Gakuen Alice

Guest love_fate&destiny

Guest aeisha

i've read the chapters on internett but some of them are still not uploaded so it sucks =.=" i've seen whole anime im happy season 2 is comming out March 2008 ^^ as i've heard on Crunchyroll/wikipedia but im not really sure .. i can't wait for the 2nd season!!! i hope natsume and sakura is gone kiss ^^ wonder if sakura's bestfriend is gone come backe ^^

its in crunchyroll. they said thats it is just a rumor. there arent any news about it in any anime sites so probably there is no season2. :(

^whos sakura btw?

this was

thhhheeeee cutest anime ever.

my GOD

I couldn't get enough of Mikan xD

& her countryside accent :lol:

it was adorable ~

& Nastume? are 10 year olds supposed to have such sexy voices?

he does NOT sound 10. LOL

yeah, he does not sound like 10. but i like his voice though.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LOVE&POISON

^whos sakura btw?

yeah, he does not sound like 10. but i like his voice though.

Sakura Mikan is her full name O:

the little girl w/ the pig tails (main character)

& yesss, I love Natsume's voice, too. (:

Guest palexskin

I adore and love this anime so very much that i started reading the manga.

I love mikan

this anime kinda remindes me of harry potter and since i love that kind of stuff this plotline really got me hooked

Guest aeisha

Sakura Mikan is her full name O:

the little girl w/ the pig tails (main character)

& yesss, I love Natsume's voice, too. (:

lol yeah, i forgot. im used in addressing her as mikan. :D

natsume really got a manly voice @ a young age. :P

• 1 month later...

have you read chapter 95??

OMG. especially the hugging part. it was soooooo sweet

it made me tingly inside. lols.

where the hell is my tsubasa???????????!

• 2 months later...

it only took me this time to watch this anime (despite that my friend recommended it), and boy is it FUNNY. I would laugh like an idiot at some of the hilarious scenes. Its not mushy and has the right flavours.

I simply love it when Hotaru blackmails Ruka pyon. The boy is adorable! And that giant Piyo :lol: I'm not yet done watching it (and just started with the manga) but so far my fave episodes is the Dodgeball eps and the part when they went to Central Town.

Guest xthefirst

aah it's so cute! :) when will they update the manga on the sites again? i think the last chapter uploaded is 96 or 97...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest o0FonsiE0o

gakuen alice, eh??

i only saw it the other week, when my friend lent me the dvd of season1...

god, i'm lame..

but i like it, though..

narumi-sensei...gosh.

hmmm...

i think ruka-pyon looks good with hotaru.

hehe~!

Guest Sakura Li

OMG I feel so bad for Ruka. T__T I know it will be MikanxNatsume but I just want to support Ruka so much. TT___TT

I want to see them in highhhhhhhh schooolllllllllll. xD

Guest blatant

i am totally out of the anime loop! i only read two volumes of the manga and had no idea there was an anime! *runs off to find it*

Guest latiana2003

omg, i luv this anime. it had me cracking up. i watched all the episodes in 2 days. the part that made me laugh the most was episode 18 i think. when Ruka and Hotaru went to rescue Mikan and Natsume out of the haunted house... and when they found them, they see Mikan on top of Natsume. I was rollin!!

• 3 weeks later...

I found a cool website to read Gakuen Alice!

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/34/gakuen_alice/

Chapter 99 was soo touching! The scene between Hotaru and Mikan!

Mikan:I’m sorry Hotaru…Its my fault. If only I didn’t come to this academy, Hotaru wouldn’t have…

Hotaru:If you say anything more than that I’ll get angry. This incident now, I don’t think it’s your fault. Don’t misunderstand me. We’re best friends aren’t we? This is not like you…That’s not the reason why we believe in you, everyone and I, we all believe in you. If you didn’t come to the academy I wouldn’t be able to smile and do my best. For me the days that I’ve spent with you are my treasures. Saying that those things didn’t happen, I won’t even joke about that. We’ll be alright. It’s different from our separation one year ago. The days that we’ve been together here, even if we were to be separated, I’m sure that our feelings will always stay together. Isn’t that right Mikan?

Mikan:I want to be with you forever…Hotaru…I always want to laugh with Hotaru, cry with Hotaru, get angry with Hotaru, and while we’re doing that we’ll become adults together.

Poor Mikan, everything is soo complicated for her right now! But I don't get it! If the High School and the Middle School principals are backing Mikan, how come just the Elementary School principal can cause so much damage?

And in Chapter 100, Ruka rocks for saying what he said! YEAH!

Guest s3imaDen

i think the manga drawing is pretty good!! hehehe :)

and the storyline is just so funny some times... hehe makes u laugh non stop.. hehee

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived