Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest ojah_seungjoo

urie, shy_hyo, thanks a lot for shared these lovely scene pic :-bd

i guess too love 911 will be super awesome mello movie this year...

hyojoo and go soo look match so much, i cant wait for another lovely scene pics of love 911 ;)

another photo from Love 911 :x

Atqcx5cCIAARc7Yjpglarge.jpg

cr: @lemonpia81 via DCHHJ

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Don't need to bother about the male leads cuz hyo joo eonnie never disappoints us with her chemistry with any actors

who wrote it. sure you. why are you really noisy if i talk bout KHJ? if u didn't like, please so you do not have to bother to hate my opinion about khj. I did not force her to be the same who. i just discuss about khj, why you are really dislike, i sure agree if hhj will choose act with who!!! please dehhhh [-X

Hey guys !! Long time no chat ^_^

Sorry I've been MIA.. been busy with life and what not but I've still been keeping up with Hyo Joo. I can't wait until Masquerade and Love 911 to come out! Like all of you, I hope she comes out in a drama later on this year.. And hopefully it's something different! I know Hyo Joo loves her melodramas but I also hope she'll take her fans' wishes into consideration and act in something refreshing and exciting. We believe in you Hyo Joo! :D

Anyways, ojahyojoo_shiaLabeouf: I think you miscomprehended what adeleyam was trying to say. He/she (sorry, I don't know your gender!) was just saying that it doesn't matter who Hyo Joo's potential costar is because she has great chemistry will everyone. It's not meant to be offensive to your opinion, so please calm down! :)

Do you have a problem with me? Why do you always contradict whatever I say? To emphasise it one more time, I DID NOT SAY I DISLIKE HYO JOO TO CO-STAR IN KHJ'S DRAMA. Mind me, I try to sound as kind as possible.

Thanks for understanding, bashful_harmony. Anyway, I'm a girl. :)

By the way, according to the King of Joseon PD's Twitter, the movie will be released near Chuseok around September. Ah! Can't wait for September to come! :D

From 'The King of joseon' twitter

20120526_KOJ.jpg

Cr: Won Dong Yeon's Twitter via @Rubie @ LBH's thread

Guest ojah_seungjoo

finally i saw you bashful 8-> whooa you came back...this is my first talk with you :D glad so much see you here again!

i and all hyolics here, really missing your awesome post here! for times ago i just being quiet reader here, but now i have a something to share bout my dearest hyojoo.

thanks a lot for build this great thread for hyojoo bashful! :-bd and also thanks for all members here, cause always made this thread wonderful.

sorry if i litle not calm down, cause she said "dont bother hyojoo leadmale"

i felt she bash me, cause only me someone who talk bout khj. i only share if hyojoo with khj together in drama, are that is bother.

i never force hyojoo must be with who. but she said "dont need bother"

thanks for your advice bashful... :)

hi bashful_harmony, thanks for starting the thread with one million views!!!

Drama next please.

Hey guys !! Long time no chat ^_^

Sorry I've been MIA.. been busy with life and what not but I've still been keeping up with Hyo Joo. I can't wait until Masquerade and Love 911 to come out! Like all of you, I hope she comes out in a drama later on this year.. And hopefully it's something different! I know Hyo Joo loves her melodramas but I also hope she'll take her fans' wishes into consideration and act in something refreshing and exciting. We believe in you Hyo Joo! :D

Guest ojah_seungjoo

http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_result.php?key_poll=511

i guess this is a poll / vote from DC Inside. HyoJoo in 2 position now. but idk how step to vote :-/

hyojoo name i guess in number 23!

hio.jpg

Guest ojah_seungjoo

samsung smart camera nx 20 gif

111.gif

|| source: http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/ ||

sorry if i am repost, these is some HQ pics of singles magazine

0024.jpg

0201.jpg

0092.jpg

0034.jpg

0221.jpg

|| source: http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/ ||

Guest bzei

i always wish for HHJ next drama :D

2012 Digital Cable TV CF scans pictures

fd039245d688d43f669d4a4c7d1ed21b0ef43b5c.jpg?w=658&h=934

9c16fdfaaf51f3de7ef14bc294eef01f3b2979d1.jpg?w=658&h=934

6.jpg?w=658&h=835

d52a2834349b033bd5c80e7c15ce36d3d439bdd0.jpg?w=658&h=981

atjwsgxcqaazjzh.jpg?w=658

cr : http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/2012-digital-cable-tv-cf-scans-pictures-han-hyo-joo-%E2%99%A5/

sorry, if i'm repost :D

Guest bzei

2012 Black Yak Scans pictures

56blk.jpg?w=658&h=595

scan4.jpg?w=658&h=943

scan3.jpg?w=658&h=980

scan2.jpg?w=658&h=929

scan.jpg?w=658&h=931

cr : http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/2012-black-yak-scans-pictures-han-hyo-joo-%E2%99%A5/

sorry, if i'm repost :D

Guest urie

thanks to everyone for all updates :)

Love 911 synopsis

Kang-il is a 911 rescue worker who refuses to love anyone since he lost his wife. Tortured with guilt and regret that he wasn’t there for his wife when she’s dying, he loses all his will to live. Mi-soo is a surgical doctor who would do just about anything to achieve her goal, with no interest in love. One day, she is sued by patient’s family because of her wrong prescription and needs a witness not to lose her license, and that witness turns out to be Kang-il. Although she discovers that she was the very doctor who lost his wife on the operating table in the past, she tries to get close to him with the ill intentions only to use him as her witness. Yet when Mi-soo joins as a paramedic at his fire station, they slowly begin to fall for each other.

cr: http://www.finecut.co.kr/renew/library/synopsis.asp?num=151

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Continuing of Interview photos aka Article Pics of HyoJoo for Only you / Always movie ~O)

awww...super gorgeous she is. beauty as always :-bd

537726_10150938751483838_152397073837_10103584_1236878462_n.jpg

428448_10150938751983838_56921510_n.jpg

551047_10150938752628838_152397073837_10103591_669752283_n.jpg

|| source : http://www.facebook.com/agneshyo.HanHyoJooInternationalFans ||