Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unleashing_x

aw snaps you got to own a page :tears: anyway thanks for your input...lol where's all the people that use to be on this thread? I wanna know updates about people and their journey to their goals so far :D

Guest cutedorkable

^lol i think they are real busy practising i mean the teachers are crazii this week THEY PILE U UP WITH HMWK

JUST IFNIHSED MY ESSAY! WHOPPIE

my winter holidays are spent..PRACTICINGhaha

anyone else with meh?

Guest lunalie

emaillll, but im not sure if it got deleted by spam filter?

eeeesh.

me too! well i sent an e-mail to their audition address asking for their other e-mail, but they never replied. they seem to be pretty slow right now - maybe everyone's taking a holiday break? :crazy:

ooo wow, people already sent their applications in?!?!?!?

GOOD LUCK! :]

i hope someone gets into BROS here.

i wish i could audition..but..hahaha..need to practice a little bit more.

i'm kinda slow. -.-

anyways..

FIGHTING

Guest koreangrlx

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gq8y7m

i might use this for audition tell me what you guys think?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i need to keep up!!

Anyways.

o1. yesh SLOWER song. OR stop rushing.

02. Dont sing within ur head voice.

o3. work on ur korean

04. give more emotion. Its a happy song. Your singing it like the song has no point to it.

CuteAdorkable- forgot ur name. T.T It Ga something. -O-

finsih with homework? Let us hear ur songs! lol

We should do a collab. Like people sign up (but before pick a song) and we sing song?~ kekeke

Guest cutedorkable

^lol its GaHeun..Oh GaHeun

haha! wow haha ppl want to hear me sing? lol i might do like a 30 second piece but that will be during holidays stupid teachers like to pike thier students up with hmwk before holidays

Guest unleashing_x

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i need to keep up!!

Anyways.

o1. yesh SLOWER song. OR stop rushing.

02. Dont sing within ur head voice.

o3. work on ur korean

04. give more emotion. Its a happy song. Your singing it like the song has no point to it.

CuteAdorkable- forgot ur name. T.T It Ga something. -O-

finsih with homework? Let us hear ur songs! lol

We should do a collab. Like people sign up (but before pick a song) and we sing song?~ kekeke

haha yeah I'm picking a FTTS song now since I'm more comfortable with their stuff...head voice? I still don't get that stuff still lol (maybe it was because I was sitting down?) but thanks =D haha I think I can make it more emotion once I understand the words =D Im on my journey to learning Korean =D but thanks for taking your time to listen...(...dont ask about the screen name its a long story lol)

^ Head voice is like..the voice you hear lmao :D

!!! O0O

We should totally do a collab. XD

Jintae oppa`s (unleashing_x) singing:

-Breathing

I think you`re just singing it lmao No emotion at all. o_o It`s just flat out singing...like you`re talking but with notes and rhythm. Put more emotion into it...Personally, the song choice wasn`t that good (since it`s like a 12 part harmony >_>) but it could use a bit more emotion than what you gave off. D: So it`s kinda you and the song..

If you want to make it into Bros, I think you should show potential. To be honest, I don`t think your breathing had any potential at all. :x Try singing a note like you normally do (AKA the throat voice x_x), then try it with a "Hoh" while breathing out, using your diaphram. It makes a difference, doesn`t it? o_O;

-Tune

You wern`t on tune a lot. :x But..I don`t blame you. ^^ It was a Suju song which I believe, is kinda tough considering the 12 members harmonizing together. :x So I`m not gonna nag on you about that..

-Speed

Like others said, it was a bit fast. Acapella is tough since you have nothing to back you up, but it`s better than singing with an instrumental because we can actually hear what you do wrong more clearly and how to fix it. Sing slower or pick another song. :D

-Pronounciation

Korean or not, I think you should work on your Korean before auditioning for Bros. Not only is it more impressive to them, but it`ll help you big time when it comes to the future.

-Confidence

You sounded a bit weak. Sitting down isn`t necessarily the best way to record, because when you stand, that`s your true potential. You`re not gonna be sitting down when it comes to a live performance on stage, will you?

Guest unleashing_x

^ Head voice is like..the voice you hear lmao :D

!!! O0O

We should totally do a collab. XD

Jintae oppa`s (unleashing_x) singing:

-Breathing

I think you`re just singing it lmao No emotion at all. o_o It`s just flat out singing...like you`re talking but with notes and rhythm. Put more emotion into it...Personally, the song choice wasn`t that good (since it`s like a 12 part harmony >_>) but it could use a bit more emotion than what you gave off. D: So it`s kinda you and the song..

If you want to make it into Bros, I think you should show potential. To be honest, I don`t think your breathing had any potential at all. :x Try singing a note like you normally do (AKA the throat voice x_x), then try it with a "Hoh" while breathing out, using your diaphram. It makes a difference, doesn`t it? o_O;

-Tune

You wern`t on tune a lot. :x But..I don`t blame you. ^^ It was a Suju song which I believe, is kinda tough considering the 12 members harmonizing together. :x So I`m not gonna nag on you about that..

-Speed

Like others said, it was a bit fast. Acapella is tough since you have nothing to back you up, but it`s better than singing with an instrumental because we can actually hear what you do wrong more clearly and how to fix it. Sing slower or pick another song. :D

-Pronounciation

Korean or not, I think you should work on your Korean before auditioning for Bros. Not only is it more impressive to them, but it`ll help you big time when it comes to the future.

-Confidence

You sounded a bit weak. Sitting down isn`t necessarily the best way to record, because when you stand, that`s your true potential. You`re not gonna be sitting down when it comes to a live performance on stage, will you?

aish took you long enough =P lol I've been waiting for this all week...muaha now I want to try even harder...I went out and got me a "learning Korean" book so :D lol honestly I think reading through this thread makes my day just because everyone's encouraging to one another :D off to practice I go =P

Guest Hitorijime

I'll comment on some of the singing when I have time!

So, I was thinking of singing Saranghamnida as one of my audition songs. I posted a small acapella clip @ my soundclick, so could anyone (preferably kimseo cause she'll give a long list xD) comment:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...;songID=4784241

I know I need work on pronunciation, but that was mainly the romanization's fault. And yes, I was a bit off around the end of the song. xD I'll post a better version later on, as I get more practice. Hopefully with the instrumental.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

^ lol hehe mine probably wont be as descriptive as kimseo.. but here i go

-It sounded kinda boring...: x, maybe show more emotions?

-wen you get to the chorus- you go kinda off .. and it sounded like u were out of breath ,maybe it got too high for you?

- your vibratto is good though : )

Guest cutedorkable

^

1. i like ur vibratto

2. it didn't catch me like ON..like the feeling of the song i kinda get..but kinda lost it...lol i serusly dunno how to explain lmao! REFER TO KIMSEO!

3. i relli think u have potential in ur voice and this song suits ur voice but u need to practice and ACE IT!

i have heard this song i tink...twice? and A PERSON THAT RELLI SINGS IT SOOOOO WELL is david kim

i think we should do a collab like koreangrlx (sorry, forgot your name -____-)

lol. it sounds fun~ i've never done one before.

neways, i'm thinking of posting a clip of me singing sometime soon, but i'm afraid i'll hurt your ears, and I'm kinda waiting to see what bros says first. lol. IMO, friends (real-life or internet) criticism hurts worse than someone you'll never talk to again. lol

I'll comment on some of the singing when I have time!

So, I was thinking of singing Saranghamnida as one of my audition songs. I posted a small acapella clip @ my soundclick, so could anyone (preferably kimseo cause she'll give a long list xD) comment:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...;songID=4784241

I know I need work on pronunciation, but that was mainly the romanization's fault. And yes, I was a bit off around the end of the song. xD I'll post a better version later on, as I get more practice. Hopefully with the instrumental.

lmfao thanksss. xD But I`ll be happy to comment. o0o <3

-Range

You have a low range! O0O Wow..what a first. xD I think this song was a little to high for you, so you sang at a lower range, correct? I think it was a good move...but not a great move. :x But it sounded mediocre to wonderful esp. for an accapella. ^^ <3 I give you an A-. (lmfao I`m turning into a teacher :x Oh, God. x_x)

-Breathing

It was pretty good...you held out your notes and you stuck to them. A+

-Voice

I think it was great in general. =D You had some nasally parts like in the begginning..from 0:01 ~ 0:27. It was not that wonderful as the rest of the song. >_>; But..I think it`s because it was either too high for you there so later on in the song, you changed your key..OR it`s just that you were nervous. BUTTTT I`m gonna go with my first answer. :x

-Emotion

I actually think you kept emotion throughout the song. (Your vibrato really helps.) Sometimes I got a little bored, but sometimes I actually thought you were Tim himself lmfao :x (No, that was not a lie.) Just put a little bit more of the sadness emotion when you sing it. =]

-Tune

Just a couple of times you went off tune. I think you`d do real good for this as an audition song...just make everything perfect and you`ll do wonderfulll. : D

-Pronounciation

Did you mess up in the chorus? :D lmao it`s okay..but like I said..Korean or not, try making it convincing that you ARE korean. o0o Surely it will shock the judges when they see that you`re actually not :P AKA: Get better romanizations XD or study some korean. <3

-Vibrato

SAFJKLAJSDFKL A+ THAT WAS THE BEST VIBRATO FROM A GUY I HAVE EVER HEARD.

-turns off caps lock-

Bravo <3

Overall, it was pretty good. o_o

Just a few spots you need to work on, but other than that...You have really good potential.

I congratulate you.. o_o

I`m a pretty hard girl to impress. o_o

You...were up there. lmao

I`m pretty shocked you`re not Tim yourself. xD

...Well...Maybe I`m not shocked.

But I am shocked that you`re not Korean..o_o (Or it wasn`t your first language)

Damn.

I give you props chocolate. x_e

Call me Seoyeon, btw. :D

Or Sky. LMFAO but I don`t suggest that..T_T (If you didn`t notice Sky is my Korean name initals all jumbled up. :x)

I need to learn more names. T_T

I know these:

koreangrlx = Minji

cutedorkable = Gaheun

x3wendy = Wendy

unleashing_x = Jintae

Cheeseburgerplease = Michelle.

Archived