Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest shy_hyo

thank you rubie..biggrin.gif

Hyolics.......let's move your fingers to the vote pagebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif don't dare to back to this thread before you vote for Hyo Joobiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (just kidding)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

I really curious about her next project, I hope it will be a drama too..

maybe there'll be a chance for Hyo Joo to take a role in "My Daughter So Yeong" (I hope it'll be true)

shy_hyo, i hope hyojoo not join into my daughter is angelita. cause its family drama (i guess), cause im so bored bout family drama, but if khj into this drama with hhj, i guess my heart will change shy_hyo. wkakaka (not consisten), but if hhj next drama is romcom whoaa sure it will be moment who can not erase :lol:

WHY I CANT VOTE HHJ's THREAD SHY_HYO? *error*

Guest ojah_seungjoo

ojah_seungjoo.. 2HJ not to much intreract.. but seems KHJ really enjoy this show :) 2HJ :) i'm curious about covered HHJ schedule.. hopefully october-december HHJ back to small screen :) hmmm... this song seems describe HHJ..

urie, i guess lsg dedicated this song n time for love song to our lovely hyojoo. hehehe

"just you" lyrics really describe our hyojoo, our fave of hhj is americano coffee. n if u was watch star n the city, in morning our hhj ate apple ( i guess hyojoo behavior ate apple in the morning), haha, u can see our hhj nose is natural high, n designer bag is maybe hyojoo for lovcat paris? hahaha (our imagine is good uri) ckckck ^_^ i think you are really seungjoo shippers uri n shy hyo..

hmmm 2HJ photo is at mbc awards right, hahaha khj really focus to hhj.. i like it so muchhh

here CLIP A complete photo shoot of VIKI summer 2012 [cr.meshy+DCHHJ]

a fan of hhj take it...always poster banner

1918f2334fac51f407ac35.jpg

I've watched the movie already! It was good but I still like the Sun Woo Hwan-Go Eun Sung couple. I'm not saying that JaeJoo couple was bad. I just didn't like how he looks during the early parts of the movie. He looked too "emo". But during the end, he looked better. He looked lively. But so far, JaeJoo couple is a good one.. :)

jae joong, seung gi, lee jun ki, ji jin hee, so ji sub, park hae jin, lee byung hun, gosoo n other is hyojoo partner couple on her projects, i love all the way if their comfort hhj n close with hhj, but JAE JOONG is the most good man for hhj, he's so close with our hhj, i love him so much...:wub:

shy_hyo, i hope hyojoo not join into my daughter is angelita. cause its family drama (i guess), cause im so bored bout family drama, but if khj into this drama with hhj, i guess my heart will change shy_hyo. wkakaka (not consisten), but if hhj next drama is romcom whoaa sure it will be moment who can not erase :lol:

WHY I CANT VOTE HHJ's THREAD SHY_HYO? *error*

Hey ojah_seungjoo, I got the same problem as you but I think you have to also vote for the male artistes, if not will keep having error message.. :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

done...!!! hyojoo-yah miss you and your drama so much :mellow: how many times again i have to wait? im going crazy :wacko:

Guest ojah_seungjoo

~kyaaakakakakaka :lol: our doctor misoo was appear~

even she isn't show up her beauty face, but i can feel her beauty...hehehe

ojah, be patient I think her next project in October will be a drama

shy_hyo, amin!!!!-i really hope and wish our hyojoo will do drama this year _ _"

Thanks for your update shy...

how so sad i am. cause i really miss her and her drama a lot and so much :wacko:

...omo...

what should i do------------------------???

Guest shy_hyo

The new "PINK" NX 1000

beautiful...........

pinkNX1000-1.jpg

there's an article mention Hyo Joo's name in it......http://news.nate.com/view/20120514n23279

I think Hyo Joo already known as top A list actress coz no more actress named alongside LBH (the world class actor)biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

yeah, she is already a Hallyu Queen after Brilliant Legacy and there's no K-actress can reach her position yetsmile.gif 

Guest ojah_seungjoo

there's an article mention Hyo Joo's name in it......http://news.nate.com.../20120514n23279

I think Hyo Joo already known as top A list actress coz no more actress named alongside LBH (the world class actor) y

eah, she is already a Hallyu Queen after Brilliant Legacy and there's no K-actress can reach her position yet

of course shy_hyo...moment whom showed up that she is hallyu queen is of course Japan fanmeeting!!

~~2,000 Japan fans guuuyysss came in her FM...Whooa really super awesome actress our hyojoo~~

thanks for the good info shy_hyo!!!!!

shy_hyo i cant open news nate :sweatingbullets: idk why!!! you said that news mentioned our hyojoo, about what? is this news bout Lee Byung Hun? and mentioned our hyojoo? i hope theresia will translate it ^^

Guest ojah_seungjoo

our beautiful girl still has an innocent contract with lotte card ^-^ congratulation hyojooyah!!

:lol:

eb89d92a2834349babc98939c9ea15ce34d3bee0.jpg

1e0601f431adcbefb1fb99baacaf2edda1cc9fe0.jpg

Samsung Camera new Poster feature Han Hyo Joo with Lee Je Hoon

:wub:

670.jpg

[source.hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com]

Guest urie

all.. thank you for all update :)

ojah_seungjoo.. Seungjoo look so cute together.. after i saw fanmade video HHJ - Yunho, it would be nice seeing they together in drama.. and i wonder Hyo Joo, Han Ji Min, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Na Heul work together in movie :)

Hyo Joo so shy, everyone says that she is getting prettier :wub:

[star Date] Han Hyo-joo with Yang Joon-hyuk & Choi Hyo-jong

cr: kbsworld

Guest ojah_seungjoo

let's vote our beloved HyoJoo, Just need ur share, comment and likes the photo, please invite your family too for partisispation!! here's the link to VOTE thanks a lot!!

Some more filming captures copied from LBH-Baidu.com, credit as stated on the images.. though pics are not very clear, we can see LBH and HHJ acting together here..

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1592859713

As shown by rubie in LBH's and KOJ's thread, BTS pics for King of Joseon are shown! (i will only show with hyo joo eonnie in the pics..) blush.gif

ac93c139.jpg

2fde134f.jpg

af3d8736.jpg

b15d6b2c.jpg

24818b05.jpg

5bc20a06.jpg

:wub: can't wait for the movie to be released... :D

Guest urie

adeleyam.. thanks you for photos update from KOJ.. i agree with you, i really anticipate this movie.. hopefully teaser of this movie will be released :)

one more fanpic KOJ
cr: baidu via blog.naver.com/redjeahui

agung_tri_wahyu.. nice video :)

Hyo Joo NG Collection - Lotte Xylitol CF

cr: LotteCF
Hyo Joo so cute and funny  :wub:

cr: BLACKYAKMOV

The new "PINK" NX 1000

beautiful...........

*quoted image*

there's an article mention Hyo Joo's name in it......http://news.nate.com/view/20120514n23279

I think Hyo Joo already known as top A list actress coz no more actress named alongside LBH (the world class actor)*quoted image**quoted image*

yeah, she is already a Hallyu Queen after Brilliant Legacy and there's no K-actress can reach her position yet*quoted image* 

Saw the translation of this article in English but apparently they did not mention hyo joo eonnie's name (although the Korean article stated)... -_-

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2012/05/135_111241.html

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Saw the translation of this article in English but apparently they did not mention hyo joo eonnie's name (although the Korean article stated)... -_-

LOL!!!!!! why you posted it???? that's article is nosense for hyojoo. not all article will mention names of k-actresses/actors/k-pop!!!

what ur problem bout this article???

is just & only hyojoo's name who not appear in this article??? not right,,, so please stop posting article nosense here