[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

On 5/24/2021 at 2:28 AM, Pyar said:

Wow is that Daniel oppa? Glad to see other actors I update their instagram. She look so pretty. :partyblob:

On 5/24/2021 at 1:14 AM, gm4queen said:

This is supposed to be the interior of hair salon in Fly high, Butterfly!

And look what I just found! It's Oh Yoon Ah updating her Instagram. Who is the guy standing next to her? :rolleyes:

url=https:%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.fiev22-2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPOFgqqnqy8/?utm_medium=copy_link

I love watching Oh Yoon Ah and her son, Min, on KBS "Fun Restaurant". She's a wonderful mom and talented cook. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

58 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

I love watching Oh Yoon Ah and her son, Min, on KBS "Fun Restaurant". She's a wonderful mom and talented cook. 

Yes me too! I always watch Oh Yoon Ah's videos on youtube. And I hope the entire cast of Fly High, Butterfly visit her house any day to promote the drama. It's been almost a year since the main leads were casted! Waiting for the drama to air sometime in August!

And welcome to the thread, new friend! I hope you will support Oh Yoon Ah all the way through this drama! :)

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/31/2021 at 8:56 AM, gm4queen said:

Yes me too! I always watch Oh Yoon Ah's videos on youtube. And I hope the entire cast of Fly High, Butterfly visit her house any day to promote the drama. It's been almost a year since the main leads were casted! Waiting for the drama to air sometime in August!

And welcome to the thread, new friend! I hope you will support Oh Yoon Ah all the way through this drama! :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I hope we all can have good time. Tbh, I'm very excited about this drama because it's about hair salon and ppl who're working there (very intriguing to see what the story about and of course their acting). Btw, I'm glad that you also a fan of her (yes, I subscribed to her YouTube channel, hahaha)

I don't know much about Daniel Choi, but I heard a lot of good things about Kim Hyangi (the "veteran") and Shim Eun Woo. He's definitely so handsome in "It's okay not to be okay", so yeah I hope he can bring that charisma also in this drama. Do you think there's a love story in here?

Edited by gwenolivia
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I hope we all can have good time in here. Tbh, I'm very excited about this drama because it's about hair salon and ppl who're working there (very intriguing to see what the story about and of course their acting). Btw, I'm glad that you also a fan of her (yes, I subscribed to her YouTube channel, hahaha)

I don't know much about Daniel Choi, but I heard a lot of good things about Kim Hyangi (the "veteran") and Shim Eun Woo. He's definitely so handsome in "It's okay not to be okay", so yeah I hope he can bring that charisma also in this drama. Do you think there's a love story in here?

Yes, you are so right about the plot. This is the very first korean drama to be based on a hair salon. So everyone has high expectations for this drama. And I heard that this series has a love story. But it's not published in public yet that who's gonna fall for who. A lot to look forward for! We can definitely have a great time here, friend! Stay tuned for more details! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, you are so right about the plot. This is the very first korean drama to be based on a hair salon. So everyone has high expectations for this drama. And I heard that this series has a love story. But it's not published in public yet that who's gonna fall for who. A lot to look forward for! We can definitely have a great time here, friend! Stay tuned for more details! :)

Some ppl (not the actors) who works for this drama, like the post above, who is from Director of Art, I guess (sorry for my bad English, but I hope you know) :smile: said that this might become a good one. I truly hope that every good wishes about this drama coming true because they all have worked so hard in this Pandemic situation. Not only that, even they have to learn some basic skills about hair-cutting or hair-styling, OMG :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Some ppl (not the actors) who works for this drama, like the post above, who is from Director of Art, I guess (sorry for my bad English, but I hope you know)  said that this might become a good one. I truly hope that every good wishes about this drama coming true because they all have worked so hard in this Pandemic situation. Not only that, even they have to learn some basic skills about hair-cutting or hair-styling, OMG :D

Yes you are right! I think the cast had some training period before starting the principal photography! The drama set is itself a great work of art. They are filming for the drama since 9 consecutive months. I think the schedule messed up because of covid 19 pandemic. :blink: But everything about this drama looks promising so fingers crossed! This is gonna be a joyful ride! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/24/2021 at 5:20 AM, Combsmania said:

JTBC's new Fly High Butterfly will be Broadcast from August 2021 on Monday and Tuesday from 21:00 to 22:10

Ps: i've seen this update to the Twitter, so i'm curious if this is the final schedule of our drama?

Oh thanks for the info, I hope this is true.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh thanks for the info, I hope this is true.

Yes, I also hope so! It's rumored to air on August 23. But jtbc itself haven't released any statement regarding the new air date yet! The cast is filming for the drama for 9 consecutive months. This must be a huge production drama! So I really hope that we will finally be able to see this series in August. Fingers crossed! :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, I also hope so! It's rumored to air on August 23. But jtbc itself haven't released any statement regarding the new air date yet! The cast is filming for the drama for 9 consecutive months. This must be a huge production drama! So I really hope that we will finally be able to see this series in August. Fingers crossed! 

Oh okay, nice, I hope so. Yeah it must be eh.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’m really excited for this one. Kim Hyang Gi’s first role that’s not a highschool setting. Nice to see her venture into more mature roles now that she is older. She such a precious bean. 

It’s a kind of drama that I would watch because I love slice of life genres. The cast looks great so far. I don’t think I have to worry about Kim Hyang Gi because she always play her roles well. It’s been a while since I watched Daniel Choi so I’m looking to see him since he’s the lead here. 

August is just around the corner yet so far lol. I look forward to promotional pictures & teasers! Seems like it’ll be a feel-good kind of drama. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, _thematchabun said:

I’m really excited for this one. Kim Hyang Gi’s first role that’s not a highschool setting. Nice to see her venture into more mature roles now that she is older. She such a precious bean.

Hello there! Welcome to the thread! :)

Korean wikipedia confirms that this series is airing in August. But jtbc itself has not released a statement regarding the airing date yet. I am a huge fan of Choi Daniel myself. But I know that Kim Hyang Gi is also a talented lady. Both the leads casted for the drama a year ago. So hopefully this series airs in August. It's been a too long time since everyone is waiting for the first ever korean drama based on a hair salon.

And jtbc hinted before that this has romance involved. But we have to wait to see who's gonna fall for who!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello there! Welcome to the thread! :)

Korean wikipedia confirms that this series is airing in August. But jtbc itself has not released a statement regarding the airing date yet. I am a huge fan of Choi Daniel myself. But I know that Kim Hyang Gi is also a talented lady. Both the leads casted for the drama a year ago. So hopefully this series airs in August. It's been a too long time since everyone is waiting for the first ever korean drama based on a hair salon.

And jtbc hinted before that this has romance involved. But we have to wait to see who's gonna fall for who!

This is meant for fun and nothing else since we're on the same boat. Now, we're playing UNSOLVED MYSTERY:surprisedwut:

Daniel Choi is the only male lead here, so I want to know who do you think he'll be in love/falling in love with:

A. Kim Hyangi

B. Oh Yoon Ah

C. Shim Eun Woo

Also, pls tell us their love story would be in the best possible way:tounge_wink::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Daniel Choi is the only male lead here, so I want to know who do you think he'll be in love/falling in love with:

A. Kim Hyangi

B. Oh Yoon Ah

C. Shim Eun Woo

Hahaha... You just made a great pointing there! :D I think he will be in love with Shim Eun Woo's character. You know both plays as professional hair stylists and they must be working together all the time. Plus Shim Eun Woo's age is compatible with Daniel.

And if you check out the top posts of this page, there were some on set photos released of Daniel and Shim Eun Woo. So I hope they will fall in love ahead in the drama! :) Let's see!

And regarding the looks, I don't mind if he falls in love with Oh Yoon Ah as well. Then I think we can ignore the fact this he is 6 years younger than Oh Yoon Ah. :)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hahaha... You just made a great pointing there! :D I think he will be in love with Shim Eun Woo's character. You know both plays as professional hair stylists and they must be working together all the time. Plus Shim Eun Woo's age is compatible with Daniel.

And if you check out the top posts of this page, there were some on set photos released of Daniel and Shim Eun Woo. So I hope they will fall in love ahead in the drama! :) Let's see!

And regarding the looks, I don't mind if he falls in love with Oh Yoon Ah as well. Then I think we can ignore the fact this he is 6 years younger than Oh Yoon Ah. :)

Actually, I want everyone in here to join and make their own "love story" :joy: because it's so boring now without no update from this drama. Anyway, I love your version, only I confused with Kim Hyangi. Should she be in love with Daniel Choi since she's the female main lead what do you think?

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Actually, I want everyone in here to join and make their own "love story"  because it's so boring now without no update from this drama. Anyway, I love your version, only I confused with Kim Hyangi. Should she be in love with Daniel Choi since she's the female main lead what do you think?

Well, most of KIm Hyang Gi's fans believe that she would be paired with supporting actor Park Jung Woo since their age gap is comfortable. I don't think that the writer will pair her up with Daniel. It's not realistic. Their age gap and height gap is too obvious to be an on-screen couple. :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

58 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Actually, I want everyone in here to join and make their own "love story" because it's so boring now without no update from this drama. Anyway, I love your version, only I confused with Kim Hyangi. Should she be in love with Daniel Choi since she's the female main lead what do you think?

I also ship Daniel oppa with actress Shim Eun Woo. Btw, who do you ship actress Oh Yoon Ah with? B) Hope we have updates about the drama soon.

• Love 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw38JrZo2QQW_av3zB-07

Ablecasting talent agency is insisting that there will be children filming sessions for Fly High, Butterfly on June 13! The scenes of childhood of Oh Yoon Ah's character Michell and the daughter of Michell will be filmed. Michell's daughter's name is Eun Seo.

• Blob 1