Songs With Similar Melodies

HUAY

O_O I hope this is allowed;

Reminder: No file sharing.

Do you guys know any songs that sound similar, or have parts that sound alike?

Like.. you can pretty much sing the lyrics in the tune of one song while you're listening to the other.

(Recently, I started listening to a bunch of Tim (<3) songs since I needed new songs to listen to. And yeah xD. I found one)

EXAMPLE:

Tim's Nah Hohn Jah Mahn/나 혼자만 (Track 6 on his 3rd album) 2:15-2:30 into the song

and Super Junior's So I (O_O Also Track 6 on their 1st album) 2:11-2:29 into the song

LOL THEY TOTALLY SOUND ALIKE T__T. Dont deny ittt. Just kidding.

Anyway. O_O I know there are others, but I cant think of them right now... so gogogo. name them (and be specific with the times if it's only part of a song.)

This isn't to accuse one artist from copy another, its just to.. see O_O or hear xD.

And don't mention remakes (of course they're going to sound the same)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

1tym's 1tym debut song & Ha yoo sun - question.

In certain parts the beat is sorta the same haha I noticed it around a week ago.

Guest pinklegirl007

Birtney Spears - Do Something, sounds similar to Hyolee - Get Ya'

Hyolee- Get Ya, sounds similar to Ceci - Cinderella Magic

Guest Chopstickx

Se7en's "The One" and Ilac's "고집" (Track 10 on his 2nd album). similar beats...and the beginning of 고집 reminds me of Se7en's Wahjoh2 >_>

this isn't really a similarity but it's always bothered me lol. the first couple of piano notes in SG Wannabe's "Saldaga" (Track 6 on vol 2) are really similar to the chorus of FTTS's "Like A Man". it's just those couple of notes though, nothing big lol. Saldaga came out before Like A Man btw, so it's the other way around lol.

and i got curious and got out both songs you mentioned HUAY. they are really similar at that part.

ahah i agree with the britney spears one to hyori's get ya ahahah

that one still makes me laugh, gosh i'm so mean.

but dude when i was listening to get ya i was like hey its do something, but it wasn't! they sound so similar that i acutally got mixed up witht the songs! when it gets to that point that means theres a promblem.

Yes. Girlfriends song 'All In - Feat. Big Turn, Esther ' the chorus part where they rap the melody is

exactly the same as the song 'Too Little... Too Late... - As One Feat. J' on the Friends Vol.1 album

Haha well the Britney Spears & Hyori one don't really count ne.. Since O_o didnt Hyori (or the writer/producer/composer/whomever) get accused/sued/whatever for plagiarizing O_O.

But I just listened to (parts of) the Ceci song and yeah xD. Similar beat and stuff, and then the chorus, definitely.

Se7en's "The One" and Ilac's "고집" (Track 10 on his 2nd album). similar beats...and the beginning of 고집 reminds me of Se7en's Wahjoh2 >_>

this isn't really a similarity but it's always bothered me lol. the first couple of piano notes in SG Wannabe's "Saldaga" (Track 6 on vol 2) are really similar to the chorus of FTTS's "Like A Man". it's just those couple of notes though, nothing big lol. Saldaga came out before Like A Man btw, so it's the other way around lol.

and i got curious and got out both songs you mentioned HUAY. they are really similar at that part.

XD; I never listened to Ilac's 2nd (yet) so ye;... Uhm O_O. I'm listening to 살다가 right now. xD, it still counts to me O_O lol i definitely hear the similarity.

Yes. Girlfriends song 'All In - Feat. Big Turn, Esther ' the chorus part where they rap the melody is

exactly the same as the song 'Too Little... Too Late... - As One Feat. J' on the Friends Vol.1 album

!! I forgot about that one. XD I noticed that when I first listened ot my Girl Friends CD.. I just started singing ("rapping") to it, but iwht English words.. and imlike O_O where did I get those words from?. xD

Theres one that I know about.. but I cant remember what song im thinking of... >|. how annoying xD.

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

um..i think i came across a thread like this before...im not sure which thread it is..but i thought that the part in dbsk's rising sun (when they are bent over and like moving their shoulders to the beat..) it sounded like riahana's pon de replay's intro.. when i first heard it..

also..the english chorus in dbsk's ONE sounds so familiar...but i cant recall the similar song

Guest xingjing

TVXQ - "o" jung.ban.hub

Kangta&Vanness - Scandal

or it just me haha

I heart it too. And it sort of bothers me... hm. But whatever, I'll favor TVXQ over Kangta & Vaness. XD

Sometimes, though, I find similarities in songs by the same artists. It's like the composers have run out of creative juices. Like, DBSK for example. Except I can't think of anything right now.

TVXQ - "o" jung.ban.hub

Kangta&Vanness - Scandal

or it just me haha

now that you said it, it does sound alike. but first time i heard TVXQ - O-Jung ban hub it reminded me of boa - girls on top, only the music at the beginning though. maybe it's just me.

Guest pikapika

now that you said it, it does sound alike. but first time i heard TVXQ - O-Jung ban hub it reminded me of boa - girls on top, only the music at the beginning though. maybe it's just me.

arent they written all by yoo youngjin? and his songs can be similar to one another sometimes

Archived