Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

LOL!!!!!! why you posted it???? that's article is nosense for hyojoo. not all article will mention names of k-actresses/actors/k-pop!!!

what ur problem bout this article???

is just & only hyojoo's name who not appear in this article??? not right,,, so please stop posting article nosense here

U said u wanted English translation for it. <_< And it's not my fault that hyo joo's name is not in there when it's supposed to.

Guest ojah_seungjoo

U said u wanted English translation for it.  <_< And it's not my fault that hyo joo's name is not in there when it's supposed to.

you also ever posted bout lee seung gi n han gain for samsung here, and now about that article, nevermind you will posted about nosense articles again & again, :crazy: really....fiuuuhhhhh, are that articles important? i guess not!

i didnt know bout this not important article, i just want theresia translate about new pink samsung camera. not translate for this article.

lol...who said your fault hyojoo's name isnt there??? is anyone here said it your fault??? i just and only said:

"is just & only hyojoo's name who not appear in this article??? not right"

(many actresses n actors names not mentioned too at ur article) and why you bring articles who isnt there reliation of hyojoo.

URIE, Thanks a lot for ur updates...i like it so much...thanks

Guest urie

ojah_seungjoo.. you're welcome ojah.. :)
ojah this rumor make you feel happy.. and become best news in 2012 if that's true :w00t:

according baidu: http://tieba.baidu.c...466069072?pn=22
i try to translate with google translate.. *please correct me if i'm wrong :)

"Kim Hyun Joong will play in "city conquest", irresponsible gossip for the heroine of this drama may be Min Hyo Rin or Han Hyo Joo. Rumored after han hyo joo finished "band-aid" will  followed by "city conquest" in October."

and if we see the covered Hyo Joo Schedule in October, it possible "city conquest" will be the next drama from Hyo Joo. But it just my opinion :)

Actor and singer Kim Hyun-joong is coming back with a lead role in the drama "The City Conquest".

Based on an original comic, "The City Conquest" is a best seller than sold over ten million copies of 270 books since 1996.

"The City Conquest" is about the rampant law and evil in our society and the action ad romance of Baek Miru, Lee Dan-bi born with love, Tae Soo-min who makes love and Cha Chi-rong who only looks towards one woman.

This drama is created by producer Baek Jin-dong from "IRIS" and "ATHENA".

"The City Conquest" will proceed with shooting all over the world including America, Switzerland, Japan, China, Singapore and more.

Baek Jin-dong said, "We have been getting numerous requests from international buyers about the drama. We hope to make this another blockbuster project like "IRIS" and "ATHENA"".

Hallyu star Kim Hyun-joong is known to be preparing hard for this drama which will hopefully change around his image.

This drama will air in the later half of the year.
cr: http://www.hancinema.net/kim-hyun-joong-returns-in-2-years-with-the-city-conquest-41926.html

Guest ojah_seungjoo

according baidu: http://tieba.baidu.c...466069072?pn=22

i try to translate with google translate.. *please correct me if i'm wrong :) 

"Kim Hyun Joong will play in "city conquest",  irresponsible gossip for the heroine of this drama may be Min Hyo Rin or  Han Hyo Joo. Rumored after han hyo joo finished "band-aid" will   followed by "city conquest" in October."

URIE......................... :blink: OMO!!!! Really this rumor????

althoght this is still rumor n gossip, but i nevermind before this rumor will be happen :w00t:

omg..............uri thanks a lot, you are really update, thank you so much.....

urie.....what should i do, help me...........................................................*happy mode on*

uri i was opened this link from you http://tieba.baidu.c...466069072?pn=23, and i saw KHJ's pic on HHJ baidu. omg... i didnt understand bout the article cause used chinese language....but KHJ pic describe something what you said....<33333 thanks always urie my friend.....:lol:

Guest urie

ojah_seunjoo.. i'm sorry for unwarranted rumor about hyo joo became leading role in city of conquest.:tears:

but  never lose hope that 2HJ will be act together in drama. just wait and see confirmation from BH entertainment.:)

And about her next drama, wishing her chosen drama that give huge motivation for viewers and anyone who would be her next co-star, hopefully they can make a great chemistry. :wub:

now, just looking forward for King of Joseon and Love 911. Han Hyo Joo FIGHTING :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

sure urie.................never lose hope for it yet :tears:

but why someone in baidu hhj said that MHY n HHJ is candidate of city of "conquest" where she/he got two names and one of them is hyojoo??? im so curious........................ :wacko:

cause i guess he/she surely has listen/read/found bout that rumor. so she/he said about it......!!!!

yea.......really hope KOC & love 911 will be box office and success like always...............amin :)

after 2 films finish, hyojoo will comeback to small screen aka drama amin....................still hope bout romcom but if she join with khj it's great although city conquest is not romcom B)

Guest shy_hyo

Saw the translation of this article in English but apparently they did not mention hyo joo eonnie's name (although the Korean article stated)...  -_-

http://www.koreatime...135_111241.html

thank you for translating, adeleyam..

yeah, unfortunately they cut Hyo Joo eonni's name and other actor..laugh.giflaugh.gif when her name is supposed to be there...

but really, thank you so much..smile.gif coz I was the one who wish someone translate the articlehappy.gif

hi, all..

nice to see you againlaugh.gif

according to this below article Hyo Joo still in top 10 most favorable celebrity in advertisement, she is still in rank 9 although not appear in small screen.....DAEBAK!!!

http://news.nate.com/view/20120521n03008

another article titled "Han Hyo Joo is dignity compare to SNSD"laugh.giflaugh.gif

the article said that SNSD member looks so humiliated by Hyo Joo's pretty face, Hyo Joo got the dignity over thembiggrin.gif

well, I like someone comment that said "No matter how pretty girl band (idol/singer) faces, they still can't follow actresses pretty faces"

yeah, an actress must has beautiful face and singer must has beautiful voice

here is the article: http://news.nate.com/view/20120518n16035

w00t.gifw00t.gif

Thanks for the news, shy_hyo.. You're the best!! :D

Good to know that hyo joo eonnie still ranked among the top 10 even without much coverage in the small screen.. :lol:

And I, too, like what the comments said about regardless how good looking the idols are, they still can't get prettier than actresses... ^_^

Anyways, hyo joo eonnie sang Best Friend at her Japan fan meeting last yr.. So sweet.. :wub:

Ful of emotions and she looked teary eyed.. :(

[111010] Han Hyo Joo sings Kiroro's song "Best Friend"

Cr: hikaru9909 @youtube

Guest urie

ojah_seunjoo..i don't know ojah, but the sentence that i translate now disappear.. maybe that's just rumour. :(

shy_hyo.. thanks you for updates :)

according this news, hyo joo will attend meet and greet event with fans on June 7 in Tokyo  :)

To mark the Japanese premiere of their hit film “Always,”  actors  So  Ji-sub and Han Hyo-joo will attend a meet-and-greet event  with fans  on  June 7 in Tokyo.

The announcement was made on  Saturday  through  the official Web site of the Korean movie that is set  to open  in cinemas  in Japan on June 30.

The tragic love story  starring  two of the  finest Hallyu actors is about a retired boxer who  meets a  woman who is  losing her sight.

“Always” was the opening film at last year’s Busan International Film Festival.

Back  in  January,  So and Han attended the Hua Hin International Film  Festival  in  Thailand where the film was one of 50 selected screenings.

The  film  was  also shown in some 40 theaters in Thailand from Feb. 2.  The  movie  opened in Korea in October of last year and was a box office  hit.

On  Sunday,  So attended the opening of the “Dutayeon So  Ji-sub Gallery,” an  art  gallery in Yanggu, Gangwon that exhibits  various pictures of the  Hallyu  actor.

By Carla Sunwoo
cr: http://koreajoongang...spx?aid=2953170

Guest ojah_seungjoo

urie......thanks a lot 4 ur greatest updates :lol:

yup.......i guess that's only a rumor, but i still hope sometime that will be real rumor, jiahaha :D

how adorable couple if our hyojoo will collab with KHJ for become a couple in action genre, hope so it happen ^_^

sandixbabo: i really hope too :)

Guest urie

ojah_seungjoo.. you're welcome :)

adeleyam.. thanks for the update :)

sandixbabo.. me too, really want to see her in action genre :)
Finally we can see pretty face our doctor Mi Soo - Love 911 :wub:

AsrVa30CAAAgMKfjpglarge.jpg
AtMnftmCEAIrEf_jpglarge.jpg
cr: twitter @lemonpia81 via baidu

Guest shy_hyo

one more from "Love 911"

love.jpg

credit to: DC HHJ Gallery

well, I got the feeling about the success of this movie already^^

I'm optimist Hyo Joo's acting in this movie will be DAEBAK!!!!!!

Hyo Joo eonni, FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;;)

Guest shy_hyo

ooops, urie..

I'm so sorry for repost :)>-

I can't see your post at first, still shocked by soompi change :-O

really, so sorry..

Guest urie

shy_hyo.. it's ok hyo, i previously thought that photo i upload failed because not appear in here :D

double post it's means we excited about this movie 8->

it's really hard for me to learn new site soompi :-B

i agree with you, i guess King Of Joseon and Love 911 become Box Office Movie :-bd

Guest theresia_warner

thanks guys for all the updates :x

I still haven't used to the new look soompi :D

yeah, we all hope that her upcoming movies will become box offices like "Always" :)

Still wish for her drama, don't care who her next co-star is as long as she's come back to small screen because I know that she can build the chemistry with any actors :D

Japan's NHK Tv Guide magazine :)

1.jpg

1-1.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

cr : baiduHHJ via HHJwordpress

Hi [b[Theresia_warner :-h

long time no see! Welcome back! :D

Yes, agree that we are all waiting for her drama! Don't need to bother about the male leads cuz hyo joo eonnie never disappoints us with her chemistry with any actors.. :)>-

Hope to see you soon in the small screen, hyo joo eonnie! :D

Guest theresia_warner

hi,adele :-h

Glad to be back :D

yup, I just too miss her and sometimes I'm envious if there are dramas for another actresses. Geez, why not our Hyo Joo in it :(

What we have in this time it's just the rumored of her dramas. #:-S

Hopefully if she has a drama in this year, it will be long episodes like Brilliant Legacy but don't wanna like a daily drama. It's too long and boring :))

anyways, how to edit my post?

I didn't find "EDIT" button :(

Samsung event in Busan :)

2012-02-17155005-1.jpg

5733c06a.jpg

98a4f946.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

SAM_0127.jpg

SAM_0128.jpg

SAM_0139.jpg

SAM_0140.jpg

SAM_0141.jpg

SAM_0142.jpg

SAM_0143.jpg

SAM_0138.jpg

cr : naver via HHJwordpress

Guest ojah_seungjoo

thanks urie, theresia for updates :-*

if i have a dream khj become hyojoo lead male, are you really hate it.

it's just n only my dream, so you do not have to bother to hate.

I did not force her to be the same who.

omg please be patient, i never said hyo joo eonnie disappoints us with her chemistry with any actors.

but you said it by your self, please dehhhhhh :-h :))