gingerine said: @Shinobu, well are you sure he's still your perfect type of man after seeing the pics above?  :D 
Somehow the 4D personality on LSW is just making him more endearing. I like the gentle and quite nature of him too. So far LSW has been playing mostly gentle type of guy, with the exception of Kim Do Yoon. In one of interview during his Osaka fan meeting, he clarified that his female friends said that he is not as gentle as he was in the dramas. So, there you go, may need to think twice, what you see is not what you get  ;;)
Haven't seen insider @Gemmie for a while....Hope she's doing fine. 

Hi all - no I have not gone missing.  The home life has been pretty hectic and so finally after everything calms down, I am here.  @Shinobu, how have you been?  Are you still trying to watch the Horse Doctor?  I have given up watching this drama and waiting for something new.  Before I get off, I want to wish all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I will be in and out of this forum so I haven't forgotten you all.

:x

Hi ladies,

MBC has released Nomination List for the Best Couple, but MBC not included FOTG's couples :-q I wonder why, but for me these couples (SYR, LSW, JSW) have the qualified to included in the list.

Anyway, I wanna wish you all, MERRY CHRISTMAS. <:-P

Merry xmas to all!

Yo yo kaciemom, how are you doing?  Glad to see you're still in and kicking.  Come and remember to bring cookies next time yo.  I'm currently watching My love, madam butterfly.  Other than that, ain't nothing much.  I don't know how long I have to wait for LSW next drama.

@Shinobu - What a coincidence, I'm watching the same drama too! My only Korean drama for now until Sang Woo comes out with a new drama. My sister recently got Netflix so I've been exploring a lot with the American TV shows. They are refereshing compare to Korean dramas.

Merry Christmas all - Yeah, Gemmie is alive!!!  We all so missing you.  I am now watching Cheongdam-dong Alice until our sweetie get a good drama.  Hope got what they wanted for Christmas. 

@Shinobu - come over because my house full of sweets and I am trying not to eat them.  I have forbidden my husband from eating them all at once.  So drop by whenever you are in this area of the world.

Yo yo yo Gemmie, long time no see.  I'm glad you stop by again.  I do watch American shows once in a while but I don't get into them too much.  I didn't see your presence in the Butterfly thread so I didn't know you're watching it.  Main guy is my other man so I'm watching for him.  Remember to stop by visit us.  ;)  kaciemom, which neck of the woods are you from?  Is it CA?  I've been thinking about tiramisu but I ended up baking banana nut bread.  It's not like I can cook or anything.  *cough* 
:))
j3di, merry xmas!  Good job at keeping the thread alive yo!

@j3di - That pic was crop from the gift boxes that LSW fans made for him as Christmas presents. Inside these boxes are mini cakes and tea bags. :x

2-17.jpg

3-10.jpg

FM Sang Woo World

@shinabu - I am from Southern California - 5 miles from the beach.  I just made sukiyaki for dinner (hungry folks at home) and I do love banana nut bread.  The weather here has been kind of rainy and cold and sukiyaki is just right.  Stop by when I get your address.  happy new year!!

Guest bluemoonlight

Long time no see everyone!
Watching the MBC drama awards now...and our man, Lee Sang Woo is sitting next to Sung Yuri! :D
He looks really handsome and she looks beautiful! Perfect match! :x
edit:They also presented 2 awards together!

Guest bluemoonlight

Sang Woo won best actor (special series)!
Congratulations Lee Sang Woo! :-bd <:-P
edit:Sung Yuri won best actress (special series) too! Congratulations Sung Yuri!

Guest bluemoonlight

You're welcome :) 
I'm so happy that he got recognized for his acting...he really is one of the most under-rated actors.
Here's handsome Lee Sang Woo accepting his award...A_YoX6NCIAAWvUR.jpg:largecr: as tagged

Really!!!  They both  won the "best for Special Series".  @Bluemoonlight - were you able to get a screenshot of the lovely couple? Thank you, thank you.  Excue me @Shinobu - did you see our guy accepting the award for best actor in special series from @bluemoonlight?  Handsome as always.  Can't wait to see me pictures.