Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

O_O

Is the MBC Drama Awards tomorrow already?! Holy cow!! D8

I'm SOOOOOOO excited now! LOL I can't wait to see how she'll look and which awards she and Dong Yi will win ^_^

Good luck to the cast and crew of Dong Yi! Best wishes! :D

Also, I read on Baidu (Google Translated) that Hyo Joo will attend the KBS Drama Awards on the 31st? o_O I wonder why though... I hope she does XD

JYJ (Jaejoong's band/group) will be performing for that venue so *crosses fingers. hehe All the JaeJoo shippers can rejoice LOL jk :P

- - - - -

And yeah, Hyo Joo is having an autograph signing for Samsung but it's like... 6 hours from now :( lol

Guest kayana20

OMg you guys got me so excited for her next drama. She is a ratings queen I do remember her getting praise for Dong Yi a lot and it drew me back into k-drama's period after seeing her again .When she get's emotional it does something to you and just strikes a chord. I love the fact that she always support the people who supported her and her favorite indie films. It's not about who is there but the quality of the work if she is not required to go. Hyo laugh when she smiles always cracks me up i love it . It's like she is shining from within. I personally would love to know half the stuf Hyo wears in these posts because I always go looking for it outside regardless. She always looks so stylishly different and gorgeous all in one. Thanks for all the new Hyo news I love getting updates.

@sandixbabo: Dong Yi is MBC... haha... x_x

The KBS thing is just a rumor/speculation among fans. KBS' Drama Award ceremony is on the 31st, MBC's is on the 30th.

@kayana: Ahaha yeah I think a lot of people are super anxious about her next project! I'm hoping she'll do a lighthearted drama but I think she'll end up choosing a movie role since it's been a while since she's been in one. Also, Hyo Joo has been earning a lot of praises for her role in Dong Yi. It's interesting because she gets flack from.. a couple of international viewers of Dong Yi. *shrugs. lol

Different strokes for different folks? In terms of acting of course! lol

- - - - -

Pictures from today's autograph session for Samsung :)

Her coat is quite... ugly. It reminds me of a swamp and kelp :( ahaha But she still manages to look very beautiful and shining ;)

20101229183135389.jpg

20101229183314181.jpg

20101229182807405.jpg

20101229182647970.jpg

Guest shy_hyo

thank you bashful_harmony.....thank you sooo much....laugh.giflaugh.gif

Hyo Joo looks like Indian girl with those sweater and hair...happy.gif

I'm sorry for giving you wrong information, and thank you for fix it theresia_warner.....biggrin.gif

Hyo Joo predicted to become MBC Daesang winner by azoomma.com with 379 votes (44%)...

and Dong Yi is in 6th place for Drama of The Year with 65 votes...

Looks like KBS drama takes away Ajoomma's heart with Kim Tak Goo, Chuno and Sungkyungkwan Scandal....

credit: http://www.etnews.co.kr/news/detail.html?id=201012290168&mc=m_014_00002

Guest oscarvxd

Award or no, Han Hyo Joo has done a great job in Dong Yi. Of course, all of us hope for Dong Yi and Han Hyo Joo to succeed in winning the award.

I sincerely hope she does a lighthearted drama. A movie role is great and all, but she only appears in it for about 2 to 3 hours as opposed to a drama. Maybe it is just me but I would like to watch her more, haha.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hellloooooo for all my little angels from this so cuteeee Thread!

Oh my God it looks a million years that I don´t appear here ne?

Gomenasai my friends !

But This last mounths was very agitated for me

Gomen for my bad english too !

How are U?

I miss U so much!

And our HHJ♥ Princess???

I hope to hear good news about her !

Aw...my angels I was searching some cute photos from our HHJ♥

And I found this

bb2.jpg

Credits:astagged.

Can someone to share here for me all this another photos?

I mean...All that she´s with babies???

Can U do it for me???

Arigatou gozaimasu in advanced !

Bashfull♥, Shy_hyo♥ and others cute friends too!

I♥U all and I miss U so much too :tears:

I don´t know If U remember me I hope U can to remember me ...

Tell me all my angels I want to know all about Our Han Hyo Joo♥

What´s the new projects, new dramas, Commercials...Magazinesssss

Gosh...she´such perfect always ne?

Arigatouuuuu always !

I♥U alll!!!

Kissuuuu!!!!

thank you bashful_harmony.....thank you sooo much....*quoted image**quoted image*

Hyo Joo looks like Indian girl with those sweater and hair...*quoted image*

I'm sorry for giving you wrong information, and thank you for fix it theresia_warner.....*quoted image*

Hyo Joo predicted to become MBC Daesang winner by azoomma.com with 379 votes (44%)...

and Dong Yi is in 6th place for Drama of The Year with 65 votes...

Looks like KBS drama takes away Ajoomma's heart with Kim Tak Goo, Chuno and Sungkyungkwan Scandal....

credit: http://www.etnews.co...&mc=m_014_00002

It certainly is no surprise that she is expected to win a award.  She gave a great performance as Dong Yi (I still don't get the comments saying her acting is bad)

@shy_hyo: Thanks for the article! :D Very much appreciated! ^_^

There's a lot of articles about the Daesang award for the MBC Drama Awards. It's mostly about Hyo Joo vs. Kim Nam Joo

I'm rooting for Hyo Joo of course! ;) Who cares about the backlash! Ahaha

@oscarvxd: I agree! Daesang or not, Hyo Joo is very grateful for the opportunities she's been given, especially Dong Yi because it has given her a lot of experience.

I would be so delighted if she were to choose a lighthearted romantic comedy drama for her next project! It's surprising that she's been in the industry for 5 years now and still hasn't been in one.. Lol. And yeah, a movie's great and all.. but... I prefer seeing her in a drama :) For movies you have to wait forever for the DVD to be released -_- lol

@Sayuri JaeJoong: Hey Sayuri! :D Long time no see! Great to see that you're doing good! <3 :)

And it's okay! Your English isn't bad at all! ^_^

Also, that picture is from a photoshoot exhibition she did to promote adoption in South Korea :)

There are more pictures here: http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/ciindyg/Love%20Letter%20Magazine%2012-10/

@dramafreak-13: I don't get the criticism either! But then again I am biased; however, I think Hyo Joo did the best with the material she was handed. A lot of people say she improved towards the end but that's when she actually had some good stuff to act out! All the petty criticisms are all the same.. She does too many eye popping scenes! Or she says Chona too much! These kinds of complaints aren't valid criticisms to me since they're mostly the PD or scriptwriter's fault.

- - - - -

Some more photos from the autograph signing yesterday

5f95c2d6dc6b7c6107088be7.jpg

-1.jpg

NX100.jpg

N2010123014535060001.jpg

1293691744_sanxing003.jpg

1293691744_sanxing002.jpg1293691744_sanxing001.jpg

48bd6b0c.jpg

5 hours and 25 more minutes until the MBC Drama Awards! Hyo Joo fighting!

Guest shy_hyo

thank you bashful_harmony.....

I love her out fit....she always lovely..

sayuri chan......it's a big surprise...great to see you again...of course I remember you...

gomen ne...?? I'm sorry, I didn't get to visit your blog lately....

I'm really sorry......

Hyo Joo eonni.......HWAITING!!!!!!

wish u get the best tonight......you deserved to win Daesang Award....

well, although if you not get it, we still love you eonni......haha...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

an article about yesterday event "NX day"....

Hyo Joo suddenly surrounded by 3000 people when she appear, and "saranghaeyo!!" or "oh, she completely beautiful!!" cheers here and there, hahaha.......biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

and there was a New Year greeting by her.....

credit: http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/12/30/2010123001400.html

No problem shy_hyo ! :D And yeah, her skin in the close up photos... Just amazing! Her skin is flawless! :o

Yes~! Hyo Joo FIGHTING!! :D We have faith in you! ^_^ I really hope she gets the Daesang hehe

Thanks again for the articles ! <3

Hyo Joo's New Year Greeting photo! She's so beautiful in hanboks !

201012301733773797_1.jpg

edit: more

201012301733773797_2.jpg

Oh my! MBS deleted my video as soon as I posted it. They were too fast haha. It could've shown how Hyo joo portrayed the mature Dong Yi and the young dong Yi. One of the things I like most about Hyo joo's acting in dong Yi is the smooth transition of her character from a young, innocent girl, to a consort, to a mother. She has aged gracefully. If I willl be asked what her acting highlights will be I'll have to say the time whenher first son died, the time when she kneeled down infront of the gamchalbu office despite the heavy rains, and when Chona

went to her hut after Dong Yi was sent out of the palace.

Woaahh! I'm looking forward to see what she'll wear tonight but I'm also nervous for her haha. Whatever the result maybe I'm always proud of her performance in Dong Yi. Sure, there are scenes where she could've done better but I still think she performed really well in most of her scenes. I really believe she deserves the award.

I agree with all of you guys. HYo Joo FTW! haha. And as far as i know also the criticisms were because she followed PD's instructions on how to portray the young Dong yi. There's also about her being one-dimensional and I think that stems from the fact that her character always intends to fight for survival the less aggressive way and viewers always want to see an aggresive fight. But as far as I know about the real Choi Sukbin, she  has always been a peaceful being, and wants to avoid collision as much as possible. But she and her son did survive using her way. 

Hyo Joo did great with the material at hand. ;)

Hyo Joo FIGHTING! :w00t: 

edit:

she looks really beautiful in those pictures. thank you, bashful.  And thank you for the articles shy_hyo. ^_^

Guest theresia_warner

OMG, I really don't like her dress. :sweatingbullets:

I just hope she'll change her dress later like she did in SBS Awards last year.

Is it possible? :lol:

But she still looks pretty. :D :D

LOL I hate her dress too :( Though it really showcases her frame and height, but it's just so bland! Also, it ages her so much! You'd never think she was only 23-24 years old because of her dress.

I'm hoping she'll change too... but the reason why she changed for SBS last year was because she performed. I don't think she'll be performing tonight? lol Unless it's the haegeum.

I really love her hair and makeup though. Her face is so stunning!

edit:

The press seem to love her dress though *shrugs.

http://news.nate.com/view/20101230n27671

Guest theresia_warner

I try to think positive,Maybe she wants to be different with another actress.LOL

Coz I notice that almost all of them wear Sexy dresses. :lol:

Hyo Joo won her first award tonight!

She won the Popularity Award alongside Kim Hyun Joong :) I wonder if he was starstruck keke~ *flashbacks to that interview XD

30_118242.jpg

1293718500733.jpg

201012302343421.jpg

201012302345171117_1.jpg

edit: Hyo Joo and Ji Jin Hee presenting :)

201012302348361111_1.jpg

st_1293718561_1397198277_0.jpg

According to the article: http://news.nate.com/view/20101230n28284

Ji Jin Hee made a joke and mentioned Kim Hyun Joong lol. I wish I understood what he said D:

Guest theresia_warner

Yay, she gets an award. :w00t:

I wish there is a picture when she receives the award.

And I really want to see her photo with KHJ. :lol:

edIT :

Bashful has already Posted them. :lol:

Thanks.

OMG, really that JJH mentioned KHJ?

I wish I know what he said. :lol: