Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

tumblr_mxxib1utPq1sluoydo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mxxib1utPq1sluoydo2_1280.jpg

English translation of hyo joo’s message for Japanese fans :

Hello everyone , I’m Han Hyo Joo
Long time no see, it’s been two years.

How you spend your time?

The autumn season in Korea when I’m writing this letter
I personally really like the spring and autumn sunshine.

But it seemed this year’s fall stays for a long time in my heart.
In every autumn sun ,cloudless blue sky, cool and windy morning
I feel full of gratitude for all the people.

I have a lot of gratitude in my mind recently
Get up every morning and when I opened my eyes ,
Feel grateful for delicious food,
Thanks for the wind day in a sentimental mood,
thankful for many good movies and music in the world

Thanks to the actors work who bring happiness and sometimes a trouble to me
because the pain and suffering is giving for those as a test to overcome fear and build your courage
I have to thank to those who guardian me and they should also guard their loved ones too
I am grateful for the dedication of many people,
Thanks also to the people I love

I talk too much, am I? oh sorry
Speaking about grateful generally become life more fun

How are you?
I’m here sincerely pray for everyone’s health and happiness
Your applause for me 2 years ago is still retained in my heart.

I really feel enthusiastic applause on the stage
When I tired, I closed my eyes and that a mind of the applause will appear
Like it saying to me, “It doesn’t matter”
for me is like the power
I hope that today will become good memories , the days when people smile to me

please don’t get a cold in cold weather
in this Christmas, please give a warm and spending time with the people you love
Although is still early, ” Merry Christmas - “
So before the next fan meeting
keep healthy is a good way until we meet again

—— By Han Hyo Joo

Japan to Korea by 딸뽕郞 @dchhj
Korea to Chinese by 春秋之树 @baiduhhj

cr : tinahyojootumblr

hello!!
no word of what hyo joo will be doing next year still??  ohh! i hope she wasn't so sad about the whole backlash of her win in the dragon awards then the blackmailing news of her former manager ... that will be really bad!! maybe she feels like not appearing in the public for now!! :(
jurassicet : i love hanging out in the bookstore too!! wow ... two of a kind right?! hahahahaha!  i love books .... in fact ... my room is full of it!!
yeah ... she and junho had a great chemistry going on ... maybe they will do a KSH and JJH for hyo joo and junho too!!  that would be so awesome right?!
fujiwara no sai : hahahahaha!!  woobin's bromance is lee jong suk!! hahahaha!! i am still so into my fangirl-ing!! i guess i have not tired of trying my luck in stirring any producers interest to a possible hyo joo and jong suk pairing!! hahahahaha!!  you can't blame a fangirl for trying right? :P
yes ... i guess we will just all have to wait ... until hyo joo does decide what project to take.  and so far i have not been disappointed in her choices!!  but i guess even if her choice wasn't good ... i will always support her anyway!

Guest Maya Tyas

sq0e.jpg@fujiwara no sai,..and this picture,..ahahaha,..for first picture, that was my first time see hyo joo wear backpack,..eheheh,. and for second picture,.it's like they make that airport like a runway =))

@leianji, yeah..you mentioned his name earlier, sorry I just forgot :(

I knew him from his drama something about a mind reader but I wasn't able to watch it though it aired on my cable tv a while ago.
I think it's interesting if he and hyo joo in the same project someday :D

don't worry, I'm worse than you lol..I'm a bit Chris Evans fangirl myself and wishing him and hyo joo will have a movie together since he involved in korean movie once, I'm a dreamer, right =))

@mayatyas, wow I just realized that hyo joo had never worn a backpack before, you really have sharp eyes and regarding of junjoo pictures, I love the runaway models one :))

tumblr_mxzmm13Lpy1sluoydo1_r1_400.jpg

Han Hyo Joo voted as the celebrity most wanted to walk during Cheongsando Slow Walk Festival with

Han Hyo Joo ranked first in the survey “which celebritiy do you want to walk at the Cheongsando Slow Walk Festival together? “. She gained 25 percent of the respondents.

Hyo Joo left a deep impression to Cheongsando netizens since her first drama “Spring Waltz” taken in the area. She also gained the popularity because of the drama.

cr : tinahyojootumblr

woww!!! she seldom appears in public and didn't have dramas for more than 3 years but still often tops the polls!

@leianji 

Hai, haha yea, we have quite a bunch of similarities :DD All of your books are novels or comics? hehePardon me, but i can't figure out who is KSH >< is it a guy or a woman?  D: 
Thanks for sharing the pics of the calendar, i want one tooooooo :x The fan arts of the different characters cast by HHJ are so adorable ^.^
Still no news about her next project? :( guess i have to wait until the next year T.T 

Yupp we are barreling towards the end of the year, so it seems unlikely that she would announce a new project anytime in these few last weeks of 2013. After ushering in the new year, we shall anticipate her next project, whatever it may be :D

I THINK I HAVE GOOD NEWS GUYS !!!I was randomly browsing Hyo Joo's tag on Tumblr and saw THIS:
it’s a christmas eve miracle!! aiba-chan, eikura nana, ikuta toma, han hyo joo to act in a new ‘love story’ movie~!!! out fall 2014!

http://www.kyodo.co.jp/entame/showbiz/2013-12-24_374264/

source

The kyodo link no longer works so I tried to find more information Googling Hyo Joo's Japanese name and found another source but its link is no longer valid either. So I'm very confused about what is going on but I'm going to be pretty damn excited if it's true! I have a feeling it is though because after doing some more digging around, I found the original Japanese article and Google Translate tells me that it'll be Hyo Joo's first time filming in Japan and that she's nervous but excited.

Here's the original article

また脇役 

犬童一心監督の映画『MIRACLE(ミラクル)デビクロくんの恋と魔法』(東宝=アスミック・エース配給)の製作が決定し、 
主演を嵐の相葉雅紀が務めることが23日、分かった。そのほか榮倉奈々、ハン・ヒョジュ、生田斗真が出演する。 

本作は、山下達郎の名曲「クリスマス・イブ」をモチーフにした作家・中村航の原作小説を映画化。 
漫画家を目指す少しヘタレな書店員・光(相葉)をはじめとする4人の男女が織りなす恋がクリスマスイブの夜に奇跡を起こす。 

映画単独初主演となる相葉は「ちょっとファンタジーでクリスマスにぴったりな夢のあるラブストーリーです。 
クリスマスイブは僕の誕生日でもあるので、この作品に携われることに運命を感じています!」と喜びを語った。 
また、夜になると街に“デビクロ通信”という謎のビラまく、というもう一つの顔を持つ主人公役に「僕がサンタクロースとなって皆さんに“MIRACLE”を届けます!」と意気込んでいる。 

相葉は、榮倉とはバラエティー番組では何度か会っているものの役者としての共演は初めて。 
同じくハン・ヒョジュとの共演も初めてで、後輩の生田とは1997年の舞台「Stand by Me」以来の共演となる。 

光をいつも近くで見守る幼なじみの杏奈を演じる榮倉は「運命や、時には杏奈に振り回される主人公がとても魅力的でした」と相葉の演じる役柄の印象を語った。 
アニメーションを交えた純愛映画という個性的な製作方法には「犬童監督をとても信頼していますので、自分の想像をはるかに超えた未知なる作品になってほしいと願っていると同時に確信しています」と自信をのぞかせた。 

光と偶然知り合う世界的照明デザイナーのソヨン役で出演するハン・ヒョジュは「初めての日本での映画撮影など、私にとっては新たな挑戦であり、ドキドキわくわくしています」と期待を寄せる。 

光の大学の同級生で超売れっ子漫画家の北山を演じる生田も「実写の中にアニメーションパートが入ってくるという事で、どういった作品になるのかいまだ想像がつきませんが、この映画の一部としてしっかりと役を務めさせていただきます」と真摯(しんし)に語った。 

映画は2014年秋に全国ロードショー。 

source

ETA:

Found more stuff on Tumblr :3

tumblr_myavl0z8JD1s4v2xro2_500.jpg

tumblr_myavl0z8JD1s4v2xro1_500.jpg

The four main characters. The film is based on a book.

from Tumblr:

It will also star Eikura Nana and another actress named Han Hyoju (first time in a Japanese movie). it is a story about a guy (aibas character) who works at a bookstore who wants to become a manga writer. the story weaves the four characters to a love story on Christmas Eve. (Tomas character) is a genius manga writer. this is aibas first leading role in a movie and says: “it’s a love story that’s kind of like a fantasy.it’s perfect for Christmas! this movie feels like destiny to me because Christmas Eve also happens to be my birthday!!” 

source

heh, in all my excitement I forgot to check baidu for any news and there is actually a post about it XD

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2777348776

I'm pretty damn excited for some news finally! I hope Hyo Joo's romantic partner in the film is Ikuta Toma ^_^ I remember him when I watched Hana Kimi years ago, he was a qtpie. Sad that she seems to be the second female lead, but it is expected considering it's a Japanese film and it's her first time in a Japanese movie.