Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Does Han Hyo-joo try to kill Lee Jong-suk in ‘W’?

By Lee Sang Won |  Kpop Herald

Chorokbaem Media

Actress Han Hyo-joo points a gun at someone in the upcoming episode of “W” on Wednesday, according to images released by Chorokbaem Media. 

The teaser images show a frightened Han and actor Lee Jong-suk staring her down with a cold, collected gaze. 

The released pictures generated online buzz almost as soon as they were released, with netizens expressing their anticipation for the episode. One comment online even read, “Thanks to ‘W,’ this year’s summer will be great.” Others raved that Han and Lee are the hottest onscreen couple of the year.

The third episode of the show will air at 10 p.m. on Wednesday. It is already amassing fans who look forward to the show so much that they have taken to calling Wednesday “W-day.”

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, jurassicet said:

I can't sleep...prolly because i took a long nap at night, so i drew a fan art. It has been so long since I doodled, gotta practice more =/

just realized their hands are rather small LOL :sweatingbullets:

Soooo pwetty!!! Great job! :D

Anyway yesterday's rating was 12.9%!!! :w00t:

• Like 5

Congratulations to the cast and crew of "W"! I'm sure the news of the ratings is encouragement for them to continue doing so well ^_^ I'm so happy that Hyo Joo's drama comeback is successful (so far) :D 

'W' actors Han Hyo-joo takes selfie with Bae Soo-bin

photo750792.jpg

"W" actress Han Hyo-joo cheered for Bae Soo-bin, a fellow actor from the same agency.

July 27th, BH Entertainment posted a photo of these two stars on their official Instagram account with the caption, "# Han Hyo-joo actress surprise visits #WaitingRoom to cheer for #BaeSoo-bin. Thank you for visiting the theatre play, 'The Capone Trilogy'.

In the revealed photo, Han Hyo-joo and Bae Soo-bin are smiling brightly with their thumbs up in front of the waiting room. The two standing close to each other showed off their friendship.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Anyway yesterday's rating was 12.9%!!! :w00t:

What a great day indeed!:wub: I slept last night w/o peeking for any updates about W since my phone's battery was dead and then the first thing i saw this morning are those BTS and a well deserved and high rating for W,,,,,, WOW my day is complete!!!I was screaming(silently since i'm in the office) seeing 12.9% ratings for ep.3:w00t:....i haven't watched ep3 yet(patiently waiting for lunch break) but i'm already so happy for the great news!!!thank you Lord!!!! my officemates kept asking me for a copy of ep3 since they also got hooked of this beatiful drama!!! What a nice news to start a day! Climbing for a 40%+ rating, fighting! W fighting! :blush:

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

While everyone is squealing over the elevator scene in W... I'm still squealing over JJY and Hyo Joo hanging out :lol:

count me in!hahaha!..and that JJY post with Hyo Joo has become a hot IG post!...

with 46k likes and more than 1k comments in less than 24 hrs:w00t:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"W" beats "Uncontrollably Fond" for first place

13872899_278201775882341_895000380288860

"W" topped of the charts in just three episodes.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC drama "W" rated 12.9% on the 27th.

Meanwhile, KBS "Uncontrollably Fond" came in second place with 8.6% and SBS "Wanted" followed with 6.0%.

In the third broadcast of "W", Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) and Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) shared a kiss.

• Like 6

New drama 'W' beats 'Uncontrollably Fond' and tops viewership ratings

13686779_278203515882167_699568583658016

New MBC drama 'W', starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo is dominating!

The 1st episode of 'W' started off with decent viewership ratings of 8.6%. Soon afterward, the ratings soon increased with the airing of the 2nd episode, which recorded 9.5%. The most recent episode gained even more viewers, jumping the ratings up to 12.9%.

On the other hand, KBS 'Uncontrollably Fond' starring Kim Woo Bin and Suzy, airing at the same time period as 'W', faced a decrease in viewership as the 7th episode dropped down to 8.6%. 

'W' with its unique, intense story line seems to have stolen many viewers hearts already. Which drama have you been watching - 'W' or 'Uncontrollably Fond'? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/new-drama-w-beats-uncontrollably-fond-and-tops-viewership-ratings

• Like 6

@chyantrils25: I hope he updates with another photo with his noona soon :3 I hope we get to see/hear the other 1N2D members becoming jealous of him hahaha. It's true. He always ends up close to the female guests :lol:

Also thanks for updating this thread! I'm so busy with updating the "W" thread that I get too lazy to repost in here ._____.

• Like 4

That wink was the highlight of last night episode:) Omo! Even if they are just talking, my heart went wild and I couldn't contain my happiness just by watching:wub:  Can't wait for the next episode! W overtakes UF and I hope they continue to remain on the top spot..:)

• Like 5

yeah that would be great especially Hyo Joo's long time fan boy Jun Ho:lol:..

i see some fans asking for a JJY+Hyo Joo+ MCW moments cuz i believe he also got close to MCW when they did

the movie Love forecast(with LSG)...hopefully someday we'll get to see him posting Photos of Him with both Hyo Joo & MCW

i miss the  Hyo Joo & MCW moments(i really hope they are still friends, it would be so sad if they really already drifted apart:()

************************************************************************************************************

haha!yeah right you're super busy in W thread :D...but it's fine especially that Rania Zeid is not around...W thread deserve to be a hot topic

especially now that we finally break through the double digits ratings and we're leading the Wed-Thu drama

so bring on those updates in W thread!  59.gif

• Like 5