Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Our HyoJoo nailed the episode 6 of W, .... i felt sad for her character yeon joo,she tried her best to look okay for her dad's sake but deep inside she's hurting! :( She's really a melodrama queen!!! Her diversity as an actress showcase in this episode, from drama to comedy to suspense to being happy (eventhough she's in jail)... you can feel/see her emotions even with simple actions! And today one of my officemate happened to saw me watching W and she joined me for a minute said: "The girl is great in acting!" and me being a proud fan replied: "Of course she's Han Hyojoo, she's the best!" :blush::blush::blush: congrats hyojoo!!!

• Like 8

Spoiler alert: Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo to marry in ‘W’?

Updated : August 05 2016

Online commenters who have carefully been watching MBC’s fantasy drama “W” came up with a rather persuasive argument that the drama’s producer had spilled the beans in the previous episode, which indicated that Kang Chul (Lee Jong-suk) and Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) would get married, according to local reports Friday.

The drama buffs say the producers foreshadowed the marriage of Kang and Oh in the third episode of “W” through a newspaper article that shortly appeared on the screen.

(a capture scene from MBC)
According to the audience’s statement, there was clear evidence in the article that Kang and Oh are actually a married couple. The corresponding article lacked clarity, but there was a sentence saying “Oh, who was a prime suspect for Kang’s murder accident, turned out to be his wife.”

The evidence made the presumption more certain, given that Oh had been a suspect for Kang’s murder in the previous episode.

In fact, there was also a scene where Kang and Oh talked about marriage in the preview of the drama’s seventh episode on Thursday, strengthening the commenters’ assumption.

For such reasons, fans say they are positive producers have already spoiled the marriage.

By Choi Hyung-won (h.c1110@heraldcorp.com)

8 hours ago, keisha15 said:

Our HyoJoo nailed the episode 6 of W, .... i felt sad for her character yeon joo,she tried her best to look okay for her dad's sake but deep inside she's hurting! :( She's really a melodrama queen!!! Her diversity as an actress showcase in this episode, from drama to comedy to suspense to being happy (eventhough she's in jail)... you can feel/see her emotions even with simple actions! And today one of my officemate happened to saw me watching W and she joined me for a minute said: "The girl is great in acting!" and me being a proud fan replied: "Of course she's Han Hyojoo, she's the best!" :blush::blush::blush: congrats hyojoo!!!

Yeah me too applauding our girl to her great performance in W especially in episode 6 but i also would like to applaud her in her comedic scenes,i really love her expressions and reactions..i don't  really understand why some finds her comedic beat off and that they like her in emotional scenes but she just doesn't fit for comedy roles i mean seriously is it because no matter how wacky/crazy  her facial expressions is she still look pretty?...without bias i really find her comedic beat on point so great job Hyo Joo ssi!!!

• Like 6

Oh my good.. if Oh Yeon Joo marries to Kang Chul, then... what happen? will both of the world join into one?

In the preview, the black masked man is trying to kill KC again.. I don't this this is Mr. Oh.. Maybe he is the one who persuaded OYJ to ask her father to continues the manhwa!

• Like 1

@gaixixon I dont think YJ's dad is responsible for the continuation of the manwha. If you remember dad's tried to save KC but he can't. Also OYJ supported this when she had conversation with SB. What bothers me now is how the killer entered to real world and what drags OYJ to be into the river while she's in the toilet.  There must be something that triggers it to happen. The killer tries to kill OYJ as well when she's in the car with SB. The killer can crossover to real world. Yay! 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Yeah me too applauding our girl to her great performance in W especially in episode 6 but i also would like to applaud her in her comedic scenes,i really love her expressions and reactions..i don't  really understand why some finds her comedic beat off and that they like her in emotional scenes but she just doesn't fit for comedy roles i mean seriously is it because no matter how wacky/crazy  her facial expressions is she still look pretty?...without bias i really find her comedic beat on point so great job Hyo Joo ssi!!!

Yes she's really cute and great in comedy! I love every reaction she made! Charismatic!!! She's the color/spices of the drama! :blush:

• Like 3

Oh Yeon Joo fan's art :) tumblr_obh8y9kzd91tx0ggoo1_1280.jpg

cr: as tagged 

Just happened to watch a few clips from SW and boy did her acting improve by leaps and bounds. I really love how she portrayed YJ in all the comedic scenes, not too subtle and not too exaggerated(as Jdorama even tho i love it). Her expressions are very natural and hilarious, you just wanna laugh at every comedic scene, and of course repeat it for God knows how many times. If she were to tone down more of it, it will still be nice(whatever scene she's in is always nice) but not that funny anymore. :D 

So, i heard that they are postponing ep 8 due to Olympics? :( nooooooooo 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, chyantrils25 said:

who's loving Oh Yeon Joo & Prof Park's bickering moments just like me?:lol:

i burst into laughters with this scene!:lol:

34 minutes ago, jurassicet said:

@chyantrils25 High 5!~ hahhaha their interactions is just so hysterically funny LOL all the fan shipping wars we can totally relate with XD I'm loving them haha

ME! ME! ME! i guess every scene they both bickering, is the moment less intense (?) that i had while watching W..            

smiling..giggling... over it.:D

AGREED! its like love-hate war since both are fans of W,but with different preference.

13912631_283232902045895_413720314815941

THIS!!! HAHAHA..Prof Park,isn't bit harsh to said like this...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

14 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

who's loving Oh Yeon Joo & Prof Park's bickering moments just like me?:lol:

i burst into laughters with this scene!:lol:

hahahahaha!...i'm really loving  Oh Yeon Joo & Prof Park's chemistry!:lol:

Meeee!!!!!!....they always made me LOL....Oh Yeon Joo is so good and fast in delivering long lines! Love our Hyojoo more for it! :blush:

• Like 5