Gakuen Alice

Guest love_fate&destiny

Guest love_fate&destiny

The Little airhead girl with Nullification Alice
35802_42387.jpg

Info:Warning:May Contain Spoilers

Natsume is a genius but always ditches class throughout the story. He is thoroughly unhappy with the school, and is suspicious of the intentions of adults'. It seems that he is involved in top-secret missions for the academy. He is paired up as Mikan's "partner" by the school's buddy system. He possesses fire alice which is classified into dangerous ability type. Generally moody and silent, but seems to have softened only to Mikan. He also has feelings for Mikan, and this is evident when he throws an apple at Mikan and Ruka on the stage, who were about to kiss for the play. This is Natsume's first real sign he likes Mikan. Later in episode 20 during the "Last Dance," Natsume notices that his friend Ruka likes Mikan so being the good friend that he is, he pushed Ruka towards Mikan and left the two behind eventhough he likes her. His past remains veiled although during anime, there are hints that his family has died in the fire in the village, which may have been due to Natsume's fire alice, but in the manga through Ruka's narration, the fire that burned the village was caused by his sister who had the same fire alice, but he took the rap for his sister, his father was injured but it was not serious. Throughout the story he constantly suffers from this conscience, dilemma concerning with the danger of others because of him (Persona seems to threaten to harm his friends, and possibly his sister whom Persona kept captive if he neglects his duty which is to use his alice for the academy's business/politic affairs), and a physical illness developing due to frequent use of his alice (his alice condition category is that he has unlimited access and power of his alice, however his life span will shorten each time he uses his ability). In the manga, Natsume kisses Mikan 4 times on the lips.

Ruka Nogi

info:Warning: May Contain Spoilers

Ruka is Natsume's childhood friend and often referred by Mikan throughout the story as "Ruka-pyon". He has a gentle and pleasant personality that balances out that of Natsume's. His animal pheromone alice allows him to get cozy with animals, a fact that he is embarrassed about and he is often blackmailed by Hotaru over pictures taken of him showing his affinity towards animals. Despite this, he carries a rabbit with him often. Also has affections for Mikan proven when he was ready to get kissed by her in a play although he usually stays away from girls. Although the kissing scene was ended when an apple thrown by Natsume comes into play. After the play, it was evident that he wanted to be Mikan's "Last Dance" but he was too shy to ask her and the upperclass girls who were jealous of Mikan didn't help at all but they did dance during the festival. In the manga, Ruka only kisses Mikan once on the cheek.

I got these Information from Wikipedia.

I love this anime. i hope you'll too.

Published by: Tokyopop (up to vol 16)
Anime Episodes: 26
*This series has also games released

GakuenAlicefull1411705.jpg

411977469.jpg

GakuenAlicefull1081978.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lady_muimui

I just watched ep. 16 the other day. I really like this anime. It's cute and funny, especially when Tsubasa was hugging Mikan after being teased by Natsume at the festival. xD Tsubasa rocks!

Guest Iridescence

I just loveeeeeeeeee this anime! It's so adorable. It sucks that it takes the subbers a while to sub. But it's cool. I'm just glad that they're subbing this. This anime is really quirky.

Guest HappiiBooger

anyone know where i can read the manga? so far i've only found up to v4 ch 17 but i hear people talking about how natsume kisses mikan and also the play with ruka where natsume throws a can at them. Does anyone know any sites where i can read the rest?

i hoppeee this new subbing group will sub faster... i'm dyingg to watch moree

Guest love_fate&destiny

i don't know where to find the manga yet but i'm gonna ask a friend who knows where.

but i think you have to download to read it so if you don't want that then i don't know if i can help you there. But i'm still gonna ask.

So don't give up hope. :)

Guest love_fate&destiny

i know, sub is slow. :( i really want to see the next episode but i'm not gonna complain. :)

My friend who read Gakuen Alice online, she said that she haven't seen the part where they say that Natsume had kiss Mikan yet. How sad...

I'm soooo in love with this manga. Check out the Livejournal GA community.

Anime was fine until epi 20 or something. I was kinda disappointed at the ending.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest love_fate&destiny

Yeah, the anime seems disappointing. i think it doesn't end like the manga. i'm guessing i will have to read the manga. *sigh* i'm a lazy person. but oh well. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest violet-anne

gakuen alice is my first ever anime i've ever watch!

i do't like animes but i start to watch anime cause of this!

i like mikan! shes so cuteee.

esp the way she calls ruya pyon and hotaru!hahaha

the ending is a bit disapointing.

i hope that they'll conitnue!

• 1 month later...
Guest i'kogimaruCHA

OH MY GAWWDDDD.. THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD ANIME<33 AND THE MANGA IS KINDA DIFFERENT BUT STILL AWESHUM ^___^

gahh~ natsume is so addicting to look at. aahh.. dam.n! why does a 10-year-old look so hot? T____T it's like.. a minor case of loli-shota. aish, after i watched this, all older guys turned into a turn off. especially with meru puri.... the freaking 8-year-old made me fall in love :wub:

arghh.......! THEY HAVE HAVE HAVE to have a second season!! rawr... they still didn't explain natsume's "past" and they still didn't reveal anything about "the other woman with the nullification alice"........

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... rawrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................

anyways, this is a must-read and must-watch.

the art is amazing, the main guy is fugging sexy, the girl's so cute and funny<3 nice nice nice.

and the plot is AH-MAZE-ING

i got so addicted that i watched it all in one sitting..... whoa.

-spark

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swtbabiiee

arg, i can't wait for 21 subbed. :(

i hope there will be a season 2 though. ^__^

edit;;

does anyone know where i can download the manga in english? thanks in advance! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest FRAILTY

i'm watching this right now..

IMAO. it's cute.. it makes me smile throughout every episode.

haha. Mikan and natsume! <3

i like ruka too!

i can't wait to watch the other episodes..

i hope i can find them!

Archived