Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest noknok

Hey Nok can you you tube those Family Outing shows as I tried clicking on the VOD links and it takes forever to load and see the shows. I want to see the one where he is taking care of the baby and the one where he is dressed up as a tiger and then one in which the girl literally runs and knocks him over trying to get a hug.I believe he was playing softball. Anyway congrats to Lee and it's hard to believe he is in his 30's now still looks good though.

Dear tanio

you can see on this link. :P

222222.jpg

Happy Sunday EP.06 (03/05/2009) *link

Happy Sunday EP.07 (10/05/2009) *link

All LJJ's Varity Show

Guest xjaneeex

I recently fell in love with LeeJungjin after watching "9 ends 2 outs"

I didn't notice his charm until now ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

In 2ends 9 outs, he really shine.

I hope he does more dramas like that.

Something light but still romantic and dramatic.

I recently fell in love with LeeJungjin after watching "9 ends 2 outs"

I didn't notice his charm until now ;)

I absolutely agree with you, it is he's so hot! I just recently re-watching 9 ends... sigh, hope he will had drama again comedy-romance and team-up with a great actress like, KIm ha neul, Yoon eun hye, Lee da hae or Song hye gyo.. ahiahiahia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xiaomamm

LEE JUNG JIN 2003 ROMANTIC DRAMA WITH LEE BO YOUNG

AND OTHER LEAD ACTRESS ,unfortunately dunno anything about her,I have never seen her work again,she is so cute here.Have there anyone seen her other drama. She looks like one female lead in my country.

vr875af0.jpg

Dzgfd2a1.jpg

qm320586.jpg

Guest xiaomamm

Lead actress in escape,I have seen her drama with other lead actor about 6 years ago in Vietnam.she is so cute and not over acting.

(I remember thai it is the same period of other Choi ji woo drama BEAUTIFUL DAYS also on air)

but after that I dun see her work again.

Guest noknok

Hi noknok, I heard he has another project, wondering what that is, a drama or a movie? I hope we could get to see him on the screen again whether in a big or small screen. :lol:

Hi willenette'

I am waiting his 2 movie project.

[movie 2008]"A Song Of Mobsters" 청년폭도맹진가

Soompi Link

[movie 2008] Head / Daetul 대털

Soompi Link

but so quite now.

I f you hear his news tell me too :)

You can see him every sunday in "Happy Sunday" KBS2TV Varity.

LJJ Varity

Hi willenette'

I am waiting his 2 movie project.

[movie 2008]"A Song Of Mobsters" 청년폭도맹진가

Soompi Link

[movie 2008] Head / Daetul 대털

Soompi Link

but so quite now.

I f you hear his news tell me too :)

You can see him every sunday in "Happy Sunday" KBS2TV Varity.

LJJ Varity

noknok, thanks for the reply. I've been waiting for this movie, Daetul - since it has been reported a long time ago. So, he has 2-movies in a row. I hope he'd also consider doing another drama soon. I heard no news about him for a little long while now. I will always support him. Wondering if he's a permanent host here in this Variety show? I just couldn't get enough of him - He's just awesome! :D:lol:

Guest noknok

Lead actress in escape,I have seen her drama with other lead actor about 6 years ago in Vietnam.she is so cute and not over acting.

(I remember thai it is the same period of other Choi ji woo drama BEAUTIFUL DAYS also on air)

but after that I dun see her work again.

Hi xiaomamm

WoW!! You knows about Asian Drama.

I remember your sign on screen cap. :D

don't forget to visit 'The Trio'popcorn webboard.

I waiting your help :rolleyes:

----

noknok, thanks for the reply. I've been waiting for this movie, Daetul - since it has been reported a long time ago. So, he has 2-movies in a row. I hope he'd also consider doing another drama soon. I heard no news about him for a little long while now. I will always support him. Wondering if he's a permanent host here in this Variety show? I just couldn't get enough of him - He's just awesome! :D:lol:

I hope so. I waiting his new drama,too.

Thank you to support him.

and I really glad everytime when I see your name on his webboard. :D

download1.gifimg8_19_0111.gif11-1.gif

9end 2 outs