Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

the second gown she wore. she looks like a bride. so elegant. with all her staffs, this night, she does not forget be with her staffs, she must be such a nice person, that they all stand behind (beside) her looking truly happy, like she is family. not just a superior who help generate pay-check. this is our Hyojoo.

cr. parkmanhyun (everybody knows PMH right.)

Hi, dear @ohnoitscindy and every Hyojoo's ardent fans, guess its my first time here, congrat that you have reach 1000 pages, not an easy feat. you all make her proud. you all have proven HHJ and her quiet fans are Still waters run deep in positive way: placid mild humble exterior hid a passionate mature and profound sustance foundation. see, she kept winning all kinds of awards and hosts Big events like this. you who support her till now, earn your pride to stand behind her. i like her and Park Min Young a lot, just that i lurk too much, worry too much, used to like PMY more (dun scold me), oh dear now, i think i like HHJ 'too much'. ahhaha. (btw, i am 22 feb too, why i never realised till now too, just learn about a month ago.)

hope international presses give her good credits.tonight.
sometimes i couldnt open some of the posts at soompi site posted by fans.

cr. jun_choi_224

cr. kimmings (very cute girl. HHJ seems so lively and happy recently)

cr.mmmivong.

• Like 13

So delightful to see HJ emceeing the BIFF opening ceremony :D

I still remembered her in the light pink gown last time she attended BIFF, she was so gorgeous back then and still is now with the long chic black gown <3

Not to forget, congrats HJ in winning the Best Actress top excellence award in the APAN Star Awards, feel so happy and proud for her. Even in the midst of criticism, she stills brings out the best in herself, totally deserved this recognition ^.^

Annnnnddd, I can't believe we finally reached the 1k milestone, of course thanks to all faithful and loving Hyolics who have been constantly updating this thread. It's not an easy thing to keep on tracking the latest news but you guys did it! MUAHH:wub: (I'm sorry for detaching myself for quite a period, dealing with the new phase of life and getting busier than i ever thought...but i do keep myself update by reading other sources :) )

Anyway, let's enjoy the photos spam of our girl soon :DDD

• Like 12

It's a pleasant morning/day to all of you hyolics! We are indeed lucky that our 1000th pages are bestowed w/ lots of photos/vids/updates of our ever elegant w/ spectacular and effortless beauty Han Hyo Joo! :wub:

OUR GODDESS!:wub:

BIFF event last night shines more bec of our gorgeous girl! At first glance of her black dress i thought "why so simple" but but but, HHJ turn around and i was like "oh my,,,, so sexy sexy back"....BIFF feel honored, for She grace the red carpet w/ Her fabulous and elegant beauty! (I got lost for word to describe how stunningly beautiful she is)... She has the most graceful and elegant walk in red carpet that i'd ever seen! Not overconfident but a subtle way and serene aura walk! So natural and refined! Then she changed from alluring(black dress) to royal like image (the pink one)..whoaaah... she gave justice in everything she wore! The beautiful dresses made more look stunning bec of her timeless beauty! Her choice of dresses are fantastic but the way she carried herself is a lot more striking to the viewers! :heart:

Congratulations Hyojoo! Our Goddess of beauty! You did a great job in hosting the BIFF and you made us hyolics so proud and happy seeing you in the event! God bless you more! God bless Hyolics!:blush:

• Like 8

Now I know why they consistence with Hyo Joo to become MC for BIFF2016

They need a star that Beauty Slay Gorgeous Sexy elegant like uri Hyo Joo

Festival different with Award which full with many stars...

They just need Hyo Joo to shining the night

Haha... I'm Happy about that

• Like 7

I had a lot to catch up, still reading on 142 page. But Happy 1000 pages, even though I'm not contribute much but still happy hehe

Regarding of her new project, I hope she'd do movie because my own selfish reason which is I really not into Kdramas. W was the only kdrama I watched though I lost interest on ep 7? when KC lost her memories. But I still watched it anyways for uri hyojoo and the chemistry between the leads. I don't think I want to endure my self again to watch any on going Kdramas. You must have a lot of patience to watch it which is I don't have any lol

hyojoo was the one who got me interest watched W from the first place. Her character was totally cute and adorable, sometimes I was laugh so hard watching her actions, I was so amazed by her. So when some people said that she didn't deserve the award, I was like You got to be kidding me. She's the only Kactress who CAN make me watched Kdrama, so she's so amazing in my eyes, she rock imo. All this time when my friends tried to make me watched it I was all annoyed haha so they kinda surprised when they knew I watched W lol

Beside her character who make me become her fan, her personality and her spirit on the set who won me over, no wonder everyone on the set seemed likes her.

by the way, she's extremely gorgeous on BIFF last night and I love everyone seemed adore her when she walked on the red carpet because She's the STAR ofc ^_^

Spoiler

• Like 8