Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I literally cried with tears of joy!! Sooooo happy to hear positive reviews of the show!

anyway, here is the interview with LTV.. and i still cant post the video link from FB..

《W-兩個世界》全球海外獨家專訪!(Global Exclusive Interview ) 獨家!獨家!獨家!(很重要所以打三次) 趕快來瞧瞧 #李鍾碩 #韓孝周 回答了什麼有趣的問題吧!!! 小編貼心提醒:專訪精緻版請鎖定龍華頻道 李鍾碩 Lee Jong Suk 韓孝周臺灣後援會 한효주 HHJ Taiwan Fans Club #中華電信MOD #戲劇199 #W兩個世界 #龍華電視

Posted by LTV 龍華偶像 龍華戲劇 on Wednesday, July 20, 2016

• Like 4

congratulations to our girl :w00t:.. i am very happy for the comments ! i guess there are so many teardrop on my face ! this is from my happy :tears::sweatingbullets:! ........i very love to watch part 1 ! but i could not watch part 1 ! can you give me download link of part 1?

• Like 5

Thank you guys for the updates,I read some of the comments and it's all in a positive note! I'm so happy for our Hyojoo! I can't wait to watch it later (during my lunch break), anticipation and excitement is killing me! I'm so excited for the official ratings that i check for an update every seconds.So happy to see newbies commenting and liking this thread!!!:blush:

Hoping and praying for the best to our girl and W! Fighting! God bless! :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vanessa Cheung said:

So the ratings of ep 1 was 8.6%(AGB) 9.9(TNMS). I was shocked it didn't went up to 10. I'm sure it will do better tonight.

I'm a bit disappointed with the ratings having been read all the positive comments and knowing that they are trending in naver! :cry: but praying for the best(higher ratings) for the next episodes. Having the best script and best actors/actresses they really deserve much love from the viewers! God bless W! Can't wait for the next episodes already! :blush:

• Like 3

The first episode is really impressive for me. Im hooked already and hoping they will give us atleast 28 episode or more:blush: I'm excited for the next episode:). Aside from Hyo Joo character, I'm starting to like Prof Park..:grin:

• Like 4

http://www.dramalove.tv/drama/w-two-worlds/wtw-episode-1/

Just finished watching the first episode! 

Wow superb,amazing! "Daebak"!The best that i'd ever seen so far in korean dramas (no biased meant)!!!....Oh i love you even more Hyojoo!!!Your acting is the best! :blush:

Never mind the ratings (but still praying for higher ratings for the coming episodes ;)), good drama is much better!!!! I'm so happy to watched this beautifully written and wonderfully act drama! It made me laugh, gave me goosebumps, made me breathless and can't help my tears falling! It's worth waiting for, so proud for our Hyojoo! W fighting! God bless! :wub:

Credit to dramalove.tv

• Like 5

Finally managed to watch W's first episode during lunch break and it's a fantastic start! Love the directing, cinematography and the characters. It's the perfect comeback drama for Hyo Joo. :)

As of 4:33 pm KST, Hyo Joo is trending in Naver at number 8. 8aYVrUy.jpg

Here are some BTS photos of Hyo Joo from Episode 1:

ZkGArEV.jpgzVZv5lo.jpg

More photos under spoiler: 

Spoiler

oJUInDC.jpg7lFU1zw.jpgaLEFXiN.jpgrKDhrI9.jpg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Yes, I think great word of mouth will really boost up tonight's ratings. People seem really excited for more 

really hoping for that cuz honestly i'm dissapointed with our pilot ep ratings:phew:..i mean W deserved better than considering how they keep trending in naver and oh!on that note i'm just extremely happy that our girl seemingly getting back on track and seeing her name in naver top search more frequent now  80790d1355891447t-penmai-crossed-4-00-00

and also can't help to point out that i'm not so used in seeing different faces here!yay!...come over here Hyolics join us & stop being a lurker/silent reader and join us and let's have some fun in shouting & expressing our love to Hyo Joo! very-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif

• Like 3

Spoiler

the 3rd one..is there any video for it?

:)anyway.hi~hello~annyeong!!! just another fans of HAN HYO JOO here..

love her sooooo much.its sooooooo nice to see her back in drama world. :wub:

• Like 7