all the guys are cute.

cant wait for their debut.

Guest pencilcasee.

oh man.. changhyun was so good.

im sad he wasnt picked.

taehwa and chris are my favorite!

all the guys are cute.

cant wait for their debut.

changhyun was picked by dongwan, but decided to pursue his education instead. hwichan was then chosen to complete the group.

Guest otherjinx422

I dont know so many boy band wanna be's that wish to have the popularity that DBSK has gained, like SS501, I just hope these guys can at least sing well. Some of them are kind of wear looking.

DBSK FOREVER :P

Guest koizumi86218

Please Do Not Hotlink and Take Out With Proper Credits

Battle @ Lee Minwoo's M Live Work Concert

20061204091520bq1.jpg

Credits: mydaily + Battle International

Please Do Not Hotlink and Take Out With Proper Credits

Guest TW1NKLE

I dont know so many boy band wanna be's that wish to have the popularity that DBSK has gained, like SS501, I just hope these guys can at least sing well. Some of them are kind of wear looking.

that's kind of unfair to say. i mean, maybe pop is their genre. you can't really do much with a six member boy band, if you know what i mean :sweatingbullets: and it isn't like dbsg was the first pop boy band.

if you change it around, you could say that dbsg wished to have the popularity other previous boy bands gained..ahem..

BATTLE is most likely going to start with a large fanbase. come on, they're shinhwa's trained group. all shinhwa fans are mostly going to love them. and plus, they're getting good reviews from people who saw them perform and it's not like they dont have the looks or talent.

^ amen.

i hate it when people compare new boy bands with DBSG. OKAY, personally, DBSG is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many attention and awards because of the 빠수니들.....teenage girls........i mean, i agree that DBSG has the looks and talents, but there are so many boy bands out there who debuted that HAD to potential to stand out but the WHOLE KOREA POPULATION [mostly young girls] just shut them down by bashing them. it's sad and pathetic. no respect. and hopefully, BATTLE can change this problem.

Guest pencilcasee.

i'm a fan of both battle and dbsk and i found you're comment totally uncalled for. it's fans like you that give dbsk and cassieopia a bad name.

Guest nghister

At least check your spelling or something. It's just embarrassing that you and I have to both fall under the category of DBSK fans. <_<

Is there any more word on the release of their single?! I tried to watch the fancams of their perfs on shows and none of them worked for me. T_T

So I ended up just looking at Kihyun's, Taehwa's, and Lio's pics to make up for it. haha

I'm so impatient for them to debut!!!

Guest TW1NKLE

Is there any more word on the release of their single?! I tried to watch the fancams of their perfs on shows and none of them worked for me. T_T

So I ended up just looking at Kihyun's, Taehwa's, and Lio's pics to make up for it. haha

I'm so impatient for them to debut!!!

i just heard that they are releasing something on the second week of december. i think they're starting to get a little busy now and they're slowly tasting the waters. they just finished filming their mv, they are already adored by a lot of people, rio looked amazing during the performances, and i'm just totally excited for them<3

Guest koizumi86218

i think that's the date that was on yesasia but it wasn't confirmed by good emg or battle themself... so we don't know if it's true or not >.<

as for all the comment's above about otherjinx422's post...

I just want to say... i love you guys...

when i first saw that post, I was about to go crazy but I decided not to say anything and just ignored it. But after seeing everyone's comment (esp. ones from DBSK's fans) it made me feel better and happy ^^

I really think it's true...it's hard for a boy band to start and keep up if there have antis or disrespectful fans from other groups...

I'm a 100% Shinhwa fan but because of Shinhwa and what oppas have said about other groups...I'm also fans of all other Korean artists such as DBSK, SS501, SUJU, etc...

If you think about it...they are all friends and they all want your support.

So be a good and true fan to your favorite artists...good as in support them and true as in don't try and give your fave. artists' fans a bad name by disrespecting other artists~

okay i think i had enough of that convo xP

anyways...can't wait for them to debut~

nghister: you can't watch the fancams? hmmm wonder what the problem is?

Archived