Wan Yan Luo Rong as Zhu Wenxuan
Zhuang Da Fei as Luo Huai
Dai Xiang Yu as Zhu Li
Yang Ye Ming as Dai Fu
Ma Xin Mo as Linda
Xu Hao as Luo Kaixiao
Liu Zhi Wei as Tao Zi

Synopsis:

Zhu Xuanwen is a man who possess high equal, good looks and many properties. However, after a car accident, he gets a delusional order and thinks that he is a prince. From then on, he neglected his work responsibilities and focused on becoming a prince. Luo Huai is a psychiatrist, and took up the responsibility of curing Zhu Wenxuan because of due to her need for money. However, she did not expect that her peaceful days are going to come to a stop. As the two spend time together, they began to fall in love.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Love Script 她和他的恋爱剧本 Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 2 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Script 她和他的恋爱剧本
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Script 她和他的恋爱剧本

@Table122000 so far only one episode has been subbed by a fan I believe. But you are right, it's really fun to watch and unlike the usual fare that we get. I have watched all 8 episodes and I really like them so far. [caveat - I don't know if a psychologist watching this would be really critical about the method used to treat the patient, but for someone who's not from that field, I can watch each episode unfold in ignorant bliss. This thought occured to me because I have reached Episode 8, and besides a few interventions she has introduced, the story just shows her doing lots of journaling of changes in his behaviour, and focuses quite a fair bit on the romance. LOL] 

So far, the show gives me the impression that they are reincarnations of their past lifes and for some reason, in this life, they recall past incidences. But of course it could be a red herring! I think the FL is really cute (she was from Eternal Love of Dream in a support role) and the second ML (who as an uncle doesn't look that much older than the ML, though in real life is possible, was from the same drama (as one of the demon lords)...so it's quite thrilling to watch them both acting in this drama (and a little uncanny as he isn't casted as a villain, on the contrary, his character is really nice).

I should have waited till next week so I don't have to wait for more episodes. In case anyone's curious, the releases for VIP will take place as follows (meaning we should be able to see it online somewhere):
Dec 27: 9-10

Dec 28: 11-12
Dec 29: 13-18
Jan 5: 19-22

Jan 12: 23-24 (bummer, one whole week for the last episode)

@sugarplum892 thanks awfully for the stillshots! 

Spoiler

and in all honesty, by E6 or 7, there are hints that have led me to suspect the ML is faking his illness. Possibly as a ploy to uncover who caused his accident and is aiming to overthrow him from the company; someone tinkered with his car.

Thanks for the info about the fansubbing, @SC2019 Good to know that the drama is interesting and fun so far. Yes, I think the psychological/medical aspects of the drama are  not based in reality or actual treatments. I'm sure if I was a mental health professional I would not be able to watch this drama at all.  I was able to watch a bit of the first episode, but I had to stop because the English translations were too confusing for me. I really appreciate all of the fansubbers, I really do, but often the translations are just really confusing for me. I will wait until more episodes are out and maybe try again. I really hate it when MGTV doesn't sub their dramas. I'll keep requesting the drama at Viki, too. It's a longshot but maybe they will pick it up. They have gotten 2 MGTV dramas after they finished airing recently. 

E11-12 reveals....

Spoiler

that our ML was really faking his identity disorder to see who the culprit of his accident was. :P

And the storeroom with all the hidden treasures contains an entrance to another room which is his office, just like in period dramas. For the audience, we get some sweetness with the ML and FL reconciling and enjoying their time together. The ML is somewhat indecisive, deciding to stop faking it for the sake of the FL (she asked him to promise her as part of the treatment plan) but makes a u-turn in his decision towards the end of E12, after he realises that whoever it is that is after his CEO position will not back down from their plans.

AND I really like how our FL is smart and is able to put things together. She is beginning to work it out that he is faking it and is testing him to see if her suspicions hold water! 

I am getting used to seeing the 2nd ML as a really nice, considerate and caring person [I hope it doesn't turn out otherwise]. I find the actor is really able to use his eyes to demonstrate his affections and concern for our FL - it's probably the experience he has gained from his career, unlike the younger actors who sometimes lack that aspect. Whenever he looks and talks to her, I truly get that he is fond of her, and a bit more than that. But I wonder why he is holding back (prolly because he doesn't want to fight with his nephew over the girl) and I sympathise with his character... having to give up his love for music at his father's insistence and now having to give up the girl for his nephew. I wish that he will find his own happiness by the end of this drama!

E13-18 in brief....

Spoiler

From E13-16, the drama reveals the person who engineered the car accident - it is Mei Chang Ting. I believe he is a shareholder/director and someone who has worked long in the firm. For his long service, he believes that it's his turn to reap some benefits and wrest power from Zhu Xuan Wen (our ML) who he believes is incapacitated. In between, we see the Uncle-Nephew team up (Zhu Li and Zhu Xuan Wen) to turn tables on the baddies. Prior to this, there were hints that Zhu Li suspected his nephew was putting up a show...but now the show informs us that this is indeed true. 

Somewhere before the following paragraph happens is a scene where Xuan Wen overhears Kai Huai talking to her bestie about leaving him (but what he didn't hear was the sentence before that, 'what if Xuan Wen recovers and forgets about you, what will you do?'). So, he assumes that she will leave him sometime in the future. He gets nervous and asks his PA to plan a wedding. It's a knee-go-weak-moment as he brings her to a room that is bedecked in ancient wedding decorations, complete with the wedding garment and a nuptial agreement. She hesitates for a moment when he asks her to marry him but agrees just when starts to doubt himself. Because she's always been teased about her bad handwriting, she asks him to hold her hand and sign off her name together with him. [I liked that scene, it was really like a tale straight out of a story book....and I think many a girl would have readily agreed to a wedding proposal amidst such a setting.]

E16 (mid-point) to E18 is I suppose the conflict that every story has to resolve. The baddies were taken down without much of a struggle....so I suspect the struggle in this show is the fight between Luo Kai Huai (our FL) and Xuan Wen. She walks in on the board meeting where Xuan Wen reveals that he had been faking his illness to discover who was after his seat. Naturally, she storms out and gets upset with him. In her anger, despite Xuan Wen trying (but doing a bad job of it) to explain things to her, she walks out of the office building (it has to rain of course) and is struck down by a motorcycle or electric bicycle (thankfully unlike K-dramas, it's not the darn truck). Although it's not a motor vehicle, the impact causes her to land on the road and fall unconscious. When she wakes up in the hospital, viewers are informed that she has been unconscious for some time. Her father takes her on a vacation somewhere and Zhu Li shows up (I am wondering how he knows her whereabouts whereas Xuan Wen is left clueless). Turns out, Zhu Li ran after her when he saw her leaving the building, saw the accident, called the ambulance and stayed by her side in the hospital (soaked through the skin)...as narrated by Kai Huai's father to her. [Xuan Wen was pulled by his assistant to take care of business and by the time he ran after her, he lost sight of her.] She was at first a little upset to see him (Zhu Li) believing that he too had lied to her (in the fake show that Xuan Wen had put up) but was very grateful for his help. So I think the person who informed Zhu Li was Kai Huai's father who is a strong-Zhu-Li-supporter.

[Frankly, in this show, she appears clueless that Zhu Li is interested in her, despite her father pointing it out to her. OR she knows but chooses not to address the matter with him. I think it's going to be a heart-breaking moment for Zhu Li who seems to be harbouring his intentions.] During her recuperation period, Zhu Li takes extremely good care of her, and she encounters a black out (electric supply) and is visited by a panic attack, and guess who comes to save her? Zhu Li of course.

Xuan Wen is being kept in the dark by her friends and family as they believe that he intentionally lied to her. To be fair, he had his reasons. I think she is taking it a bit too personally (and of course I wasn't the one being lied to and am commenting this from a rational, emotionally detached, third-party observer's POV) but of course there has to be some conflict in this drama. Xuan Wen eventually hears from her father that she met with an accident after running out from the building, and he is besotted with grief. The poor guy nearly loses it, considering no one tells him anything but eventually his persistence pays off and Kai Huai's brother eventually reveals that she is ok and resting somewhere - he gives him a rough location and tells Xuan Wen to look for her himself. He succeeds in finding her and realises his uncle has been taking care of her. The uncle, Zhu Li, apologises, and explains that it's for her benefit and mental health that he hasn't told Xuan Wen about her whereabouts. He informs Xuan Wen that she had a breakdown once, her brain had a concussion/contusion (sorry limited mandarin vocab) and frankly to give her time to recover, it'd be best to spend time away from him.

By the time we see the ending of E18 (grumbles.... one more week to wait till E19-22, and then another week for the last 2 episodes), he has somewhat appeased her anger (I can tell from an emotionally detached third-party that Xuan Wen is sincere, apologetic and trully loves Kai Huai but she appears to have some hung ups/principles and refuses to reconcile with him) and she has agreed to forgive him but does not agree to start all over with him again. But Xuan Wen isn't a CEO for nothing and he gathers all his female employees in one room and quizzes them about how to make up after a fight (they ask him how this is related to their line of jewellery products - and he cooks up a story about how their jewellery should be there through a relationship's thick and thin...geez his ability to BS is quite commendable).

It's quite funny to watch them educating him about the different levels/types of fight; mild, moderate and serious and what a guy has to do to make amends for each level. E18 ends with him trying to win her over at a bookshop where she is buying things for children. I believe she is trying to find a way to offer pro bono treatment (CSR) for children who need it but can't afford it. Obviously she needs a financial sponsor, as their workplace is for-profit (guess which company is going to do that, ahem) but in the meantime I think she's going to visit some underprivileged children to understand what their (psychological) treatment needs are [this came about because a cleaning lady working in their office had been offered money to switch harmful medication for Xuan Wen as her son needed treatment but she could not afford it. And she got found out when the medicine caused Linda, Kai Huai's colleague, who accidently drank chicken soup laced with the medication, to collaspe.]

We are left hanging there... sigh... so hang-in there till next week!

Alright... now that I've given this show some thought, the show's objective is not to showcase the profesionalism and life of a psychologist. IF it did, it would certainly fail in those quarters. Too much emphasis on the romance and too little actual depth on the profession itself.

In terms of casting, the actress portraying Kai Huai is too young-looking to make it believable that she got the job to treat a high profile patient such as Xuan Wen. In my corporate career, my younger colleagues were upset that they were judged by their age and not their capabilities. But eventually after a few years of working, they had to swallow the bitter pill that Clients tend to judge capabilities by age, especially for professions like consulting and I would say even psychology or medicine. This is because those who have paid the price for attending the school of hard knocks learn from mistakes and exposure that only time can give. This doesn't apply to all jobs though - there are certainly professions where age may not be a barrier, like technology-driven jobs where you can be brilliant despite your age. So I would say as a romance-fantasy genre, I am ok with the actress in her role but if I apply a little logic to it, I can't swallow the responsibility she has been given in this drama.

I would still say the saving grace in this show is the actor playing Zhu Li and the character he is playing has so much more depth as compared with the ML's; there is no doubt his age and years in this industry have given in an edge in portraying this role. The second couple (Dai Fu and Linda) are cute and I am rooting for them both; I can't wait for Dai Fu to overcome his inability to say the 3 words that Linda wants to hear from him and I want to know why he can't say it. As for the third couple (Kai Huai's bestie and her brother) - I think the brother's character has more going for him but not so much for the girl - something about her character doesn't appeal to me, somehow.

All in all, I would say, if you want something light hearted and don't want to crack your head too hard while watching it, then do watch this show!

@cheekychipmunk_stv thanks for the update on their age. No wonder I felt the FL was young-looking, she's only 19! Wow, lucky girl for getting a lead role despite her youthfulness. 

17 hours ago, SC2019 said:

E13-18 in brief....

Hide contents

From E13-16, the drama reveals the person who engineered the car accident - it is Mei Chang Ting. I believe he is a shareholder/director and someone who has worked long in the firm. For his long service, he believes that it's his turn to reap some benefits and wrest power from Zhu Xuan Wen (our ML) who he believes is incapacitated. In between, we see the Uncle-Nephew team up (Zhu Li and Zhu Xuan Wen) to turn tables on the baddies. Prior to this, there were hints that Zhu Li suspected his nephew was putting up a show...but now the show informs us that this is indeed true. 

Somewhere before the following paragraph happens is a scene where Xuan Wen overhears Kai Huai talking to her bestie about leaving him (but what he didn't hear was the sentence before that, 'what if Xuan Wen recovers and forgets about you, what will you do?'). So, he assumes that she will leave him sometime in the future. He gets nervous and asks his PA to plan a wedding. It's a knee-go-weak-moment as he brings her to a room that is bedecked in ancient wedding decorations, complete with the wedding garment and a nuptial agreement. She hesitates for a moment when he asks her to marry him but agrees just when starts to doubt himself. Because she's always been teased about her bad handwriting, she asks him to hold her hand and sign off her name together with him. [I liked that scene, it was really like a tale straight out of a story book....and I think many a girl would have readily agreed to a wedding proposal amidst such a setting.]

E16 (mid-point) to E18 is I suppose the conflict that every story has to resolve. The baddies were taken down without much of a struggle....so I suspect the struggle in this show is the fight between Luo Kai Huai (our FL) and Xuan Wen. She walks in on the board meeting where Xuan Wen reveals that he had been faking his illness to discover who was after his seat. Naturally, she storms out and gets upset with him. In her anger, despite Xuan Wen trying (but doing a bad job of it) to explain things to her, she walks out of the office building (it has to rain of course) and is struck down by a motorcycle or electric bicycle (thankfully unlike K-dramas, it's not the darn truck). Although it's not a motor vehicle, the impact causes her to land on the road and fall unconscious. When she wakes up in the hospital, viewers are informed that she has been unconscious for some time. Her father takes her on a vacation somewhere and Zhu Li shows up (I am wondering how he knows her whereabouts whereas Xuan Wen is left clueless). Turns out, Zhu Li ran after her when he saw her leaving the building, saw the accident, called the ambulance and stayed by her side in the hospital (soaked through the skin)...as narrated by Kai Huai's father to her. [Xuan Wen was pulled by his assistant to take care of business and by the time he ran after her, he lost sight of her.] She was at first a little upset to see him (Zhu Li) believing that he too had lied to her (in the fake show that Xuan Wen had put up) but was very grateful for his help. So I think the person who informed Zhu Li was Kai Huai's father who is a strong-Zhu-Li-supporter.

[Frankly, in this show, she appears clueless that Zhu Li is interested in her, despite her father pointing it out to her. OR she knows but chooses not to address the matter with him. I think it's going to be a heart-breaking moment for Zhu Li who seems to be harbouring his intentions.] During her recuperation period, Zhu Li takes extremely good care of her, and she encounters a black out (electric supply) and is visited by a panic attack, and guess who comes to save her? Zhu Li of course.

Xuan Wen is being kept in the dark by her friends and family as they believe that he intentionally lied to her. To be fair, he had his reasons. I think she is taking it a bit too personally (and of course I wasn't the one being lied to and am commenting this from a rational, emotionally detached, third-party observer's POV) but of course there has to be some conflict in this drama. Xuan Wen eventually hears from her father that she met with an accident after running out from the building, and he is besotted with grief. The poor guy nearly loses it, considering no one tells him anything but eventually his persistence pays off and Kai Huai's brother eventually reveals that she is ok and resting somewhere - he gives him a rough location and tells Xuan Wen to look for her himself. He succeeds in finding her and realises his uncle has been taking care of her. The uncle, Zhu Li, apologises, and explains that it's for her benefit and mental health that he hasn't told Xuan Wen about her whereabouts. He informs Xuan Wen that she had a breakdown once, her brain had a concussion/contusion (sorry limited mandarin vocab) and frankly to give her time to recover, it'd be best to spend time away from him.

By the time we see the ending of E18 (grumbles.... one more week to wait till E19-22, and then another week for the last 2 episodes), he has somewhat appeased her anger (I can tell from an emotionally detached third-party that Xuan Wen is sincere, apologetic and trully loves Kai Huai but she appears to have some hung ups/principles and refuses to reconcile with him) and she has agreed to forgive him but does not agree to start all over with him again. But Xuan Wen isn't a CEO for nothing and he gathers all his female employees in one room and quizzes them about how to make up after a fight (they ask him how this is related to their line of jewellery products - and he cooks up a story about how their jewellery should be there through a relationship's thick and thin...geez his ability to BS is quite commendable).

It's quite funny to watch them educating him about the different levels/types of fight; mild, moderate and serious and what a guy has to do to make amends for each level. E18 ends with him trying to win her over at a bookshop where she is buying things for children. I believe she is trying to find a way to offer pro bono treatment (CSR) for children who need it but can't afford it. Obviously she needs a financial sponsor, as their workplace is for-profit (guess which company is going to do that, ahem) but in the meantime I think she's going to visit some underprivileged children to understand what their (psychological) treatment needs are [this came about because a cleaning lady working in their office had been offered money to switch harmful medication for Xuan Wen as her son needed treatment but she could not afford it. And she got found out when the medicine caused Linda, Kai Huai's colleague, who accidently drank chicken soup laced with the medication, to collaspe.]

We are left hanging there... sigh... so hang-in there till next week!

Alright... now that I've given this show some thought, the show's objective is not to showcase the profesionalism and life of a psychologist. IF it did, it would certainly fail in those quarters. Too much emphasis on the romance and too little actual depth on the profession itself.

In terms of casting, the actress portraying Kai Huai is too young-looking to make it believable that she got the job to treat a high profile patient such as Xuan Wen. In my corporate career, my younger colleagues were upset that they were judged by their age and not their capabilities. But eventually after a few years of working, they had to swallow the bitter pill that Clients tend to judge capabilities by age, especially for professions like consulting and I would say even psychology or medicine. This is because those who have paid the price for attending the school of hard knocks learn from mistakes and exposure that only time can give. This doesn't apply to all jobs though - there are certainly professions where age may not be a barrier, like technology-driven jobs where you can be brilliant despite your age. So I would say as a romance-fantasy genre, I am ok with the actress in her role but if I apply a little logic to it, I can't swallow the responsibility she has been given in this drama.

I would still say the saving grace in this show is the actor playing Zhu Li and the character he is playing has so much more depth as compared with the ML's; there is no doubt his age and years in this industry have given in an edge in portraying this role. The second couple (Dai Fu and Linda) are cute and I am rooting for them both; I can't wait for Dai Fu to overcome his inability to say the 3 words that Linda wants to hear from him and I want to know why he can't say it. As for the third couple (Kai Huai's bestie and her brother) - I think the brother's character has more going for him but not so much for the girl - something about her character doesn't appeal to me, somehow.

All in all, I would say, if you want something light hearted and don't want to crack your head too hard while watching it, then do watch this show!

Just to let everyone know that the actor playing Kai Huai's brother is actually older than FL and ML. He is 26 years old.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020/2021] Love Script 她和他的恋爱剧本

E19-22 my thoughts

Spoiler

So after all the effort that Xuan Wen has put in, he's managed to get Kai Huai to realise that he really loves her. And during an online meeting with some of his colleagues, including Zhu Li, a somewhat dazed Kai Huai agrees to be his girlfriend only to realise to her embarrassment that she was in plain view of others (to Zhu Li's consternation, as the night before he was about to confess his love for her but was unable to do so as Xuan Wen had spirited her away from an event). I find her confession rather unbelievable, for one, she can hear the voices from the online meeting and he told her beforehand that he was having a meeting, AND yet she confesses to him in front of the computer - come on...she's not a deer frozen in headlights.

And the drama reveals to us the cause of her childhood trauma that causes her to freeze in front of sharp objects - turns out to be Xuan Wen's feet being trapped/caught in a hunter's bamboo trap in the woods (with bamboo spikes poking out from the ground). They met in a holiday resort and ended up playing in the woods. He was mighty brave about it but he needed her help to pry his leg free from the spikes. Seeing all the blood and being caught in that situation has caused her a childhood trauma that is triggered by sharp objects.

Last but not least, our scriptwriter has run out of antagonists, and has turned Zhu Li into a jealous-evil-doer who collaborates with a jewellery competitor, leaks internal secrets to them and causes a situation that makes Xuan Wen look bad in front of his board of directors and/or senior management team. Let's just say fate causes Kai Huai to travel to the woods and holiday destination where she experienced the trauma (to find out what are her suppressed childhood memories) and Zhu Li takes this situation to call for a meeting for Xuan Wen to address the company crisis. If Xuan Wen chooses to go to the girl, he will not turn up at the company meeting (demonstrating that he cares more about a woman, than the company, and prolly being unfit to continue in his CEO position). If he chooses the board meeting, then it will imply that he does not place the girl as being important (I wonder if Kai Huai would really have felt that way as I believe she is more matured than that).

So, the scriptwriter has decided to turn a seemingly good guy into a petty, self-serving villain after having portrayed him in such a good light all this while (although the girl choosing Xuan Wen was the last straw that broke the camel's back, it seems that he had been taunted for not being chosen to be the CEO by his own father and for being made to promise to take care of Xuan Wen and the biz, thus giving up his dream of being a pianist).

Ok, two episodes left and it's left to be seen whether Zhu Li is putting up a show and secretly collaborating with the nephew or he has really gone 'rogue'.

E23-24 finale

Spoiler

When I watch dramas, I normally go along for the ride and try to overlook the shortcomings.... but this time around I found E23 a little too focused on our ML and FL, recovering in a cave from the rain and the subsequent scenes. The reason I say that towards the end of E22, the drama presented a crisis of sorts, both for the ML's personal and work life. But in E23, it's as if the direction of the drama really chose the woman over work and emphasised his lack of attention towards his work responsibilities (he's the CEO, not a salary-man). An extraordinary amount of time was spent (first) in the cave, then in the forest (re-enacting the injury due to the bamboo stakes in an attempt to help the FL to overcome her psychological trauma), and finally in his house (where she revealed how sad she was about the ending for the 'fake memories' she had of ancient times). By that time, I was thinking out loud - 'come on, when is he going back to work and resolve the crisis???' [this is what happens when you have spent a significant amount of time at work trying to get things done:w00t:]

In short, the ML succeeded in helping the FL overcome her fear of sharps (through the re-enactment of his childhood accident) and had revealed to her that the memories she had of ancient times has really been 'planted' or become 'fake memories' as those were the manhwa characters the ML/his mother had illustrated in a book. And when they were children, he had shown her the book and explained the story to her. Somehow, they must have been planted in her memories and plagued her for more than a decade. 

So after they leave the holiday retreat area and return to his house, she wakes up from a night's rest and tells the ML forlornly that the ending was too sad (the fake memories aka manhwa story). So the ML draws up a continuation where the female character is saved in the nick of time, despite her grievious injury and finally they have a wedding - alls well ends well. The ML presents this continuation to our FL and puts a smile on her face. He explains that his mother may have died prematurely of an accident and didn't have the time to complete the manhwa but she certainly would not have wanted an unhappy ending.

As for E24, I find it a bit unsettling that the ML doesn't realise/ chooses to ignore that his uncle was in pursuit of his girlfriend. Ok, so how was the crisis resolved? Despite giving audiences the impression that Zhu Li had turned rogue, it seems that it was a bait to get their competitor to reach a point where he had no choice but to collaborate with Xuan Wen (ML)'s company, Li-Ke in penetrating the international market. The competitor's MD (Xie Zong) had tried to publicise that Li-Ke had stolen/copied his company's designs BUT Xuan Wen had prove that he patented/registered his designs and quietly cornered Xie Zong, who had no choice but to agree to a partnership with Li-Ke.

Alls well ends well - at a jewellery fashion show, both companies announce their collaboration to bring Chinese design to the international market. AND Xuan Wen takes this occasion to ask Kai Huai to marry him (prior to that, he has asked her father for permission and the father admits to not being his ardent supporter but says he can see how much his daughter loves him). She agrees of course and Zhu Li walks out in disappointment. Anyway, the last part shows Kai Huai and Xuan Wen trying on wedding gowns and Kai Huai confessing that she has an opportunity to get a 1-year attachment abroad. He supports her and she goes with his blessings. One year later, on the day he is to return, he plans a surprise for her, planning to whisk her off to the wedding registration office/ a surprise party with friends (I think) while making her think that he is too busy to pick up her at the airport. Instead, the prank backfires and he gets a message on his phone that she intends to stay one more year. Disheartened, he tells his two honchos to cancel all plans. To his surprise he hears a voice, Kai Huai has beaten him to it and shows up at his office, asking him if he really plans to cancel the registration/surprise party.

As for Kai Huai's brother and the girl, the father finds out and tells the son to bring her home for dinner. The girlfriend is somewhat like his 'god-daughter' and he teases his son for being not good enough for her but secretly I think he is cool with it.

And for Dai Fu and Linda, her younger brother catches them making out, and he beats Dai Fu up, insisting that if she wants to date him seriously, she should bring him home to meet the parents. The father is mistakenly informed by the son that Dai Fu is Linda's assistant, thus doubting his earning capacity and ability to cater to his daughter's financial well-being. After a long conversation/misunderstanding, the daughter reveals that he is the PA to the Li-Ke Group MD/CEO, leaving the father a little embarrassed and obtains his blessings.

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020/2021] Love Script 她和他的恋爱剧本

Archived