Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

tumblr_oatmdqFMcq1sl7awmo1_500.gif

[Credit goes to tumblr]

Anyway, I was just scrolling through the 'w' and 'han hyo joo' tag when I came across this gif-set. It made me think... what if Kang Chul is kissing her to get back to his world? Just the way she did to get back to hers? 

I mean, the kiss would be somewhat like a portal between the worlds. I guess we would have to wait and see. I keep getting excited and formulate different theories. Haha

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

I Am curious about that too since I haven't heard any dating rumor of Han Hyo Joo. :)

Well in a recent interview with the Taiwanese channel, she was asked if she would "give up everything for love". She said that currently it's a bit hard but if she were to meet someone she likes in the future, she hope to change her mindset. 

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Well in a recent interview with the Taiwanese channel, she was asked if she would "give up everything for love". She said that currently it's a bit hard but if she were to meet someone she likes in the future, she hope to change her mindset. 

That would be hard for us:bawling:  But anything that makes our Hyo Joo happy that is Okay with me.. :wub: 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

That would be hard for us:bawling:  But anything that makes our Hyo Joo happy that is Okay with me.. :wub: 

Hahahaha it's inevitable. Time flies! It almost seemed like it was just yesterday that I watched Iljimae and found out about HHJ and thought "darn she only 21!"

can't believe that was eight years ago! 

• Like 4

Haha! I will be happy as long as our girl is happy~~ :D

First Impressions: “W”

By binahearts | Soompi

First Impressions: “W”

W” is a new Wednesday-Thursday MBC drama starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo, and is one of the many highly anticipated dramas of 2016. There’s a lot of pressure on this drama to deliver since it will be airing at the same time as “Uncontrollably Fond,” and it’ll be fun to watch the two male leads and real-life friends duke it out in the ratings. Although the two dramas are completely different, if you’re looking for an edge-of-your-seat, romantic, funny drama, then “W” is definitely the one to watch!

Curious to see how I think “W” did in the first two episodes? Keep reading to find out! (Minor spoilers ahead).

Already cool, right?

1. Production Value

We should really talk about the graphics because this aspect of the drama has totally won me over and I’m not even the type to really care about this kind of stuff. The webtoon theme of the storyline requires a lot of CG because it has to travel back and forth between the comic book world and real life. It’s seriously cool seeing the scenes and characters transform.

lee jong suk w

tumblr_oancz6vbc01qkgj9mo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oancz6vbc01qkgj9mo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oancz6vbc01qkgj9mo7_1280.jpg

There’s really no other word to describe this except cool.

There’s a lot of shift in scenery throughout the first two episodes, but it didn’t feel disheveled at all. I thought I would get annoyed with the continuous traveling back and forth from comic world to real life, but it was produced so smoothly that it wasn’t a problem.

One thing I did notice was that there was no noticeable OST. I’m used to hearing some famous singer or group bust out a tune when the mood changes, but there hasn’t been anything significant. I’m hoping things change on that front because I can’t help but love a good drama OST.

2. Cast and Characters

Lee Jong Suk as a comic book character is life. Period. Doesn’t he have the perfect face to be a webtoon character? You can’t even tell the difference.

(Again, I can’t get over these graphics!)

Kang Cheol (Lee Jong Suk) plays a famous Olympic gold medalist in shooting who is charged with the murder of his entire family. His character is exactly what you would expect out of a comic book hero — flawless face, rich, a ladies man, and he has these killer one-liners that make you squeal. Lee Jong Suk is obviously perfect for the role.

tumblr_oamuhl3dGo1taa1z6o2_1280.png

We also discover that this whole world that Kang Cheol is in is actually a webtoon that someone is drawing (I’ll get to that later). Although Kang Cheol’s lines were sparse and we haven’t had a chance to really get to know him, I’m loving the interactions with him and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) already. He’s already clearly in love with her and it’s making me anticipate the next episodes.

As for Lee Jong Suk’s first appearance in the drama, there wasn’t anything heart-dropping about the moments in the beginning where he’s in court, competing in the Olympics, or in the hospital bed. The big moment probably came when he pulled up to Oh Yeon Joo in his expensive car, looking like this:

tumblr_oaorq3yODr1taa1z6o4_1280.png

Hello, Kang Cheol. You have officially arrived and you’re ridiculously handsome.

tumblr_oaos48vOGJ1taa1z6o4_1280.png

LET’S.

(Who else can pull off jean on jean, btw?)

Aside from his perfect webtoon face, Lee Jong Suk’s acting is drawing me into his drama – yet again. Seriously, what is it about him and this ability to suck you in? His character Kang Cheol is so perfect for him and I can tell his fan base is going to grow exponentially.

Now let’s talk about Han Hyo Joo, because she’s the main reason why I was so excited about this drama. Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) plays a resident who lacks the self-confidence and skills to be a doctor. Her father is also the one who created Kang Cheol and the webtoon world that he lives in. She spends most of the two episodes trying to save Kang Cheol, which is also how they meet and how this love story blossoms.

tumblr_oaog0y37pc1s1vggpo1_1280.png

I love how imperfect Han Hyo Joo’s character is, because if anything, it’s made her more relatable and lovable. I also love the inner, panicked monologues she has.

tumblr_oaosctWpMb1taa1z6o1_1280.png

How can you not love her?

If the characters or plot aren’t enough of a reason to get you to watch the drama, take a look at the chemistry between these two — even off-screen! They’re oozing with love for each other.

Brings a tear to my eye.

I didn’t watch any trailers or read much about this drama leading up to the premiere. So, you can imagine my pleasant surprise when I saw this fine specimen of a human on screen.

Swoon.

So Do Yoon (Lee Tae Hwan) plays Kang Cheol’s bodyguard (what is it with him always being cast as a bodyguard?). Although he doesn’t seem to have much screen time, it’ll still be worth the watch. Thank you to the team at “W” who was involved in the casting process.

tumblr_oaoo40YwMO1unrbkao3_1280.png

It’s a little early to tell, but I get a sense that So Do Yoon will be that loyal, soft-hearted, but strong character who is willing to do anything for Kang Cheol. Can we love him any more?

3. Storyline

I actually didn’t know I was a fan of time travel-type dramas until I came across “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel.” I’m just gonna say that the writer, Song Jae Jung, is a genius. I was a bit apprehensive about this “time” theme and wondered if “W” would be similar to “Nine,” but I assure you, it’s totally different and it’s awesome.

The first few minutes of a drama is key for me. If I’m not hooked from the get-go, I tend to not like the whole series. I was a little worried at the beginning of “W” as it started with Kang Cheol (Lee Jong Suk) competing in the Olympics and winning, which I wasn’t completely sold on. But, then it got to the meat of the plot. Although Kang Cheol wins the gold medal in shooting, he is also charged shortly after for the murder of his family. With insufficient evidence, Kang Cheol is released from prison and spends his days wallowing.

He needs a hug. Anyone?

After an attempted suicide, he decides to avenge the death of his family and sets out to find out exactly who murdered them and why. This sounds like a story straight out of a comic book, right?

Han Hyo Joo’s character comes into play when we discover that her dad is the famous mastermind behind Kang Cheol’s comic world.  Oh Yeon Joo spends most of the time in the first two episodes trying to save Kang Cheol. We don’t know why, but her dad really wants him dead and he seems quite angry about his daughter’s interaction with him. Normally, I wouldn’t care too much about these kinds of unanswered questions, but this one has piqued my curiosity.

The juxtaposition between the comic world and real world is just brilliant. I love how they show pages out of the comic book and then show the actors in real time. Wasn’t it just amazing when Han Hyo Joo first saw herself in the comic book?

SO cool. I got chills.

And how hilarious was that slap? I laughed out loud.

And then the kiss?

tumblr_oaotiiRZcl1taa1z6o2_540.png

tumblr_oaotiiRZcl1taa1z6o4_540.png

At this point, this mysterious, suspenseful drama turned into a comedy. It was also at this point that I was officially hooked. It’s funny, suspenseful, and romantic. What’s not to like?!

4. Final Thoughts

I watched both episodes in one sitting and was surprised at how quickly the two hours went by. Because the story was moving at such a fast pace, I didn’t have time to figure out if I liked the drama or not and before I knew it, it was over. On top of the amazing script is a cast of some great actors (and eye-candy).  I’m looking forward to seeing how this drama unfolds and I hope it’s able to keep my attention; because of the writer, I’m confident that it will!

“W” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. Catch the latest episode on Viki!W-soompi-banner

• Like 7

i'm dying with curiosity of who would be that "lucky" man that would make our seem to be very picky Hyo Joo fall for!:w00t:

Woah!this is the kind of article "WORTH" reading for! Unlike that AKP article written by that so called writer jubilantj #boycottjubilantj :crazy:..s/he really got into my nerves!geez!...i'm still so pissed off with #boycottjubilantj :crazy:

on a funny note 

32 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

I also love the inner, panicked monologues she has.

Hahaha!.count me in! i'm bursting out with laughters whenever Yeo Joo is in inner monologue mode:lol:

**just a day more to go then it's W time!woot!woot!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, uknowahah said:

"give up everything for love".

2 hours ago, isapuilai said:

makes our hyo joo happy.

nyah!..does this mean Hyo Joo's happiness could mean end of our happiness if she's to give up everything for love?including her acting career?...Nooo!!! i would rather have her old maid if i were to keep seeing her doing dramas/movies:lol:

....But at the end of the day,whatever/anything that would make our Hyo Joo Happy:bawling: hehe

• Like 4

@uknowahah: No ! My friend , hyo joo her self said : she want get married very late ! She said ! She want get married in her 35 or 36  or more .... now, she is just 29 and she is still very very young !!!!! So , still, there are so many years !:wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hhj22 said:

@uknowahah: No ! My friend , hyo joo her self said : she want get married very late ! She said ! She want get married in her 35 or 36  or more .... now, she is just 29 and she is still very very young !!!!! So , still, there are so many years !:wub:

But she can start dating now for 5 years before getting married :) a time tested relationship is always stronger. 

• Like 4

Wow, lots of new and old faces here again! I'm happy to see that our community is growing. :wub:

Found the pic on twitter, I think she was spotted in the dining room today?

CoNBeB8UMAEuIPC.jpg

cr 세블틴~~~뇹 @SVT_Lovely 3h3 hours ago

Download link from HHJ DC for MBC TV Section http://mgnet.me/bQxkeKe

English translation from yesterday's MBC TV Section

MBC Section TV  July 24, 2016

24.07.2016 Section TV Segment for W-Two Worlds [Part 1 of 2]
Eng trans:
[Narration about storyline and netizen buzz until 0:26 mark]
Interviewer: Welcome the four key actors from Wed-Thurs drama 'W'. Hello everyone! So happy that we meet again! Now episode 2 has aired.
[Caption: actually this interview was filmed before the premiere of the 1st two episodes. Shhh! Only we know this secret...]
Interviewer: The audience reaction has been passionate!
[Narration about storyline until 1:03 mark. Cut to the press conference footage which mentions that the webtoon characters don't get to meet the real-world characters until 1:04 mark]
LSE: We're still unfamiliar now.
Interviewer: It's a very intriguing story.
LSE: Today we're meeting for the first time (referring to LJS).
[LJS and LSE bow to each other]
Interviewer: Really?! Hope the two of you become familiar very soon! The last time LJS-HHJ filmed for Section TV you drew cartoon portraits of each other.
[Cut to footage of HHJ expressing shock at LJS's lousy drawing until 01:35 mark]
Interviewer: Are you still keeping the drawing LJS gifted to you?
HHJ: Yes.
Interviewer: Really?
HHJ: In some part of my car...
Interviewer: How about LJS?
LJS: It's on my dining table.
Interviewer: Dining table? (gasp) So every time you have a meal?
LJS: I just haven't had time to pack my things.
[Laughter]
Interviewer: Oh so you haven't had time to pack. But there is something very worrying. Aren't you having a direct ratings battle with Kim Woo Bin now? Are you still keeping in contact? You haven't stopped communicating or parted ways right?
LJS: Yes. Didn't we just have the press conference? KWB texted to say the photos looked very good.
Interviewer: You two truly have a good friendship.
LJS: Even if one is doing better, that person wouldn't pretend not to know the other.

[Cut to footage of the slap cum kiss in episode 2 until 02:26 mark of the 08:00 clip]
Interviewer: Such a forceful scene in the first episode (referring to the slap).
LJS: Yes, very forceful.
Interviewer: (to HHJ) You gave a very dashing slap.
LJS: I was feeling dizzy then. I filmed that yesterday too.
Interviewer: And filmed the kiss scene too?
LJS: Yes.
HHJ: Heart fluttered.
[LJS sighs in embarassment]
Interviewer: No, if you think too much about it...
KES: (stepping into his father role) I only have one daughter!
[KES fake-slaps LSE. Caption: Let us become closer too! LSE motions to fake-kiss KES.]
[Cut to drama footage. Narration that there will be more kiss scenes coming up, what's wrong with this drama, aren't these two too sweet? Cut to footage from press conference where LJS says that there is a lot of skinship in the drama but after filming a lot of such scenes you become numb to them. HHJ said "Already numb?" - then LJS hurriedly back-tracks LOL.]
Interviewer: LJS has immense popularity in China. Together with Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Minho and Song Joong Ki, you four are called the Four Hallyu Kings. We heard that you even have a wax figure.]
LSE: Really? Jong suk hyung.
KES: Jong suk hyung.
HHJ: Then me too, Jong suk Oppa.
[Narration about how LSE who is 5 years older than HHJ has to call her "Noona" in the drama]
Interviewer: Were you surprised when you received the role?
LSE: Does it look like such a large difference (in age)? KES: Yes.
Interviewer: HHJ, how did you feel hearing it (referring to LSE calling her Noona)?
HHJ: At first it was very unfamiliar. Of course it's unfamiliar, Oppa. It's still unfamiliar now.

Interviewer: Let's play a game called "Compliments Relay".

LSE: (to KES) He has excellent acting. If I perform badly, he will criticize  but we will improve it right away. He's really the best.
KES: I never did that! I don't get involved with others' acting. Why are you not telling the truth? Is this really a Compliment Relay?
LSE: I really learnt a lot from him.
KES: Thank you for your compliments. HHJ is very pretty. The kind of actress who has very solid acting skills.
[HHJ calls out "Father" and grabs his arm in gratitude]
KES: Treat me to a meal if you're grateful.

Interviewer: Now let's play a game where you each write down the extent to which you are synchronized with your character in the drama.
[HHJ gently hit LJS shoulder while laughing after peeping at his written answer.]
Interviewer: LJS wrote 0.2%? In terms of appearance, you're identical to the character?
HHJ: 100%
Interviewer: 200% really.
LJS: That's because Kang Chul is me.
Interviewer: So what is different?
LJS: His chivalrous, witty side. And the fact he's a super rich chaebol.
Interviewer: This is the first time you're acting as a chaebol?
LJS: Yes.
Interviewer: So that's why it feels so different. You used to live in the small town? So that's why you feel the contrast.
HHJ: LJS is one of the four Hallyu Kings!
Interviewer: He's now experiencing a change of fate. LSE wrote the largest number - 68%. Number one at playing an assistant, Shi Un!
[Cut to footage of LSE playing the assistant to Namgoong Min's character in ''Remember: Son's War'' and the scene in 'W' where he retreats from the room by walking out backwards.]
KES: I was shocked. In this scene where he leaves my room, instead of turning to walk out, I didn't expect him to retreat by walking backwards like those palace officials (sageuk drama). Why did he do that?
[Laughter]
Interviewer: KES or Namgoong Min? 1 2 3...
LSE: Namgoong...Kim Eui Sung!!

Interviewer: Good save! Good save! Finally, out of you four, who turned out to be most different from the first impression that they gave? Both LJS and LSE wrote HHJ.
LJS: She's cuter and more cheerful than expected. A lot of energy from her.
HHJ: Why did my heart flutter when he said I'm cute?
Interviewer: My heart also fluttered, even though it's not about me.
LJS: And when she's tired she will dance.
HHJ: To lift spirits.
[Cut to footage of the filming of the teasers where HHJ did cute dance movements while waiting for her turn.]
Interviewer: That sounds a lot like me! [Caption: Not the same kind of personality] I love to dance too.
LJS: Similar look when dancing! Really similar!

Interviewer: HHJ is the only lady here. We'll ask the men which feature of HHJ is the most pretty?
[HHJ looks shy. She touches her philtrum."Is it here?" LJS turned to see where she was pointing. LJS's written answer is "Blood vessels" and HHJ hit him on the shoulder again.]
LJS: She's got very fair and translucent skin, so you can see some of her blood vessels. Very pretty.
[Hearts flash on the screen in a close-up our
#Jongjoo or #Honeycouple looking into each other's eyes]

13725080_661684800650186_819306052566895
Interviewer: I have blood vessels too!
Interviewer: If what I draw can come to life, I will draw this image first.
KES: Even though I have many wishes, I hope 'W' achieves 40% viewership ratings. I hope the viewers will love 'W'.
HHJ: Me too.
[Parting words to encourage viewers to watch the drama].
THE END

Translation

Korean to Chinese @baidu_leejongsuk_bar

Chinese to English @bluesky2323

SOURCE

• Like 10

Hi! I'm very new here since W came out.

ive been a big fan of HHJ since she appeared on Running Man with Ko Soo. I watched almost all of her movies (Always, Adlibs Night, Heaven's Postman, Beauty Inside, Cold Eyes, Love 911) and her first drama Spring Waltz (which i found a lil bit boring cause it was just like any other drama).

Her physical appearance has been unforgettable to me, her beauty is just different than any other female k-celebs. Especially when she was on Running Man, she was short haired which I found very charming yet oozes inner strength of hers.

Then i saw LJS on IHYV for the first time and liked him since, because of the story and his character, even though I didnt find Doctor Stranger or Pinocchio entertaining enough.

Now my two favorites meet in W, and honestly i ship them so hard hahaha.

But after did some research i think its best not to ship HHJ with anyone (esp after i saw darling couple shippers who are strongly sure that darling couples' chemistry on BTS was so much deeper).

And so, to prevent being heartbroken, i choose to support them individually :')

I guess you can consider this post as my venting after battling myself to ship or not to ship them hahaha. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, tucituci said:

Now my two favorites meet in W, and honestly i ship them so hard hahaha.

But after did some research i think its best not to ship HHJ with anyone (esp after i saw darling couple shippers who are strongly sure that darling couples' chemistry on BTS was so much deeper).

Hahaha, indeed she's very shippable with her co-stars, but my ultimate ship goes to ever endearing Soju couple (which I notice not many ppl here support). But hey, whomever she ends up with in the end as long as she's satisfied and happy, and he's good to her, I'll support it, be it celebrity or not. Shipping includes lots of fan wars and rude, insulting words and behavior, so IMO it's best to stay out of it and just do it quietly for yourself. One thing I noticed here in Soompi, is that Hyo Joo doesn't have even one thread at Shippers' paradise. Wonder why is it like that?  :blink:

Anyway, HD Instyle photos

2510823B5796109A13AA15

Spoiler

2709F43A5796107B329F97

2445CA3A5796107E12BB10

251A763A5796108028C233 

264EFF3A579610830CC4C9

2350AE3A579610860BA750

24332A3A579610891C04BB

21176D3A5796108C2A4E1B

270EFD3B5796108E16BEDD

241E553B5796109105704C

27671B3B5796109432CF51

2314733B579610971079B0

251C333B5796109D07B278

Thanks to kimetc.tistory.com/265

• Like 9

@tucituci welcome to join us Hyolics! :D Hope to see you around ^^

talk about Running Man, I wish HJ and JS get to be guested in it once again :wub: it has been 3 years since the 'Cold Eyes' team got invited :3

I tend to ship her with all of her co-stars when she was in different dramas/movies :sweatingbullets: but so far my fav is still the famous "Hwansung couples" 

But it's so hard not to ship KC and OYJ, just by watching the interviews and BTS clips, they get more and more endearing :heart:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jurassicet said:

But it's so hard not to ship KC and OYJ, just by watching the interviews and BTS clips, they get more and more endearing :heart:

Agree, they are cuteness overload and the fact that they are so comfortable with each other and aren't afraid to show it is really refreshing. Plus both have adorable smiles, just look at this.

LkjHh7Z.png

cr me :)

Spoiler

Behind photos of kiss scene of ‪#‎LeeJongsuk‬ and ‪#‎HanHyojoo‬ from drama <W>! Can't wait til Wednesday!

13653286_1280199722013072_61600259888626

13725088_1280199718679739_77265198857455

13606490_662151223936877_151476103268249

13717254_1280199842013060_89894106609821

MBC FB

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, innerchild said:

Hahaha, indeed she's very shippable with her co-stars, but my ultimate ship goes to ever endearing Soju couple (which I notice not many ppl here support). But hey, whoever she ends up in the end as long as she's satisfied and happy, and he's good to her, I'll support it, be it celebrity or not. Shipping includes lots of fan wars and rude, insulting words and behavior, so IMO it's best to stay out of it and just do it quietly for yourself. One thing I noticed here in Soompi, is that Hyo Joo doesn't have even one thread at Shippers' paradise. Wonder why is it like that?  :blink:

Anyway, HD Instyle photos

2510823B5796109A13AA15

Reveal hidden contents

2709F43A5796107B329F97

2445CA3A5796107E12BB10

251A763A5796108028C233 

264EFF3A579610830CC4C9

2350AE3A579610860BA750

24332A3A579610891C04BB

21176D3A5796108C2A4E1B

270EFD3B5796108E16BEDD

241E553B5796109105704C

27671B3B5796109432CF51

2314733B579610971079B0

251C333B5796109D07B278

Thanks to kimetc.tistory.com/265

Hahahaha SoJu couple, you mean Full House right? Maybe because its already like already 10 years ago, meanwhile from my observation most people watch kdrama just like recently and there was like no "ship" term yet i guess?

yeasss my thoughts exactly! Id rather support her with whoever she loves and loves her back, hopefully her love life gives her ultimate happiness, no drama or scandal.

ya i noticed it before, just before i posted this i looked for HHJ name (with LJS lol) but nowhere to be seen. Probably due to her activity for 6 years only on movies? I see that most people follow kdrama or kpop, but no so many for kmovie.

and thanks for sharing those pictures and for responding to my venting, lol

34 minutes ago, jurassicet said:

@tucituci welcome to join us Hyolics! :D Hope to see you around ^^

talk about Running Man, I wish HJ and JS get to be guested in it once again :wub: it has been 3 years since the 'Cold Eyes' team got invited :3

I tend to ship her with all of her co-stars when she was in different dramas/movies :sweatingbullets: but so far my fav is still the famous "Hwansung couples" 

Thank you! I hope so too,well english is not my first language but im currently working on my IELTS test so hopefully this can be counted as studying lol

Yes! It'll be so fun to watch them on RM, seeing HHJ is like RM family already haha.

i havent seen Hwansung Couple movie so i cant give you any comment about that hahaha

God, thats whyyyy its so hard not to ship them while they give us so much of lovey dovey bits of things they did! Ugh i hope i will stop this feelings for them. This makes me realized why i got so worked up for them when i dont even get involved and wont get anything at all if they do have romantic relationship with each other lol

• Like 6

annyeong @tucituci  default_welcome.gif..glad to have another Hyolics here...we hope to see you here more often...

hmmmm SoJu couple is from her movie always with So Ji Sub while Hwansung couple is from her drama Brilliant Legacy/shining inheritance with Lee Seung Gi:)....

well i'm also a SoJu hard shipper but it seems like the ship is not sailing, i also ship her so hard with Jaejoong(Postman to Heaven) but just like SoJu couple seems like it's not sailing as well and when i saw her ACUVUE CF(2013) with Song Jong Ki i got fell in love with their chemistry and silently hoping for them to have a drama together cuz i love SJK from his drama Nice Guy & he really gives me the Nice Guy vibes in reality:).

true it's so hard not to ship Hyo Joo with her co-stars,she's so shippable with all of them and JongJoo couple(Jong Suk & Hyo Joo) their chemistry is just so irresistable on/off cam:w00t:

• Like 7

@chyantrils25 oh lol ofcourse hahaha why i remember SHK-JJH/Rain instead :blink:

Hahahaha yes its too hard not to ship her with her co stars, i just remember i also love to see her more with Park Seo Joon, they looked so great together in Beauty Inside :wub:

but well back to square one, she is in W now with LJS lets just enjoy the ride whatever will happen in the future :D

• Like 4

Hi @tucituci~~ welcome to this thread!

I think the soju couple that @innerchild meant was SJS and our girl where both of them were in the movie <Always>..

Likewise, even though Hyo Joo is very shippable with any co-star, shipping her with the guys cause fan wars and stuff like that which are very dangerous to her as an actress imo and sometimes she may even need to put up with insults from delusional fans.. 

But having said that, i find our jongjoo couple sooo close that i suspect something is going on. Hahah:vicx:

Ps. On a side note, a kind reminder to avoid quoting images in your post as this might lead to warnings from mods. :P

• Like 4