Hello hapril,

no worries that you cant read Chinese, can you try the free translator from Bing: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=zh-chs&to=en&a=http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=824&sortby=rq

juz scroll down to LSW, check the little box besie 'vote'

after that scroll down to "Problem validation:" which you need to answer a question.. juz click on 'click here to see the correct answer' for non-chinese fans as it will auto give you the answer.

all LSW lovers :x  faster faster vote =p maybe ending soon, 'cos the voting started since last Dec'2011.

*he has dropped from #4 to #5 in the hotness cateogry =(

not sure how this was calculated.. juz vote for him =) daily if you all can afford the time.

FIGHTING!!!

hapril

said:

hi @ja5berh,

I've voted, but I don't know whether my voted has counted on the poll, nothing appear such as thank you for your voted or whatever because I can't read chinese :(

Currently I'm watching Life is Beautiful but hasn't finished yet, for me he more handsome in this drama than his other dramas :D

hihi J3di,

thanks for the voting :x  please continue to vote... hope he could get into the top 10 =p

usually after the vote, a small box with OK should appear.. so long its not a big box appears or error, the vote should have gone thru'. I cant read the wordings too, 'cos its not in Chinese.

I watching "LIB" and the "HD" at the same time... watched till ep12 for "LIB". yeah, find that LSW looked good in this "LIB".. so radiant, macho =P~ and cheeky, also I guess 'cos he smiled a lot.. his trademark :x

I thought he lost lotsa weight.. did he??!! in FOTG... gosh, so heartache :(( he lost that radiant in him though he still look cool... the face seems 'shorter'? he looked so run down in FOTG!

I watched all his variety shows... in 2008~2009.. he looked so adorable and good... I felt he has lost that radiant in him... wondering is it 'cos he looks more mature now?

go watch "Searching for the Elephant" if you have not seen it.... he looked sooo cool, gorgeous in this movie... though dislike the many sex scenes.. not LSW, but his doc friend.

cheerios,

jas

ja5berh said:
Hello gingerine, I thought it was really a drag to watch HD.. LSW only appearing just a few seconds...this drama promotes blindly on 曹承佑.. very exaggerating scenes.. favoring the main lead (my jaw almost dropped... the part 曹承佑 managed to revive a dead man?!?! everything its 曹承佑 who saves and well-liked by all).  I felt LSW was cast in this drama just to boost up the ratings!!!!  Since its kind of a first rebut for 曹承佑after missing in the show buzz for many years.. at least I'm really one of those many who watches this serial because of LSW! thought曹承佑too old to play the character in HD.. I cant stand him! since "Dont Hesitate" and "The Way Home", LSW has not been doing the main lead.. really very sad.. 'cos he's really a great fine actor with potential!! The recent "神的晚餐" shocked many of us.... that he was not the first man lead when his role was heavy and he had definitely outshined 朱相旭, 李尚禹played金道允 and once again, impressed and charmed many... ended up with the lead female.. shouldn't LSW be the main lead??!! 

Voted! Seems like can only vote for one category per day.
@j3di, what happened to Han Tae Woo? Is Kyung Soo better looking than Tae Woo?   :))
I like that LSW looks different in each of his role, different  kind of handsomeness (if there is such a word) for Han Tae Woo, Joon, Jin Hyuk, Kyung Soo, Jae Min Oppa, Do Yoon. For me, LSW is most handsome as Kim Do Yoon, love his hair style, smile and his outfits. He looks more mature, more mysterious and sexy compared to Han Tae Woo's period.Having said that, I will always have soft spot for Jin Hyuk and Jae Min Oppa, the sad look in their eyes makes my heart aches and the bright innocent smile is like warm sunshine on winter days.  :x

@gingerine,

I'm still feel so odd to watch LSW love interest is SCU :D

Kyung Soo so sexy, hottie and manly 8-> , I'm sorry Han Tae Woo my heart has changed now >:)

I like that LSW looks different in each of his role, different  kind of handsomeness (if there is such a word) for Han Tae Woo, Joon, Jin Hyuk, Kyung Soo, Jae Min Oppa, Do Yoon.

Don't forget Yoo Hyun Soo, the guy next door ;;)

For HD, what can I say??? The writer so focus on JSW's character and forget the others :-S . HD is really "One Man Show" Drama. I liked Bridal Mask, the proportion of every characters so equal, not too much and not too less, really appropriate in each episodes, and I'm feel "growing" WITH each characters too.

At first I thought I would give HD a try.  (Every time I see, I keep thinking high definition.)  Anyways, so I watched a few eps and found it very boring.  I also don't like the main dude very much.  I know the bias will be on the main dude and not Lord Sang Woo so I didn't even bother.

I like LSW in LIB a lot.  He was really funny in there.  I liked him more in LIB than in DH and FotG.  Actually TW was pretty cool character.  He was such gentle creature, the perfect lover and husband.  Well, overall, LSW is my perfect type of man, the laid back type of man.  ;)

@j3di,

thanks for the vote.. please continue to vote if your time allows =)

I dislike the sex and violence in "Searching of the Elephant" too, didnt watch the whole movie though, only watched LSW's part :)) I thought he looked so gorgeous and suaver in this movie =P~

thought he lost so much weright in FOTG and he looks so thin and his whole body frame like shrinked.. but his features and jaw lines are more defined, look more mature and very charming!

for me, I'm not really into Korean celebrities as I thought they are too beautiful..my friends always tell me.. how could all the Korean celebrities so good looking.. 'cos of 9 out of 10 gone under the knife...

till I saw LSW 3mths ago [-X and since then no turning back :\"> LSW is so natural though he may not be a pretty face.. but he is considering very handsome as a Korean cos he is so REAL and so NATURAL! 

cant remember where I saw someone commented in one of the Chinese blogs, that LSW looked ugly in some angles.. I was thinking at least he is a real person!

for Dont Hesitate, I felt so sorry for Han Tae Woo, he's really so tired watching over Jang Soo Hyun...

I watched the serial twice haha, and got so angry with her.. for making Tae Woo cried=((

I guess Han Tae Woo is every girl's dream.. esp. a good husband quality.. is there really such a man around!  if I have not married, I will serach until a Han Tae Woo appears :\"> 

now I no chance, but I hope to have a son in law like Han Tae Woo, my daughter will meet one hehe

*I will give up HD, and will continue on LIB =)

@gingerine,

yes, the voting site is one vote per day. gee didnt realise its one category per day till you mentioned.  I guess its gonna end soon since it opens for vote since last Nov or Dec 2012.

hey, thanks for sharing the make up for the HD's casts.  haha, I was watching this on ipad, not HD (high definition - haha from @j3di) hence didnt see the flaws...

for FOTG, the reason I asked if LSW was the main lead.. many of my friends felt.. LSW was abviously the second male lead, even though LSW's played an important and 'main' character in FOTG, guess this was the twist. the story could be favouring LSW, but the appearing of names, he was behind Joo Sang-Wook.  for celebrities, their popularity dependings on the ranking.. an the press conference, we thought it was so obvious that Joo Sang-Wook (main male lead) and Sung Yu-ri (main female) whilst LSW and Seo Hyun-Jin were the second by how they were being placed and stood on the stage.

hope he will secure a good script in 2013, and brings his career to another peak!  that his career will soar like his smile, that charms the world =)

you happen to know his project in 2013?

@ja5berh,

LSW may not have pretty face like other actors, but definitely he has the charm 8-> , my mom has same opinions with your friends, because her standard is LMH pretty face #:-S . For plastic surgery, yes, many of them do it, but also many of them has natural beauty too. I have Korean supervisor at my office, he so handsome, similar with Lee Jun Ki with bigger eyes, and absolutely 100% natural ;)

At DH, LTM's character indeed so tiring, but I like LTM, she has little resemblance with Anita Yuen in my sight.

You must asked your daughter first for her ideal type :D

For FOTG, in my opinion JSW was the main lead, but in the progress, the writer made DY's character so attractives, shadowing JH's character, and LSW's acting mesmerizing the viewers too.

j3di said: @ja5berh,

LSW may not have pretty face like other actors, but definitely he has the charm 8-> , my mom has same opinions with your friends, because her standard is LMH pretty face #:-S . For plastic surgery, yes, many of them do it, but also many of them has natural beauty too. I have Korean supervisor at my office, he so handsome, similar with Lee Jun Ki with bigger eyes, and absolutely 100% natural ;)

At DH, LTM's character indeed so tiring, but I like LTM, she has little resemblance with Anita Yuen in my sight.

You must asked your daughter first for her ideal type :D

For FOTG, in my opinion JSW was the main lead, but in the progress, the writer made DY's character so attractives, shadowing JH's character, and LSW's acting mesmerizing the viewers too.

Shinobu said:
At first I thought I would give HD a try.  (Every time I see, I keep thinking high definition.)  Anyways, so I watched a few eps and found it very boring.  I also don't like the main dude very much.  I know the bias will be on the main dude and not Lord Sang Woo so I didn't even bother.

I like LSW in LIB a lot.  He was really funny in there.  I liked him more in LIB than in DH and FotG.  Actually TW was pretty cool character.  He was such gentle creature, the perfect lover and husband.  Well, overall, LSW is my perfect type of man, the laid back type of man.  ;)

j3di said:

@ja5berh,

At first I thought LSW's nose look a bit unreal and weird,  that is until I saw his photo (secondary school) and 100% natural  :D  He may not have the perfect chiseled face, but he's very good looking...and his charm is so dis-alarming, and add to that his personality, can't help but  fall for him. 

I've thought his nose got surgery too :D