Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

44 minutes ago, qallee said:

@chyantrils25 haha.yaps. the 3rd BTS pic. its ok. at least watching the teaser for ep2 with eng sub. thanks anyway.:)

is it ok for me quote picture from certain link like i do on urs?? (still confused) haha u get what i means? :sweatingbullets:

hehe...nope!quoting pictures/videos is against soompi rules:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tuesdaymuse said:

Finally managed to watch W's first episode during lunch break and it's a fantastic start! Love the directing, cinematography and the characters. It's the perfect comeback drama for Hyo Joo. :)

As of 4:33 pm KST, Hyo Joo is trending in Naver at number 8. 8aYVrUy.jpg

Here are some BTS photos of Hyo Joo from Episode 1:

ZkGArEV.jpgzVZv5lo.jpg

More photos under spoiler: 

Reveal hidden contents

oJUInDC.jpg7lFU1zw.jpgaLEFXiN.jpgrKDhrI9.jpg

Do you know what she do??? In 2D1N, she said that she love yoga and now she is practising it ;) I very happy bz i is a yogi as well.

• Like 3

Yay~ so glad to see new faces here! Welcome to this thread everyone!

loved how our girl portray YJ as a very dorky person!

Spoiler

I wonder if anyone has problems with IG cuz I can't seem to view the updated pictures of hyo joo's tag?

• Like 3

only one hour to go before W EP2...it's funny that i've already tune in to my streaming site for 3hrs now waiting for the 2nd episode hehe i guess i'm just so excited to see Oh Yeon Joo "The Natural Born Doctor!" again haha:lol:

@qallee i think this is the video you were asking for?:D

@adeleyam yeah there seems to be a problem cuz the last picture i can view with her in tag was 11hrs ago?..haha didn't noticed that until you say so cuz i didn't camp much in IG today:D

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

Its seems everyone is overwhelmed with the first episode.hahaha

Yes!!! I'm so happy reading positive comments about the pilot episode. It made me hyper throughout the day that i even managed to influenced my officemates to watch the first episode! Haha....So excited for ep. 2,,,ratings be good to W!!! :wub: God bless! 

• Like 5

Spoiler

aaahhhh.thank you:):w00t:

2 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

hehe...nope!quoting pictures/videos is against soompi rules:)

noted, i'll be more careful. :D

2 hours ago, keisha15 said:

@qallee hello, welcome to the thread!!! we hope to hear more from you!:)

Like @chyantrils25 i'm happy to see new names in this thread! Welcome everyone...Nice meeting you all! Let's show our support to our beautiful and witty Hyojoo! God bless! 

@keisha15 hi.thanks.sure.hehe:w00t:

FEW MORE MINUTES FOR EP.2!

• Like 2

Done episode 2 live streaming! Amazing!!! I was like holding my breath throughout the entire episode and that kiss...... oh my:blush:...so unexpected! I literally hold my breath during that scene of the car accident of KC!!!! And i can't help myself screaming when it was already ended! Huhu..:sweatingbullets:.it seems that 6days is so looooong to wait for the next episode!...can't wait!!! Hyo joo is the best! I love you hyojooshi!!! You really made my day!!! (High ratings plss!) God bless W, fighting!!! :wub: 

• Like 7