Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@adeleyam yeah hahaha so stupid of me, obviously we were talking about HHJ lol

Thats right, i found that too in many places, sometimes being delulu gives more cons than pros

Hahahahaha thank you for pointing that out!!! But then again after i saw darling couple shippers i guess LJS is more affectionate to PSH, yet i still love seeing him with HHJ. Oh the dilemma

maybe we should bring this urgent and very important discussion out of the forum to prevent fanwar lol:P

@chyantrils25 

@adeleyam

Oh and thanks guys for your warm welcome :)

• Like 5

@tucituci you speak fine English tho! :) all the best in your IELTS ^.^

HwanSung couples are from Brilliant Legacy, which i recommend you to check it out. In fact, i noticed that you have not watch her dramas except for SW, i strongly recommend you to watch all of 'em while waiting for the coming episodes of W, at least you won't be agonizing haha:sweatingbullets:

you don't have to be so hard on yourself, it's okay to ship em tgt since they are basically the romance couples in the drama, all that matters is they are happy, we are happy and everyone's happy :D

While W is still airing, I'm gonna ship this cutie OTP until HJ's next project commences haha. Can't wait to find out who's the lucky partner that HJ will be destined with :heart:

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo get shy around each other after their first kiss scene

13754231_276936036008915_131328027959783

Lee Jong Suk was beside himself with embarrassment after Han Hyo Joo boldly landed a kiss on his lips for 'W's second episode.

On July 25, the drama's production crew released bts cuts from the couple's first kiss scene in the second episode, and you can see just how bashful Lee Jong Suk looks! Right after Han Hyo Joo lands the kiss on his lips and pulls away, Lee Jong Suk smiles shyly and lightly touches his hand to his mouth as if he can't believe what just happened. 

Han Hyo Joo also looks embarrassed, hiding half her face behind her hands, not knowing what to do with herself. How cute are these two?

Despite all the shyness and embarrassment, the actors succeeded in perfecting the kiss scene, as we all saw in the second episode! The production team praised Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk's efforts, stating, "Though it was the beginning of the filming, they displayed a unique chemistry that resulted in a perfect scene.

You can catch more of this cute couple and their chemistry on 'W' which airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC

13627125_276936636008855_315442197028431

Wow!...i'm surprised that the article's contents were positive & that she didn't put on her personal negative feelings towards our girl.... the writer of this one is none other than jubilantj who did the Drama Review for W Episode 1 & 2:phew:

source:AKP

• Like 6

@uknowahah :what you say :angry:???? My biggest dream is hyo joo do not ( NEVER ) get married early and she get married more late ( very late )but you say  she can start dating now for 5 years before getting married !!!!!! i guess you are not real lover of HHJ !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

@hhj22 woah, isn't that a little too harsh? chill chill :) What @uknowahah probably meant is that she can spend adequate amount of time with her soul mate (that's if she has one) so that they can get to know and understand each other more deeply instead of rushing into marriage in her 35's or later which can end up in an undesirable way. And i think that she deserves a happy married life regardless of her age, what matters most is of course her happiness. It's just that simple and that's just what we want for her as a Hyolic right? :)

• Like 5

@hhj22 calm down sweetie, @uknowahah is just trying to say that Hyo Joo can start dating now but that doesn't mean that she'll be getting married right away though she can do so if she wants to cuz i believe our girl is just at the right age to get marry hehe... we all know that Hyo Joo has set herself to get marry at age 34-35 but if she happens to find her other half earlier from her specified time then so be it who are we to hinder her happiness...as Hyolics i guess our stand should always be as long as Hyo Joo is happy then we should be happy for her:)

• Like 5

Oh friends ! Ok Ok !!! I did not say she not should get married any time ! now, she is still 29 ! I just said she is still a young girl and it's better that ,she get married later in her 35 or more ....THIS IS THE SAME AGE THAT, HER SELF SET THIS !

• Like 1

@hhj22 Hahaha oops! Relax! All I want is for HHJ to find someone she truly loves, without any constraints over being a public figure. Everyone deserves that right? ;)

On the other hand, welcome @tucituci to the thread! While I love her chemistry with most of her co-stars, I need to say that I was desperately shipping her with Daniel Henney in Springwaltz. Though it never happened. :(

Besides that I love her with Lee Seung Gi in Brilliant Legacy too. 

• Like 3

@jurassicet thank you for you encouragement, really, i was depressed because IELTS writing is very hard for me but I felt better after W came out loool

I probably gonna watch them, now my internet data is limited though :mellow: so maybe some time after W

yeah lets just enjoy current OTP chemistry hahaha

well honestly ive been waiting for HHJ dating news but none came up until now. I gotta remind you guys as her fans, love comes without warning or planning. So I think its best to let whatever HHJ wants and needs, dating and married soon or later, as long as she's happy, dont we all as her fans want her to be happy just like she make us happy with her dramas and movies :)

• Like 2

@uknowahah Thank you!

hahahaha yeah daniel henney was and is stil sooooooo handsome that is beyond most kcelebs imo :wub: 

Hahaha since LSG was dating Yoona, even though they already broke up, i couldnt ship him with anyone lol. Their relationship reminds me of Strong Heart, when LSG said she was her ideal type. 

ah well i cant wait for upcoming episodes!! :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tucituci said:

dont we all as her fans want her to be happy just like she make us happy with her dramas and movies :)

@tucituci welcome to the thread dear! I agree to all of you...We all want her true happiness, let's just pray that she will find a truly responsible, loving and deserving man! Her happiness is ours as well! :blush:

• Like 2

Honestly, I'm not really the type to ship people IRL because it's kind of weird haha. Imagine being the actor or actress and knowing that there are people out there that want you to be with this person and only this person. I do think it's fun to point out how comfortable or cute they are when interacting. I think I just like to see Hyo Joo interact with anyone haha. Like I was squealing to myself when I saw Hyo Joo and Jung Eugene holding hands while walking down the steps at the W presscon ^_^ We know so little about her personal life since she's a very private person, so I think that's why there aren't any big shippers of her and a costar. I mean it's hard when she doesn't have a social media account (well she has a Weibo now but only uses it to promote) and is rarely seen by the papz. I don't mind it though. Shipping wars are nuts lol. 

As for her romantic life, I hope that she is able to find someone that can take care of her and respects her and hopefully wouldn't encourage her to stop working/acting. It'd be hard for me to accept her retirement .__. 

Anyway, the first OST by JJY for "W" is expected to be released tmrw! 

They've released an official teaser video. I love JJY's voice :3 

• Like 4

yay!at last they'll be releasing it!...been waiting for it to download...

i'm such a slow rock music lover and the song is so catchy that it puts me in LSS mode:D

i fell in love with the song the first time i heard it and learned later on that behind the song is JJY i'm just happy to know

that he took part of Hyo Joo's Drama OST(does this mean they still have communications?:w00t:)

i just find them cute together plus the fact that JJY is very vocal being a Hyo Joo fan boy and he really is such a jealous guy....

hoping a cameo from him to make Kang Chul jealous:lol:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

she already learned her lesson after everyone bullied her in the comment section:):):):)

@isapuilai well hopefully she did,.. but we'll see if she's to do the Review again for this week's episodes.....:phew:

• Like 3

I had no idea it was JJY until someone pointed it out lol. The song is so beautiful and so soft. It's definitely been stuck in my head these past few days. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode and the full track/music video :D 

JJY doesn't strike me as the type to not ask for Hyo Joo's contact info haha. He's too much of a flirt and opportunist! He's older than LJS but to me, he seems way younger lol. I don't know why. 

But I love how vocal of a fan he is of hers too ^_^ I was literally just rewatching the Hyo Joo special on 1N2D and the things he says haha, esp "Looking into my eyes is her hobby." I can't with this boy :lol: 

I want to see more Hyo Joo/Joong Young so I hope he makes a cameo as well hahahaha

• Like 4

9 hours ago, tucituci said:

@jurassicet thank you for you encouragement, really, i was depressed because IELTS writing is very hard for me but I felt better after W came out loool

I probably gonna watch them, now my internet data is limited though :mellow: so maybe some time after W

You're most welcome! Another thing about joining this forum is that you can brush up your writing skills and learn more new vocabularies at the same time :D That's how i used to practice my writing too ^^ So, write more!! haha

Sure, take your time and watch 'em, they are worthwhile  :)

ahhh, i want to listen to the long version of the teaser video!! :3 So mesmerizing to hear JJY's melodious voice, it's so cute that he gets to sing for his beloved noona then (1N2D) and now :wub:

• Like 4

another interesting to know and wish it'll be revealed to us is who approached who to have JJY singing one of W OST

is it audacious to think that JJY offered himself to take part of the OST?hahaha!

but i guess most likely it was Hyo Joo but in the process that she jokingly asked him to take part but JJY being her fan boy took it seriously

and agreed to do it without any hesitations:lol:

and yeah i really wish for a cameo from JJY...imagine LJS+Hyo Joo+JJY in one scene:w00t:.. chemistry overload!!!

i wonder who has the best chemistry with our girl!...for me it's even between LJS & JJY.... with LJS their chemistry is cute & adorable

whereas with JJY it's more like of a rough & rugged chemistry:lol:

• Like 4