Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

12 hours ago, bashful_harmony said:

ETA: On a happier note, anyone else remember Hyo Joo's interactions with Kim Jong Min on Loveletter? When he asks her if he can come over to her house and she's like NO DON'T COME OVER!! lmao

yeah!i actually just rewatched that episode a couple of days ago!Hyo Joo and the rest of the girls just doesn't want to be paired up with Kim Jong Min,they keep rejecting him:D

if i remember it correctly both of them was in the very first episode of 1N2D(formerly called are you ready?)

• Like 1

Han Hyo Joo joins the filming of ‘2 Days 1 Night’ in Jeju Island

2 Days 1 Night members had appealed several times to have Han Hyo Joo to appear in the show. Last year December during Choo Shinsoo Special, members Defconn and Kim Jun Ho also appealed to have Han Hyo Joo to join them as a new member of 2 Days 1 Night. Kim Joo Hyuk left 2 Days 1 Night last year and currently his spot still remain empty.

Han Hyo Joo will appear on 2 Days 1 Night and will be aired in mid of April!

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/01/han-hyo-joo-joins-the-filming-of-2-days-1-night-in-jeju-island/

• Like 2

'1 Night 2 Days' has a special episode planned featuring the gorgeous actress Han Hyo Joo

By jubilantj | Allkpop

han-hyo-joo_1459520214_af_org.jpg

Gorgeous actress Han Hyo Joo will be joining the '1 Night 2 Days' crew for a special surprise concept!

'1 Night 2 Days's production team toldDonga.com on April 1, "It's a concept that involves Han Hyo Joo riding on the same plane with the cast members by chance and flying to Jeju Island together. We're glad that Han Hyo Joo, who doesn't really do variety, is guesting on our show. We're very grateful. The cast don't know about this situation at all. I hope that you'll check the details when the episode airs." 

Previously, a media outlet had reported that Han Hyo Joo will be appearing on '1 Night 2 Days.' Now it seems like those talks are confirmed! Be sure to tune in to watch Han Hyo Joo's chemistry with the cast of '1 Night 2 Days'!

• Like 3

I was sorta MIA when the scandals towards HJ started (mianhe HJ :tears:), what i knew was something to do with her brother committed a crime and later on her father and agency covered up the case? But it doesn't seem fair that HJ got threw in a shitstorm of negative comments and hatred for what her younger brother did and not her. I'm not sure if HJ was directly involved in the covering up but I really hope that she was not. But on the bright side, HJ still has her loyal and loving fans as well as her good friends and all that did not abandon her, supporting her through thick and thin. HJ had it hard the past 2 years, hope that she can have a brighter and more joyful year ahead :wub:

Back to the current issues, I have never seen 1n2d before (because HJ was never in it until this year :sweatingbullets:), thanks @kjmcth  for the brief explanation about this program :) I missed HJ in variety program because that's where she can be super dorky haha. Oh my, thanks @chyantrils25 for the photos from the photobook, is that her new Japanese photobook? I love every bits in it, especially the 3rd photo, her smile can just wash away any anxiety :wub::wub:

• Like 3

Guest kaz11

I've been into K-entertainment for about a decade (I got into K-dramas as a means of a break from J-doramas), with my interest decreasing over the years because of real life and, well, I felt that I've seen pretty much all that dramaland  has to offer. But I still enjoy their films. After this controversy I was so turned off by the extreme negativity and hate, that I did not want to check out anything unrelated to her project. This whole culture of commenting... I've read comments that made my stomach churn in disgust. You're right, it is totally unhealthy, and it makes you worry if you are rooting for an actress. Beautiful, successful actresses versus hot top actors. Male celebrities get passes left and right unless they are completely without talent, this is my opinion. And "her scandal" is not even an entertainment but a military issue. I do not know what goes on in the military but am I to believe that she (or even her dad who is retired) has that much power to influence a case, or cover up an issue within the Air Force? Right. I would have wanted her to address it, but the more I think of it, if she does speak then it would lead to more questions which she might not be able to answer. The military should address it not her.

On a positive note, whatever success she has gained after 2014 has mostly been about her as an actress/performer and not as a star hyped because of a certain image the public loves.

@jurassicet i'm not really sure about the photos acccording from the sources where i got those photos it says Hyo Joo photobook "All of Han Hyo Joo" so it might be a collection of Hyo Joo's photos from her various photobook:D

Anyway welcome back!haven't heard from you for awhile i mean i've noticed that you're one of those who frequently update this thread before im glad your making a comeback like our Hyo Joo hehe anyway hope to hear from you again more often:)

• Like 1

very well said kaz11 i have the same thoughts,i really dont believe that Hyo Joo,her dad or even her management company has that power to cover up or influence the said issue..but for me i really wish she should have address the issue or said something atleast but i don't know whatever hyo Joo's reason for keeping silent about it this whole time i totally do respect and believe in her,my instinct is telling me that this girl is really kind and has a good heart that's why whatever negative comments knetz been throwing at her it doesn't change my feelings towards her the stronger the hate she's getting frrom knetz the more i wanted to cheer for her and admired her the more:wub:

Anyway An IG update of Hyo Joo's stylist from Jeju 

seems like our girl is already done filming and having a relaxing time now!:wub:

this one is from HHJ FB fan
12472787_1554476238215755_13726507054613

• Like 6

Upcoming Korean drama "W"

photo706711.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean drama "W"'s page to HanCinema database

W (2016)

Directed by Jeong Dae-yoon

Written by Song Jae-jeong

Network : MBC

With Lee Jong-suk, Han Hyo-joo,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A mysterious melodrama about a parallel universe which depicts a man and a woman who live in the same Seoul but in different environments.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/07

http://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-korean-drama-w-93029.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 3

[Orion's Drama News] Powerhouse Pairings and Another Exclusive

photo708580.jpg

Spring is fun, but summer is winking at us and throwing popular pairings at our faces. We are paying attention, summer. Join me as I give you some pretty exciting casting news, more upcoming drama goodies and ramblings. Also, Jasper Cho! No, I cannot actually give him to you, but you could have your question answered by him in our upcoming exclusive interview!

Summer Casting in Full Swing

Casting directors are having a field day again and we get to join them! We have some very popular drama pairings coming this summer, starting with Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye in "Doctors". Then "W"and "Uncontrollably Fond" will be competing for ratings as Lee Jong-suk, Han Hyo-joo, Kim Woo-binand Suzy will be dividing audiences. Thankfully for us foreign fans, we can watch everything without having to choose while they air

(skipping unrelated....)

http://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-drama-news-powerhouse-pairings-and-another-exclusive-93053.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 2

@chyantrils25 thanks! Wasn't really following her news step by step the past 2 years (exams and stuffs), but i did lurk in this thread sometimes just to check on her latest projects. I'm rather free now because of the long hols, will be visiting here more often and updating if possible. :D
 As HJ is not very active in social media, I'm thankful for her stylists or her other producers/coworkers who post many lovely pics of her :wub:

• Like 2

yayyy!for the trailer!i'm sure gonna watch 1N2D ep with our Hyo Joo even without sub!i'm so excited!:D

Kim Jun ho and kim Jong Min's reaction though when they saw Hyo joo on the same plane with them!:w00t:

giphy.gif

kim Jun Ho as a long time Hyo Joo fan that he is and Kim Jong Min was like checking himself if its really happening hehe:D

by the way HAPPY 900th Page to all of us!

giphy.gif

• Like 4

hello!!

wow! hyo joo is going to be in '2D1N'!  i am a happy fan!!  i truly enjoy watching that show because junho and jongmin are just really hilarious ... i just find them so cute and silly! and now their wish has come true!! hyo joo will be there! and i am one who is as happy as they are! :grin:

and i am waiting for 'love,lies' too! anything with hyo joo is a must see for me!! because she is my ultimate fave!! hahahaha!

waiting in anticipation...

• Like 3

ikr!just when i'm not expecting to it to happen then suddenly she surprised us with the news being in Jeju filming for 1N2D!i am as happy as you are!Hyo Joo is always been entertaining to watch in a variety i mean her bright personality and dorkiness just coming out naturally while on the show:D

speaking of Love,Lies today is the media screening of the movie so anticipating for lovely photos of Hyo Joo and i'm so anxious with the media feedback/reviews about Love,Lies..:phew:

Anyway lovely Photos of Hyo Joo for Grazia Magazine(April Issue)

12112517_1207405532602934_36804564366446

12919914_1207405502602937_88699037995968

cr:DCHHJ

• Like 6