j3di said:

@maryjs, it's from the candid pics during shooting FoTG, just hurry watch it

In FOTG he was in another leather jacket...and boy was he HOT!  That back hug scene was absolutely the best!!!  maryjs, I can't believe you missed out on FOTG.  Please watch it this weekend, you will have no regrets.

@elzbh, this was the outfit that DY weared at eps. 10 :x

j3di said:

elzbth

wrote:

»

j3di said:

@maryjs

, it's from the candid pics during shooting FoTG, just hurry watch it

In FOTG he was in another leather jacket...and boy was he HOT!  That back hug scene was absolutely the best!!!  maryjs, I can't believe you missed out on FOTG.  Please watch it this weekend, you will have no regrets.

Sorry for being away for the past couple days. My computer and other personal properties were stolen earlier this week so I have been very sad and upset. =(( It will take me a while to get all my files and life back in order.

Anyways, here is Haemil from FOTG.
FNj1YdW.jpg
mc92ZRa.jpg
FM LSW DC

Gemmie said: Sorry for being away for the past couple days. My computer and other personal properties were stolen earlier this week so I have been very sad and upset. =(( It will take me a while to get all my files and life back in order.

Anyways, here is Haemil from FOTG.
FNj1YdW.jpg
mc92ZRa.jpg
FM LSW DC

@Gemmie, so sad to heard that, did you already called the police? :((

Thanks for the BTS gif (loves to see his smile) and the HD pics from the photoshoot ^:)^ . BTW they not released the close up ones :((

Official Allure Magazine shoot pictures for your collection. :D

FM http://www.style.co.kr/allure/fashionfeature/ff_view.asp?menu_id=05050200&c_idx=012201010000129&article_type=1&page=&sch_type=&sch_text=&sch_oper=Or&sch_sort=1&sch_view=

Can you translate that interview in to English?

Or, who know Korean? Help me translate into English.