Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Added first stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean movie "Showdown"

photo707520.jpg

Added first stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean movie "Showdown" (2016)

Directed by Sin Dong-yeop

With Lee Joo-seung, Oh Ji-ho, Lee Jeong-jin, Sin Jeong-geun, Son Eun-seo,...

Synopsis
Poong-ho is a real fighter and second-in-command gangster as well as a job seeker and a household nuisance at home. He has a brother named Kang-ho who is known as a 'die-hard detective'. 
One day, a murder case occurs and Kang-ho is in charge of it. A suspect named Jae-hee gets in contact with Kang-ho and the two get into a real fight. However, Kang-ho is no match for Jae-hee and falls into a coma. 
Poong-ho wants to take revenge on Jae-hee who put his one and only brother in a coma but he knows he is not even an inch of what Jae-hee is when it comes to fighting. Poong-ho is even put on a restraining order for obsessively cornering Jae-hee as the suspect. 
Grinding his teeth, Poong-ho learns how to fight from Old Man Hwang to take revenge on Jae-hee. Then to draw Jae-hee's attention, he shows himself off to various online shows, SNS and media. He uses the same way that Jae-hee used to start a fight with Kang-ho to challenge him to a fight. Will Poong-ho succeed in taking revenge?

Release date in Korea : 2016

Spoiler

photo707519.jpg

photo707518.jpg

photo707517.jpg

source

• Like 1

On 4/8/2016 at 0:33 PM, adikkeluangman said:

Lee Jung Jin new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Trick"
http://www.hancinema.net/photos-added-new-stills-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie-trick-93201.html 

Hi adikkeluangman, thanks for sharing this stills. Gosh, I almost forgot this movie of his. I don't remember anymore the plot of this film. I wonder why I haven’t heard anything about this movie.  But, I miss him in dramas again. Well, whatever.....& once he's on the screen, I’m happy.  I hope he comes back to dramaland soon. Looking forward to this movie…. GO LJJ! :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2016 at 1:35 PM, adikkeluangman said:

Added character posters for the upcoming Korean movie "Trick"

Lee Jung Jin

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-added-character-posters-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie-trick-93819.html 

Hi adikkeluangman, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that there's something to look forward to soon for LJJ. Can't wait for June. Please come too soon. And looking forward to see him  to some upcoming promotional activities about this upcoming movie. :P

Guest adikkeluangman

[INFO] Nichkhun & Lee Jungjin's Hawaii trip pictorial, 'Journey, Map that embraces the Wind' coming out!

CgpVMbUWkAEhGWo.jpg
via 2pmalways

This and those movies like few last projects that he did before left JYPE. I wonder which company he in now.

-----
More updates on NK-LJJ picture book.

On 4/28/2016 at 9:16 PM, adikkeluangman said:

[INFO] Nichkhun & Lee Jungjin's Hawaii trip pictorial, 'Journey, Map that embraces the Wind' coming out!
via 2pmalways

This and those movies like few last projects that he did before left JYPE. I wonder which company he in now.

-----
More updates on NK-LJJ picture book.

Hi adikkeluangman, thanks for sharing this picture. I heard that LJJ often spent his free time golfing with Nichkhun. I wonder if he's still a free agent or already found a new agency.  I noticed that he's quite active off-screen. He is extremely dedicated to photography and pro-golfing. As far as I remember he won an award last year, right? It was a documentary he filmed in Kenya for several months and he has also attended many golfing competitions.   I hope he could look for a new management that can support him more in the aspects of directing and the documentary that he's interested into.  :P

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi adikkeluangman, thanks for sharing this picture. I heard that LJJ often spent his free time golfing with Nichkhun. I wonder if he's still a free agent or already found a new agency.  I noticed that he's quite active off-screen. He is extremely dedicated to photography and pro-golfing. As far as I remember he won an award last year, right? It was a documentary he filmed in Kenya for several months and he has also attended many golfing competitions.   I hope he could look for a new management that can support him more in the aspects of directing and the documentary that he's interested into.  :P

well ljj has his own company now.  forgot the name of it but he is the boss now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi tanio, thanks for sharing this info - Well, good for LJJ, happy for him. :P

your welcome i swear ljj gets better looking i am like do you know his secrets wilnette does he drink water eat veggies what is it as this man is incredibly handsome and has a deep sexy voice. he killed it on SNL and i wish i had the whole entire episode, cant take a bad pic of this man even in casual wear.  I know its time for him to come on the scene though, no more of that background crap he is a star and deserves all the accolades and respect of one.

13 minutes ago, tanio12 said:

your welcome i swear ljj gets better looking i am like do you know his secrets wilnette does he drink water eat veggies what is it as this man is incredibly handsome and has a deep sexy voice. he killed it on SNL and i wish i had the whole entire episode, cant take a bad pic of this man even in casual wear.  I know its time for him to come on the scene though, no more of that background crap he is a star and deserves all the accolades and respect of one.

tanio, science proves that eating vegetables makes you more attractive aside from making you look healthierThey found that people who eat more fruits and vegetables have more yellow pigment in their skin and this pigment is considered healthy and attractive. They say : You are what you eat..... That's why, eat your veggies — they keep you looking good. :P

Guest adikkeluangman

[Book] 'Journey, Map that embraces the Wind' Travel Essay (NK). Check out ILoveKart lottery!

Chy7FWrWsAAo6Ia.jpgChy7FzmWkAAwSud.jpg

Spoiler

Chy7GPxXAAAahRq.jpg

More info HERE.

On 5/12/2016 at 4:56 PM, adikkeluangman said:

New Lee Jeong-jin still for the upcoming Korean movie "Trick"

http://www.hancinema.net/photo-added-new-lee-jeong-jin-still-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie-trick-94427.html 

-----
[Pic] 'Journey, Map that embraces the Wind' Travel Essay designed by macygraph  

----
Buy the photo book through that link.

Hi adikkeluangman, thanks for sharing this. Can't wait to see more from this upcoming movie. This must be a quality production. :P Also, thanks for sharing the link for the photo book. NICE.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Pic] Nichkhun & Lee Jungjin in Hawaii (151110-15 trip) from redmoon0074's ig 

• 2 weeks later...