Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

LOL at the title but it will be Hyo Joo next week again! 

Does Han Hyo Joo prefer older or younger men?

By jubilantj | allkpop

'1 Night 2 Days' crew's trip to Jeju Island with the lovely Han Hyo Joo continued on the show's April 17 broadcast, and every member exceptDefconn got the chance to enjoy a robust seafood-based meal with the actress! 

The crew tried their best to befriend themselves with Han Hyo Joo, asking her a variety of questions in order to get to know her better. 

One of the questions was from Kim Jun Ho, who wanted to know whether Han Hyo Joo preferred older or younger men. He asked her, "If you were to date, would you like older or younger men?

Without a moment's hesitation, Han Hyo Joo answered, "I like both." I guess the '1 Night 2 Days' crew are in luck after all...

kim-jun-ho_1460912047_1.jpg

• Like 2

“2 Days & 1 Night” Members Don’t Want to Go Home Because of Han Hyo Joo

By orionight | Soompi

“2 Days & 1 Night” Members Don’t Want to Go Home Because of Han Hyo Joo

Over the course of the last episode, the cast members of “2 Days & 1 Night” have been spending a great trip with actress Han Hyo Joo. However, on the April 17 episode, the producers announce a mission that will end up sending one member home early.

In a normal episode, the cast would usually be eager for the chance to return home quickly. However, since they’re on vacation with Han Hyo Joo, no one wants to leave. Despite the many complaints from the members, the “Departure Hit or Miss” mission begins.

defconn

In the end, it’s Defconn who gets sent home early. Han Hyo Joo is apologetic when Defconn says, “It’s okay, I wanted to go anyway.” After that, the remaining members each sit and have a seafood party with Han Hyo Joo.

However, it turns out Defconn wasn’t able to leave in the end, as Han Hyo Joo and the cast runs in to him by chance at the seafood restaurant. After a dip in the ocean, Defconn is allowed to rejoin the cast again for the remainder of the trip.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kjmcth said:

OVERALL RATING

1) KBS HAPPY SUNDAY (TROS E126+ 1N2D E119)  (+ 0.1 %)

12.5 % 160417 

LAST WEEK 

12.4% 160410 

------------------------

2) MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (MASK KING + REAL MEN 

12.3 % 160417

----------------------------

3)SBS GOOD SUNDAY 

8.5% 160417 

-----------------

SINGLE RATING 2ND SLOT 

1yhNx39.jpg

1) 1N2D S3 E119   (+0.2%)

15.5% 160417 

LAST WEEK 

15.3% 160710 

------------------------------

2) MBC REAL MEN (GOT BETTER FROM FEMALE EDITION )  (+2.5 %)

13.3 % 160417 

LAST WEEK 

10.8% 160410 

----------------------

3) RM back 2nd slot this week 

7.4 % 160417 

last week (on 1st slot )

4.9 %  160417

--------------------------

1ST   SLOT 

2) TROS E126 (WITH UNCLE SPECIAL )  (+0.1%)

10.9 % 160417

LAST WEEK 

10.8% 160410

-------------------------

1) MBC MASKED SINGER 

14.1 % 160417 (-0.9%)

LAST WEEK 

15.0% 160410 

------------------------------

3) SBS NEW SHOW 1ST EPI 

5.9 % 160417 

Yay!for the ratings...i'm so happy!:w00t:

• Like 2

Guest kaz11

Chun Woo Hee mentioned Hyo Joo in an interview. Aww they became friends. I love her friendships with practically everybody to be honest, starting from Jung Yoo Mi from way back Whispering Corridors audition. Now it would be a dream come true if Hyo Joo and Yoo Mi act in the same project.

Cheon Woo-hee, "Comparing myself to Han Hyo-joo?"

Cheon Woo-hee revealed that she felt pressure by competing with Han Hyo-joo.

Cheon Woo-hee stars in "Love, Lies" as Yeon-hee, the best friend and rival of Han Hyo-joo in the role of So-yool, the final gisaeng who dreams of being the best singer during the Joseon times.

So-yool and Yeon-hee are alike in many ways and the two are the same age in real life. They had to be competitive with each other. They are different in some ways but they had to be compared for their singing, acting and beauty as well.

"There was pressure indeed. Yeon-hee was the start of it. If Yeon-hee is better than So-yool in something, then So-yool is definitely better than Yeon-hee in other things. I wanted to make sure the difference stood out. I didn't think about Han Hyo-joo acted out So-yool. It would have been terrible if I did that".

Cheon Woo-hee said, "What So-yool and Yeon-hee can do are very different. I decided to accept the fact what I don't have and focused only on Yeon-hee".

Cheon Woo-hee and Han Hyo-joo became friends. Yoo Yeon-seok and the others around them can prove this. Cheon Woo-hee approached Han Hyo-joo first and they became good friends despite that Han Hyo-joo was a 1987 early-born.

"Han Hyo-joo agreed right away and I didn't really care that she was a 1987 early-born".

They haven't had a dinner party yet and Cheon Woo-hee and Han Hyo-joo have only been able to see each other on set. Work has been preventing them from making private time to see each other. Still, they get along well when they are together.

Han Hyo-joo is a known beauty and Cheon Woo-hee proved her beauty in "Love, Lies". She played unpretty characters in previous movies so she was excited about becoming pretty this time. Yeon-hee is poorer than So-yool in the movie so she had to wear the same thing again but she is happy about it.

"I remember the Hanbok was exceptionally pretty and so were the props. Yeon-hee got to dream of being a singer after thinking she'd been abandoned by the world. The moment she had a dream, is the moment her ego revived. Yoon Woo (Yoo Yeon-seok) helped her dream become a new dream and the outfit she wears when she's ready to face the world expressed everything about the new Yeon-hee".

http://www.hancinema.net/cheon-woo-hee-comparing-myself-to-han-hyo-joo--93610.html

[Interview] Han Hyo-joo, "If I was in a three way situation? I would choose to get hurt"

photo716163.jpg

"I enjoy harmony. Whether it be life or love, I like things to be harmonious and natural".

Han Hyo-joo means harmony. We see actress Han Hyo-joo when we're talking about work and character but when it comes to personal talk, she's honest and natural.

We met Han Hyo-joo in a café in Seoul on the 8th.

The movie "Loves, Lies" depicts the competition between entertainers So-yool (Han Hyo-joo) and Yeon-hee (Cheon Woo-hee) who want songwriter Yoon Woo's (Yoo Yeon-seok) song.

Han Hyo-joo takes on the role of So-yool who dreams of being the greatest singer. She's created a pure and innocent image for herself in "Beauty Inside", "C'est Si Bon" and "Love 911" but this time she's more passionate and provocative than that.

"They say that there aren't enough scenarios for an actress to choose from, but I thought this could make me stand out. I knew that I could bring out the extreme with this one. That's why I decided to be in "Loves, Lies"".

photo716164.jpg

Han Hyo-joo thought hard to make her character better and she's determined to make it work. Cheon Woo-hee had mentioned that Han Hyo-joo was unshakable although she looks weak. She's strong and determined at certain points.

"I was stubborn about my character. I suggested various ideas to the director and I worked hard to make So-yool persuasive. As an actress I was greedy to make my character a great one. Then I learned that I shouldn't always think about me, but I should look at the general picture and see where it's going. I learned that I should be thinking about the other things besides just act".

Han Hyo-joo's passion for her character stood out from the beginning. So-yool was born in a gisaeng call-office and when Yeon-hee arrived there one day, So-yool approached her first and suggested they be friends. However, her best friend had the voice of an angel and people started to be attracted to her as well as the man she loved. This is when So-yool develops a feeling of jealousy and inferiority towards Yeon-hee.

"I wanted to make So-yool brighter than she is in the beginning. I wanted to bring out the innocence in her. So-yool is only 19 or 20 in the movie. She was born in a call-office so she doesn't know much about the outside world too. She was only told she was pretty and that she was talented her whole life. But when something big is happening around her, she can't accept it and changes the way she does in the movie. If So-yool was older and more mature, I don't think she would've become so extreme. So, to make her seem more extreme, I had to make sure she was as innocent as possible in the beginning".

photo716165.jpg

Han Hyo-joo goes through a series of changes from a young So-yool to an old woman who drops silent tears reminiscing about the past. Han Hyo-joo mentioned that she was afraid her disguise as an old woman might bring negative effects to the movie. However, she overcame that fear as an actress.

"I talked a lot about the old woman part with the director. He told me I had to be responsible for So-yool from the beginning to the end. He said it wouldn't be acceptable if I spent an hour and 50 minutes of the movie as one character and became a complete different character in the last 10 minutes. The disguise alone would have been unnatural, but I hope people watch it with a wide heart".

Han Gyo-joo started training herself with singing, traditional Korean dance and Japanese 3 months prior to the filming of the movie. Therefore, she was able to sing the traditional Korean songs with a clear voice and speak the Japanese language well in the movie.

"I spent the last 3 to 4 months training myself. I sang 3 times a week and 3 times a week dancing. It was hard, but it was fun learning something new. I also learned many things that I didn't know".

Yoon Woo calls So-yool 'peach blossom' which also happens to mean a 'slave for love'. Maybe it was the director's intention but it foresees So-yool who turns wretched in the process of getting retrieving the love her best friend took from her. Will Han Hyo-joo make the same decision So-yool did if she was in that situation/

"I haven't been in a situation like that but I think I would give up. I would prefer to be hurt myself and just accept things for the way they are. But who knows".

Han Hyo-joo was cute and giggly throughout the whole interview. She's a normal woman who wants to fall in love.

"I have many faces inside of me. I am calm sometimes and sometimes I am hyper. I don't like being made up so I don't pretend to be something that I'm not. I want to fall in love too. I envy those lovers who walk by hand in hand. I like the 10CM song, "Do You Like Spring?" I hope one day I'll be one of those people in love".

Han Hyo-joo was awarded major awards since she was young. She's made her way up slowly until now. She doesn't care about the prizes but she just wants to act.

"I'm happy when I am awarded something but that means that much more pressure has been loaded on me. Nothing about the fact that I want to act has changed about me. I aim to act and nothing more".

i always love reading Hyo Joo's interviews she maybe random and 4D but she also possess a very depth way of thingking:)

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-han-hyo-joo-if-i-was-in-a-three-way-situation-i-would-choose-to-get-hurt-93657.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Yay!an added cast for W drama is revealed!..

Jung Yoo Jin is up to play Hyo Joo's rival!..(i googled her and found out that she's a model a 176cm tall!:w00t:)

Hide contents

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=19919043&cloc=

Thanks for the info! Hyo Joo finally has a rival in height. Hahah :lol: and also finally some news abt W~~ 

• Like 1

Jung Yoo-jin joins fantasy drama W as Han Hyo-joo’s rival

By girlfriday | Dramabeans

I’m dying of curiosity to hear more about the plot of W, the new drama from writer Song Jae-jung of Nine and Queen Inhyun’s Man. It’s been confirmed for a summer broadcast on MBC, and now that Han Hyo-joo (Haeohwa) and Lee Jong-seok (Pinocchio) have signed on to headline, they’re starting to cast the secondary characters with model-turned-actress Jung Yoo-jin (Moorim School). The series is a suspenseful romance that mixes reality and fantasy, and takes place in parallel dimensions. Well that sounds about right for the writer who specializes in time travel (the good kind that actually makes your heart race), so I’m getting pretty excited for this show.

Early casting stories just described W in vague terms as a drama about a thirtysomething man and woman, but now we’ve got a few more details uncovered. Han Hyo-joo plays a surgeon whose father is a famous comic book creator. One day Dad goes missing and she rushes to his workshop to look for him, and instead finds a strange man bathed in blood (presumably our hero, Lee Jong-seok). She gets kidnapped by the bloody man, which is where their story begins.

The drama takes place in 2016 Seoul, but in different dimensions that exist in parallel with one another. Cool. Wait, as long as there are no doppelgangers, because that gets really confusing! It’s described as a suspense romance melodrama about “a man and a woman who are living in the same time, but different worlds.”

Jung Yoo-jin is joining the cast as Han Hyo-joo’s rival, and not much else is revealed about her character. She’s still pretty new, having just debuted in last year’s Heard It Through the Grapevine, followed by cable youth drama Because It’s the First Time andMoorim School. I had a favorable impression of her as the tough girl in Moorim School (or what little I saw of it, sorry Lee Hyun-woo), so I hope she’ll make a good rival for our heroine.

W will be directed by the PD of She Was Pretty, and follows Lucky Romance in July.

Via IS Plus, iMBC

• Like 1

yeah!our girl will be on a par with someone taller than her!:w00t:

7 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:
W Related News

tumblr_inline_o5z7rjbfCi1sp3v51_540.jpg

Extract from interview with Han Hyo Joo : I haven't seen such an interesting script that "when I finished reading the first part, I waited for the second one and couldn't wait to get the third after finishing the second". " 'W' seems like a destined drama to me" and "when I talk about this drama, I'll be very careful and serious. After reading the script, I felt that it's a romantic suspense drama." "Although the role I play is a realistic person in life, the things that happening around me are beyond imagination." "I've had tea and a leisure chat with actor Lee Jong-suk who will play the role opposite to mine."

Trans by: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000468056

Cr:as Labelled

• Like 2

same here!Hyo Joo's variety skills and sense of entertainment is just so great!..and yeah!she & JJY is so cute! JJY just amused me how he can't help himself to get Hyo Joo's attention most of the time and how he looked so jealous towards Defconn when he got a hug & care from Hyo Joo:D

most probably it'll be a full episode(not sure though) but according to 1N2D fans/followers mostly if they have guest (not to mention that Hyo Joo is 1N2D most wanted guest hehe) they do it into 3 parts episode so hopefully it'll be another full episode this week!

She was a little awkward in the 2nd episode haha. I could tell she was tired too during the beach scenes. She's probably not used to filming from dawn to dusk basically nonstop. Then you have the boys acting all crazy over her (even her sunbae-nim Cha Taehyun! lol). I was a little disappointed that she didn't get to really participate in any of the games cuz her personality really shines when she's competitive. She was basically a trophy/treat to dangle in front of them for torturing purposes LOL. It was all still really fun to watch though!

I will be so sad if it's not a full episode :( There's gotta be at least 2 more games to play right? One for dinner and one for sleeping arrangements? I don't think half an episode would be enough time for that.

Trying to remember the scenes that haven't been aired yet... From the first preview, there are two scenes: the part at 21 seconds with Kim Junho with his leg in a kicking position, and 24 seconds which is the game they play at night. The first scene might just be from the same segment as the photoshoot in episode 2 but they just ended up cutting it out from the episode...

Then the photos preview from episode 1:

rZcJIlw.png

hltzchT.png

^ Legitimately sad that Hyo Joo's not resting her head on JJY, but Kim Jongmin instead. But at least JJY is resting his head on Hyo Joo haha.

Crossing my fingers and toes that it'll be a full episode Sunday! Just 2 more days of waiting!

It was so cute how JJY was basically a puppy following his noona around haha. Any opportunity he had, he took. His little spurts of jealousy were funny lol like when he asked Kim Junho to make Hyo Joo and Defconn stop talking and when he said Defconn could go back to Seoul to take a shower. Also, during the heartrate game he got jealous that Hyo Joo didn't hug him lol.

I loved reading comments about how this is the most cheerful he's ever been on any show. Knowing that it's because of Hyo Joo makes me so happy ^_^ I didn't know anything about this kid until these episodes, but he seems to be a bad boy (smokes, drinks a lot, parties, tattoos, etc.) so maybe not Hyo Joo's type lol. But he's also very musically talented and has a great voice. Maybe they'll go drinking together one day haha 

Speaking of puppies, anyone notice Hyo Joo said she used to have a chihuahua? Wonder what happened to her puppy :o 

• Like 4

Preview Photo for this week 1N2D episode with Hyo Joo(yay!so excited!):w00t:

she maybe look tired in 2nd episode but still she did great in Heart Rate game!hehe i really enjoyed that part!:w00t:

the Hyo Joo effect on JJY! and those who really follows 1N2D even noticed and commented that it's their 1st time hearing JJY singing as himself(usually he sings in a variety style)...yeah!JJY jealous a lot and that part when Hyo Joo asked what is that all about?(drinking cola part) she must be asking Jong Min cuz she's beside him but JJY answered her right away!:D...same here! i just happened to know JJY when i watched these episode with Hyo Joo...well it just amused me how he boldly express his jealousy and his eagerness to have a conversation & being beside with Hyo Joo(though they good together) but it stop there i still want Hyo Joo to have someone older than her...a decent guy(i'm not saying that JJY is not decent) i mean decent looking the likes of Go Soo,Seung Gi,even YYS:D

yeah! anticipating for more of Hyo Joo's participation(mission/challenge) in this week's episode since they gonna have a dinner & sleeping arrangement challenge and based on the preview photos most likely she has participated equally with the members so yeah!(crossed fingers!)

i was also wondering what happened to her Chihuahua when she said she used to have one(i thought all along she still have it with her)

• Like 2