Guest bebeluvv

ahhh another one~

and they look sooo goood!~

i have a feeling im guna like them..wait

not like..but mayb LOVE hahah

i hope they are as talented =)))

ill be waiting .... <3

Guest desertseatingoceans

The band reminds me of SS501. We'll see how they do. They are good looking but none of them appeal to me. I love the guy's purple hair. It's very different. I was wondering about the guys in their video. I definitately want to hear what they have to offer.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

new pics of the guys... ehem:

kihyun.png

kihyun checking himself out. ^^

-060509-18441877644444.jpg

that's hwichan being a cam wh*re with taehwa reading a mag and it looks like lio is the one on the table, waiting for me to devour him. ahe!

wait, it looks like chris reading the mag and the head behind him is taehwa's. or is it the other way around? argh.

265723094.jpg

i'm almost positive this is chris being cute with stuffed toys. but then the eye's looks like hwichan's so i'm not really sure. my comp doesn't read korean charatcers anmd i can't download the pack so i can't know for sure. not sure who he is with though... hm, it looks like lio but why did they put the smiley face then? so maybe it isn't lio. ^^

argh. :P

Guest june1ov3

interestingg.. so they're gonna be the next shinhwa?

lol; for some reason i have high expectations from them..

hopefully they can be successful like shinhwa =)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ericmania, gosh! how could i miss that??? thanks!!! hehe, ki hyun love!!!!

me_rockstarr*, the next legend but not the next shinhwa. no one can be the next anything... i hope i made sense

viruz, hm, lio is more like minwoo. maybe it's ryu.

your_sheroe, just like in shinhwa. 3 rappers. 3 singers. but two of the rappers can sing too. like ki hyun! his perf in the final stage was a song. he was mighty good on it.

EDIT:

i know it's not a picture but it's their event (schedule?) but hey!!! it's got a picture of them on the right which is yummy. hehe

event sched

event sched2

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ lols. it's supposed to be cause it's only a preview fo them :P

and... ah. i feel like i'm spamming this thread already. hope not....

just want you to watch them and see for yourself....

this is kinda weird BUT!!!! ahe... i'm watching lio dance and ah!!! he's too hot and good. ^^

and taehwa sing.. ah! he's singing while playing the piano!!!! and it's english! ah. his english is really good. :P

i'm posting the link again: CLICK ME FOR BATTLE GOODNESS!

i'll post more battle pics when there's something new!

Archived