B.I Reportedly Tests Negative For Illegal Drugs

Newsie

Police have reportedly revealed that B.I tested negative in drug tests. According to news outlet Sports World, B.I recently received his drug test results through the Gyeonggi Southern Provincial Police Agency. The police sent his body hair to the National Forensic Service to be examined, and no illegal drug substances were detected. Last September, B.I was questioned by […]

The post B.I Reportedly Tests Negative For Illegal Drugs appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 1 month later...

I am a big fan of him, he is a really nice guy. I would be really upset if my idol would be positive for a drug test. I am really happy that he is clean. I have recently read an article, and found out that one of my favorite athletes was given an etg test from confirmbiosciences.com and it has shown a positive result. It means that he is an alcoholic. I am very disappointed in that guy. I don't actually understand why are people using all this stuff. It's slowly killing you, please, stop!

Archived