Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest shy_hyo

ojah, I thought the vote link that you give is different with vote link that I have post..

but, it was the same link actuallysweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

ojah, we can't vote for Hyo Joo before March 22ndlaugh.giflaugh.gif

I hope she'll win some awards, at least she'll attend..happy.gif

Guest theresia_warner

Black Yak CF will be release in April, but I hope someone will post the video message of Hyo Joo when she didn't attend Black Yak event..

here's the video :)

Hyo Joo updates her me2day.

fd039245d688d43fb65c3a487d1ed21b0ff43b96.jpg

봄이왔어요! 이번 봄은 유난히 더 반갑습니다. 따뜻해진 햇살이 참 좋습니다. 여러분들에게도 따뜻한 봄이 되었으면 해요^^

English translation :

Spring is coming! The spring, I’m so happy. The warm sun is really good. I also want to give you a warm spring ^^

cr : Han Hyo Joo fb

VIKI Summer BTS.

DSC_0551_copy.jpg

DSC_0567_copy.jpg

VIKI wardrobe.

Untitled-3_copy.jpg

Untitled-3_copy.jpg

VIKI Summer

DSC_0122_copy.jpg

Guest shy_hyo

wuahhhhhhhhhhhh...........thank you so much theresiaw00t.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I love her black hair, she looks more innocent and beautiful with black hairlaugh.gif

many thanks, theresiahappy.gif

Guest shy_hyo

agung_tri_wahyu, thanks for all fanartslaugh.gif

actually you make me smile with the colors of the hanboks, what a vivid colorlaugh.giflaugh.gif

talking about Dong Yi's hanboks, it's already 2 years since Dong Yi 1st airing on MBC..

2 years not appear in small screen, I hope Hyo Joo will get a good drama script for this year.

Hyo Joo eonni, hwaiting!!!!!!!!

Guest shy_hyo

Hyo Joo's straight and long legs is becoming trending topic on Nate News..

with 172 cm, her legs absolutely beautifullaugh.gif even with just simply T shirt and skinny jeanslaugh.giflaugh.gif

savepenguins.jpg

VIKI just updating their blog..

summer3.jpg

summer2.jpg

I totally adore Hyo Joo looks in this VIKI summer series, colorful concept is suit with her bubbly image.

I also like VIKI's slogan: FASHION is the best form of self expression.

I adore VIKI concept too: Minimalism, Clean Chic, and Retro Feminine Look (maybe that's why they choose Hyo Joo as their model, simply and lovely Hyo Joo)

here is VIKI's blog adress.......................http://blog.naver.com/vikiblog/80156186015 

Guest shy_hyo

ojah_seunjoo, Baeksang nominee list is release today...

but, Hyo Joo is not in Best actress or best new actress for movie nominee listsweatingbullets.gif

well, at least Hyo Joo still has a chance for being most popular actress for movie category...yay

but, maybe just Korean fans can vote for Baeksang..and they can only vote via smart phone.

the vote is open today till next month, 

she deserve to win most popular actresslaugh.giflaugh.gif

you can see the nominees for popular actress in....................................................................... http://isplus.live.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2012/tyear/t_nominate.asp?aw_part=2&R=48&pr_idx=1675

I hope she'll attend the award ceremonysmile.gif

Guest n4tleeyaa

@ shy hyo, im using android phone, can you give me a hint how to vote her?^^

anyway... kinda confused why she not become one of the nomination list in baeksang, i think her act is quite good... i know shes not gonna be the winner, but i think she will gonna be one of the nominee, oh well, maybe they already hv so much of awesome acts, so they hv a hard choice to choose just a few from it

Guest shy_hyo

n4taleeya, and other Hyo Joo lovers who has smartphone or android phone, or mobile phone..

please help Korean Hyolic to vote..

although I doubt we can help to vote, because last year they open URL code for Japan, USA, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Taiwan.

I can't find any link for those URL code for this year...

maybe you can do this with your phone (the vote application just for mobile phone, smartphone and android):

1. Download the baeksang application in your phone, just search baeksang vote application in your phone..

Last year, each country has their own URL code..

2. After get URL code or the application, you have to log in in this site.....http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2012/vote/v_sub1.html

QShot_0003.jpg

3. Payment

4. Poll

for mobile vote, if you have nate, olleh, or oz, you can vote with your own account..(1st way)

3655 + nate, olleh, oz

you can vote via ARS phone too (2nd way)

if you are android users, you have to search baeksang application (3rd way)

check more info in here.........http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2012/vote/popup_vote.html

just google it to translate.

actually, it doesn't matter if Hyo Joo can't win any awards..

she's already give her best in actingbiggrin.gif

FIGHTING!!!!

Guest shy_hyo

n4tleeya, I have check Baeksang award nominees for Best Actress and Best New Actress..

and for me Hyo Joo acting in "Always" can't beat the seniors actress yet.

and the nominees for Best New Actress are really play for their 1st movie, I think the judges not mention Hyo Joo as new comer againlaugh.gif

anyway, win or not, it's just polllaugh.giflaugh.gif but, we have to do our best to votelaugh.gif

Hyo Joo can get the next year award by her acting in 2 movies with more proudly awardbiggrin.gif 

Guest shy_hyo

Han Hyo Joo’s long legs wow the netizens

BY JJ – MARCH 23, 2012POSTED IN: ICANDYWEB BUZZhan_hyo_joo_long_legs_120323.jpg

Actress Han Hyo Joo‘s long and slim legs are the latest buzz.

The photo above was posted on an online community board on the 23rd under the title, “Han Hyo Joo, the straight long legs oh my gosh…”.

Han Hyo Joo can be seen on a set of a pictorial fashioning a simple T-shirt and skinny jeans for a casual look. The skinny jeans accentuates the length and the thinness of Han Hyo Joo’s legs and the netizens are going gaga over the actress’ unrealistic proportions.

To Han Hyo Joo’s pictorial image the netizens commented, “Insane proportions”, “Incredibly thin legs. I’m so jealous”, “She’s my style. She’s the definition of adorable”, and so on.

Han Hyo Joo is currently busy filming the movie ‘King of Joseon’ opposite actor Lee Byung Hun.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

credit to: http://kpopfever.com/2012/03/han-hyo-joos-long-legs-wow-the-netizens/

Guest n4tleeyaa

@ shy_hyo so i need to download the application first... my memory already full, i need to erased some apps first, i hope itl'l enough, thanks for the info^^

so the other nominees is not that great!?... hmm, maybe just like last year, the woman who played 'misil', (go hyo jin?), also not in the nomination list for her role in 'dameul', but she won daesang before that, so maybe they want a new winner for the next year, thats why hyojoo not in nominees list... maybe. ..^^ but its not important to questioning their choices, they r the expert ones, not me^^ i hope in her upcoming movies, she will show her best quality, so next year maybe we gonna see her get the best actress, or better the daesang^^

Thanks for updates shy_hyo^^ im agree her legs r beatifull

Guest ojah_seungjoo

ojah_seunjoo, Baeksang nominee list is release today...

but, Hyo Joo is not in Best actress or best new actress for movie nominee list*quoted image*

well, at least Hyo Joo still has a chance for being most popular actress for movie category...yay

but, maybe just Korean fans can vote for Baeksang..and they can only vote via smart phone.

the vote is open today till next month, 

she deserve to win most popular actress*quoted image**quoted image*

you can see the nominees for popular actress in....................................................................... http://isplus.live.j...=48&pr_idx=1675

I hope she'll attend the award ceremony*quoted image*

@shy hyo: why steps to vote for baeksang aways difficult . huffff . why must use samsung android , why not all handphone types can do it . fufufufu . actually, it doesn't matter if Hyo Joo can't win any awards...cause she was got best actress, that is was really amazing . but i still hope she'll win this year . amin . and the important i hope she'll attend to the ceremony . amin

btw thanks always shy hyo . u r really best fan of uri hyojoo . :wub:

@n4tleeyaa: please vote our hyojoo unnie, you are who can do it . please bring hyo joo to the top. Thanks always hyojoo-holics :w00t:

shy hyo n n4tleeyaa : are u have an account on facebook? if u have, tell me ur account, i wanna be ur friends on fb too...

BAD NEWS!!!!!!  crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

MCW overtook HHJ in the popularity award!!!! tears.gif

Let's prevent history from repeating itself......

mad.gifvicx.gif

HYO JOO HOLICS, keep on supporting our Hyo Joo eonnie!!!  

효주 언니 화이팅!!!!!!! w00t.gif

오직 그대만 화이팅!!!! w00t.gif

Guest kaz11

^

hey. calm down lol. i don't mind if she doesn't win a popularity award i am actually disappointed that she was not nominated for an acting award (i thought she was fantastic and utterly moving in "Always"). but, it's still fine. besides, i like MCW (everybody from BL, for that matter).

hmm, i am actually looking forward to "Love 911", give me anything romantic with HHJ lol, and i am expecting that her character will be the cold and btchy type :P.. and oh, hi, everyone!

Guest n4tleeyaa

@ ojah_seungjoo im sorry dear, i dont hv facebook or twitter account (i dont know why im not interesting to joining them)^^ thanks for asking though^^ n hv you see nonstop5 ep167 part3, in YT, your fav couple in one frame^^ they r still so young

@adeleyam n ojah_seungjoo, i'll do my best^^

@playingyou, yeah, winning acting award is better than popularity award, but maybe we just so want to see her at baeksang stage or in red carpet^^ n i like MCW too, BL is sure one of the kind dramas, who many ppl not only liking the main characters, but also all ppl in it^^

@sandixbabo, yeah, 'always' kinda dissapointed me, its a beautiful movie, bu yes its not that great, but for me hyojoo act make it deserve to watch, n i blame the director not to explore much the two lead characters, he should more digging up their emotion, their acting already great, but somehow, i dont know from the script, director, or from the editor, it just like cut n paste film, i remember watching 'adlib night', it more simple movie, with not interesting plot,n low budjet, but they can showed their emotion, esp hyojoo, her emotion is perfect n very well done act... uuh i need to stop here, otherwise i will keep grumping about 'always'^^

Calm down. MCW had a hot year in 2011 in both drama/movie, plus don't forget her good work in BL with HHJ.

Honestly Always is just a bland movie, it is good but really nothing special about it other than HHJ and SJS. It could fare much worst if not because the leads.

BAD NEWS!!!!!!  *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

MCW overtook HHJ in the popularity award!!!! *quoted image* 

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Idk why she can overtook HHJ. But we are Hyojoo fans. So we must pray for HHJ for get an award this year. I dont care what the category. I always hope & pray she'll get award cause her popularity is so great and her act is awesome. But She was got Best actress drama in baeksang last year who not all actresses cant get it. She's get it cause she is so great in acting.