ja5beth said: haha my dear, definitely!! no doubt.. his eyes will kill you softly  :-* :))
*remember I ever mentioned earlier that his mgr, Jane in fotg.. wondering how she went thru all those scenes with KDY ... haha that look kills X_X even in Hwasin-Gom, the two male hosts also commented on those eyes @-) @-) @-) 
geez, I wanted Mar originally haha my bade month but I prefer take Feb bcos its his bade :x 13-Feb :x @Gemmie must mark on 13Feb on the calendar :D

Available months are: April, June, August, September, October, November and December.
@beaupearl - I'll continue to work on your picture tomorrow. The left side is a little bit tricky. :P 
@ja5beth - I'm very tempted to smack that bottom. >:) =P~ 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[MV] You've Got A Friend - 이상우by: glassesshead

maryjs said: ja5beth said: haha my dear, definitely!! no doubt.. his eyes will kill you softly  :-* :))
*remember I ever mentioned earlier that his mgr, Jane in fotg.. wondering how she went thru all those scenes with KDY ... haha that look kills X_X even in Hwasin-Gom, the two male hosts also commented on those eyes @-) @-) @-) 
geez, I wanted Mar originally haha my bade month but I prefer take Feb bcos its his bade :x 13-Feb :x @Gemmie must mark on 13Feb on the calendar :D

Two very good MVs made by SVETIK
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Yes Or No

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "On My Mind

OMGOSH!!! Sang Woo looks SO HOT in this picture! =P~ =P~ =P~ 
New magazine shoot??? I can't wait for higher quality pic. More photoshoots please!! [-O< 
jAydRDu.png
FM LSW DC

@Gemmie, our babe improved with the professional shoot :-bd , before I've shared that I more like the candid pics than the pro's, caused at the candid pics sw so naturally,opposites with the pro's :D ,  But I loved the Japan's magazine and this one. SW so AWESOME !!!!!!   =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
btw, how we can get the HD qualities this pics and from Japan Magazine????? :x

You guys have got me so hooked to the flood of pics that I got up so early to check them out before heading for work.  Have this insane thought.  How about a calendar for each of his drama?  I can bet FOTG will be the hottest! 

J3di, beaupearl, ja5beth and Gemmie, you bad girls.  Now my mind will be filled with KDY instead of work. :))Seriously someone should create another drama with the KDY character.  He was childish, manly, humorous, bad tempered, sacarstic, but above everything else he was so hot. There was never a dull moment when he was on screen.   Maryjs, you will not regret watching.  His portrayal of KDY was amazing.

elzbth

wrote:

»

You guys have got me so hooked to the flood of pics that I got up so early to check them out before heading for work.  Have this insane thought.  How about a calendar for each of his drama?  I can bet FOTG will be the hottest! 

J3di, beaupearl, ja5beth and Gemmie, you bad girls.  Now my mind will be filled with KDY instead of work.

:)

)Seriously someone should create another drama with the KDY character.  He was childish, manly, humorous, bad tempered, sacarstic, but above everything else he was so hot. There was never a dull moment when he was on screen.   Maryjs, you will not regret watching.  His portrayal of KDY was amazing.

Have this insane thought.  How about a calendar for each of his drama? 

SW official fans club already did that for 2013 calendar, the calendar had SW autograph too :-bd