Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Just now, suppy said:

LMAO i get it you don't like him:lol: . And I also like her Manager he is cute :D and kinda have calm aura around him.

I really wanted some pics of her enjoying some fun time in Japan but they didn't upload it :(

today was the second day of her three day travel to japan but still we don't have any update:bawling:

• Like 1

Just now, kaz11 said:

Hmm I am excited for this DAZED photo shoot lol. She definitely has done sexy before~ HIGH CUT, anyone? And that W spread from Always period. I still think her collaboration with JWS for HC is one of the sexiest and the best that I've ever seen.

Please do not say this word ( sexy:crazy: ) for our angel ! It's better that,  we say she is so pretty or beautiful or attractive and other words ! Thanks dear !!:)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hhj22 said:

Please do not say this word ( sexy:crazy: ) for our angel ! It's better that,  we say she is so pretty or beautiful or attractive and other words ! Thanks dear !!:)

She is all those words that you said and sexy. :lol::P

Why does sexy have to be a bad word? Lol what's wrong with her being sexy? 

I'm also excited for her new photoshoot for Dazed and Confused magazine! I can't wait to see it!

I also LOVE her edgier photoshoots and her look in the High Cut shoot with JWS is also one of my favorite looks on her. She looked amazing with that pixie cut! 

• Like 9

hiii my hyolics

Can't wait to see that.photoshoot soon...well I think we will not have any photos or updates because   PMH probably read this forum xDD TwT waeee!! BTW I want Honey Couple win on October 2nd. JongJoo couple have mooooore chemistry than SJK and ShK. 

Love and peace friends. 

• Like 5

Actually, if you take a look at PMH's IG account the way he posed with Hyo-joo is no more intimate than how he posed with other celebrities, female or male. I have seen many pictures in which Hyo-joo poses a lot more intimately with a guy than she does with PMH, her manager included- there was even one she had him in a judo lock and her legs were across his neck area that looked so... LOL but I am sure theirs is a siblings-like relationship. 

And of course Hyo-joo is sexy, she would be pretty upset if no one considers her sexy at any time, including when she is clearly aiming for such effect by wearing very revealing dresses etc.

• Like 7

@kaz11 @ohnoitscindy @starfield:i'm submission !!!!!!!! ok ok oooookkkkk ! SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY !!!!!!! good? :huh:.... but , still my idea is she her self don't want be sexy and her shirts have not any problem none time ! she is so oppressed and don't think to these things ! other korean actress are so bad but our angel is very moral !!:tears:

• Like 1

Just now, isapuilai said:

Whoah! Gorgeous as always..:wub:

Oh my God ! !:o now i'm sure she is real angel that , God sent her ! She is so pretty and fantastic and cute ! There is not any english word for describe her face !!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 1

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being sexy and be called sexy, I guess it only depends on our personal inhibitions how we perceive the word. High Cut photoshoot with Jung Woo Sung remains up to day one of my favorites as well. And the one for W with So Ji Sub also oozes with sexiness.

9 hours ago, starfield said:

I have seen many pictures in which Hyo-joo poses a lot more intimately with a guy than she does with PMH, her manager included- there was even one she had him in a judo lock and her legs were across his neck area that looked so...

...suggestive?:w00t:

Spoiler

https://scontent.fbeg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12932683_958251474282801_4359794953361646188_n.jpg?oh=97e888e5a55e76e106d6dfbb407641f3&oe=586649A4

Please do not share and spread the photo outside this thread.

I agree that she poses more intimately with some guys than with PMH, so  the hatred towards the man is absurd. Some commenters on his IG even complimented him how he has manner hands. Hyo Joo is probably one of the girls who don't feel shy and uncomfortable in men's company. She appears to be pretty touchy with everyone which I admit took me by surprise.

@ohnoitscindy I feel you, I often go :blink: with her outfit.

Anyway, I'm not so happy with the fact that it was Dispatch that took today's airport photos. Does it mean Hyo Joo is their next target and we can expect some dating news/denial in the following months?

Any info if she's going to attend APAN Awards on Sunday?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hyo Joo returning from Tokyo :)

Sometimes she wears things that just make me go :huh: and then :crazy: lol

she just arrived Korea today?^_^

Spoiler

:sweatingbullets: haha.me too.for me denim on denim can go wrong if u made wrong choice of pieces. both jacket and skirt are loose-fitting jeans .so baggy with baggy..hmm..doesnt looks so sharp in style (?) aayyy,its ok la.HHJ,coz of u, i'll let it pass.;)

owh.its remind me her looks in W.EP.16.:huh:

2 hours ago, isapuilai said:

Whoah! Gorgeous as always..:wub:

YAY! at least one photo...:sweatingbullets: haha. please upload more PMH.:P

the fancam ~:)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hyo Joo returning from Tokyo :)

Define ELEGANCE - HAN HYO JOO :D

WOW!!! Whatever she wears, eventhough it's kinda weird sometimes, she always rocks on it! Her elegance shines in all occasions...Her aura is so serene, hope she enjoyed her business trip and got a good time relaxing! :heart: God bless chingus! Thanks for all your updates :) God bless our Hyojoo! 

• Like 7

Just now, innerchild said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being sexy and be called sexy, I guess it only depends on our personal inhibitions how we perceive the word. High Cut photoshoot with Jung Woo Sung remains up to day one of my favorites as well. And the one for W with So Ji Sub also oozes with sexiness.

...suggestive?:w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

https://scontent.fbeg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12932683_958251474282801_4359794953361646188_n.jpg?oh=97e888e5a55e76e106d6dfbb407641f3&oe=586649A4

Please do not share and spread the photo outside this thread.

hey this is so indulgence !!:angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  if i did accepted she is sexy my meaning was she is attractive no other !!!!!! your speaks is so indulgence about she ! she is so moral girl ! that scene with so ji sub and others is fake ! all of them are fake ! if you see bts of that movies you'll understand all of them were fake just for filming !  what you say !!!!!!! she her self don't think to this thing and don't want be sexy ! she never play in sexy movies ! if you see other korean actress you'll understand they are so bad and play real sex movies ! but our girl is very kind and compassionate and moral ! i always admiration her so much for her behaviour ! she did not play any sexy movie ! she is very compassionate!!! i wondered you said this sentence about this angel ! she is really my Goddess ! if you really love  her please do never say this word about she any more time ! Thanks friend !:)

• Like 2