Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

Guest sanarif

Thanks rinrinkoe for sharing all info on KSH & your discussion with gelato regarding HJ ring, songs list & lyrics.

hahaha...... I agree with you, I think I need to be more patient to wait for him to introduce his woman & also to hear good news from them......

Yes, now at least we can hear HJ's voice before & after SH programme, even if it's just for a short while.....at least I can hear of both of their voices now.

Thanks also for the KSH-KHJ Christmas photos. I really like them in all the photos.....they really match each other. I hope our dreams of seeing both of them end up together as real couple will come true.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear all...

MBC official site start to vote for kiss scene.... lets give our vote for our lovely couple

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2011mbc/best/

kissscene-1.png

EDIT

I found an information in dcinside that KSH and KHJ is nominated for best couple award..... :wub: I hope its true. This is the link. hope gelato will translate this information....

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=shining&no=42524&page=1&bbs=

석훈횽현주횽 최우수연기상 베스트커플상후보에 올랐습니다

곧 창열리것 같은데 꼭한표씩 부탁드립니다

Online translation:

Best Open seokhunhyonghyeonjuhyong weather has been nominated for Best Couple Award

I think soon changyeolrigeot Please kkokhanpyossik

Guest sanarif

Thanks rinrinkoe for the news. Wow.....I hope the information is true about them being nominated for best couple award. If its true, I really really hope they will win. Can't wait to see them together again & I am curious how they will react after Twinkle Twinkle ended......hehehe

You're right, hope gelato will help with the translation. Thanks in advance, gelato.

Hi there, here is the nomination list of MBC award. I will just post the main nominations and skip the others not related to our OTP.

2011 MBC Drama Awards nominations:

Top Excellence (Actor): Kim Suk Hoon (Twinkle Twinkle), Cha Seung Won, Lee Seo Jin, Jeong Bo-Seok.

Top Excellence (Actress): Kim Hyun Joo, Gong Hyo-jin, Yum Jung ah (Royal Family), Shin Ae Ra

Best Couple: Kim Suk Hoon- Kim Hyun Joo (Twinkle Twinkle), "Best Love", "Can't Lose", Royal Family, My Princess and Can You Hear my Heart.

Popularity Award (Actor): Kim Suk Hoon, Cha Seung Won, Ji Sung, Kim Jae Won, Song Seung Hun.

Popularity Award (Actress): Kim Hyun Joo, Choi Chi Woo, Kim Tae Hee, Gong Hyo-jin.

Good luck with SH and HJ!God bless you two. Hope they scoop Best couple and top excellence or hopefully Daeseng respectively.

Guest sanarif

Thank you so much gelato for the info. At last we have the official nominees list. Glad to know that both of them are nominated for Top Excellent Award & Popularity Award & not forgetting Best Couple Awards. I wish KSH & KHJ the very best of luck & hope they win in all the categories.

Guest bibidep

Hello All fans of KSH,

Thank you for all the news, translations and the pictures.

I guess KSH will win the popularity award for sure, KHJ has more chance to win the top excellence award. I hope both of them appear in the show and win some of the awards.

Thank you so much Gelato....

wowwww.... KSH and KHJ is one of the best couple nominee....I wish they will win one of the category

but Gelato..... I saw in MBC site, the nominations that you post is on the polling online category too. is they choose the winner from online polling? or from they jury? I am afraid if they give the award from people voting so the actor or actress who has a big fansbase will be the winner.....

anyway.... thanks again and wishing they win excellent actress n actor. Hope for daesang award too..... :wub:

upsss forget....

Here the link voting online for The best couple

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2011mbc/couple/

Voting online for the popular actress and actor

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2011mbc/popular/

Lets give our vote gals.......help them win the award :wub:

but dont forget to register on MBC site first....

Thank you so much Gelato....

wowwww.... KSH and KHJ is one of the best couple nominee....I wish they will win one of the category

but Gelato..... I saw in MBC site, the nominations that you post is on the polling online category too. is they choose the winner from online polling? or from they jury? I am afraid if they give the award from people voting so the actor or actress who has a big fansbase will be the winner.....

anyway.... thanks again and wishing they win excellent actress n actor. Hope for daesang award too..... :wub:

upsss forget....

Here the link voting online for The best couple

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2011mbc/couple/

Voting online for the popular actress and actor

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2011mbc/popular/

Lets give our vote gals.......help them win the award :wub:

but dont forget to register on MBC site first....

Rinrinkoe, I don't know why I can't vote despite that I already registered with MBC. Did you cast your vote OK?

Rinrinkoe, I don't know why I can't vote despite that I already registered with MBC. Did you cast your vote OK?

Yes I can. I already cast my vote but I cant see the voting percentage... I dont understand about MBC online voting system. After cast my vote, MBC said that I already vote for the category and when I try to vote again, MBC said I cant give my vote again and back for tomorrow.... That's why I think I already cast my vote....

btw, I can vote today but yesterday I cant vote. I register to MBC site yesterday and cant vote they kissing scene category but today I can vote for the two category.... still dont understand.... maybe they need to verification my registration. Try again tomorrow gelato

Yes I can. I already cast my vote but I cant see the voting percentage... I dont understand about MBC online voting system. After cast my vote, MBC said that I already vote for the category and when I try to vote again, MBC said I cant give my vote again and back for tomorrow.... That's why I think I already cast my vote....

btw, I can vote today but yesterday I cant vote. I register to MBC site yesterday and cant vote they kissing scene category but today I can vote for the two category.... still dont understand.... maybe they need to verification my registration. Try again tomorrow gelato

Rinrinkoe, could you go to kimhyunjoo.net to find one photo of HJ who attended Kim Ji Ho's movie premier. One photo shows her left hand is wearing a pink hand band, the texture of which is similar to SH's bracelet. Try to see the photo and think whether they are related or not. Thanks.

Rinrinkoe, could you go to kimhyunjoo.net to find one photo of HJ who attended Kim Ji Ho's movie premier. One photo shows her left hand is wearing a pink hand band, the texture of which is similar to SH's bracelet. Try to see the photo and think whether they are related or not. Thanks.

Ok Gelato but its not clear. But, I'll try...

btw, I am curious about her ring. Its a simple black and white ring. Do you think why she wearing the ring? is it a couple accessories? SH wearing black and white bracelet and HJ wearing black and white ring. do you know, HJ ring patterns is the same SH bracelet patterns....

ohhhh onother clue...for almost 3 month SH always wearing black coat and white shirt on SBS Y Program.... the same colors of his bracelet. now, HJ wearing black and white ring....

Ok Gelato but its not clear. But, I'll try...

btw, I am curious about her ring. Its a simple black and white ring. Do you think why she wearing the ring? is it a couple accessories? SH wearing black and white bracelet and HJ wearing black and white ring. do you know, HJ ring patterns is the same SH bracelet patterns....

You can find the pix in KHJ thread. Hahaha at this moment I can't say for sure about the ring. Maybe it's a gift from somebody, hahaha. I have to see whether she will wear it again. Btw, she keeps wearing star earrings these days. Is she trying to echo "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"?

You can find the pix in KHJ thread. Hahaha at this moment I can't say for sure about the ring. Maybe it's a gift from somebody, hahaha. I have to see whether she will wear it again. Btw, she keeps wearing star earrings these days. Is she trying to echo "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"?

about her pink bracelet, I am sure its a hand made bracelet but still not sure if HJ bracelet texture is the same with SH bracelet.I need another pic to judge HJ bracelet texture.

about the ring, I am so sure that the color is black and white and she wearing for two occasion. and I hope my instinct about it is right. I guess the ring is a gift from someone special with a purpose maybe a couple or proposal coz after saw HJ wearing the ring today, I am 100 persen sure that the ring is not a hand made ring. sorry, I cant explain in english more about the ring. give me one more day so I will explain to you all why I have that idea about her ring..... but sure its not a hand made ring

yes, she wearing star earring recently...maybe you ara right. she trying to echo "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" hehehehe hey, she wearing a shirt with star for SBS Strong Heart.... looks how bright her face these days.... she really in happy mood. cant wait to see them in MBC year-end award

ohhhh I am happy HJ wearing a blue shirt when attended Kim Ji Ho movie...heheheheee maybe in her wardrobe there are many blue dress now hahahahahaha

EDIT

gelato..... do you notice recently HJ likes wearing black and white shoe, coat, and dress ? if we saw her old pic, she likes wearing different color in different occasion but recently she likes wearing that 2 color black and white. I am wondering why she choose the color. Is the color a trend color in South Korea now? as much as I know about HJ, her favorite color is not black and white.... and SH always wearing black coat and white shirt in every SBS Y program too......so coincident

EDIT

Gelato, why I have to discuss HJ fashion in SH thread? hahahahahaaaa I am nuts! I think I have to stop this daydreaming so SH fans not hope to high just because our discussion lets talk about it in private message

for now, lets cross our finger for SH and HJ on MBC year-end award. Wishing them to win the award :wub:

Tuesday (20/12) "To Beautiful Song" lyric

Theme: Twinkle Twinkle Music Quiz

1. My Cherie Amour - Lisa Ono

2. Delibes / ballet, waltz suite of <Coppelia> - Glass peyieo Jurij Feier (Conductor), Moscow Bolshoi Theatre Orchestra (2:19)

3. Schumann / Variationen uber den Namen Abegg (ahbegeu Variations) Op.1 - Oliver Schnyder (piano) (7:04)

4. Corelli / Concerto in G minor piece ensemble of six 8 'Christmas Concerto' in

The second movement, the third movement

- Trevor pinokeu conducted Englishinterview Concert (5:51)

==================================================

<A story, and music>

--------------------------------------------------

5. Handel / oratorio "Solomon> duet of" Nice to meet you as pilgrims to the two people (Welcome as the dawn of day) "

- Tim Mead (counter tenor) Dominique Lebelle (soprano) Nicholas McGegan (conductor), Göttingen Festival Orchestra

6. Mozart / Clarinet Quintet in A major, KV581 1.allegro - An empty octet members (6:21)

7. Puccini / <La Boheme> of the Che gelida manina (thy cold hands) - Roberto Alagna (tenor) (4:39)

8. I don't know how to love him - Helen Reddy

* Request

9. somewhere in time - Chee (violin)

* Request

Second Hour

1. Le fusil rouille (nokseunchong) - Enrico Macias

2. Bach / Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 in D major BWV1050 1 movement, Allegro - Cafe zimmerman (10:15)

3. Tchaikovsky / Nutcracker march of the membrane - Michael tilseun Thomas (conductor), Philharmonia Orchestra (2:24)

<Sparkling music quiz>

4. Happy birthday Jesus (Happy birthday, Jesus).- Susan Joy Toledo (solo girl) & Mormon taebeoneokeul Choir (4:02)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. John Rutter / Carol of the Magi (t.5) (4:58) - John Rutter (Conductor), The Cambridge Singers, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, John Birch (organ)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. O little town of Bethlehem (Bethlehem, a small five goals) - 101 strings (4:41)

7. O little town of Bethlehem - alredeu Jones (Boy Soprano)

8. Seukalrati / Sonata in A Major, 1st Movement 'Allegro' - John Williams (guitar).

9. Wagner / Tannhauser, overture (Overture tanhoyijeo) - Georg Solti (Conductor), Chicago Symphony Orchestra (5:47)

KSH CBS - My Cherie Amour

My Cherie Amour by Lisa Ono

My Cherie Amour, lovely as a summer day

My Cherie Amour, distant as the milky way

My Cherie Amour, pretty little one that I adore

You're the only one my heart beats for

How I wish that you were mine

In a cafe or sometimes on a crowded street

I've been near you, but you never noticed me

My Cherie Amour, won't you tell me how could you ignore

That behind that little smile I wore

La la la la la la, la la la la la la la

La la la la la la, la la la la la la

Maybe someday you'll see my face among the crowd

Maybe someday I'll share your little distant cloud

Oh Cherie Amour, pretty little one that I adore

You're the only girl my heart beats for

My Cherie Amour, lovely as a summer day

My Cherie Amour, distant as the milky way

My Cherie Amour, pretty little one that I adore

You're the only one my heart beats for

Note:

- source from CBS Site and translate from google translate

- On December 24, SH program theme is Christmas Eve Special (A very special testimony). Listener can send her love, confession, and testimony to they love one like parents, lover, friend, or someone special with song request... Dont miss it gals, maybe we can hear SH special love song to her :wub:

Wednesday (21/12) "To Beautiful You" song list

Theme: Music Collection of Lee Jun Hyung: Christmas Poetry

Guest: Lee Jun Hyung

First Hour

1. Frosty the snowman - Connie Talbot

2. Trumpet Valuntary - Winton Marsalis (Trumpet) Anthony Newman English Chamber Orchestra

3. Domenico Gabrielli / Ricercar 2 for Cello in A minor - Anner Bylsma ( 8:42)

4. “Always with me" - Seiji Omotani (3:09) (guitar)

- Story and Music -

5. Vivaldi / Cantata RV.630 Nulla in mundo pax sincera of

1.NULLA IN MUNDO PAX SINCERA

- Emma Kirkby (soprano), Christopher Hogue Wood (conductor), Academy of early music (6:43)

6. Satie / Gnossienne no.4 no.5 - Alexandre Tarot (piano) (2:05) (2:36)

7. Schubert / Symphony no.8 <Unfinished Symphony> in B minor D.759

1st movement allegro moderato

- Bruno Walter (conductor), Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra (11:05)

Second Hour

1. Let It Snow - Jaci Velasquez

Lee Jun collection: Christmas poetry

2. Gregorian chant

Christmas hymn "To us a child is born (Puer natus est nobis) '

Bernhard godet yopichi Bride (conductor), mwinseuteosyubareuchaheu Benedictine Priory Choir (3:14)

3. Author unknown (British, 15th century)

'An old, from King David's city (Once in Royal David's City)'

David Wilcox (Conductor), Cambridge King's College Choir (5:11)

4. Ariel Ramirez (1921-2010)

A summer Christmas (Navidad en Verano)

Jose Carreras (tenor) damian Sanchez (conductor), Coral Salve de Laredo (4:51)

5. Georg Friedrich Handel (1685-1759)

Oratorio 'Messiah' in Pastoral (Pastorale) Symphony

Jean-Claude say nine ares (conductor)

6. Coral Germany

"Spender over here, a baby in Bethlehem (Puer natus in Bethlehem) '

Paul maekeuri City (Conductor), Gabrieli Consort & Players (3:37)

6. Joseukeng Prés (c.1450 ~ 1521)

Motet 'away from the laws of nature (Praeter rerum seriem)'

Paul maekeuri City (Conductor), Gabrieli Consort & Players (6:58)

7. Author unknown (French, 17th century)

'Sky I heard the song of angels singing from on high (Angels we have heard on high)'

Reontin Price (soprano), Herbert von Karajan (conductor)

Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra (1:29)

KSH CBS - Always With Me by Seiji Omotani

KSH CBS

Note:

- SH played a song "Always With Me" by Seiji Omotani (guitar). I think this song dedicate to her. I like the title..hope they always together :wub:

KSH old photos

ksh-40.png

ksh-38.png

ksh-39.png

ksh-41.png

note: soooooo hotttt. OMG he melted my heart. he still handsome until now.... love him so much :wub: hehehehehe

Another photos when SH die-hard fans visited CBS radio

ksh-cbs15.png

ksh-cbs16.png

ksh-cbs17.png

Thanks to kimsukhoon.co.kr KSH fans site who allow me taking all SH photos and share with SH global fans :wub:

all photos credit to kimsukhoon.co.kr

Guest sanarif

Thanks rinrinkoe for song list & lyrics. Yes, I am going to listen to SH programme on 24/12/2011 coz I want to hear what songs he will play to dedicate to her.....hahaha

Sorry if I bring up about HJ's ring again in SH Thread. Rinrinkoe, you're right about HJ ring colour.....its black & white and she wore it on 2 occasions. Same like you, from what I see its not hand made. The one she's wearing (right hand) in Strong Heart looks like a different ring to me, its not the black & white. Correct me, if I am wrong. About her earrings, I agree with gelato, she's been wearing star earrings these days....maybe to echo "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

Edit

===

Thanks rinrinkoe for KSH photos. I am curious about the photo he's holding, Is it fanmade photo of him & HJ given by his fan.

Thanks rinrinkoe for song list & lyrics. Yes, I am going to listen to SH programme on 24/12/2011 coz I want to hear what songs he will play to dedicate to her.....hahaha

Sorry if I bring up about HJ's ring again in SH Thread. Rinrinkoe, you're right about HJ ring colour.....its black & white and she wore it on 2 occasions. Same like you, from what I see its not hand made. The one she's wearing (right hand) in Strong Heart looks like a different ring to me, its not the black & white. Correct me, if I am wrong. About her earrings, I agree with gelato, she's been wearing star earrings these days....maybe to echo "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

Edit

===

Thanks rinrinkoe for KSH photos. I am curious about the photo he's holding, Is it fanmade photo of him & HJ given by his fan.

About her ring, yes her ring in her right hand is not as a same ring as she wore when she attended Kim Ji Hoo premier movie. same style but different color. but, a ring she wore in her left hand is black and white color. I guess the right hand ring is the fashion ring. I saw she wore that ring these days but not about her left hand ring. I need more photos about it. I not that sure this time not like when the first time I found SH bracelet heheheh I am not HJ die-hard fans....

about SH photos, definitely its not HJ face. Its fans made. they like make a picture with SH face. I think its a poster from korean movie and they put SH head on the man body with child. The child face isnt HJ face. Looks like HJ face but not her face heheheheheh

maybe they want to forced him to get merried soon and having a baby coz they love him and want him to be happy with who ever he love

EDIT

SH brought a shoulder bag. Looks like the shoulder bag is full of things. what is he brought? a CD? lunch box from "her"? :phew:

Guest sanarif

Thanks rinrinkoe for the explanation. Hahaha.......Guess have to dig & study some more photos to get evidence.

Regarding the photo, maybe you're right, his fans want him to get married soon & have a daughter who looks a little bit like HJ......hehehehe

Yes, agree with you....shoulder bag looks full of things but can't figure out what is inside....maybe like you said lunch box from 'her" or books to read......

Hi gals....

Christmas is coming.... KSH give his Christmas message as a DJ. I found it in dcinside but maybe gelato or someone will translate the message

D.J 김석훈입니다

반빛갤 여러분 안녕하세요...김석훈입니다..여러분께는 송승준 편집장이라고 소개하는게 더 어울리겠죠?

반빛갤에 자주 들어와야지 하면서 늘 마음만 있고 자주 들르지 못한 이 게으름을 용서해 주세요..

책상에 앉아서 컴퓨터 자판을 두드리는게 익숙하지 않아서요..지송!!

올 한해 여러분께서 보여 주셨던 성원과 응원 영원히 잊지 못할겁니다..파주 출판사에서...복날 삼계탕을 먹으면서...제가 출연한 영화현장에서

여러분께서 주셨던 사랑은 너무 황홀할 정도로 감사했습니다..또 여러분께서 주셨던 선물 역시 잘쓰고 있고요..잘먹고 있습니다...

다시 한번 올 한해 주셨던 헤아릴수 없는 사랑 감사합니다...

얼마 남지 않은 2011년 마무리 잘하시고요..메리크리스마스예요..

아참! 제가 아침에 라디오 진행하는 거 알고 계시죠? cbs 93.9 아름다운 당신에게 입니다..좋은 음악, 신청곡, 사연 많이 들려드릴께요..

늘 건강하시고요...내년에도 좋은 작품으로 돌아오겠습니다..

DJ Kim Suk Hoon

Hello ... is banbitgael gimseokhun ... You'd rather blend kkeneun songseungjun introduce editor in chief, right?

I always wanted banbitgaele often as you'd have stopped by and often failed to forgive you lazy.

Hate to sit at a desk computer, keyboard, tap ... I'm not familiar with the Song!

Gave this year to show your support and cheer you'll never forget ... ... boknal in Paju Publication eating chicken ... I starred in a movie scene

He gave you thanks to the love was so ecstatic ... and he gave you a nice gift ... is also itgoyo jalsseugo ...

Once again this year gave inestimable love is enough.

Few remaining 2011're doing great ... Merry Christmas, I'm finished.

Oh! I know that a radio in the morning do you know? cbs 93.9 is beautiful to you ... good music, song requests, I'll hear a lot of story ...

You take healthy ... always next year I'll bring him back to good works.

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year all......

ksh-khj3.jpg

Archived