[Official Thread] Leo Luo Yun Xi 罗云熙

Lynne

• 2 months later...
On 8/2/2021 at 8:42 PM, realistic2280a said:

Love him in *Love Is sweet*.... the only drama i saw him in...wish he has another collobration with BaiLu, that would be gold:lol:

Me too... I'm so excited with their upcoming collaboration. Both of them indeed have great acting performances

22 hours ago, maria_m2me said:

Me too... I'm so excited with their upcoming collaboration. Both of them indeed have great acting performances

Indeed, im just shocked at how her fans were against Yunxi... as if her recent dramas had the best guys, i didnt even watched it properly, except Forever and Ever and that was such a major dissapointment!

We can expect more passionate kisses and affection in their drama... hahaaa... 

Bailu sees Yunxi as a good friend hence was extremely comfortable with him during LIS filming. That we can see so obvious even during the fan meeting. And im glad both of them won the award for their acting in LIS - Iqyi's or something. Leo looked amazed while Bailu was just happy, as she had won such award before.. :D

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2021 at 2:42 PM, realistic2280a said:

Love him in *Love Is sweet*.... the only drama i saw him in...wish he has another collobration with BaiLu, that would be gold:lol:

I thought there's upcoming one starring both called 'Til the End of the Moon' ?  Its release date TBC.  I tried watching 'Love is Sweet'; I can't stand modern drama for the reason it's usually humdrum.  I loved him in 'Ashes of Love' and her in 'Overlord'.  Would be good to see both back in costume/historical drama.

18 hours ago, eggy said:

I thought there's upcoming one starring both called 'Til the End of the Moon' ?  Its release date TBC.  I tried watching 'Love is Sweet'; I can't stand modern drama for the reason it's usually humdrum.  I loved him in 'Ashes of Love' and her in 'Overlord'.  Would be good to see both back in costume/historical drama.

I have heard of Ashes of Love.. havent gotten around to watching it.. i guess the long episodes are just not attractive to me... even i heard good reviews of Goodbye My Princess but i dont like unhappy ending .... recently i saw snippets of it on Youtube, ended up watching that and finish it in a hour or so :lol: didnt believe the ML was just only 22 when he did the role :w00t: amazed indeed...

On 12/13/2021 at 9:55 AM, realistic2280a said:

I have heard of Ashes of Love.. havent gotten around to watching it.. i guess the long episodes are just not attractive to me... even i heard good reviews of Goodbye My Princess but i dont like unhappy ending .... recently i saw snippets of it on Youtube, ended up watching that and finish it in a hour or so  didnt believe the ML was just only 22 when he did the role  amazed indeed...

You should watch 'Ashes of Love' !!!  Ngl there are some bits I skip, but they're mainly to do with the second couple which Chinese drama force on us... I wish they'd just concentrate on the main couple/love triangle.  I love the OST, and I just love Run Yu because he's a good guy; somehow his crappy luck and circumstances eventually turn his character hateful.

I'll try and persist with 'Lie to Love'... I think he's also in 'Princess Silver' so will definitely watch that too!

• Blob 1

3 hours ago, eggy said:

You should watch 'Ashes of Love' !!!  Ngl there are some bits I skip, but they're mainly to do with the second couple which Chinese drama force on us... I wish they'd just concentrate on the main couple/love triangle.  I love the OST, and I just love Run Yu because he's a good guy; somehow his crappy luck and circumstances eventually turn his character hateful.

I'll try and persist with 'Lie to Love'... I think he's also in 'Princess Silver' so will definitely watch that too!

Haha. I will eventually, thanks...... another friend also recommended the drama Ashes of Love; she was amazed at  Leo from there on, and when we had a mutual liking for LIS :D

• Like 1