Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

6 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

~ also, to say that I want these three women in a film project soon.

Now, that would be a POWER cast if you ask me!

I prefer fan taken photos, too, cause Hyo Joo looks more natural than in those taken by media.

She looked stunning and out of the earth beautiful at 52nd Baeksang Awards even though she wore a very simple dress. But the aura she exudes is really goddess like, so I've decided to post most of the media photos from that night. :):crazy:

She's definitely wearing some colored lenses green/hazel/gray, can't really tell.

GHd2dj2.jpg

Spoiler

laS2WO5.jpg

FgqGoU5.jpg

tCkvLXE.jpg

ZmRWcRM.jpg

DuINvmi.jpg

CnV6JxY.jpg

FpPzLRQ.jpg

bS9Fcjz.jpg

o5szMO7.jpg

jbBVJw8.jpg

b8AEXqL.jpg

3Fp39L2.jpg

qdHiT8B.jpg

nNmpspo.jpg

L6rV0Bw.jpg

Gt4tM8B.jpg

MUfCDf7.jpg

FNX6R2P.jpg

KPw5dtJ.jpg

i0S3uFC.jpg

fTnvMIr.jpg

mH3c7Rp.jpg

Cazax1S.jpg

JfAggAk.jpg

ZNKHlDk.jpg

qFF2MSx.jpg

v14vwAm.jpg

RQudw3T.jpg

6Hsf6p6.jpg

iytfApn.jpg

f5lR4K7.jpg

isgnXOC.jpg

cFEfHP0.jpg

r4NnsXK.jpg

Phf5A8S.jpg

0d0lMpP.jpg

mKlrnuP.jpg

QtGkyyz.jpg

ZN956YU.jpg

jF8h0u5.jpg

TqxUn5d.jpg

m6TsGEV.jpg

z5gy5Ex.jpg

zyNWOM0.jpg

xohkVAV.jpg

3FDTOFk.jpg

2IMXET3.jpg

vCzP0CT.jpg

mK3L6aX.jpg

SlNWx4X.jpg

sYoaT75.jpg

• Like 7

Guest kaz11

Fan-taken photos are definitely better, but I have too many favorite shots from the media, like this one

tCkvLXE.jpg

She was wearing lenses, but I actually prefer it when she doesn't because her brown eyes are two of her best features.

KHS-JYN-HHJ. Please. Make. It. Happen.

Guest kaz11

More...

백상때 1분도 안나온 한효주 미모ㄷㄷㄷ.gif | 인스티즈

백상때 1분도 안나온 한효주 미모ㄷㄷㄷ.gif | 인스티즈

(ctto)

I watched Coin Locker Girl recently. There are only very few actresses whom I find charismatic both on and off-screen, Kim Hye Soo is one of them, too. 

CikacsYVEAEEcxs.jpg:large

(BTS, of KHS hugging Hyo Joo after her Cold Eyes Best Actress win, ctto)

My screen will explode if I see them acting together. :P

Yes.. i find KHS very charismatic too~ she's like one of those few sunbaes Hyo Joo can count on.. loved how she smiled at Hyo Joo when the MC was talking about her dress during Baeksang's Instyle Award. So.. motherly. Lol 

Would love to see them act in a movie soon... :P

• Like 4

On 6/3/2016 at 9:59 PM, chyantrils25 said:

ahhh!our Dr.Oh is sooo gorgeous!ottoke?!(starting to question my gender) hahahah!:lol:

though she's just wearing a simple dress she definitely stands out!:w00t:

^oh!Hyo Joo is sittting beside her mother in Love Lies(Jang Young Nam)^

Embedded

...thanks @adeleyam for the gorgeous photos of our girl:wub:

Cr:HHJ Twitter Fan

omo.... I loved the way she dress up :wub:... Hyo Joo slays the red carpet with simplicity :w00t::wub:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, innerchild said:

Now, that would be a POWER cast if you ask me!

I prefer fan taken photos, too, cause Hyo Joo looks more natural than in those taken by media.

She looked stunning and out of the earth beautiful at 52nd Baeksang Awards even though she wore a very simple dress. But the aura she exudes is really goddess like, so I've decided to post most of the media photos from that night. :):crazy:

She's definitely wearing some colored lenses green/hazel/gray, can't really tell.

GHd2dj2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

laS2WO5.jpg

FgqGoU5.jpg

tCkvLXE.jpg

ZmRWcRM.jpg

DuINvmi.jpg

CnV6JxY.jpg

FpPzLRQ.jpg

bS9Fcjz.jpg

o5szMO7.jpg

jbBVJw8.jpg

b8AEXqL.jpg

3Fp39L2.jpg

qdHiT8B.jpg

nNmpspo.jpg

L6rV0Bw.jpg

Gt4tM8B.jpg

MUfCDf7.jpg

FNX6R2P.jpg

KPw5dtJ.jpg

i0S3uFC.jpg

fTnvMIr.jpg

mH3c7Rp.jpg

Cazax1S.jpg

JfAggAk.jpg

ZNKHlDk.jpg

qFF2MSx.jpg

v14vwAm.jpg

RQudw3T.jpg

6Hsf6p6.jpg

iytfApn.jpg

f5lR4K7.jpg

isgnXOC.jpg

cFEfHP0.jpg

r4NnsXK.jpg

Phf5A8S.jpg

0d0lMpP.jpg

mKlrnuP.jpg

QtGkyyz.jpg

ZN956YU.jpg

jF8h0u5.jpg

TqxUn5d.jpg

m6TsGEV.jpg

z5gy5Ex.jpg

zyNWOM0.jpg

xohkVAV.jpg

3FDTOFk.jpg

2IMXET3.jpg

vCzP0CT.jpg

mK3L6aX.jpg

SlNWx4X.jpg

sYoaT75.jpg

i loved this pic.. Hyo Joo looked beautiful :wub:

• Like 5

On 06/06/2016 at 1:35 AM, innerchild said:

You were right~~ Seo Hee Young answered that her contacts are from Freshlook Contacts hazel coloured lens.

:P

Spoiler

Hyo Joo left a message at the official Daum Cafe, TEA today...

fg8xsXi.jpg

Long time no see. ^^

It's been a long time since I've commented here.

Recently I've received lots of congratulations for my 11th anniversary. 

Thank you for the support and love all these years. I'm not sure if I deserved to receive everyone's love. Just felt that I'm so lucky to receive more than what I deserve so I'm forever so grateful. Sorry for letting you worry about me and thank you for supporting me and giving me strength no matter what happened.

To those who have supported me, I wish you good health and happiness.

Take care always, everybody...

Korean-Chinese translation by Baidu HHJ

Chinese-English translation by me. ^_^

It's been a long time since I did translations so sorry if it may sound weird.. :sweatingbullets:

Something to note: Although Hyo Joo debuted in 2003, her official debut started in 2005 by Nonstop 5 so korean fans counted that instead.. 3rd June was her first broadcast in Nonstop 5. :)

Edit: i saw the staff from TEA left a message that this is supposed to be just for new TEA members so please please just read this here and not post this out to anywhere else.. if not i think this might be disrespecting Hyo Joo in a way... thank u...

• Like 4

Omo!..i can't explain the happiness i'm feeling right now! this message is just a great way to close my day!(Thanks a lot Hyo Joo)...why do i fell like i'm in a cloud nine upon reading this one while silently in tears ali43.gifi've never thought i'm this melodramatic type :lol:...

On 6/1/2016 at 9:58 PM, chyantrils25 said:

(times like this makes me wish that Hyo Joo would atleast spare some time to update/leave a message to us(Hyolics) when she's in MIA mode,hibernating or something assuring us that she's doing just fine and not to worry to much...)

am i being assuming to feel that one of my wishes just came true?:D..hopefully she'll do leave a message to us(Hyolics) every once in awhile that way we atleast get the feeling that she's communicating to us (fans) cuz it is such a pain going through the week without hearing anything from her (updates,pics,news)... i really can't help worrying whenever she's in a hiatus mode....Woah!i can't believe i'm this so into Hyo Joo! i've never been like this before no matter how i admire or fangirling i am to a certain celebrity:lol:

>>>Before i forget thanks a lot @adeleyam for the translation! blow-a-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2

Your welcome... i was so excited when i saw the message in DC but i waited for the translation  in Baidu before coming here to confirm what i translated was correct. 

Why do i have this feeling that she spies on this forum sometimes.. how is it that she's able to know what we wished for or she has got some telepathy? :lol:

Anyway, Japan is reshowing Dong Yi again from 11th July.

Here is a video of Hyo Joo promoting..

More details here: http://www.homedrama-ch.com/special/k_drama

Dong Yi still going strong even after 6 years!

D-43 to W: Two Worlds! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Why do i have this feeling that she spies on this forum sometimes.. how is it that she's able to know what we wished for or she has got some telepathy? :lol:

Anyway, Japan is reshowing Dong Yi again from 11th July.

Dong Yi still going strong even after 6 years!

ikr!..i mean how many of our wishes that we have voice it out that she already fulfilled!:w00t:(even before i joined the thread)...like desperately wanting her to do a drama this year,appearing in 1N2D,asking an update from her cuz she's MIA(through IG Post by her stylists/entourage),asking her to personally update us(Hyolics) and leave us a message atleast blah blah blah!...ahh the though of her lurking here once in awhile just make me wanna  Clicking Your Heels emoticon (Happy Emoticons)

>>>Anyway, Japan is reshowing Dong Yi again from 11th July.

Dong Yi still going strong even after 6 years!<<<

Again?! it's crazy!they just re-aired it last march this year!(well admittedly i also got addicted to Dong Yi i've watched it twice and i have a feeling i'm going to watch it again someday :D)

so counting down the days for W has already started:w00t:

Spoiler

oh!thanks @ohnoitscindy for updating the 1st page post! blow-a-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 3

12 hours ago, adeleyam said:
  Hide contents

Hyo Joo left a message at the official Daum Cafe, TEA today...

Long time no see. ^^

It's been a long time since I've commented here.

Recently I've received lots of congratulations for my 11th anniversary. 

Thank you for the support and love all these years. I'm not sure if I deserved to receive everyone's love. Just felt that I'm so lucky to receive more than what I deserve so I'm forever so grateful. Sorry for letting you worry about me and thank you for supporting me and giving me strength no matter what happened.

To those who have supported me, I wish you good health and happiness.

Take care always, everybody...

Korean-Chinese translation by Baidu HHJ

Chinese-English translation by me. ^_^

It's been a long time since I did translations so sorry if it may sound weird.. :sweatingbullets:

Something to note: Although Hyo Joo debuted in 2003, her official debut started in 2005 by Nonstop 5 so korean fans counted that instead.. 3rd June was her first broadcast in Nonstop 5. :)

Edit: i saw the staff from TEA left a message that this is supposed to be just for new TEA members so please please just read this here and not post this out to anywhere else.. if not i think this might be disrespecting Hyo Joo in a way... thank u...

omo omo omo ; My heart exploded,

I cried bitterly for her all time before

but now im very happy for this update 

its best update i listen from 2014 for our Hyo joo 

thank u very much adeleyam for translate 

& And I hope to celebrate the anniversary of the Han Hyo Ju 20 demarcated as an actress
And he is still working as an actress in the Peak Performance

I thank all the fans who supported Han Hyo joo thin actress these circumstances throughout the period,

especially from the first response :  ohnoitscindy 

Fighting Hyo joo on : W Two World & Best Drama Dong-Yi : Jewell In The Crown in Japan 

26921976244_a86dd3396a_o.jpg

26582831540_9341eafe72_b.jpg

• Like 7

Han Hyo-joo, Cheon Woo-hee and Oh Yeon-seo, 87-borns

photo732180.jpg

Actresses born in the year 1987 are on a roll.

They have been active in dramas and movies lately.

Cheon Woo-hee, who appeared in director Na Hong-jin's "The Wailing", was born in 1987. She takes on the role of Moo-myeong, a witness to a mysterious murder case. Cheon Woo-hee is now working on her character for "My Angel". She is able to carry out various character and this time she's working with actorKim Nam-gil for the first time.

"Beautiful mind" and "Love, Lies" actress Han Hyo-joo is also coming back with the miniseries "W" as Oh Yeon-joo, a second year resident doctor. She co-stars with Lee Jong-suk who is two years younger than her.

Oh Yeon-seo, from the drama "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!", was also born in the year 1987. She took the part of Hong-nan, a woman with the soul of mafia man Han Ki-tak (Kim Soo-ro). Her massive transformation now leads to the movie "Run-off" as Park Chae-kyeong, a national ice hockey athlete.

D-42 to W: Two Worlds!

• Like 3

Some cute and cheerful Hyo Joo gifs to cheer-up the rest of our day while waiting for some news about our girl^_^

hanjisoo

hanjisoo

hanjisoo

Spoiler

hanjisoo

hanjisoo

P.S about Hyo Joo's letter at T.E.A cafe i did posted it actually in IG last night and i got a message from someone who runs T.E.A asking me to delete my post cuz it should not be shared out from T.E.A site in respect to Hyo Joo and her message is only intended for T.E.A members(?)..so i did delete my IG post(Hyo Joo's message) though it confused me how Hyo Joo's heartwarming letter to her fans being shared outside korea could mean disrespectful to Hyo Joo?..i mean we're also Hyo Joo's fans and we also shows and voice out how we love,cheer for her and support her, the only difference we have from them is that we're from different countries..

im-confused-smiley-emoticon.gif

D-42 to W: Two Worlds!

cr:DCHHJ/as labelled

• Like 4