Drinking Cold Water....

Heyyy

Guest katielyn

I heard from my professor that water at room temperature is the most healthy for you.

that's actually really true. I heard that cold water is bad for you especially when your on a diet because it freezes up the fat which makes it harder get rid of.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WATER IS WATER..don't matter....whoever iniated this whole warm or cold...doesn't make sense.

H20 is always H20. In your body it will always be H20 ...it doesnt matter if its cold or warm....everything enters ur body will be completely chemically broken down, thus....inside our body the temperature is very warm anyway.

I would think it would take more energy to break thus bonds in h2o if the molecules are not close together such as that of warm water. So when it is cold, it takes more energy to break the bonds. I just dont know if the hydrogen bonds would be any different.

Archived