Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

hiyeee.. everyone.. :)

gosh my feelings toward this guy have been stronger as i watch 9 innings and 2 outs.. wooha!!! he's so hot! love it whenever he looks pissed off with soo ae yet at the back of his mind.. he's falling for her.. he portrays his role well especially during scenes which they have to be childish and immature.. yipee!!

nwei, for his acting in lsh.. id say he looks so decently smart.. a true blooded lawyer..

noknok, i just want to ask what's the title of his movie with kwon sang woo?

^ Just to answer your question, the movie's called Maljuk Street.

And I agree that he has this sense of attraction in 9 end 2 outs..the more you see him, the harder you will fall for him.

I'm now wondering where to get subbed episodes of April Kiss with Su Ae. I saw an MV of April Kiss and indeed it's a sad one..

Guest snoopyvkd

Hi everyone! I've been re-watching the lasts episodes over and over again, so sad it ended. :( I was wondering if anyone knows the brand of the cell phones they use in this drama?Hi everyone! I've been re-watching the lasts episodes over and over again, so sad it ended. :( I was wondering if anyone knows the brand of the cell phones they use in this drama?

Ahhh...he's so handsome :wub:I can't access his English site now..it's down =(

try again pls.I can come in now :lol:Lee Jung Jin Fansite

Hi everyone! I've been re-watching the lasts episodes over and over again, so sad it ended. :( I was wondering if anyone knows the brand of the cell phones they use in this drama?

2002113133101449555_rs.jpg

Any___ something? :P

uh!! I got it :P

Anycall

img_logo.gif

some data Anycall

waaah!! love hyun tae but i love lee jung jin more haha.. wink to nokonok!!

not sure if posted already..

"http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=200710121906118380xo6.jpg

"http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=806513251f24475649ayc7.jpg

"http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=807270816c2f712676acv6.jpg

credits to thaifan

thank you :D

I love this pic..

http://photo11.yupoo.com/20070911/235928_2...65_fwytjqtc.jpg

credits: baidu

---

I miss Hyung Tae..:(

hi ripgal :P

I miss HT too.I still wacth 9End again and again when I have time.

I like capture both of them and wll see more and more detail so warmming touching.......deeply :P

some simply sence it hide profoundly meaning.

I can't describe how I feel.....but I love it all of 9End 2Outs.

and I miss Ht and NH , love Jung Jin acting in this role.

He can play more emotion in his eyes and I think he can play comedy role he's very cute.

Do you think so? 55555

saudifree_3e7bd.jpg

uh! your new siggy so cute I love it. :D

(sorry my english very bad pls understand me) :P

waah!!! noknok.. i so love this scene too.. gosh i was actually hoping for a sequel of this though chances are slim.. and poof another project for lee jung jin.. want a rom com again.. love to see his smile.. in lsh, he looks so serious and lawyerly-like hihi..

the subs of my copy of 9 innings doesn't have good sub.. thanks for that dialogue.. :)

Yea noknok, venice..I'm so obsessed that I'm actually rewatching the drama now. I don't even have to mood to watch other new dramas anymore..

I tried looking for April Kiss but I can't find any English subs for it.. I saw several MVs of the drama on youtube and darn it's sad. I already know the ending, and I don't mind it either..as long as I get to see LJJ and Su Ae. Knowing that they've worked together really makes me dream..hahahah...:wub:

I've rewatched Ep 1.. and I found it more meaningful compared to my first time watching it. It's so true that some dramas do need a 2nd chance to discover its beauty..9 end 2 outs is truly a diamond within the gems. Too bad ppl were to engrossed with Coffee Prince that they didn't discover this beautiful drama back then..

omo!! ripgal, i was surfing d net for more ljj infor and here's what ive got.. mian if repost..

* 9 End 2 Outs (MBC, 2007)

* Love Story in Harvard (SBS, 2004)

* April Kiss (KBS, 2004)

* Escape From Unemployment (SBS, 2003)

* Trio (MBC, 2002)

* Bad Girls (SBS, 2002)

* Lovers (MBC, 2001)

* Woman Who Is More Beautiful Than A Flower / 꽃보다 아름다운 그녀 (MBC, 2000)

* More Than Words Can Say (MBC, 2000)

* She's the One (KBS, 2000)

* The Sandglass (SBS, 1995)

credits: dramawiki.

in april kiss how long is that drama?! he also worked with soo ae?!! wee.. wanna watch it.. are they the leads again?!! :lol:

as for the 9 innings.. it's worth watching again and again.. il never get over their friendship and love story.. haha..

hiyah nokonok!!

Thanx for the info venice..

I actually knew of LJJ in Love Story in Harvard..I might watch it one day..

But I really want to watch April Kiss.. yeah, Su Ae's the female lead in the drama. And I don't want to sound deterrent, but the drama's really sad and I just found out the ending's not to my liking.. aiks..but I so wana watch it just because Su Ae's in it too..hehehe...

April Kiss (drama)

korean_drama_photo_photo29582.jpg

korean_drama_photo_photo29584.jpg

korean_drama_photo_photo29585.jpg

korean_drama_photo_photo29586.jpg

I cloudn't find sub eng of April Kiss.

and this drama so sad in the end.

the story make me disappoint. :(

why Jeong-woo (Jung Jin) lost memory of his first love with Chae-won (Su Ae)?

and I don't like Jin-ah she make Jeong-woo change his love.......

why why ???? I don't understand may be I saw it with korean language.

actor_01.jpg Song Chae-won (Su-ae)

actor_02.jpg Kang Jae-sup (Cho Han-sun)

actor_03.jpg Han Jeong-woo (Lee Jeong-jin)

actor_04.jpg Jang Jin-ah (So Yi-hyun)

link : data

ripgal, i highly recommend lsh.. it's a good series.. though he's the third wheel there id say he was great there..

lee jung jin as alex hong

lsihpalex1ol4.jpglsihpalex2td7.jpg

credit as labeled and to istatowin

omo!!! noknok, i can sense that its gonna be a tearjerking drama.. waah!! i love sad ending sometimes.. hihi.. i feel the pain!! :) no sub?! that's bad.. wanna watch it badly..