Tae-ri, Jin Sun-gyu, and Hae Jin Hae-jin will create in a dynamic universe that they have never seen anywhere else, will be released on September 23. It is expected to bring a new breeze to the theater district.

Link:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/140/0000043703

Korean Entertainment Industry Outlook in 2021-What are the most anticipated films and series this year?

The prospects of 55 key players in the Korean entertainment industry-Movie is <Alien>, drama is <Jiri>

20_06_34__5ffd82bac674e_20210115201603261.jpg?type=w430

The results of the survey on Korean films that attract the most attention in 2021 are summarized in one line. At the same time, I feel the thirst for cinematic spectacle and catharsis, and at the same time, I can feel the gaze that pays attention to the outcome of post-corona era masterpieces in the market. Director Choi Dong-hoon's <The Aliens>, who won first place by overwhelming margin, <The Declaration of Emergency> by director Han Jae-rim, who was selected as second place, <The Decision to Break Up> by director Park Chan-wook, and <Seungri-ho> by director Cho Sung-hee are all the faces of Korean film industry. These are the movies filled with the crowd. Apart from the personal composition, among the films in the rankings, there are many blockbusters who have tried new genres in common.

<Aliens>, Choi Dong-hoon, Kim Woo-bin, Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim Tae-ri...

17_09_37__5ffc07c160b6b_20210115201603190.jpg?type=w430

Since it is the next work of unbeaten director Choi Dong-hoon, which mobilized 10 million viewers in succession with <The Thieves> and <Assassination>, many industry officials picked <Alien> as their first hand as their expectation. SF blockbuster <Alien>, which is based on aliens, is scheduled to be released sequentially by producing one and two films simultaneously. Woobin Kim, Junyeol Ryu, and Taeri Kim, who returned to the movie scene after 4 years of fighting cancer, are cast as the main actors. It is a work.

“The meeting of director Choi Dong-hoon, who has an amazing record of two 10 million films with director Yoon Je-gyun, and the subject of aliens and the genre of science fiction. It's a combination you can't help but expect from a completely young and new cast.” “It stimulates curiosity from the genre and material. There is a belief that the actors' good performance will be the basics, and since he is the director Choi Dong-hoon, who has a lot of commerciality, there is a belief that he would not have only taken a strange genre.” In addition, many people pay attention to the box office results as <Aliens>, which has been invested in a huge amount of capital, has a great influence on the Korean film industry in terms of scale. “A work that will have a symbolic influence on the planning and production direction of feature films after 2021, in the post-corona era.” “Can Director Choi Dong-hoon save the Korean film market that has been stagnated by Corona 19?” “Will the Korean film market really be able to hold a film of this budget?” “Depending on the results of the work, the standards for Korean film production costs may vary.

Link:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/140/0000043702

Prospects of the Korean Entertainment Industry in 2021-Taeri Kim, Jongseo Jeon, Junyeol Ryu, Sunho Kim...Actors' Generational Change

Enter 2021.01.15. 8:15 PM

The prospect of 55 key players in the Korean entertainment industry-the emergence of a new generation
19_59_56__5ffd812c0e029_20210115201559647.jpg?type=w430

16_55_27__5ffc046f1635a_20210115201559463.JPG?type=w430Original view
Kim Tae-ri

Kim Tae-ri, who ranked first in the'female actors to watch', was mentioned as "the cast that the creators pick in the first hand," and gained a lot of support. It is the result of the wishes of the actors who have “a new face that has both acting power and star characteristics” as an actor with “a pioneer-like image, whose genre and era have always been different.” “He is an actor who is definitely looking forward to his performance and growth for the time being.” As the release of <Seungri-ho> was postponed, Kim Tae-ri's 2021 lead film became a total of two films along with <The Aliens>. “Audience has already experienced that his choices lead directly to fun. There were many people waiting for his performance in 2021 because he is an actor who has always been cheered and recognized by the audience

Kim Tae Ri for JILL by JILL STUART

spacer.png

spacer.png

tumblr_obqpbzHa6b1u20wb7o1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

“Kim Tae Ri for JILL by JILL STUART ”

Spoiler

tumblr_p6wba0qSnS1tk2heto9_250.gifvtumblr_p6wba0qSnS1tk2heto1_250.gifvtumblr_p6wba0qSnS1tk2heto6_250.gifvtumblr_p6wba0qSnS1tk2heto3_250.gifvtumblr_p6wba0qSnS1tk2heto7_250.gifvtumblr_p6wba0qSnS1tk2heto4_250.gifvtumblr_p6wba0qSnS1tk2heto8_250.gifvtumblr_p6wba0qSnS1tk2heto5_250.gifvtumblr_p6wba0qSnS1tk2heto2_250.gifv

Hear
Kim Tae Ri 's Voice Learn More About Kim Tae Ri Through These Songs

MARCH 13, 2020 by PIN PRESTIGE

Perhaps thanks to the experience of studying journalism and broadcasting, the comfortable and pure voice has become a plus point for actor Kim Tae-ri. I have participated in singing the soundtrack of the starring movie twice, this is to provide "voice" for the work; and when she returns to herself, what kind of music do she like in life? Come from these songs to understand Kim Tae-li in and out of the play.

Text Wenyi

1. "Song of the End of the Century"-Kim Tae-ri

p2498440769.jpgStills of "The Temptation of a Daughter" (picture from the Internet)

Kim Tae-ri sang an old 1932 song "Song of the End of the Century" in his debut work "The Temptation of a Girl". It was this cappella that made many audiences notice the girl's voice. This song and her two dialogues were included in the original soundtrack of the movie "The Temptation of the Second Girl". If you want to know Kim Tae-li's voice most directly, the voice controllers might as well start from here.

2. "The Covered Road"-Kim Tae Li & Kang Dong Won

v2-7dda0d0f6f305656934c159a88f89ab5_r.jp

Movie poster (picture from the Internet)

This song is the ending song of the second movie "1987: The Day Dawn" starring Kim Tae-ri. It is sung by Kim Tae-ri and another starring Jiang Dong-won . Reality is not modified, and there is no too much skill. This is the charm of Jin Tae Li's singing. Under the fusion of delicate guitar accompaniment and male voice, a touch of sadness is revealed. Listen to the movie after watching it, and you can feel the power of silence even more.

3. "Persona"-RM Kim Nam Joon (BTS)

258f4290a6eaa22b93c54c86ab30aff6.719x719

"Map Of The Soul: Persona" album playlist (picture taken from the Internet)

Always working hard to act as someone else’s Kim Tae-ri, I also envy singers who can express their heartfelt thoughts through songwriting. When Kim Tae-li returned to herself, she was also a fan of BTS like many girls. The first song that was popular was the solo song "Persona" by the leader Kim Nam Joon.

Persona means "mask personality". This song tries to explore the difference between the true self and the appearance shown to the outside world. Jin Nanjun wrote in it: Who am I/This question has been asked for a lifetime/probably a question that has not been answered in this lifetime.

Kim Tae-ri said that the lyrics will resonate with her, maybe after you listen to it, you will start to question "Who am I"?

Kim Tae Ri's same playlist Kim Tae Ri's Playlist

"Song of the End of the Century"-Kim Tae-ri / "The Temptation of the Next Girl" soundtrack

"The Covered Road"-Kim Tae Li & Kang Dong Won / "1987: The Day When Dawn Comes" Original Soundtrack

"Persona"-Kim Nam Joon/BTS "Map of the Soul: Persona" album

"Spring Day"-BTS "You Never Walk Alone" album (Feature editor Qiu Yan mentioned this song in an interview, and Kim Tae-ri immediately hummed the melody.)

Two additional short paragraphs of Jin Tae Li's dialogue included in the original soundtrack of "The Temptation of the Second Girl":

"So it's this taste"

"The young lady is the doll of the next girl"

Link:https://pinprestige.com/against-the-odds-kim-tae-ri-beat-1500-to-land-her-first-major-film-role/

A Golden Tay Pear
Against The Odds, Kim Tae Ri Beat 1500 To Land Her First Major Film Role

MARCH 6, 2020 by PIN PRESTIGE

She was selected from 1,500 people and she has been in the industry for five years and has four works, all of which are amazing. Jin Tae-li's dazzling dazzling can't hide, but she is angry that she is ordinary. How does she make herself special?

There is a fragrance of flowers, which is what she expects of herself.

TEXT Qiuyan
PHOTOGRAPHY WEE KHIM
STYLING JOHNNY KHOO

About the beginning of 2018, in the movie "1987: The Day When Dawn" (abbreviation: 1987), I saw Kim Tae Ri's performance for the first time.

The film revolves around a historic democratic protest movement in South Korea and tells the bloody story of young people in that era. Kim Tae-ri, who was born in 1990, plays a freshman Yeon Hee in the film. This virtual character represents the contemporary people who clearly desire democracy and human rights but dare not resist and choose to stay out of the matter.

At the end of the story, Yeonhui finally plucked up the courage to get out of fear. In the last scene, she choked with tears, walked towards the crowds fighting for democracy in the street, climbed onto the bus, raised her fist-clipped right hand, and chanted democracy slogans.

When the credits were played, I accidentally heard a song "The Covered Road" sung by Kim Tae-ri and another main actor, Kang Dong-won of the film.

It can't be said that it is the movie's impression of the movie, the song melody, or Kim Tae-ri's rough, slightly childish but comfortable voice, which made me curious about this actor.

PIN-COVER-KIMTAERI-MAR20-1.jpgFashion Balenciaga

Google, who knows everything, told me that "1987" was the second film in which Kim Tae-ri participated. The first film she stepped into the Korean entertainment industry was "The Handmaiden" (The Handmaiden) (The Handmaiden) directed by Park Chan-wook, a famous Korean director, in 2016. The film has won numerous awards. Kim Tae-ri, who performed boldly with homosexuality, also won the new actor award for a series of film awards.

Kim Tae-ri’s performance in her debut work was recorded most concisely by Google: she auditioned for "The Second Girl", which stood out from the 1500:1 competition and got the chance to perform; although she was a rookie, her acting skills were excellent, and she quickly entered the "Zhongwu Road" Actor".

Chungmuro Road is the Hollywood of Korea. Shooting the cover of March, "Pin" cheered to Seoul to listen to the voice of Chungmuro Kim Tae-ri.

A standard challenge

The "Second Girl" was staged where conspiracy and lust were intertwined, and I slapped my tongue. This article does not write about the appreciation of the film, and I will not say much, but imagine that the readers will have the same reaction after watching this film. After watching this film, they may also notice the voice of Kim Tae-li.

Sound is one of the actors' performance tools. The original soundtrack of "Second Girl" includes an old 1932 song "Song of the End of the Century" sung by Kim Tae-ri in the film, as well as two dialogues of her.

Jin Tae Li's dream was originally to be a news anchor. She graduated from the media and communication department of Kyung Hee University, a well-known South Korea. She became interested in acting after joining a drama club in college, so she changed her ambitions. After graduation, she began to perform stage plays in a small theater.

After five years in the industry, Kim Tae-ri has three movies under his name, as well as the TV series "Mr. Sunshine" starring with actor-level Lee Byung-hyun. Each of these works is well received. Such achievement is pure luck, or is she good at picking the script? "Pin" asked Jin Tae-li what criteria she chose for her works, and also asked what kind of flowers she would compare herself to. For the complete interview, please pay attention to the March issue of "Pin" magazine.

Link-http://www.vogue.co.kr/2020/06/24/김태리의-선과-악/

Taeri Kim's Good and Evil

Good and evil, fairy tales and novels, boys and girls, morning and night, past and future, children and adults… Thus, the truth or boldness of Tae-ri Kim 0completed-.jpgcont//com.android../imontent

spacer.png

://ome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1610776365

spacer.png

211708469047.jit763310241159g

Tae-ri Kim enjoys a variety of life in movies. The round diamond necklace made with the headband was decorated with yellow diamonds. A diamond necklace with a large oval pendant matched together. The jewelry is Tiffany&Co.

Kim Tae-ri, who came out of a cave-like dress, was wearing a black suit and sneakers. We sat face to face behind the divider in the corner of the studio. After sitting on the sofa and taking a breath, Kim Tae-ri poured bottled water, drank gulp, and started eating pepperoni pizza that had cooled down during the shoot. The gloss of the ham and cheese disappeared early, and the dough hardened to dry like a desert, but Tae-ri Kim ate three pieces in a very economical and concise motion, just like the freshly fried acacia flower fried in Little Forest. Asked Tae-ri Kim, who sought her own'small forest' after easing her hunger, as Hyewon did. “Where have we met?”

Yes. We met at the set of <Vogue> before the movie <Girl> was released. Without knowing anything other than the information that'a monster rookie who was cast as the lead in a film directed by Park Chan-wook through the 1,500-to-1 competition rate', we sat down and interviewed like today. I asked a question with the momentum of depriving myself, but the answer that Tae-ri Kim gave the most was "I don't know." It wasn't an immediate answer. When I asked the question, I thought about it and said I didn't know. I wasn't embarrassed or sorry. When he shared his memories of that time, Tae-ri Kim laughed as if he had been hit by lightning. “It must have been. It must have been. I couldn't see the surroundings because my view was covered like a racehorse.”

I was able to get a glimpse of the identity of'I don't know' over the years by looking at the work she chooses, the characters she plays, and the words she occasionally said in interviews. After <The Lady>, Tae-ri Kim's first work was <Little Forest>. In the movie filmed for a full year to capture the four seasons, she made rice using nature as an ingredient, ate, and worked with the body, clearing the face of troubled youth. The next film was <1987> based on the June 10 Democratic Uprising. There wasn't much expectation because it seemed to be a mere Hongil point among the full-fledged male actors leading Korean movies, but when I saw the movie, the main character was Kim Tae-ri. The most common person representing the times, the only person who changes. The audience followed the breath of Yeon-hee played by Tae-ri Kim. Kim Tae-ri was different in <Mr. Sunshine> by Kim Eun-sook, the master of romance drama. He aimed guns for the independence of Joseon and gave men love, not devotion. A film that gives the impression that Korean directors and writers want to experiment with the possibilities of this intelligent actor, but it seemed like Tae-ri Kim himself who explored his use in it. It was different from the typical actions the actors choose when they suddenly received enormous attention through an occasion. I felt that'freshness like a rookie' disappeared from the actor's world to the back of history. This is not to say that only actors like Tae-ri Kim, who have built a career on the theater stage and show stable acting from the beginning, will debut. It was the appearance of an actor who moves only when he knows exactly what he wants. 'I don't know' was rather an expression of thought that does not stop.

h
Spoiler
spacer.png

spacer.png

An object-like dress made by collecting numerous mesh ruffles and ribbons. Tomo Koizumi quickly became famous for her bold dress that breaks the frame. Actor Kim Tae-ri also revealed his presence with only one debut film. The dress is Tomo Koizumi. A dress that shows a subtle color spectrum gives off an attractive atmosphere like eight colors. Lifting the huge sleeves created a cotton candy-like silhouette

Kim Tae-ri's next film is Seungri-ho. (It was one of the most anticipated works in the summer of 2020, but it is likely to be met in the second half.) This is a story created in 2092 by director Cho Sung-hee, who skillfully solved a fantasy that transcends time and space in <The Wolf Boy> and <Detective Hong Gil-dong: The Disappeared Village>. It is the first space science fiction movie in Korea. Tae-ri Kim took the role of the captain. Wait, was there an actor who took the role of a captain in a Korean movie? Only the captain in the movie Haemu, played by Kim Yoon-seok, comes to mind. <Seungri-ho> Captain Jang is not a person with such a fishy desire. She walks through space while firing a laser gun while wearing'Laybang' Boeing sunglasses with short all-back hair. Called a witch or'this zone mad RickRoll'D'. Hearing that he was a captain was cool, and Tae-ri Kim woke up and replied, "Thank you." And Captain Jang told me how wonderful it was. “Captain is the most rational and realistic person on board. Captain is the trigger. If the sailors are doing'loading' and'aim', they are the ones who pull the trigger, saying,'You all move away. However, the styling was awkward. "sunglasses… I was awkward to the end. (Laughter) I guess it took a while to adjust. I did it while brainwashing'I'm okay'.” The leadership reminiscent of the captain's character and Kim Tae-ri is actually as far from Earth as the moon. “I'm a person who likes to play alone in the corners that are not conspicuous.” However, Director Cho Sung-hee told <Vogue> that "I cannot imagine a captain other than actor Kim Tae-ri." Kim Tae-ri continued to explain. “Rather than the captain leading the team members, each one has his own role. They have their own room and each has their own work to do. Even if they fight as if to kill each other, at the end,'It's trustworthy in that place. There's a corner to believe in that', showing confidence in the captain. We talked a lot with our seniors about what we should show. It was a family. I wondered how the family-like figure could be seen in Seungho.”

Background of <Seungri-ho> 2092 is close to a dystopia. Kim Tae-ri also said that he never imagined a utopia. “When I was young, vaguely thinking about the future was scary. I tried not to think that the dusty existence in the vast universe would disappear later. In the future, I think we will have to ask more philosophical questions about what humans are and how to live.” Seungho is a space scavenger sailing in search of money-saving space junk. “When the base of our lives is expanded to the universe, not the earth, trash is generated because humans go out and live. Then you need cleaners, and you get paid according to the weight or material of the garbage, so they fight each other to get better garbage and get more and more radical. That imagination was fun.” Even though the space scavengers aren't the promising jobs we envisioned as a child. “When I think of science fiction movies, I always think of wearing a shiny suit and riding a cool spaceship, but we humans lose and roast. That was also fun.”

In front of the modifier'Korea's first space science fiction movie', the actors of <Seungri-ho> may have the same feelings as Neil Armstrong, the first to step on the moon. “It was really difficult. I kept running the imaginary machine in my head, but it was still very difficult. That it's the first time everyone is comforting? Even the seniors don't know (laughs). It's upset together, I don't know if it's right, and we've been talking about it. But among those difficulties, there was a sense of accomplishment that tickled my heart. “Actor, filming, lighting, and art are all good people in their fields, but they are new to this genre. Each of them showed their imagination as much as possible and made each one. Making a movie itself is also difficult, but everyone is making something together in a new genre, and we are taking a great challenge. I liked that feeling.” Director Cho Sung-hee, who is not busy with post-production anywhere in Korea, shared the following about her work with Kim Tae-ri. “I think it wasn't our choice, but actor Tae-ri Kim chose our movie (laughs). I can't dare to evaluate Tae-ri Kim, but Tae-ri Kim is an amazing actor who has a tremendously broad spectrum and plays with animal instincts

Spoiler

http://img.vogue.c0
spacer.png

spacer.png

Alexander McQueen's puff-sleeve dress with a blend of classic beauty and warrior strength. Matching the belt and vintage Dr. Martin shoes gives off even a mannish charm.

The expectation of Tae-ri Kim now is her potential as an ensemble actor in a genre movie. In fact, when Tae-ri Kim entered the film industry, it was a point in time when the diversity of female characters'finally' expanded. The thirst for a subjective and three-dimensional character reached its peak, and Kim Tae-ri calmly showed a strong, yet interesting character. Film columnist Suo-kyung, who hosts the podcast'JJ Popcorn Talk', says that the frustration was great because most of the genre that female actors had stayed only functionally. “Female actors who freely cross human dramas and genres are rare. Kim Tae-ri showed stable acting in writers' films such as <The Lady>, films with less energy like <Little Forest>, and romance genres such as <Mr. Sunshine>. In particular, I think that through <1987>, he showed excellent ability in ensemble acting. It showed a strong presence without mixing with other actors. It is not easy to find a female actor who plays a role in a Korean movie as a single lead, co-star, and supporting actor, but I am looking forward to seeing Tae-ri Kim walking that path.” If he successfully leads <Seungri-ho>, Tae-ri Kim will further strengthen his modifier, which he calls a new generation of actors.

If you ask what are the characteristics of a new generation of actors, it would be better to refer to the article sent by film critic Kim Hyung-seok to <Vogue> last year. “From the late 1990s until recently, the'good acting' that dominated our thinking was'hot acting', and for actors,'unconventional transformation' was an important virtue. However, the recently appeared actors step away from the methodology of their seniors who created characters by transforming themselves with strength and adapt to the given character little by little, but never erase their own feelings. Even if it feels less full, there is some space, and it is a style of smoke that emits loose but subtly rather than exploding after condensing under tension. Kim Tae-ri is an actor who represents this trend.” It is not a comparison of the size of passion or effort. Kim Tae-ri has'unique things'. This speciality is also evident in advertisements, brands and works. Baek Ji-soo, a beauty creative director who used to be a beauty director of <Vogue>, talks about the new naturalness and beauty of Tae-ri Kim, which is not typical. “The power from your eyes is really strong. No matter what styling you do or in any situation, you can transform your image while keeping your eyes intact. It's a big feature to keep your own personality even when you're expressionless, laugh, close and far away.”

Looking at it, Kim Tae-ri does not cover her mouth with her hand when she laughs. She laughs like popcorn pops. He walks around as if jumping. The stride seems to be well over half of my height. At one time, Tae-ri Kim's steps became a hot topic on the Internet. I also go over several stairs at once. “I saw that picture too. Was it really bad? Almost a crane, a stork.” He said, “It's all because of my urgent personality,” with a lively yet moist voice. Even today, Tae-ri Kim, who is in a hurry with his personality, grabbed the hem of a house-sized dress at the filming site of Vogue and moved around the makeup room and Horizon as if teleporting.

Spoiler

On

spacer.png

spacer.png

Kim Tae-ri is wearing a pink and red feather dress. It resembles a flamingo's graceful figure. The halter neck off-shoulder dress is 16 Arlington

When the world came to a halt as if by the Corona 19 virus, Tae-ri Kim recorded an audio book. Alber Camus <The Stranger>, Ernest Hemingway <The Old Man and the Sea>, and George Orwell <1984> have been reading classical literature and have been released one after another in Naver's'Recover Book of Kim Tae-ri' since the end of May. “When I was playing, I played the role of a blind person. At that time, I went to the welfare center for the visually impaired and found out about the reading service, and I recorded it several times. It would have been nice to do it consistently, but it didn't work. It was a good memory, I always wanted to do it, and the opportunity came to the car I thought I could do. I also like podcasts that read books.” Of course, Kim Tae-ri likes video as much as reading books. In response to a request to inform you of the characteristics of the 90s, “Youtube. It's so fun. Doesn't YouTube have to watch 5 hours a day?” laughed. “Youtube keeps defining me. I keep looking at'Do you like something like this?' and'Yes, you like it.' Now, interviews with rappers are the most. I like hip-hop. Hip-hop is fun because you talk a lot about yourself.” Before reading a full-fledged novel in Kim Tae-ri's recovery book, Kim Tae-ri is speaking like a spell. “Please close your eyes and listen. We can open any story door.” 'Invitation to the story' is what Tae-ri Kim does best.

On the other hand, the conversations and interviews we have now are the most difficult. “Actually, everything is talking. As time passes, the me at that time and the me now are different. There are times when you have to try to find good words and decorate them. That process is difficult. I'm not good at speaking.” The irony is that the interview with Tae-ri Kim is still spreading through the Internet. Her interview is talked about because of her clear thoughts. She tries to focus on herself as much as she can. It's not always the case, but I tend to organize my thoughts and record them. “I have a feeling I want to keep when an idea suddenly comes in. Then write it down or talk with you when you meet someone else. I read a book recently and it said,'The wind blows the way Ji wants to go'. That was my latest state. Going in the direction I want to go. Doing what I want to do. I was living with that thought. Then I looked at the lighter and the flame was shaking. 'Fireworks go as the wind goes. What is a flame? Is it love?' To a friend who loves because he wants,'Are you a firework? Is it the wind?' I asked. I like to talk about those thoughts. It’s a waste if you forget it.”

Now Kim Tae-ri returns to her favorite place, the shooting site. After <Seungri-ho>, the work waiting for her is <The Aliens> by Choi Dong-hoon. “I think it's best to be in the field. My workplace. It's not a moment when you're acting, but it's great to chat with your seniors or staff, dance, talk, and then sit alone and watch the scene go by. It’s a job, so I’m doing it naturally, but when I suddenly think of it, I’m excited.

On the cover photo of the July issue of <Vogue>, I saw Tae-ri Kim's instinctively stepped foot under Tomo Koizumi's dress. Not high heels, but Kim Tae-ri's feet wearing loose white Converse sneakers. I remembered a black and white photo of a Valenciaga haute couture taken by Irving Penn in 1950. Even under the rich dress, as if the hot air balloon was upside down, I could see tidy feet. When asked the most courageous work in the meantime, Kim Tae-ri replied, "I chose all the works." “The choice itself takes a lot of courage because it continues to play an undeserved role for my ability. While working on the work, I keep getting weaker, but I am giving up the courage again. I want to be a flexible actor. A flowing actor who is not locked up. I wish that would be because I am not doing well.” Feet seemingly ready to fly. Feet with many places to go. Feet like starting a story. Kim Tae-ri walked out of the studio on foot

Spoiler

spacer.png
spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

Link:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004391219

[New Year's Special] 20 experts selected... 2020 most anticipated screen men and women learn

[Survey] Attention by Byung-Hun Lee, Haneul Kang, Jeon Jeon, Tae-ri Kim, etc.

(Seoul = News 1) Reporter Jung Yoo-jin, Reporter Jang Ah-reum, Reporter Go Seung-ah = This year's film industry is also expected to see many stars. As an actor expected in 2020, rather than a single star getting the overwhelming votes of experts, many actors received evenly votes. The attention is focused on which star will show the most outstanding performance this year.

News 1 recently conducted a survey of 20 film experts on the expected actors in this year's film industry to celebrate the New Year 2020.

0004391219_002_20200104092107238.jpg?type=w430
Jeon Jeon Tae-ri Kim Tae-ri Cheon Woo-hee Jeon Yeo-bin Jeon Jong-seo Rami-ran (clockwise from top left) / News1 DB © News1

In the female actor category, Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Tae-ri, Cheon Woo-hee, Ramie-ran, Jeon Jong-seo, Jeon Yeo-bin and others each received 2 votes. In addition, Kim Hye-soo, Lee Jeong-eun, and Kim Go-eun each got one vote.

Kim Tae-ri, who had a blank space after the tvN drama'Mr. Sunshine' in September 2018, returns to the screen after a long time. The next work is'Seungri-ho', a new work by director Jo Sung-hee of'The Wolf Boy' and starring actor Song Joong-ki. One official said, "Complex expectations for a Sci-Fi genre movie," and another official said, "I am looking forward to her acting as a captain in director Jo Sung-hee's next sci-fi movie'Seungri-ho'."

ΔActress

Jeon Do-yeon (2 votes), Tae-ri Kim (2 votes), Woo-hee Chun (2 votes), Mi-ran Ram (2 votes), Jong-seo Jeon (2 votes), Yeo-bin Jeon (2 votes) 2 votes), no response (2 votes)/ Kim Hye-soo (1 vote), Kim Go-eun (1 vote),

Link:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000497272

'Expert Diagnosis of Hallyu' Nam Joo-hyuk, Park Bo-gum, Ryu Jun-yeol, and Kim Tae-ri,'Sprouts' to lead the K movie [Enterbiz②]

Input 2019.04.19. 6:00 am

0000497272_001_20190419060016380.jpg?type=w430

[Sports Seoul Reporter Choi Jin-sil] Expectations are high for the'sprouts' who will lead the K movie

Every year in Korean movies, a welcome appearance continues with the modifier'discovering Chungmuro'. The protagonists are those who have a solid acting ability, the ability to digest characters as if they are wearing my clothes, and even a visual with their own charm.

In the joint third place, Tae-ri Kim and Jun-yeol Ryu (hereinafter referred to as 12 votes) were named. Tae-ri Kim, who caused a sensation in Chungmuro with the movie ‘Girl’ by Park Chan-wook, is walking a special path as he stepped on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival through his debut film. Since then, it is expected to be the sprout of K-movie as it has proven its value by leading roles in '1987' and'Little Forest'. 

Link:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/404/0000239164

[Interview] Director Park Chan-wook, "Look for'Mr. Sunshine', Kim Tae-ri"②

Input 2019.03.27. 3:11 PM

Revision 2019.03.28. 3:27 PM

0000239164_001_20190328152703995.jpg?type=w430

"'Mr. Sunshine'? (Kim) I looked for only the part where Taeri appeared

Director Park Chan-wook and Kim Tae-ri are inseparable from each other. Kim Tae-ri is an actor discovered by the master director Park Chan-wook, and she entered Chungmuro in a splendid way through the 2016 movie ``Girl'' (Director Chan-wook Park).

Afterwards, Kim Tae-ri, who at once proved her strong acting skills in the drama debut tvN'Mr. Sunshine' (played by Eun-sook Kim, director Eung-bok Lee), quickly entered the ranks of'Actresses to Trust'. Director Park Chan-wook said about Kim Tae-ri's first drama'Mr. Sunshine', "I couldn't see it all. I only looked for the part where (Kim) Tae-ri appeared."

Director Park Chan-wook, who recently met during an interview at a cafe in Palpan-dong, Jongno-gu, said, "I took a glimpse of the part where'Mr. Sunshine' comes out." Director Park Chan-wook and Lee Byung-hun have been in sync with the release in 2000 through'Joint Security Area JSA' (Director Chan-wook Park).

Link-https://n.news.naver.com/article/469/0000420066

[Life also] Actor Kang Ae-shim, the reason why he has been standing for years in a play featuring'comfort women' and Jang Ja-yeon

Input 2019.09.06. 9:02 am

Revision 2019.09.07. 4:47 am

0000420066_001_20190907044758507.jpg?type=w430

-I heard that you have a relationship with actor Kim Tae-ri.

“Oh, it’s time for me to do a solo play called'The Noodles. She was a child with autism and played the role of a 7-year-old girl with Servant Syndrome (a phenomenon that performs very well in certain areas). I was so lucky in the role that I did such a great work! At that time, Tae-ri Kim was an assistant director and operator in the theater company Iru. One day, I said,'I am so lonely because it is a one-person play. Taeri, would you like to say something?' It was just a joke. But I am doing it by memorizing almost all lines. So, in addition to the existing performances, we made a daytime performance, and Taeri went on the stage with the'impressed post-paid system.'

New Stills from upcoming movie Space Sweepers

"Chemie I've never seen before"... 'Seungriho' Song Joong-gi → Kim Tae-ri, revealing character X New World full of personality

Input 2021.01.18. 9:17 am

2021011901001161000072901_20210118091752280.jpg?type=w430

[Sports Chosun Reporter Ji-young Cho] Korea's first space science fiction film'Seungri-ho' (directed by Sung-hee Jo, produced by the film company Silk Road), which is released in more than 190 countries around the world through Netflix, a world-class entertainment streaming service, is a report still with character full of personality and the universe in which they work Released.

The press stills released this time contain the appearances of the crew members of Seung-ho with different personalities and the universe, the home of their lives. The crew members of Seung-ho, who left the irreversibly deserted Earth and went to space, eat and live day by day, working hard to remove space debris.

In front of them, a great opportunity of a lifetime will come to liquidate the life of the fittest. Dorothy, the humanoid robot the whole universe is looking for, came into their hands. Sailors of Seungho, who expect that this time they will be able to pay off their loans and touch big money, but as always, things don't go as planned. The appearance of the crew members of Seung-ho, who stare at something with a surprised expression and confront someone, add to the curiosity of the dangerous deal they will face.
The crew members of Seung-ho of Kaesong, who have not even heard of them, give off a different chemistry that has never been seen with their different charms. First, Song Joong-gi accidentally discovered the humanoid robot Dorothy, and then transformed into Tae-ho, a pilot who earns a lot of money and rolls his head. In'Seungriho', he is like a snob, but has pain, is bad but warm, and shows a variety of charms with poor but genius skills.

Tae-ri Kim played the role of Captain Jang who leads Seung-ho with his extraordinary brain and extraordinary leadership. Captain Jang holding a laser gun with dignified and charismatic eyes predicts the birth of a new Girl Crush character.

Jin Seon-gyu transformed into Tiger Park, an engineer in charge of Seung-ho's engine. He energizes the play by digesting a character that is warmer and more affectionate than anyone else with a strong performance. Hae Jin Hae-jin is the first in Korea to act as a robot motion capture by playing the role of a harpoon-catcher robot. By directly participating in the voice acting, the robot, but with dreams and emotions, was born into a lively character.

2021011901001161000072902_20210118091752334.jpg?type=w430

You can also get a glimpse of the life of the crew of Seung-ho. Director Cho Seong-hee, who has created a new worldview for each piece with his extraordinary imagination, goes to space and unfolds a unique world. Director Cho Sung-hee and the production team created a deserted planet that could not live without oxygen masks and goggles, a space paradise where only selected humans can live, and in the meantime, a new story that was not seen in Hollywood movies was created by non-citizens and working class. Finished.

Like the crew of Seung-ho, the space where space workers live is rough and crude, while UTS, a space paradise where only 5% of the chosen human race can live, is designed to be blue and beautiful, contrasting the two spaces sharply.

Director Cho Sung-hee said, "It's a world where the hierarchy is divided up and down, but the crew members of Seung-ho keep the value of being together that there is no top or bottom, and everyone is precious. I wanted to say that harmonizing together is a true'victory'." He delivered the message he wanted to convey through'Seungriho'.

'Seungri-ho' is a story about the crew of the space garbage sweeper Seung-ho in 2092, after discovering Dorothy, a humanoid robot known as a weapon of mass destruction, and jumping into a dangerous trade. Song Joong-ki, Kim Tae-ri, Jin Seon-gyu, Hae-Jin Ha, and others appeared, and director Cho Sung-hee of'Detective Hong Gil-dong: The Disappeared Village' grabbed the megaphone. It will be released to over 190 countries around the world through Netflix on February 5th.

Song Joong Ki, Kim Tae Ri, And More Face Adventure In The Intriguing Universe Of “Space Sweepers”

Song Joong Ki, Kim Tae Ri, And More Face Adventure In The Intriguing Universe Of “Space Sweepers”

Jan 18, 2021

As film fans eagerly await the upcoming sci-fi blockbuster “Space Sweepers,” more stills have been shared that give a new look at the movie’s interesting characters and universe!

The star-studded cast of “Space Sweepers” includes Song Joong Ki, Kim Tae Ri, Jin Seon Kyu, and Yoo Hae Jin as the crew of a space junk collector ship called The Victory. Set in the year 2092, the story follows the space scavengers as they stumble upon a humanoid robot named Dorothy that’s known to be a weapon of mass destruction and they wind up involved in a dangerous business deal.

The new photos provide a glimpse at the movie’s intriguing universe and highlight the different personalities of each of the characters. After Earth became desertified to the point of no return, the ship’s crew left for space to find a way to survive, and they now get by day-to-day while carrying out the exhausting work of scavenging through space junk.

When they come across the much sought-after robot Dorothy, they receive the chance of a lifetime that could save them from all their financial woes. The crew hopes that they’ll now be able to pay back their loans and make a lot of money on top of that, but things don’t go quite as they planned. In some of the photos, the crew members are looking at something with surprised expressions, raising questions about this dangerous 

business they’re entering into.

space-sweepers-4.jpg

jin-seok-kyu-kim-tae-ri-song-joong-ki.jp

Song Joong Ki plays pilot Tae Ho, who thinks up ways to make big money off the robot. His genius character has many sides to him, as he’s both mean and warm, as well as a materialistic person who’s dealing with his own pain. Kim Tae Ri leads the ship as Captain Jang, and she looks commanding and charismatic as she wields a laser gun.

Spoiler

song-joong-ki.jpgkim-tae-ri.jpgkim-tae-ri-2.jpg

Jin Seon Kyu plays the warm and friendly engineer Tiger Park. Yoo Hae Jin takes the role of the ship’s harpoonist robot, in the first time that a Korean film has used robot motion capture. The actor brings life to the character, who may be a robot but still has dreams and feelings.

Spoiler

jin-seok-kyu.jpg

space-sweepers-3.jpg

The photos also give a look at the universe of the movie. Director Jo Sung Hee and the production team have created a world in which the Earth has become desertified and is inhabitable without an oxygen mask and goggles, while only a chosen few humans can live in a space paradise. Meanwhile, the working class live in a very different space. There’s a stark difference between the beautiful space paradise UTS that only five percent of humans can call home and the harsh space where workers like The Victory crew members live.

Spoiler

space-sweepers-2.jpgspace-sweepers2.jpg

kim-tae-ri-song-joong-ki-jin-seok-kyu.jp

Director Jo Sung Hee said, “Although the world is divided between upper and lower classes, there are no class divisions on The Victory and they abide by the value of being together and belief that everyone is precious. I wanted to show that being unified together in harmony is the true ‘victory.'”

“Space Sweepers” was originally scheduled to premiere in theaters in the summer of 2020, but following multiple postponements due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the film will now be released on Netflix in 190 countries on February 5.

Source:https://m-ohmynews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/m.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/Mobile/amp.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002389672

Tae-ri Kim, tears in the finished version of <1987>... "Don't turn away because it's dark"

[inter:view] What would Kim Tae-ri think, the modifier of'Cinderella Chungmuro'?

Enrollment|2017.12.30 11:22Modified|2018.01.04 11:24

IE002261840_STD.jpg
After acting, the actors who saw the'finished product' of <1987> for the first time cried. Among the actors who cried was Tae-ri Kim. Was there a special reason why even the actors who acted were forced to cry? Actor Kim Tae-ri, who met near Samcheong-dong, Seoul, on the 19th, took off his pretense and said, "I didn't cry," and then laughed'Wahaha' and immediately continued to speak seriously.

"The director says, "We are'tired people', but they were only 21 years old." When I thought about it, I wondered,'How scary would I have been to this man, who could have lived a normal life and achieved a bright future by coming to a good university.' These choices. Isn't it the choice. How scary the choice of that day was. I was afraid."

IE002261843_STD.jpg

▲ ⓒ Lee Jungmin

IE002261844_STD.jpg

"The most fierce thing for me is acting"

The day she saw <1987> for the first time, Tae-ri Kim said that her heart was beating, thinking'I'll be coming soon' from the scene where Hae-Jin Hae-Jin, who worked together, appeared. 'Yeonhee', played by Tae-ri Kim, is a major leading role in the second half of the film. When I watched the movie, I liked people's comments so much that I thought it was okay to like it this way.

"It seems that my peers live a lot indifferent. It is hard to turn their attention to the outside, so it is inevitable. It has become harder to live. But indifference seems to be a bad part for society to function properly. Although < 1987> is a story 30 years ago, but there is a part that touches it in 2017. I hope you don't turn your eyes off that it's a dark story. I don't want my parents to stay away from this movie because of things like politics or politics. Wouldn't it be nice to show it to me?"

Spoiler

IE002261841_STD.jpg

▲ ⓒ Lee Jungmin

IE002261845_STD.jpg

▲ ⓒ Lee Jungmin

The fierce June 1987 plaza was an important pillar of modern Korean history that Kim Tae-ri, born in 1990, had never experienced. If Tae-ri Kim had been alive in 1987, what would he have chosen? He said, "When I get a question like this, I answer'I don't know'."

“There were so many factors that caused Yeon-hee to go out to the plaza because she was not even aware of it. So I couldn’t imagine that she was in that situation. I will live.' It's hard to imagine. Isn't that good at writing? (Laughs) When I'm done, I confess."

Instead, Kim Tae-ri said that the most fierce thing was'acting'. "More than anything else, I seem to worry the most, and I seem to be bothered by it. So, I think I decided to (act) my dream."

"I was worried every moment while doing <1987>. When I was shooting an emotional scene or when I couldn't easily reach the'real', it was painful and I had a lot of doubts about me.'Why did I eat like this? Why didn't this work? ?' I keep thinking. I have had a lot of conversations with the director since I watched the audition. I don't think it came out a little nicely between so many seniors."

"I don't think much" in the modifier "Cinderella of Chungmuro"

Spoiler

IE002261829_STD.jpg

▲ ⓒ Lee Jungmin

IE002261827_STD.jpg

Kim Tae-ri, as it was in 1987 Kim Tae-ri, the actor of the movie <1987>, is posing before an interview at a cafe in Palpan-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 19th. Ⓒ Lee Jungmin

Kim Tae-ri, who gained attention at once by sweeping the New Actor Award that year with director Park Chan-wook's work <Girl>, built up breath with outstanding senior actors in <1987>. Then, she was cast in a drama called'Mr. Sunshine' by Eun-sook Kim's new work, and was recently given the modifier'Cinderella in Chungmuro'.

How does he think about the'popular factor' for himself? Unlike his warm voice, the answer was very cold. "Isn't it just because it's a little fresh now? Because I'm a person I haven't seen and acting like I couldn't see. Freshness seems to cover the missing part."

"I don't think much about the modifier'Cinderella in Chungmuro'. I'm very uncomfortable talking about pretense, things that aren't my thoughts, and feelings that I don't agree with. In fact, if my emotions don't move, the moment I spit it out. From now on, I know that'this is fake'. On the day I came back after acting like that, I kept thinking of my actions and was uncomfortable. Because I was moving to find a point where I could be comfortable as much as possible, I was uncomfortable saying'I have to act like this because I have to see it like this.' When I went to Cannes with <Girl> and came back to promote, many people around me were worried and worried, but I feel that something has changed or didn't happen. If I show you a little more variety, you'll see even more ugly, I'm not sure if I'm the one who can handle such reproach and blame. In the past, I thought'it doesn't matter', but now I'm not sure. I think I need to train a little more."

Spoiler

IE002261826_STD.jpg

▲ ⓒ Lee Jungmin

IE002261831_STD.jpg

▲ ⓒ Lee Jungmin

Kim Tae-ri spared no words about questions related to Kim Eun-sook's new work <Mr. Sunshine>, who will soon start working. In particular, regarding the'age difference' with the partner actor Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri said, "I don't know what kind of relationship will be. It is said that the script hasn't progressed much. It may not be just love."

He said, "In fact, I am worried about how well Byeong-hun is acting well again. How many other two people will be in the lead role. I have an expectation that I will be able to learn and grow a lot there, but it will be insufficient, so I am worried a lot."

It is said that'Yoon Yeo-jeong' is the actor Kim Tae-ri most wants to breathe. Kim Tae-ri laughed again, saying, "I want to see you next to you and I like the drama <Do whatever you want>, but I want to meet all the actors who appeared there."

Source: https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-watcha-play-releases-results-of-killing-eve-fantasy-casting-131479-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

HanCinema's News] Watcha Play Releases Results of 'Killing Eve' Fantasy Casting

photo1080550.jpg

On July 11th Watcha Play released the results of its Killing Eve fantasy casting event. The BBC spy thriller starring ethnic Korean Sandra Oh in the leading role has been highly acclaimed, and while there are no current plans for a South Korean version, Watcha Play nonetheless was curious who would be the most popular picks for the leading roles.

photo1080549.jpg

The winners in that regard were Ra Mi-ran, in titular role of older intelligence agent Eve, and Kim Tae-ri for the assassin Villanelle with whom she is mutually obsessed. It probably helped Ra Mi-ran that she recently had a superficially similar role as an older middle-aged veteran police officer in "Miss and Mrs. Cop". Kim Tae-ri too, has had her share of high-profile action roles lately.

Number two and three for Eve were Moon So-ri and Kim Hye-soo, women who are more well-known for serious roles than ones in strict thrillers. For Villanelle, Chun Woo-hee and Lee Da-hee were the second and third place choices.

They're coming returned with any other drama. Great solid however I'm no longer familiar with the male lead. But I'm excited to observe Jang Seung Jo once more- he is like 39 yrs antique IRL but heck he would not even appear like it.

Edited by Daren mosi
  • Off-Topic 1