@christinajoyce, thank you for all the amazing photos... wow..you have been really busy girlfriend...
^:)^

Like you, I am very sad that the WW thread is now basically like a ghost town, with very little life, and as @j3di said, the person who created this mess is now gone... Like struck a blow of death and then left.

From what I understand, baduy is a professor, and his level of understanding and incorporating Korean language and culture into his subs is far beyond anyone, I have seen. Even if you buy Korean drama from Korea (which I have, many times), the translation is not like baduy, but more like Viki. That is why I said, to not be so hard on Viki. They are doing a good job. But @baduy takes it to the nth degree higher than anyone I know...

I will continue of course to watch this drama... thread or no thread...

Waving hello to @suchadiva42 - great seeing you here!   :-h

KW-ep3-2_zpsfa0a82b9.jpg

KW-ep4-5_zpsc42da806.jpg

KW-ep6-1_zps5d069968.jpg

@irilight - I can't resist babe's charm, so definitely I will watching WW with thread or not, besides that, as @baduy said, WW is one of well written drama with great casts and production team, of course I will not miss it.

What I can say now, WW thread is like a postwar city .... Some have courage to rebuild it, but many have left, just to come back awhile for the sake of sweet memories that lies on the ruin ... (I always come back for hopes to see baduy there)

If I never been there, feel the excitement and refreshing from baduy's comments, I won't be so sad now.....

sorry for not being around for awhile.. geez, thanks for the diehard dearies @j3di, @christinajoyce, @elzbth, @irilight etc for keeping this thread alive.. hope the regulars would return soon... @Gemmie, if you checking on your inbox... we all miss you here..

its good to see more newbies in our LSW Chamber :x @suchadiva42. glad you found us here.  please pop by more often and inspire us with your diva sensations and make this ghost town alive again :D

@irilight, its really such an honour to have Baduy in WW thread!  and a Professor like him, so humbly and diligently working on the subs just to benefit the non-Korean speaking audiences like you and me... what we have gained is defintiely more than just a drama that we are being connected, Baduy has given us more.... the Korean culture, the norms of the Koreans etc..

I thought, as an elder, and also a Professor who is an expert in Korean language... how could Baduy tolerate the mistakes made... so I could understand where he's coming from.  and I dont find him being aggressive or was wrong to what he has commented... 'cos to him, its could be an insult if he didnt play his part to correct them...

as @j3di said.. with or without the WW's thread, me too would definitely watch this drama *sorry, though I have not following since ep8, would watch it later when I'm less busy* 

let's put all the unhappiness behind us, and hope we are able to get a response from Baduy... not so much about asking him to sub again (if he doesnt wanna do it anymore) but more of the valuable friendship if we could develop with him...

take care ALL.... and Baudy too... *WW's definitely never been the same without Baudy*

And we're on the cusp of Lunar New Year.

Wish you all a grand start to the year, and only happy surprises.

As the Cantonese say (which is not exactly 'Happy New Year', just a good wish):  Gung Hay Fat Choy

Everything starts a new with the New Year

coming. May your new year be filled with the

happiest things and your days with the bring test

promise.