Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

[sep-27-02010] "The Fugitive Plaan B " press conference on the morning of September 27.

20100927112217212.jpg

8%2820%29.jpg

Singer and actor Rain and actress 'Lee Na Young' attended a press conference promoting KBS 2TV drama 'The Fugitive : Plan B', that will be aired every Wednesday and Thursday, in Lotte Hotel in Seoul's Sogon-dong, on the morning of the 27th, and exchanged greetings.

The drama whose first episode is about to be broadcast on Wednesday, September 29th, is a tale that takes places while a large sum of money disappeared in 1950 on the Korean War reappears in 2010, 60 years have passed since then.

credit to Star News http://media.daum.net/entertain/all/view.html?cateid=1005&newsid=20100927112217143&p=starnews

Photo by newsis

Brief translation by rain bird.

“The Fugitive Plan B” releases a new teaser and action video!

rain-20100927.jpg?w=500&h=750

September 29th is almost here….Check out these “Fugitive” goodies before you watch the newest KBS drama.

“The Fugitive Plan B“will be action packed,intriguing, full of suspense and plenty of good old fashion running! We can not say enough about this drama that will truly give the synopsis justice. You will just have to tune in to KBS on September 29th at 9:55pm (KST) to see for yourself!

The forever sexy Rain, the charming Daniel Henney,and handsome Lee Jung-jin are the leading men in this new hot KBS series! Ladies already have three good reasons to tune into this show. Gentlemen will also have a chance to watch the two lovely female actresses Lee Na-young and Yoon Jin-seo!

Enjoy the newest released videos and get ready to “Runaway” to your screen to watch “The Fugitive Plan B”!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDSoZYWXMpE&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBvnfo8bnY&feature=player_embedded

Source : popseoul

(Eng Trans) "The Fugitive : Plan B" teaser # 6 - TV Daily clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udf5UK3Mnz0&feature=player_embedded

~0:08

Are you sure to have your revenge?

0:08~0:15

Jinny (Lee Na Young) : They killed my grandparents, real parents, and my foster parents. An now they are trying to kill me.

0:29~0:38

Jinny : I can't live like this any longer because someone has killed everyone in my family.

1:07~1:08

Actor A : I'll ruin Gee Woo's life. (Gee Woo is Rain's character's name in the drama)

1:15

Doo Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : This is 'Doo Soo' who works at the section of foreign of the Korean police headquarters. You (Gee Woo) are wanted by the police for murder.

2:40

Gee Woo (Rain) : OUCH! That jerk by the name of Do !

3:00

Jinny : Have you ever believed everything that someone has?

Gee Woo : My job is to doubt about everything.

3:08

Gee Woo : Let's not deceive each other.

Jinny : That's exactly what I want to say.

3:13

Gee Woo : You said you stopped loving.

Jinny : I never said “I won't have a shower” to you.

Gee Woo : Everyone says shower before love is considered a "rite of passage"

3:19

Jinny : Can this be a loving relationship?

3:24

Gee Woo : I think someone is following behind us.

Jinny : Who?

Gee Woo : I guess I misheard?

3:30

Jinny : If you keep doing like that, you’ll be killed by me.

3:38

Gee Woo : I've come to your rescue. Let's wash our hands from this situation.

3:52~3:57

Jinny : You're blocking my view !

Gee Woo : Don't talk back and do as you're told!

Jinny : Take your buttock off me!

4:13

Gee Woo : Why're you here?

4:56~

Jinny : I will just have to take things as they come. right?

Gee Woo : Of course.

Jinny : Tell me another!

Gee Woo : We only need to ask to be excused.

(His voice is indistinct because of the background music, so it may not be a proper translation : rain bird)

credit to S1planB

Brief translation by rain bird.

September 28, 2010

'Runaway' to bring stars, style and spies

100928_p14_runaway.jpg

The poster for the upcoming drama ``Runaway.''

By Han Sang-hee

Spies, in sleek black suits, plotting revenge and, of course, tangled up in a love triangle — add in some of the hottest actors in the local entertainment industry, and you have yourself the highly anticipated drama “Runaway.”

Singer and actor Rain, commercial princess Lee Na-young and Hollywood blue chip Daniel Henney may be enough to explain why the press and fans have been in a frenzy about this series long before its airing, but wait, spies? Again?

The lovely cast

Indeed, the 20-episode soap has an impressive cast, but will it be able to live up to the hyped expectations?

At first glance, or at least in the first scenes shown during a press event, it seemed a bit familiar, not so unique.

Rain’s character Ji-woo is a detective, working for clients aiming for targets all around the world, but is faced with a dilemma. The attractive Jinny, played by Lee, approaches Ji-woo and asks him to find an unknown man but Ji-woo senses that there is a catch.

Just as he convinces himself that this case should not be carried out, Jinny tells him that if he agrees to work for her, she will reveal the killer who murdered his friend and fellow detective Kevin. Things get complicated when Ji-woo gets framed as Kevin’s murderer and is chased by an unknown group, and the two inevitably join hands to save each other.

“Compared to love stories, it’s true that action dramas require more physical challenges,” said producer Kwak Jeong-hwan, who created the hit drama “Slave Hunters,” at a press conference at Lotte Hotel, central Seoul, Monday. “We are striving to bring something new to the table and this is exactly why our drama will be different,” he said.

Just like the slave chase shown in the series “Slave Hunters,” characters in “Runaway” run. And oh, do they run: they run through the streets of Seoul, Japan, China, Macao and Hong Kong, on rooftops, on bridges and even inside buildings.

“I’ve worked on an action film in the United States, so I didn’t have such a hard time in (the fighting scenes), but the running? I think I ran all the miles I would have run till my death,” Rain said laughing.

Hard as he may have worked on the chase scenes; a slight chuckle was inevitable when Rain, with his white shirt opened to the waist, walked slowly towards the camera, removed his sunglasses with his suave fingers with a car exploding in the backdrop, just like a scene from one of his music videos.

The description of Rain’s character Ji-woo in the press release portrays him as a Korean version of James Bond: a “private investigations administrator,” one night romances, a sweet yet charismatic smile and a keen eye for tracking targets.

Jinny, on the other hand, is a woman of secrets, tracking Ji-woo yet keeping a distance.

“She’s the only character who has a big scar on her heart, yet she’s very active and is willing to fight for what she believes in,” said Lee, adding that she has been dreaming to play such a tough role.

Her one and only lover Kai “represents Korean men,” according to Henney.

“He’s very similar to Korean young businessmen: having to choose between business and love. I respect Kai because while men would choose one of them, he tries to go for both. This may be a bit greedy, but in a good way,” he said with a smile.

Along with the Korean cast, two famous Japanese actors will also make special appearances: Uehara Takako as Keiko, Ji-woo’s secret love interest, and Takenaka Naoto as Hiroki, Keiko’s father.

A chaser?

It has been a few weeks since Rain was scrutinized by minority shareholders and the public for his selling off of his agency’s shares, and also rumors about him leaving for the military, and perhaps fearing any related questions or further speculation, the press conference was held solely by the broadcaster, with only a couple of questions allowed to the singer/actor.

When asked about his plans regarding his military service, Rain nodded firmly, as if he was prepared for such a question.

“I will complete my military service next year,” he said, adding that rumors of him joining the air force probably came from plans for making a movie based on it.

After the drama, Rain is planning to star in the film “Pilot Project” (working title), a remake of the 1964 film “Red Scarves.”

Along with “Runaway,” another spy television series is expected to hit the small screen soon. “ATHENA,” a spin-off of the popular drama “IRIS,” will start airing in December.

“To be completely honest, I have to say it’s been quite a worry. I’m curious about what viewers will say when comparing the two, but I think the two series will be very different. I think (“Runaway”) will be more comical and also be able to satisfy a wider range of viewers,” the producer said.

Following the popular “Bread, Love and Dreams” which got over 40 percent in viewers ratings, “Runaway” may get a head start, but fans will have to wait and see if it will outrun other series and films that have dealt with the spy-love triangle plot before. The new soap starts airing tonight at 9:55 p.m. on KBS.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2010/09/201_73620.html

[sep-30-2010] <KBS TV official site of "The Fugitive : Plan B"> The plot summary of the second episode of 'The Fugitive Plan B'

http://www.rain-eu.com/english/board/news.php

2부 :: 9월 30일 목요일 밤 9시 55분.

진이의 목숨을 노린 자객단을 피해 가까스로 몸만 피한 진이는 하릴없이 일본에 있는

남자친구 카이에게 도움을 요청한다.

진이가 도망자 신세가 된 이래 헤어진 것이나 마찬가지였어도 진이를 향한 카이의 마음은 변함없다.

큰 선박사업과 로비를 통해 다져진 재력과 인맥을 통해 진이를 보호하려는 카이.

그런 카이의 제안을 받아들여 진이가 일본으로 향하는 동안, 진이를 죽이려했던 암살자들은

진이의 집에서 발견된 지우의 흔적을 쫓아 이번엔 지우까지 습격한다.

습격자들을 통해 진이가 처한 상황과 ‘멜기덱’의 단서를 잡는 지우.

덕분에 일본으로 향하는 크루저에 동승하게까지 되지만 두 사람은 여전히 서로를 믿지 못한다.

너스레와 농담을 던지며 서로를 탐색하는 애매한 분위기는 진이가 홀연히 사라지며 끝이 나고...

The second episode ---On Thursday, September 30th, at 9:55pm.

Having a narrow escape from the attacks of some assassins seeking her life, 'Jinny' (Lee Na Young) avoidably asks the favor of her boy friend 'Kai' (Daniel Henney) staying in Japan.

Even though 'Jinny' has had a relationship that is same as breaking up with him since she found herself pursued by the assassins, Kai's love for her hasn't changed.

'Kai' who tries to protect her through personal contacts built through his big shipping business and political

maneuvering.

While 'Jinny' travels to Japan, accepting Kai's offer, the assassins who tired to kill her even attack 'Gee Woo' (Rain) after finding the trail of 'Gee Woo' in her house.

Learning of her situation through the assassins, 'Gee Woo' who finds an important piece of evidence of a criminal suspect called 'Melgideck', goes to Japan in the same cruise with her, but they both still don't believe each other.

There is an equivocal atmosphere of mutual investigation between them having a joke with each other, but that situation ends as she suddenly vanishes.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/view/preview/index.html

Brief transaltion by rain bird.

New series "Fugitive" runs up to No. 1 spot on TV charts

2010100108515739807_1.jpg

New KBS series "Fugitive: Plan B" and SBS drama "My Girlfriend is Gumiho" were neck and neck on the Wednesday and Thursday primetime lineup this week.

According to figures released by TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistics) on Friday, "Gumiho," starring Lee Seung-gi and Shin Min-ah, made its exit on the primetime lineup as the most-watched show in the country with ratings of 18.6 percent on September 29 and 21.3 percent on its final episode.

KBS' "Fugitive" came in second with ratings of 21.7 percent for its premiere episode but slipped by 4.4 percent last night.

Meanwhile, data released by AGB Nielsen Media Research revealed that the action comedy, starring Rain and Lee Na-young, was the No. 1 show in South Korea with ratings of 20.7 percent on Wednesday night and 17.9 percent the next day.

Following behind was "Gumiho" with ratings of 16.6 percent on September 29 and 19.9 percent on September 30. The romantic comedy has steadily brought in ratings in the high ten to low 20 percent mark since it first aired on August 11.

"The President," starring Ko Hyun-jung and Kwon Sang-woo, will begin its run next week on SBS.

MBC's "Naughty Kiss," starring Kim Hyun-joong and Jung So-min, came in third while showing an increase in ratings during the final week of September.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010100108515739807

The Fugitive – Plan B’ earns high viewership on its début episode

Rain’s comeback drama ‘The Fugitive -Plan B’ is off on a good start. On the 29th of September, ‘The Fugitive- Plan B’ has managed to earn 20.7% of viewership ratings in the 09:55PM timeslot battle. Despite being just the first episode, it seems KBS has managed to earn more of their viewers from the previous drama ‘Baker King Kim TakGu’. Meanwhile, ‘My Girlfriend is A Gumiho’ and ‘Playful Kiss’ earns 16.6% and 4.5% respectively.

runaway.jpg?w=500&h=235

September 29, 2010

Dramas airing at the same 9:55 time slot are listed below. Number in front of drama indicates its top 20 rank out of all tv programs.

AGB Nielsen

2- Runaway [KBS] = 20.7% (Seoul = 20.7%)

6- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho [sBS] = 16.6% (Seoul = 17.7%)

* Playful Kiss [MBC] = 4.5% (not in top 20)

TNS Media

2- Runaway [KBS] = 21.7% (Seoul = 21.4%)

3- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho [sBS] = 18.6% (Seoul = 18.6%)

* Playful Kiss [MBC] = (not in top 20)

Source : Oh!KPop

Guest noknok

-----

돌이킬 수 없는 No doubt, 2010

release on 4 November 2010 in Korea

No Doubt

Korean Cinema Today - Panorama

Korea 2010 90min D-Cinema color

PARK Soo-young

Suspense/Mystery

DATA : English

1436b3034ca477f93d5d34.jpg 1436b3034ca477fb3e13ca.jpg 1536b3034ca477fb3f129a.jpg 1536b3034ca477fc400cf4.jpg

credit : Cine21

wow!!! I want to see this movie. JJ acting different role and quaint look. :rolleyes: