Songs With Similar Melodies

HUAY

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my caucasion friend was over my house and she turned on se7en's lalala cuz she thot he was an american singer (u kno cuz of the english name...) anyways.. she thought it was the song Dilemma by kelly rowland and nelly.. like seriously she was singing along with it until the intro came up and she was like WTF IS THIS?!?!

DILEMMA YOUTUBE

LALALA YOUTUBE

lol i mean u can sing the chorus of dilemma to the beginning of lalala.. i guesss...

CHJH - My Everything

[from the top of my mind] - some song by Maria Haukaas [sp?]

It's Maria Haukaas Storeng's My Everything. SM credited whoever made the song though, so this is ok ^^

Uhm Jung Hwa's Come 2 Me

Justin Timberlake's Sexyback

I love both songs very much, but only when I start listening 'Come 2 Me' through my mp3 player that I realize both songs sound reeeeeeally similar ... especially the 'let's take it to the chorus' parts ...

my caucasion friend was over my house and she turned on se7en's lalala cuz she thot he was an american singer (u kno cuz of the english name...) anyways.. she thought it was the song Dilemma by kelly rowland and nelly.. like seriously she was singing along with it until the intro came up and she was like WTF IS THIS?!?!

DILEMMA YOUTUBE

LALALA YOUTUBE

lol i mean u can sing the chorus of dilemma to the beginning of lalala.. i guesss...

Lol they dun sound alike at all

the song I put sounds like it though, but Faith's song was out first

Boa - Lady Galaxy

BEP - My Humps

It specially simillar in the near chorus

if you guys already dont know these, take a look!!

Shinhwa - Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Wkt2rRoog

Mandy Moore - In My Pocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36hAH7HKJtU

the intros are exactly the same, just a different key

I totally noticed these too!!!

And I always confuse the intros for 윤하's Yubikiri and 자전거 탄 풍경's 너에게 난 나에게 넌...

Also S Club 8's This Is How We Party is reaaaaally similar to 보아's Tragic.

- Clara

Guest flyaway01

Yoo Young Jin's originality has been lost.

I know he wrote, arranged, and composed 'Rising Sun' and from what I read, he also did 'O'.

He also did H.O.T.'s 'I Yah!' & TVXQ's 'Tri-Angle' which may not have the same melody, but surely the same vibe. And yeah, 'Girls on Top' & 'Scandal' too. But what can you say? They're all hits.

i know you didn't say they had the same melody but for ppl who were curious...

I Yah - Mozart's 25th Symphony

Tri-Angle - Mozart's 40th Symphony

classical music sounds so nice used in modern music :rolleyes:

Archived