Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Pshh: Haha, I never really noticed Hyojoo's head size until now :P I mean I knew that her head was small since a lot of fan accounts say she has a tiny head, lol. But I didn't think it'd be that small... Oh well! At least it's proportional to her body! lol

And I think long hair actually makes your head look smaller because it's the long length next to a head. The whole ratio and stuff... (Does not know if I'm making any sense right now..) I know my head looked smaller before I cut my hair recently, haha.

I like the T-shirts too! XD They're super adorable 8D And PINKKK!! LOL

Aww, I didn't even notice the pin on her shirt was a cherry XD Makes me anxious to find out what the symbolism behind the cherries in Heaven's Postman is!

YunKyo: I think most people just prefer long hair on girls, haha. Even if they're super duper gorgeous with short hair, the public always have a bias for long hair. Like Natalie Portman for instance, she looks great even when bald and the baldness really separates her from other stars, but people will always prefer girls with long hair~

But I agree. I think short hair really suits her, haha. She's not really a girly girl and she loves running and enjoys outdoor activities.

Haha the short hair does make her face look rounder XD It's cute though! hehe It makes me want to squeeze her cheeks as well :D She's so cuteeeeee ^3^

Hmms, have you tried clicking on My Profile at the top, then clicking your icon on the left that'll take you to a page where you upload an image. Then you choose a photo and have "Make this my profile image" checked on?

That should work!

pan2cute: Haha, I think Spring Waltz is like.. the 3rd most popular one out of the entire season series. I think it's more popular than Summer Scent.. Hardly anyone talks about that drama >< lol

But yeah, she really beat herself up when Spring Waltz flopped in South Korea :( She didn't want to act anymore, but then she found Ad Lib Night's script, and found hope! :) I'm so glad that she didn't give up on acting... what a waste of talent and beauty it'll be if she did decide to quit D: Well, a lot of people became disinterested in Spring Waltz once it was announced that the lead actors were newbies... so they didn't bother to give it a try :\

But I'm glad that she learned so much from her first drama lead experience. It definitely gave her character and matured her in a good way.

Omgsh, I honestly tried really hard to get into AMAHAE... but sooooo dang long =.=' I don't get how people watch daily dramas D:

Haha, yeah I loved her in Nonstop 5 XD It was so out of her own personality and character, but she made it so funny! lol

I think Hyojoo has a natural charm in her... she can be so cute without even having to try very hard XD Just a little face squish or even a smile and it's like... OMGSHHH SHE'S SO CUTE! haha XD

And yeah, Falling in Love must be realllly good since it took them 2 years to prepare for it, so the script and storyline must be very good~ Especially since MBC's confident enough to have it air right after QSD. And MBC's infamous for cutting dramas because of low ratings, so ratings is EVERYTHING to them.

Yeah, I really enjoyed BL.. I haven't finished a drama in such a short period of time since I watched Hana Yori Dango! haha

I hope her costar is hotttt and talented as well 8D Someone a lot taller than her too! lol

I really don't like sageuk dramas >< So boring D: and the female characters are all the same =.= noble ladies or spunky peasants D:

Omgsh, just thinking about JaeJoo couple together for presscons and photoshoots makes me smile like an idiot! hehe

And for sure! I always update this thread as often as I can, so of course I'd tell everyone what Hyojoo's doing haha

Soul Special OST Pt. 2 was just released today in Korea~

Hyojoo's song is in it :)

Here are the lyrics:

This version's the one with the female rapper:

왈칵 (Feat. 유연-러블리)

한효주

하얀 햇살 눈 부신

비온 후에 길을 걷다가

낡은 내 서랍속에 그일기 속에

날 두고 떠나가

그대와

아주 우연히

마주친 눈빛

당황한 말을

돌아서 버렸어

오 왜 날 떠나간 거야

그렇게 밀어낸거야

어째서 혼자둔거야

묻고만 싶은데

귓가에 낮게 들리는

그대의 작은 한마디

미안해 그렇게 나를 두고 멀어지네

눈물이 차오르며

그대가 흐려지고

쏟아진 눈물로 먼 그대가

내게서 멀어져

하얀 네 뒷모습이 사라져

안개속에 내 눈 먼저사라져

please lover see you gain

Please gain

자신을 볼수없어도 잊혀져가던

점점 멀어져 가 이젠.

왜날 떠나 왜날

돌아서 버린 지나쳐 버린 그대

오 왜날 떠나간거야

그렇게 밀어낸거야

어째서 혼자 둔거야

물어야 하는데

멀어진 그대 가까이

살며시 다가온 사랑

미소에 나는 서러워

왈칵 또 눈물이~흘러

하얀 햇 살 눈부신

비온후에 길을 걷다가

알다 우체통 뒤에 쭈구려 앉아 울어버렸어

나의

Version with the male rapper:

하얀 햇살 눈부신 어느 오후에 길을 걷다가

낡은 내 서랍속에 그 일기속에 날 두고 떠나간

그대와 아주 우연히 마주친 눈빛 당황한 나는

돌아서 버렸어~

오~ 왜날 떠나간거야! 그렇게 밀어낸거야!

어째서 혼자 둔거야! 묻고만 싶은데...

귓가에 낮게 들리는.. 그대의 작은 한마디..

미안해... 그렇게 나를 또 두고 멀어지네~

눈물이 차오르면 그대가 흐려지고

쏟아진 눈물너머 그대가 내게서 멀어져

하얀 네 뒷모습이 사라져

안개속에 내 눈물도 사라져

please let me see again

please again

다신 볼수 없어도 잊혀져가도

점점 멀어져가 이제 보이지않아

왜 날 떠나 when i cry

i don't wanna hear your voice

"sorry, sorry girl"

돌아서버린 지나쳐버린 그대 oh bye

오~ 왜날 떠나간거야! 그렇게 밀어낸거야!

어째서 혼자 둔거야! 물어야 하는데...

멀어진 그대 가까이 살며시 다가온사람 미소에

나는 서러워 왈칵 또 눈물이 흘러......

하얀 햇살 눈부신 어느 오후에 길을 걷다가

빨간 우체통 뒤에 쪼그려앉아 울어버렸어

나는......

^

Haha, that Facebook is definitely not real! I've seen Hyojoo have a Twitter and Myspace account too LOL

And NO it's not me! ROFL. I'm too lazy to even make myself a Facebook account, let alone create one for Hyojoo haha.

I don't think Korea even knows about Facebook, Myspace and Twitter o_o

GOOD NEWS!! but take with a grain of salt :P

There's a rumor going around online about Heaven's Postman being released on November 12th, a week after Love is Blind's release date. There's a possibility that Heaven's Postman will not have a nationwide release, and will only be screened in Seoul and also mentions that the OST will be released on the same day.

source: http://poplez.net/xe/?document_srl=3590990

My Korean's iffy, so please feel free to correct me if I am wrong ^^''

*sniff sniff. I'm so proud of our Hyojoo.. I'm listening to the Soul Special OST Pt. 2 right now and omgsh, she does such a good job in her song! I feel like her umma, so proud of her D8

I'm uploading the OST on mediafire right now, meanwhile here are some pictures...

Sponsors

166410104ADC219E48789E.jpg

143A46114ADC20B04950EC.jpg

176410104ADC219E4977D4.jpg

166410104ADC219F4AB5DD.jpg

14524B2B4ADC41A3F9D617.jpg

@Cindy: can you share with me the online link of HHJ's MV above? :D

About changing ava, I feel very annoyed and crazy :( I follow your guidance but whenever I click the "My profile", it just turn to page "Log in soompi" and when I enter the correct email and password, it still report that I'm wrong :((

Anw, thanks so much for ur enthusiasm :x

@Mod: can you help me check my account? May someone change my pass? :( I'm still available in soompi, I still can change my signature but I can't edit my avatar or profile information. Changing these stuff requires me log in again soompi and it makes me richard simmons off :(

^

It's sung by our girl? :| Really? :))

Her voice is not so strong but it's ok. OMG I'm dreaming one day HJ can duet with Jaejoong or Seung Gi ;))

Thank ncly so much :x

Guest pan2cute

pan2cute: Haha, I think Spring Waltz is like.. the 3rd most popular one out of the entire season series. I think it's more popular than Summer Scent.. Hardly anyone talks about that drama >< lol

But yeah, she really beat herself up when Spring Waltz flopped in South Korea :( She didn't want to act anymore, but then she found Ad Lib Night's script, and found hope! :) I'm so glad that she didn't give up on acting... what a waste of talent and beauty it'll be if she did decide to quit D: Well, a lot of people became disinterested in Spring Waltz once it was announced that the lead actors were newbies... so they didn't bother to give it a try :\

But I'm glad that she learned so much from her first drama lead experience. It definitely gave her character and matured her in a good way.

Omgsh, I honestly tried really hard to get into AMAHAE... but sooooo dang long =.=' I don't get how people watch daily dramas D:

Haha, yeah I loved her in Nonstop 5 XD It was so out of her own personality and character, but she made it so funny! lol

I think Hyojoo has a natural charm in her... she can be so cute without even having to try very hard XD Just a little face squish or even a smile and it's like... OMGSHHH SHE'S SO CUTE! haha XD

And yeah, Falling in Love must be realllly good since it took them 2 years to prepare for it, so the script and storyline must be very good~ Especially since MBC's confident enough to have it air right after QSD. And MBC's infamous for cutting dramas because of low ratings, so ratings is EVERYTHING to them.

Yeah, I really enjoyed BL.. I haven't finished a drama in such a short period of time since I watched Hana Yori Dango! haha

I hope her costar is hotttt and talented as well 8D Someone a lot taller than her too! lol

I really don't like sageuk dramas >< So boring D: and the female characters are all the same =.= noble ladies or spunky peasants D:

Omgsh, just thinking about JaeJoo couple together for presscons and photoshoots makes me smile like an idiot! hehe

And for sure! I always update this thread as often as I can, so of course I'd tell everyone what Hyojoo's doing haha

yeah, that's true... I never heard people mention about summer scent~

well she's really work hard for this drama and she's really pretty there

Ad lib night?? I never know she's in this movie, what kind movie is it?? and, yeah It will waste her talent and beauty if she give up on acting!!

I think a lot of ahjuma enjoy daily drama, since it not take to long hours (only half hours everyday *omigosshhh*)

and that's why she become famous!! haha.. so sad, can't catch her here~~

yeahhh I adore her in this NONSTOP 5!! even she become a unnoticed person here, I can forget her!! haha..

I like her big teeth!! she's all natural beauty!! omigosshhh I love her in apart MV, so cute and danggg *speechless me*

what?!! 2 years!! hopefully It became a big HIT!! like BL!! or maybe better than BL!!

hana yori dango?! haha.. everyone love it rite??

yeah, saeguk is BORING, I hate it because all the female cast is a weak person~~ nothing funny about them...

whoaa.. I read your latest news about hyojoo and jae joong movie?!! REALLY CAN'T WAITTT!!

a big HOPE for both of them and kissing scene offcourse!! yayyy~~

Sr but anyone know when Yashimmanman show with Esub could be completed?

I want to see HJ in this show b/c I think rarely we can see her in casual programme :x

Thanks!

YunKyo: Haha, I'll go download it right now :)

Hmmms... that's odd that that is happening to your account D: Well... you can change the password by going on your profile page, then clicking "Settings" at the side, then clicking "Account Settings", that'll take you to a page where you can change your email and password! :)

I'm on Soompi so much now that I know everything x_x rofl.

And yup! Our girl sang it.. I'm so proud of her D: Especially since her last song for an OST was... bad. This is like.. a huge, huge, HUGE improvement!! 8D lol You can tell she really loves to sing and loves music~

Awww a duet with either one would be cute XD But have Hyojoo play the piano or guitar since she specializes in those! :P What a pretty performance it'd be~ Not going to lie.. I've imagined Jaejoong performing his song from the Heaven's Postman OST, and having Hyojoo play the piano LOL *smacks forehead.

I don't think subs will ever be released for the Yashimmanman show... The Brilliant Legacy one, right?

But there's a transcript for it here:

http://justdramas.wordpress.com/tag/brilliant-legacy/

and yeah, she doesn't appear on variety shows as much now :( I miss seeing her tomboyish side on Xman and Loveletter XD

I loved her in the BL special though XD She was so darn cute! haha There are so many squeal-worthy parts of HwanSung/SeungJoo in the special hehe :P

And all the NGs LOL She's freaking adorable! I loved it when she got mad at Seung Gi because he held her arm too tight so she reaches over and tries squeezing his cheeks, then the second time she tries kicking him LOL XD

ncly: Thank you for posting the links! :D

pan2cute: Yeah, I never see anyone mentioning Summer Scent, haha.

I loved her hair in Spring Waltz :ph34r: It was so prettttttyyyyyyyy with all the waves 8D

I wanted to go perm my hair like that once I finished the first episode lol

But it's so expensive TT-TT

Yup, she was in an indie film (she's in a lot of these types of films) titled Ad Lib Night. She won several acting awards for her role :) But it's kind of a boring film... lol. It's like those serious types of movies ><

But it's basically about Hyojoo's character being mistaken to be the missing daughter of a dying man, so one day, these two men come up to her on the streets and ask her to pretend to be the missing daughter. She agrees and they drive to the countryside and yeah... lol ><

I'm so glad she didn't give up on acting D8 I'd be so bored without her in my life LOL

Half an hour a day is like watching a soap opera... wait, are soap operas half an hour or an hour x_x Don't remember..

But so true about the ahjummas loving their daily dramas, haha. They love weekend dramas too! Which is partly the reason why BL was so popular. But BL had a wide range of audience.. everyone loved it! From elder to teenager.. age did not matter!

I thought she was sooo darn adorable in Nonstop 5 even when she was playing stupid LOL I love the episode where she's auditioning for a role and the other cast members ask her to portray different facial expressions like shocked, scared, happy, etc. and she has the same expression for each one! LOL It was so cute XD

I loved her moments with Tablo the most though... They were so cute together >< So sad he's getting married D: Epik High came to LA for a tour and I was so tempted to ask him about Hyojoo LOL

Omgsh, her teeth are so pretty~ So white and straight D: I love her smile hehe Some people don't but it's okay.. different views on beauty :)

And yeah, natural beauty~! :w00t: She's so pretty in the Apart MV... it's like who would even dare break Hyojoo's heart?!

Yup! Took MBC 2 years to prepare for Falling in Love so it must be good! I hope we see a different Hyojoo in this drama! Her character in Soul Special is different from her previous roles, but not a lot of people are watching Soul Special so they wouldn't know that, lol.

It'd be sooo awesome if Falling in Love became her 4th consecutive high-rated drama :o It'd definitely prove that there's a Hyojoo effect, haha.

Her high-rated dramas now make up for the low-rated Spring Waltz :P So it's all good now! lol

Yeah, HYD was awweesomeee! I really wanted Hyojoo to be cast in BOF, but then she was filming Heaven's Postman when news of the cast came out :( I think she would've done a great job as Jandi D:

I've only watched the first part of the first episode, lol. I don't want my view of HYD to change by watching it D:

Seriously, females in sageuks are so damn dull =.= Like Eun Chae was pretty much the perfect damsel in distress =.=' But well.. it's a historical drama.. women were still oppressed :\

Yup! I guess my insomnia does pay off :P I have time to research on news haha

I hope the rumor is true D: November 12th... that's only about 3 weeks from now!! 8D

@Mod: can you help me check my account? May someone change my pass? :( I'm still available in soompi, I still can change my signature but I can't edit my avatar or profile information. Changing these stuff requires me log in again soompi and it makes me richard simmons off :(

Your account looks perfectly normal. Try clearing your cache.

Han Hyo Joo did have 2 fan groups on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1426...2.4127339882..1

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2005...2.4127339882..1

The 2nd one have 900+ members. :o