Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

@raxdc

from @suchadiva42 - You can watch cool kiz on the block on.. KBS world youtube or TV..

Happy watching!!! but LJJ's part will be on Nov 12...... although you can watch previous eps of cool kiz and you will be rolling with laughter!! love this show!! really cool!

LJJ left for Japan this morning on a 3-day promotional visit by MBC and co hosted by KJ-net ..... It seems that LJJ has captured the hearts of the japanese audience with his portrayal as the warm hearted SY in a hundred years inheritance...... He will have a televised press conference, some pictorials with Japan's leading magazine, fan meeting and individual interviews..... way to go LJJ!!! 

jmtg.jpg

jmtg1.jpg

@suchadiva42

That's why I really like him - HE HAS FOUND A CAUSE BIGGER THAN HIMSELF!! Not just an actor or part of the kpop world ..... but shares his time and efforts to help those in need. There are not too many actors who would partake in charitable causes that LJJ is involved in because time is money. Notice that he doesn't jump into another drama right away - he relaxes and enjoys the free time while contributing part of that free time to social responsibility.

@rain719'

I couldn't agree more" I've been watching Korea Dramas for a while now, and like you said, There's not many that do what he does, Just by looking at LJJ he really takes pride in what he does, From being a little shy but outspoken as well.. I feel more should get involved instead of being ME, MYSELF, AND I.. If you know what mean"

Ddaebak!!! Thanks @rain719 for LJJ's pics. He's looking great and has put on weight since AHYI. Glad that he's doing great. Wonder when is his next drama :) hopefully soon in 2014.

Yeah Happy Belated Halloween @rain719 @moodypie @suchadiva42 @raxdc

Lee Jung Jin is really an awesome actor, an incredible man (from what I've read from interviews and volunteer works he's doing). His performance in AHYI is extremely good. I totally became an avid fan of his. I watched AHYI only because of him. Looking forward to watching his other shows. Really enjoyed reading articles and the postings about him here. Thanks everyone....