Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

sandixbabo: Lol, you're still caught up on the whole hair thing? :P

I'm over it... It'd be nice if she went back to her old hairstyle, but it's cool. She's had short hair for a year now... A while longer won't hurt :P

Ha Tinh Nhi: I think Hyojoo's always been a fan of short hair :) It's fine though!! haha

She still looks pretty, doesn't she? :) And besides... she's still young! Let the girl experiment with all her looks while she can :P

I prefer HHJ with long hair, but she's still pretty anyways.. ;) ..

I read somewhere that she'll be in a new drama next year and I'm so looking forward to it.

Hope she will team-up with LSG again in a more romantic drama.

^

Yup! Hyojoo's rumored to be starring in the MBC romantic-comedy, Falling in Love! 8D

It's set to start airing after QSD ends on Monday and Tuesdays starting January of next year! :D :D

Haha, I admit.. Even though the HwanSung pairing isn't my favorite pairing, I'd like to see the two together again in like... a variety show or something, lol. But at least we get to see them together again at the SBS Drama Awards :D

Soooo, sooo happy to see the Telecinema project finally launching!! :D

Love is Blind just released the theatrical poster :)

There's some info on Heaven's Postman at the end of the article but I don't really understand it >< Sorry D:

Guest jelly_pudding

^ i love her autograph~! it's so cute..

hmm.. i wonder if she still uses the name "katie han" or is it still agnes??

^

Hehe, I don't think she goes by either one anymore :P

She seems to have taken a liking to using Hyo lol She has a necklace customized to have Hyo on it too haha

And I loveeeee her signature!! It's simple but sooo personalized and unique :D

I saw a kia soul on display in a mall a couple of days ago and I went to see if it's gonna talk like Mia's herbie but it didn't, lolz. Well of course it won't haha.

300,000 cameras sold in just 8 weeks. My! :lol:

And I really like the Jambangee photoshoots (even if her eyes look dead tired) mainly because she looks so thin and the photoshoot inspires me to remain on strict diet haha.

I love Mia! she's a total weirdo! :lol:

When will she sign an autograph for me? :(

Look at her smiles! That's why I like her so much. :P

but i think for most girls, i think long hair is best for girls haha..

anyways, it`ll be nice to see her with long hair again tho D:

thats when she looks the most HYOJOO-ish LOL.

<3

I've been waiting for her to go back to long hair. When will that happen? :unsure: May be after HP.....

kozuesan: Haha, yeah Mia is a total weirdo! XD

The funny thing is that she doesn't even know that she's a weirdo! haha She's perfectly fine with the way she is :P

And she's not like hyper, kooky crazy but she's definitely not normal, haha.

I love that she wipes/plays around with the man's blood in the beginning of Episode 5 LOL So unexpected!

Also, at the end she doesn't even realize she's talking to the car until later LOL She's entertaining XD

And LMFAO at you talking to the car!! LOL That'd be badass if it talked back to you though LOL

And yup...! I'm seeing a lot of blogs on Naver/Daum/Cyworld/etc. saying they bought a Samsung VLUU camera (most people are buying the Mirror, which makes sense. The camera sells itself x_x Such cool features!!). There's even more of these pages after it was announced that Hyojoo was going on a cruise with 35 fans.

I'm still a big agitated by the open mouth expressions, but... the girl does know how to pose. She's just so versatile <3 And I gotta admit, I love reading all the comments about the photoshoot in the thread that's in the Korean Celeb Photo thread XD haha

But she really is thin, isn't she? D8 Yet, at the same time... she has an S-line? haha How does that work!?

sandixbabo: And yup! It's been a year since she's cut her hair! Time goes by so fastttt ><

Haha, personally, I prefer long hair, but it really is a pain in the richard simmons. I have long hair right now and I can't comb it for crap because it hurts to brush out the knots T_T So I don't know how Hyojoo did it. Lol my scalp burns when I try brushing out the knots D8

And I think Hyojoo's smile is her trademark. She looks different with all the versatile looks she can pull off, but once she smiles.. It's like "Oh! I see Hyojoo now!" haha

edward: Haha, go to Korea and find her edward! :D

Give Soompi and us a shoutout hehe

And yup! Her smile makes me all warm and happy LOL

Hmmms... We'll never know what she plans to do with her hair next.. Might as well as just sit down and enjoy the ride haha