Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Hello shy_hyo, I'm fine, thank you. Hope everyone is well and healthy here. Long time I didn't see fujiwara's post.

Thanks kozuesan for the news. How to save her pics from cyworld or it's forbidden? The only perfect sentence I saw from the google translate is "Thank you for your support and love always". There are 3 golden award statuettes on her table. Now I can see a part of her home, her living room with the sofa. This girl sure couldn't sleep early, updating her cyworld at almost 3:00am.

EDIT : theresia_warner, you should be able to see it. Click the third blue tab on the right, that's the photo album.

Guest theresia_warner

Primeo and Kozuesan, thanks for those links. :D :D

I'm downloading now. :)

Kozuesan, I'm sorry before. :(

I want to bother you with my request. blush.gif

Would you mind post the photos from Hyo Joo Cyworld?

Because I can't see the photos. :unsure:

Guest Kiddo214

Han Hyo Joo is pretty from far away shots but I feel that her closeups tend to be not so great because you could see the huge amount of thick layer of powder on her face to maybe hide her blemish.

^

Her skin isn't as great as it usually is right now due to having just finished filming Dong Yi. So all the stress, late working hours, sleep deprivation and fatigue is affecting her. Normally, her skin is that flawless, translucent skin Koreans are famous for. Actually, I think her skin right now is pretty damn good for someone who's been working nonstop for the past 8 months and getting a few hours of sleep a week! lol The only picture where you can see the huge amount of foundation is in the sponsor picture, which was taken while Dong Yi was still being filmed. I think her skin as of now is perfect <3 I'd kill to have it! haha

Guest theresia_warner

Bashful, You're so sweet and kind. :wub:

Billion thanks for the Photos.

I really curious about Her CYworld Pictures.

If I can go to her house,

Want to take all the cute Dong Yi dolls. :lol: :lol:

They are so adorable. :o

Just like Hyo Joo. :wub:

Wooww, Looked like many Hyo Joo's fanboys also come to LG Fans Signing. :o

Are they buy that cosmetic too. :lol:

Or they bought just only to meet Hyo Joo. :lol:

Primeo, Thanks for your info. :) :)

Guest orangemonkie

hahaha! here's the rough translation for her latest update on Cyworld:

She’s very grateful to her loyal fans who have pampered her with many sweet surprises and gifts along the way. Some of whom had even travelled a long distance just to deliver those wonderful gifts to her. Therefore, in order to express her gratitude to her fans, she’s set up an exhibition room to share her gift collections with everyone! She would like to use this method to thank all her wonderful fans who were always there for her, giving her unwavering support. It has followed her through the tough times during filming.

Although she’d completed Dong Yi, she is still very busy and has no time to rest. Despite the busy schedules, she finally had a chance to meet all her fans in the recent autograph sessions. To her surprise, there were a large number of supporters after she filmed Dong Yi.

Last but not least, she would like to thank all her fans for their love and support, and she will be meeting them real soon!

theresia_warner: hahaha! i used clipnabber to get the video link and then download it onto my computer. (:

Bashfulharmony,

Thanks always for the pictures. She looks gorgeous in those pictures! And you are right. Her company sure is not kidding when they said she’s busy.  I’m thankful she is very blessed and I’m praying she won’t end up in the hospital like what happened last year. And I love her hair! It’s long and satiny straight and it’s the shade of brown. She looks elegant and serene in her recent pics. It’s so reminiscent of Dong Yi’s personality when she became a consort. I remember when BL ended and she was so bubbly and had a lot of spunk.

I kept looking at her fingers. Awww, her garakji ring is now gone. When BL ended, I kept searching for her famous necklace as well. Lolz, haha.

And good thing I wasn’t able to buy a camera two months ago. I want the NX100 now because of it’s digicam/DSLR feature. I hope we’ll have the Hyo Joo designed strap by December. That’d be awesome!

Orangemonkie,

Thanks for the article. Lolz, she still calls him, her prince!

And you are right about the antis driving them crazy. I pray it’s not gonna happen to Hyo joo but I remember some artists’ ill fated exit when some fans drove them crazy. But that’s what popularity does. It’s like a magnet. It draws positive energy just as much as it draws the negative energy. It just depends on whose force is stronger in terms of expressing themselves.  I can already feel the negative effect of popularity to her.  Criticisms are good as long as they are constructive. But being able to discern which of the criticisms are constructive and which ones are otherwise would also allow us to help Hyo Joo gain confidence that she can be better and at the same time learn the things that will make her better in a lot of aspects. There are some points raised by criticisms that I agree but there are just too many that leaves me LOLling in my seat.   The only way I could think of to counteract this kind of negativity if I disagree with it is to describe how I see things.   It doesn’t matter to me if no one agrees, what matters is that I let people, who wants to keep an open mind, see my point of view on certain issues. And what is more important is that no matter how small this gesture is, I want to send a message to Hyo joo that there are people who believes in her talent without being overzealous about it.  I just want her to know that she is loved.

And thank you so much for the latest cyworld translation. She's so sweet to us. Okay, lolz, I know we're not the ones who sent her the gifts but we're still her fans, haha.

Beeboo86,

Lolz, haha.  I love your #$%@! expression.  I wonder what you’ll gonna do if one day Hyo Joo pops right in front of you with that dazzling smile that she and only she has.

Oscarvxd,

I noticed that, too. She looks a lot thinner than before. And my guess is that she will do a romcom next since she has already expressed that she'll take a break from historical dramas for a while. I want to see her in a role that'll bring out her spunkiness again. Like maybe, she and the guy worls for two different companies who are each others nemesis and they are after one project. Or maybe they will both be news anchors and they always have  opposing opinions on things and they would sometimes debate on tv while doing the news show and that'll cause a whole lot of headaches for their director. :lol:

Theresia_warner,

Sorry, I’m late. Bashfulharmony already posted her cyworld pictures for us.

Shy_hyo,

I love looking at her autograph session pictures, too. And I also noticed her male fans lining up for the LG SUM fragrance fansigning. Maybe they bought perfumes for their girlfriends, sisters, ,mothers and grandmothers. Lolz, haha but I always love seeing how she is loved by her fans, especially her male fans.

Sandixbabo,

I love her hair, too. I think a straight do makes her look more elegant and a lighter colored hair does make her look younger.

Primeo,

Thanks for the link to the DY special. I’m not sure if it’s forbidden to copy pics from her cyword but baidu has a copy of those.  Here it is

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=914439425

Kiddo214,

Her latest photos are those of the yoplady even,  breath sum fansigning, and jambangee fansigning and her skin looks pretty good to me in those pictures. There are moments, especially when she lacks sleep (according to her company, for the past nine or so months, she only sleeps an average of 6 or so hours a week)  and is extra busy, where her skin breaks out, but I think that’s understandable.

Guest beeboo86

@kozuesan: LOL I'll probably choke if I'm eating or drinking, or I'll just be so surprised that I can't utter a word at all and stutter a lot, I don't know lol, although all mentioned before never happened to me once, I really don't know what'd happen to me IF this day ever happen. And I did mention about her slimming down, I bet it's the crazy hours she's working. Oh and on the side note, my family has been wondering why I like her so much, my brother told my sister and mom she looks disgusting in our own dialect, omg I so want to strangle him when I go back this December, grhhhh. I ended up telling them, you don't have to understand why I like her, you guys won't be able to see why, and since you all can't see why, will never see why in the future too cause you're not looking at her like how I look at her. Honestly recently, I've realized that, I really enjoy and feel happy to watch her grow, her growth somehow had some effect on me.

Guest shy_hyo

wuahhhhh, so many pics......yay.....w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

thank you bashful_harmony......

unfortunately, the shoulder strap just for samsung NX100 buyers....wacko.gif

what???HJ player, hahaha......

yeah, hope that samsung will make it someday, hohoho...

all of pictures from autograph session, make me sooooooooo jealous with all of the fans that attended the fans signing session....

i really..really....extremely wanna meet Hyo Joo tootears.giftears.giftears.gif

http://gall.dcinside...angee&no=119232

Here's a jambangee autograph signing fan encounter and a certain fan shares that when it was his/her turn, Hyo joo recognized him/her and greeted him/her with his/her name which surprised the fan because Hyo joo remembered him/her. After Hyo joo signed the Jambangee poster, the fan also asked her to sign the GMF poster and Hyo Joo signed it and wrote "I Love You" in the dedication. In the 5th picture, we could see "I love you" written in english. Awww, lucky fan! I bet he/she was not able to sleep that night.  :lol: 

The fan also said that Hyo joo has a small face and is really pretty. And as always, please take everything I said with a grain of salt as this is from google translations..

Here's a close up photo of Hyo joo from another event, the yoplait picnic day yesterday.

27485544.png

beeboo86,

Lolz, haha. Your family seems to be ganging up on you. :lol: Maybe you could try telling them that you like her smile because it looks so hearfelt and sincere that it makes me want to smile, too. She has been tagged as "insangneyo" in her country because she is able to capture and reflect the positivity of her characters and that positivity emanates on screen and is felt by her audience. That's how I feel when I see her onscreen, too. I like her positive effect on me. Okay, lolz I think I'm talking about my own opinion on her, but good luck on your "battle" with your family, haha.  

Guest theresia_warner

Kozuesan, It's okay and thanks for the link. :D :D

Bashful has already posted the photos. :)

She has a new CF?

That's great. :o

can't wait for it. :phew:

Btw just found the article about Hyo Joo from hancinema.

Han Hyo-joo showed her love towards her fans by uploading a picture of the presents she got from them

Han Hyo-joo uploaded a picture of the presents that she received from her fans.

Han Hyo-joo revealed her presents via her mini homepy. In the picture, Han Hyo-joo is wearing a beige colored T-shirts and brown cardigan, and smiling with all the presents that she got from her fans.

She also added, 'I confirm that my presents are here since nobody can come here and see. Even though I feel sorry for my fans, since I only get things from you guys and I never gave anything to you, I love you so much. Thanks for supporting me.”

She was beloved by many fans for the drama 'Dong Yi', which recently ended.

http://news.nate.com/view/20101018n02444?mid=e0101

Guest beeboo86

@kozuesan: LOL unfortunately, whatever you mentioned, I've already told them about it, yet.... oh well, they're the type that likes Choi Ji Woo, Kim Tae Hee, bla bla bla, not HHJ. So I give up, I don't care anymore as long as I like that's more than enough lol. Others' opinions are not important to me

Guest orangemonkie

kozuesan: hahaha! yea! What a good description! A celebrity's life is like a magnet of positive and negative energy! hahaha! oh btw, news reported that she's choosing her new project now! :lol: