Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

12 hours ago, keisha15 said:

Done episode 2 live streaming! Amazing!!! I was like holding my breath throughout the entire episode and that kiss...... oh my:blush:...so unexpected! I literally hold my breath during that scene of the car accident of KC!!!! And i can't help myself screaming when it was already ended! Huhu..:sweatingbullets:.it seems that 6days is so looooong to wait for the next episode!...can't wait!!! Hyo joo is the best! I love you hyojooshi!!! You really made my day!!! (High ratings plss!) God bless W, fighting!!! :wub: 

yaaa.u r soooo rite..6 days gonna take so long to wait for the next exciting episode :crazy:..i miss OYJ already~ :sweatingbullets:

13741339_1108297005882949_607662291_n.jp

• Like 6

:bawling: no matter how much i convince myself that i don't care about the ratings i still end up in reality that i really really do care.......why do i find that real time ratings doesn't have any bearing to actual ratings cuz how come we ended up with only a single digit?...how come actual ratings says a wayyyyyyy different story from real time ratings??? surprised-scream-smiley-emoticon.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i really really love Hyo Joo's laugh:D wish there's an Eng trans for that BTS..and it always nice to hear her song Don't you know as BGM i also noticed in 1N2D they have some episodes wherein they used Don't you know as BGM:w00t:

how about posting the whole Video i think the whole video lasted for less than 3mins...i'm trying to grab the video but i can't seem to do it..seems like i've lost my literacy in grabbing videos:lol:

@isapuilai yup!defconn & KJM!:lol:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, isapuilai said:

plus the fact that there are lots of positive feedback about W.!:wub:

that's exactly my sentiments cuz W is making such noise Domestically(internationally though we don't do any bearing in ratings)...i'm extremely happy though for those positive feedbacks from Knetz atleast they're not bringing up some sort of unrelated topic/issue:phew:...

• Like 5

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "W" Episode 2

photo748831.jpg

It would appear that on top of her other characteristics Yeon-joo is also a drama critic. Go figure. Well, in all fairness practically every real-life character in "W" has some sort of strong opinion about how fictional stories should proceed. And Seong-moo, in typical famous author fashion, arrogantly dismisses any notion that there is a "correct" way to write a story. He wants to kill Cheol and by golly, he's going to succeed no matter how obviously contrived the process is.

Seong-moo is the big mystery in "W". Note how he is consistently very curiously blasé as to the revelation that his webtoon has somehow been drawing itself, and is more irritated at Yeon-joo's interfering with his story than he is surprised that she has this apparently supernatural power at all. Seong-moo's curmudgeonly attitude in general is weirdly charming. It's rare to see fictional authors be presented as such jerks, mostly because the real-life authors who write these stories try to make people who share their profession seem sympathetic.

As for Yeon-joo, she remains completely bewildered. I like how Yeon-joo keeps trying to think in story logic in Cheol's world even though these are all real people who she can see and feel. Yeon-joo is having quite a bit of difficulty explaining who she is or why she knows the things that she does. It was a fairly nice touch how we see that Cheol's world is explicitly based off of the real one. Or at least, the parts of it Seong-moo sees on a regular basis.

...Or does he? Writer Song Dae-jeong makes a point of giving us more questions than answers, and a big part of the drama's "whaaat?" factor is that the few answers we get just lead to increasingly more elaborate questions. Given Seong-moo's godlike power over the webtoon, it does not seem as if Cheol can put up any sort of credible fight against him. Yet come the cliffhanger, that is exactly what Cheol has done, through a closing line that's even more ominous than it looks.

Consider, for example, the multiple ways Cheol's thought process can be interpreted. Is he referring to Yeon-joo? Seong-moo? The fictional killer? The fictional audience? The real-life audience? The real-life production team? Cheol is obviously suspicious about his situation in life in ways that go beyond the knowledge we would expect him to have as the protagonist of a mere genre thriller. How much he truly suspects is, as of yet, unknown.

Review by William Schwartz

"W" is directed by Jeong Dae-yoon, written by Song Jae-jeong and features Lee Jong-suk, Han Hyo-joo, Eugene Jung, Lee Tae-hwan, Park Won-sang, and more.

Watch on Viki

Source HANCINEMA

• Like 6

it's just so heartwarming reading comments like this...so i can't help but share it here:wub:

32 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + W + Wanted

tumblr_inline_oapkbrjKuS1sp3v51_540.png

Naver

1. [+7,633, -558] Wow, this drama is insane!! I was too engrossed, I couldn’t keep track of the time ㅜㅜ Lee Jong Suk’s cool, Han Hyo Joo’s prettyㅜㅜ Good job with the casting!!! It’s ridiculously fun

2. [+6,344, -383] So crazy fun

3. [+6,169, -393] I’ve never felt this way while watching a drama ㅠㅠ It’s too good, I’m blown away. Script, acting and directing are strong.. and Lee Jong Suk’s handsome

4. [+5,005, -353] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠShaping up to be the best drama of my life

5. [+4,658, -340] Today’s legendary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,406, -85] Felt like the episode only lasted 10 minutes… Is there something wrong with my clock? ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,244, -80] “Who exactly are you?” Ahh

Nate

1. [+531, -57] A writer is important for a reason.. The script is written by Nine’s writer, that must be why I’m totally captivated. The story is refreshing. Lee Jong Suk has a good eye for dramas.. Looking forward to next week ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+453, -66] What a crazy drama ㄷㄷ It’s the first time I’m seeing a drama of this kind on public broadcast

3. [+432, -56] I’m reaping all the good benefits of switching over to this drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sports Chosun - Naver: ‘W’, Lee Jong Suk♥ Han Hyo Joo 'kiss x goosebump ending’ public broadcast’s counterattack 

tumblr_inline_oapkiy3cc71sp3v51_540.png

1. [+1,203, -36] “Who exactly are you?”, this part gave me goosebumps. What is this drama’s identity? It’s ridiculously funㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ One hour went too fast..

2. [+866, -26] Daebak. The episode ended too quick. Totally fun

3. [+707, -25] The story is out of this world

4. [+136, -7] I’m buying you clothes, why did you slap me? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+117, -6] I love Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo’s chemistry. W is perfect 

Trans by: kkuljaem.blog

kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/spoilers-uncontrollably-fond-w-wanted.html

CR:W Thread

• Like 5

That kiss was just the most beautiful thing ever. Particularly with that little flare at the bottom. Now I know why HHJ described it was fairytale-like. 
I haven't follow a drama as soon as it air for very long, and I now really hate the feeling of waiting one week for another two episodes :( 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, uknowahah said:

That kiss was just the most beautiful thing ever. Particularly with that little flare at the bottom. Now I know why HHJ described it was fairytale-like. 
I haven't follow a drama as soon as it air for very long, and I now really hate the feeling of waiting one week for another two episodes :( 

waahh! i feel you!...it's my first time watching a drama on it's air time so this is new to me and it's really killing me that i have to wait for a week for another episode no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

waahh! i feel you!...it's my first time watching a drama on it's air time so this is new to me and it's really kiling me that i have to wait for a week for another episode no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

IKR! Especially with a cliffhanger like that..

giphy.gif

Come to me now, wednesday & thursday! :D

• Like 9

I just cant wait for Wednesday and Thursday to quench my thirst for our Oh Yeon Joo! 

Anyway, our couple will be appearing in this Sunday's Section TV again! 3.45pm KST!

:D

Actually i like that most people are finding our girl's acting good and funny.. and some will also try to defend that her character is actually hard to act when some are bashing her.. its just so heartwarming..

• Like 6

Hospital Scene  Full (BTS)

this is why i love BTS cuz we get to see our playful/cheerful Hyo Joo...i really wish for an Eng sub for this if anybody found an Eng Sub kindly PLEASE share it hehe cuz their conversation seems to be so fun:w00t:

• Like 6