j3di said: shtan said: christinajoyce said:

beaupearl

wrote:

»

@ja5beth

: so strange to me

:(

I only can watch the 5 video clips on my Iphone but don't know how to download it in my Iphone. I can not watch nor download it on my laptop. I still can download the above link given by

@Gemmie

. What do I have to do now ?   Hi @beaupearl, according to @shtan, you can download iwisoft free video downloader to dl video. Try if you can get it from your country, Cheers.

Gemmie said: Just a thought...
I'm thinking of making a 2014 calendar featuring LSW. I was planning to dedicate each month to our members here. If you ladies are up for it, please upload your two favorite pictures of Sang Woo you want to be featured in the calendar.
Here are the list of our active members so far. Please let me know if I'm missing anyone. @beaupearl, @Casper168, @christinajoyce, @elzbth, @HanTaeWoo, @hapril, @j3di, @ja5beth, @kaciemom, @maryjs, and @shtan.

@Gemmie , amazing idea dear, thank you for that :x
I would love to be in July , dear , July for @maryjs <:-P
There are so much gorgeous pics of him, i'm overwhelming and don't know which one to pick  @-)523857_119987514813031_231205576_n.jpg943664_383730845080091_393557605_n.jpg

these are not in good quality :((Thank you so much @Gemmie  >:D<

@ja5beth , thank you sweetie, though there are many conditioners in my office but i'm feeling burnt right now because of his hotness and sexy  @-) :P How can i continue to work???????

okie @maryjs, promise :D this gonna be the last one~~~ no more nose bleeding.... gDP0CdY.jpg

qIMqSWh.jpg7fS036y.jpgiOnDOui.jpg btw per wiki, LSW has gotten the 2009 Andre Kim's Best Star Award :x

@ja5beth , thank you so much sweetie, I really love all the pics from this event. I found myself hard to get over his handsomeness here...yes, my mouth and nose just can't stop running water and blood  :(( :(( Btw, there is no video of this event , right? I try my best but found none @ja5beth 

@ja5beth ' date=' thank you so much sweetie, I really love all the pics from this event. I found myself hard to get over his handsomeness here...yes, my mouth and nose just can't stop running water and blood  :(( :(( Btw, there is no video of this event , right? I try my best but found none @ja5beth [/quote']

try this sweetie, I haven't watched this.. but I fast fw and thought I caught our BB :x

@shtan, The program not working automatically / not detected the video, so I used manually at the option, but it nor working either, 
the progress stated :

failed to get the field size. Thanks in advance for your help. :x

christinajoyce said:

Babe is so dashing and he looks look like a real handsome PRINCE.

Wow!  Awesome! My eyes are getting at l look at all these photos and the ones posted by @ja5beth.

Definitely all these are going into my hand phone collections.

Some of you are having problems with the free downloader iwisoft as given by @shtan, as for me I have this and I brought internet dl manager.

Internet DL manager is only free for 1 month.