Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

WINNER list of MBCdrama awards

Drama of the Year: Best Love

Top Excellence, Miniseries, Actor: Cha Seung-won (Best Love)

Top Excellence, Miniseries, Actress: Gong Hyo-jin (Best Love)

Top Excellence, Serial Drama, Actor: Kim Seok-hoon (Twinkle Twinkle)

Top Excellence, Serial Drama, Actress: Kim Hyun-joo (Twinkle Twinkle), Shin Aera (Indomitable Daughters in Law)

Excellence Award, Miniseries, Actor: Kim Jae-won (Can You Hear My Heart)

Excellence Award, Miniseries, Actress: Lee Bo-young (Hooray For Love), Hwang Jung-eum (Can You Hear My Heart)

Excellence Award, Serial Drama, Actor: Ji Hyun-woo (A Thousand Kisses)

Excellence Award, Serial Drama, Actress: Lee Yuri (Twinkle Twinkle)

New Actor, Miniseries: Lee Ki-kwang (My Princess), Park Yoo-chun (Miss Ripley)

New Actress, Miniseries: Seo Hyun-jin (The Duo), Hyo-min (Kye Baek)

New Actor, Serial Drama: Park Yoon-jae (Indomitable Daughter in Law)

New Actress, Miniseries: Honey Lee (Indomitable Daughter in Law)

Best Couple Award: Cha Seung-won, Gong Hyo-jin (Best Love)

Popularity Award: Kim Jae-won (Can You Hear My Heart), Gong Hyo-jin (Best Love)

Golden Acting Award, Miniseries: Jung Bo-seok (Can You Hear My Heart, Stormy Lovers), Bae Jong-ok (Hooray For Love)

Golden Acting Award, Serial Drama: Cha Hwa-yeon (A Thousand Kisses), Gil Yong-woo (Twinkle Twinkle)

Special Award: Kim Young-ae (Royal Family), Yoon Tae-young (Late Night Hospital)

Producer’s Award: Kim Jung-tae (Miss Ripley, Can’t Lose), Choi Jong-hwan (Kye Baek, The Duo), Song Ji-hyo (Kye Baek)

Lifetime Achievement Award: Kang Bu-ja (Indomitable Daughter in Law)

Child Actor Award: Kim Yoo-bin (Hooray For Love), Yang Han-yeol (Best Love)

Writer of the Year Award: Bae Yumi (Twinkle Twinkle), Hong Jung-eun, Hong Mi-ran (Best Love)

Foreign Film Dubbing Award: Park Sun-young

Thanks to LHRCN

KSH-KHJmbcaward46.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jyssandra

@rinrinkoe

i think, the host asked KHJ how about KSH as her husband, she said he is not bad or something, then he asked her what would she do if he proposed her today, she said something which i dont understand, then host went to asked KSH abour proposing KHJ or something like that, he heard he said she looked beautiful today, he hasnt seen her in beautiful dress like today.

BTW I am disappointed with MBC. but i love the fact that so many actors of twinkle won, father hwang, best script writer, LYR, KSH and KHJ.

i think if the writer win as best writer.. her drama become the best drama.. how can  you win as  best writer but your script  didnt win as best drama? and i think mbc must learn that only 1 one not 2.. so how can classiied the best of the best if there is always two winner..

anyways can i ask if KSH and KHJ win in best actor and best. actress . are they  will compete in baeksang award next year.?the compition of all channel awards in TV?

screencaps KSH reaction when the host asked KHJ about KSH as a husband??? OMO his reaction is hilarious, I never thought KSH could be so nervous with trivia question like that...or is it because the host asked this kind of question to the "certain someone" you know heheheheheh :phew:

Screenshot2011-12-31at91151AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at91359AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at91416AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at91550AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at91607AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at91618AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at91758AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at91812AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at91935AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at91949AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at92015AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at92040AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at92116AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at92155AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at92249AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at93224AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at93256AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at93307AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at93324AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at93400AM.png

I never imagined editor Song could react and smile like that...naaaaah it is definitely KSH not editor Song hehehe

OK this is maybe my overly imagination...why I feel that KSH can not take his eyes over KHJ :wub: :wub:

They are really cute on stage...and are they flirting on stage???? hehehehe another my wild imagination again hehehe

Geez just get married OK KSH and KHJ :wub: :wub:

Screenshot2011-12-31at100817AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at100832AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at100845AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at100859AM.png

Screenshot2011-12-31at100911AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at100924AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at100937AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at100955AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at101011AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at101024AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at101039AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at101051AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at101452AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at101711AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at101807AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at101818AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at102001AM.pngScreenshot2011-12-31at102013AM.png

Guest sanarif

Thanks agie & rinrinkoe for the captures of SH & HJ on the stage. agie, I agree with you....SH can't take his eyes off HJ....and they really look so cute on stage.

rinrinkoe, I overlook the part SH went on stage to give HJ flower...at first I though is Hwang father, I must watch the video again.........you're right, HJ looks shy when receiving flowers from SH.

I also like to watch the interview part between SH & HJ...love this couple......I wish they can become real couple in life & get married soon......waiting for good news from them next year......hehehe

Hi all....

I hope Gelato will translate the news about conversation between host, KSH, KHJ...

Here the news about them. From online translator, when host asked HJ if SH propose her today, HJ didnt answer the host question but asked to SH "Are you going today?"..... owwwwwww I wish SH should say "Yes I do"... hahahahaha

read when SH answer host question.... :wub:

[티브이데일리 권지영 기자] 정준호가 김석훈과 김현주의 러브라인을 만들기 위해 고군분투 했다.

30일 일산 MBC 드림센터에서 2011 MBC 드라마대상 시상식이 진행됐다.

‘2011 MBC 드라마대상’은 정준호와 이하늬의 사회로 진행됐으며 '최고의 사랑', '내 마음이 들리니', '로열패밀리', '반짝반짝 빛나는, '불굴의 며느리' 등이 올해의 드라마상을 두고 경합을 벌였다.

2부에서는 MC 정준호와 이하늬가 객석으로 내려와 배우들과 대화를 나누는 시간이 마련됐다. '반짝반짝 빛나는'의 김현주는 "김석훈이 신랑감으로 어떠냐"는 MC 정준호의 질문에 "좋은 것 같다"고 답했다.

이어 "김석훈이 프러포즈를 한다면 어떠냐"는 질문에는 김석훈을 바라보며 "오늘 하실꺼에요?"라고 되물어 웃음을 자아냈다.

이에 김석훈은 "김현주의 드레스 입은 모습을 처음 봤는데, 가슴이 떨린다"고 답했다.

또한 박유환은 김현주에 대해 "저를 따뜻하게 대해줘서 매력이 있다"고 전했다.

한편 2011 MBC 드라마대상에서는 올해의 드라마 최우수상 우수상 신인상 공로상 올해의 작가상 황금연기상 특별상 인기상 베스트 커플상 등의 부문을 시상했다.

from online translator

[TV gwonjiyoung Daily News] Kim Hyun-joo canonical arc gimseokhun and was struggling to make a love line.

MBC Dream Center in Ilsan, 30 days 2011 MBC Drama Awards was held target.

'2011 MBC Drama Awards 'communities of the Jung Jun-ho, and proceed to hereinafter dwaeteumyeo nui' best loved ',' Can you hear my heart ',' Royal Family ',' shiny 'indomitable sons' and put this year's Drama Award competed.

Part 2, Jung Jun-ho, and less than MC nui down to the actors and the audience time to talk and was prepared. 'Shiny' Kim Hyun-joo of the "What do you say to your spouse gimseokhun two" to the question of the MC Jung Jun-ho, "is a good thing," he said.

Followed by "What do you say if gimseokhun the two proposal" gimseokhun looking at the question, "are you going today?" He aroused laughter doemuleo.

This gimseokhun "The first time I saw the dress of Kim Hyun-joo, trembling heart," he said.

In addition, the Kim Hyun-joo bakyu environment "for giving me a warm charm," he said.

Meanwhile, the target for the year 2011 MBC Drama Awards for Outstanding Drama Achievement Award Rookie of the Year Special Award Popularity Award Best keopeulsang jakgasang gold open areas such as the weather was saluted.

Another news

m-2.jpg

김석훈-김현주-신애라, 'MBC연기대상' 연속극 최우수상 수

김석훈 김현주 신애라가 최우수상을 수상했다.

30일 생방송으로 진행된 'MBC 2011 드라마 대상'(MC 정준호 이하늬)2부에서 김현주와 신애라가 연속극 부문 최우수상을 수상했다.

'반짝반짝 빛나는'으로 수상한 김현주는 지인들과 스태프들에게 감사 인사를 전하며 봉사활동 하고 있는 학교의 선생님들과 학생들에게 기쁨을 나누고 싶다고 덧붙였다.

신애라는 "이 자리는 함께 행복하고 함께 축하해주는 자리가 되길 바랐다. 그런 의미에서 '불굴의 며느리' 팀에게 주신거라 생각한다"며 "아이들 사랑하고 결혼 18주년이 다 되가는 아직도 멜로한다고 질투하는 차인표씨 고미워"라고 덧붙여 눈길을 끌었다.

'반짝반짝 빛나는'으로 수상한 김석훈은 선배 연기자들에게 감사 인사를 전하며 스태프들에게도 고맙다고 덧붙였다. 이어 함께 해준 팬클럽 이름을 열거하며 고마움을 전했고 그는 "연기자라는 직업이 쉽지 않은데 제 안에 또 다른 나를 발견하고 세상의 많은 사람들을 배우고 표현하는데 성실히 임하겠다"고 말했다.

한편 '2011 MBC 드라마대상'은 올해부터 '연기대상'에서 이름을 바꿔 '드라마대상'으로 최고 영예 '작품'에 상을 수여하는 방식으로 이루어진다.

from online translator

Gimseokhun - Kim Hyun-joo-sinaera, 'MBC Drama Awards' highest award soap opera Wed

Kim Hyun-joo sinaera gimseokhun the first prize was awarded.

Conducted by police 30 days 'MBC 2011 Drama target' (MC-ho yihanui), Part 2 by Kim Hyun-joo and sinaera won the award for Best Drama category.

'Shiny' as a suspect Kim Hyun-joo to thank the friends and staff who are volunteering to testify to the school's teachers and students wanted to share the joy added.

Lesser called "this place together and celebrate a happy with the place wanted to be a mean to offend you in the 'indomitable sons' team, who will think," said "Children love and marriage is still going on it 18 anniversary chainpyo jealous that Melo Mr. gomiwo "In addition, he attracted.

'Shiny' as a winner of the senior actors gimseokhun regards to the staff, thank you, thank you deulegedo she added. Following is list the names would join the fan club to thank jeonhaetgo "I have a job that an actor is not easy and I found myself in another world to learn a lot of people will come upon to represent faithfully," he said.

Meanwhile, '2011 MBC Drama Awards' at this year's' Drama Awards' to change the name from 'Drama Awards' highest honor as a' work 'is done in a way that the award to.

김석훈 신애라 김현주 남녀최우수상 영예 (MBC드라마대상)

김석훈, 신애라, 김현주가 최우수상의 영예를 안았다.

김석훈과 신애라, 김현주가 12월 30일 경기도 일산 MBC 드림센터에서 진행된 2011 MBC 드라마대상 시상식에서 연속극 남녀최우수상을 수상했다.

신애라는 “처음받는 상이다. 많이 떨린다. 누구 개인에서 주는 것이 아니라 스태프 전체에게 주는 상이라고 생각한다. 시청자에도 감사한다”고 했다.

김현주는 “미니시리즈 3편 찍는 것 같은 힘든 스케줄이었다. 추운 겨울에서 여름까지 힘들지 않을 수 있었던 것은 동료 연기자들 덕이다”고 소감을 밝혔다.

신애라는 '불굴의 며느리'에서 종가의 15년차 주부 오영심으로 분해 5년만에 화려하게 컴백했다. KBS 1TV에 밀려 부진을 면치 못했던 MBC 일일극은 '불굴의 며느리'가 20%에 육박하는 시청률을 기록하며 부활했다. 특히 신애라는 띠동갑 연하남 박윤재와의 알콩달콩 멜로라인을 성숙하고 털털한 매력으로 그려내 주부 시청자들을 끌어모았다.

김현주는 '반짝반짝 빛나는'에서 반짝반짝 빛나는 캐릭터 한정원으로 분했다. 부잣집 딸로 평생을 살았으나 사실은 가난한 집 딸이라는 출생의 비밀을 갖고 있다. 그러나 돈과 관계 없이 양쪽 집 가족을 모두 사랑하는 밝은 인물이다. 김현주는 발랄한 연기로 드라마의 분위기를 이끌어 냈다. MBC주말극으로서 오랜만에 시청률 20% 고지에 올라섰다.

김석훈은 "드라마를 할 때마다 결과가 좋을 수는 없다. 봐주시는 분들이 있고 참여해주시는 분들이 있는데 독특하고 깊이 있는 글 써주신 작가, 감각적인 연출해준 감독님께 감사하다"고 소감을 밝혔다.

이어 "여러 연기자들 힘들 때 격려하고 안아주신 선배님들 감사드린다. 힘든 스케줄이었는데 웃어줬던 스태프들 잊지 못할 것 같다"고 말했다.

김석훈은 또 "팬들과 드라마대상 보고 계신 부모님께도 감사드린다. 연기자가 쉽지 않은 직업인데 제 안에 또 다른 나를 발견하고 세상 많은 사람들을 표현하는데 성실히 임하겠다"고 덧붙였다.

김석훈은 MBC 주말드라마 '반짝반짝 빛나는'에서 출판사 편집장 송승준 역을 맡았고 문화부 기자 출신으로 까칠하고 예민하지만 김현주와 알콩달콩한 커플연기도 선보였다. '반짝반짝 빛나는'은 시청률 20%를 넘기며 큰 사랑을 받았다.

한편 2011 MBC드라마대상에는 올 한해 동안 가장 주목받은 MBC 드라마와 스타들이 참석했으며 MC는 정준호 이하늬가 맡았다.

from online translator

Gimseokhun, sinaera, Kim Hyun-joo was honored on the best.

Gimseokhun and sinaera, Kim Hyun-joo the December 30 held at the MBC Dream Center, Ilsan, Gyeonggi 2011 MBC Drama Awards destination was the grand prize in the soap opera, men and women.

Lesser called "the first recipient'll be rewarded. Much trembling. Rather than in individuals who give to all of the staff think that sangyirago. Thanks to viewers, "he said.

Kim Hyun-joo of the "mini-series, Part 3 was the shooting schedule like tough. On a cold winter to summer was hard to be a performer of colleagues are due, "she said testimony.

Lesser called 'sons of indomitable' mistress from the closing price of 15-year decomposition simeuro fifty five years was a comeback ornately. KBS 1TV pushed by the pain of poor ililgeuk MBC did the 'indomitable sons' ratings of nearly 20%, and resurrection were recorded. In particular, the ttidonggap ae yeonhanam bakyunjae Melo line with the alkongdalkong portrayed as a mature and attractive housewife teolteolhan attracted audiences.

Kim Hyun-joo of the 'shiny' as a source of limited character in bunhaetda shiny. But the fact that a rich man's daughter lived a lifetime of poor house has to be born daughter. However, regardless of money, both the house and your family love is a bright man. Kim Hyun-joo of the youthful atmosphere of drama led to acting. MBC is a long time jumalgeuk stood on a plateau at 20% viewership.

Gimseokhun "The drama is not as good as they can get results every time you see him and the city people tuning in which people are unique, in-depth posts sseojusin writer, director sensual yeonchulhaejun thanks," she said testimony.

Ear "of many actors, and it is difficult to encourage seniors who hug thank the staff of a tough schedule gave was a smile seems to be unforgettable," he said.

Gimseokhun also "fans and drama're looking at the target My parents thank the performer's job is not easy and I found myself in another world, to express a lot of people will come upon in good faith," he said.

Gimseokhun the MBC weekend drama 'shiny' took on the role of Culture in the press from publishing editor songseungjun kkachilhago sensitive to smoke, but also showed Kim Hyun-joo and alkongdalkonghan couples. 'Shiny' up all this way 20% of the audience was a lot of love.

KSH Awarding moment :wub:

KSHAwardMoment.png

KSHAwardMoment9.png

KSHAwardMoment4.png

KSHAwardMoment10.png

KSHAwardMoment1.png

KSHAwardMoment6.png

KSHAwardMoment7.png

KSHAwardMoment11.png

KSHAwardMoment12.png

KSHAwardMoment13.png

KSHAwardMoment15.png

KSHAwardMoment16.png

KSHAwardMoment17.png

FROM MBC OFFICIAL SITE

KSH-KHJmbcaward62.jpg

KSH-KHJmbcaward63.jpg

KSH-KHJmbcaward64.jpg

KSH-KHJmbcaward65.jpg

KSH-KHJmbcaward66.jpg

KSH-KHJmbcaward67.jpg

from fans site KSH kimsukhoon.co.kr

KSH-KHJmbcaward54.jpg

Note: I like how SH and HJ standing next to each other not like on twinkle twinkle last photos :wub:

HJ and SH is looks comfortable to each other during MBC year-end award and if you watch the video, look carefully starting 12.35 minute until 16.40 minute... HJ and SH always talk to each other when the host visit Greatest Love table... look at Twinkle table and see how close they are :wub:

Voting Result

KSH-KHJmbcaward56.png

KSH-KHJmbcaward55.png

no result for best kissing

Hi all....

I hope Gelato will translate the news about conversation between host, KSH, KHJ...

Here the news about them. From online translator, when host asked HJ if SH propose her today, HJ didnt answer the host question but asked to SH "Are you going today?"..... owwwwwww I wish SH should say "Yes I do"... hahahahaha

read when SH answer host question.... :wub:

[Edited]

Host: I have to pay special attention to this table because KSH is my peer. We go to bath together very often.

Lady Host: So you two lay bare before each other and must have a special relationship.

Host: yeah, he (SH) has an artistic and manly body...(SH was very shy and he pushed him away). When I see him I always ask him why he's still not married. You should take action quickly.

Lady Host: The fans of KSH and KHJ always want to be a matchmaker for you two.

Host: Miss Kim Hyun Joo has always been popular among men. Be honest, how do you feel if KSH be your groom?

KHJ: Hummm...he's quite good.

Host: If KSH proposes to you today, what will you do?

KHJ: Is he going to propose to me today? (SH tried to compose himself.)

Host: Haha...Today is a good day to propose!

Host to KSH: What do you think about Miss KHJ today?

KSH: I haven't seen her for a long while after the drama. Today is the first time I see her dress like this and it (the sight of her) makes my heart flutter.

Host: Then you two singletons go to get married quickly!

Lady Host to Samchoon: What is the charisma of KHJ?

Samchoon: (seems afraid of saying the wrong thing. I see HJ was giving him signals) Hummmm...she is a very warm person.

Happy New Year Everybody! May You Have a Fulfilling and Healthy 2012!

everyone happy new year

I wish our couple hurry and get married so I can see the beautiful babies

with the beauty of both of them they will have very very beautiful babies, KSH is so freaking handsome and KHJ is so freaking beautiful, there is no other perfect match then this couple. btw i want to see how great KSH's body is, was our Song editor naked in twinkle? i dont remember seeing his body??

Host: I have to pay special attention to this table because KSH is my buddy. We go to bath together very often.

Lady Host: So you two lay bare before each other and must have a special relationship.

Host: yeah, he (SH) has an artistic and manly body...(SH was very shy and he pushed him away). When I see him I always ask him why he's still not married. You should take action quickly.

Lady Host: The fans of KSH and KHJ always want to be a matchmaker for you two.

Host: Miss Kim Hyun Joo has always been popular among men. Be honest, how do you feel if KSH be your groom?

KHJ: Hummm...he's quite good.

Host: If KSH proposes to you, what will you do?

KHJ: Is he going to propose to me today? (SH tried to compose himself.)

Host to KSH: What do you think about Miss KHJ today?

KSH: I haven't seen her for a long while after the drama. Today is the first time I see her dress like this and it (the sight of her) makes my heart flutter.

Host: Then you two singletons go to get married quickly!

Lady Host to Samchoon: What is the charisma of KHJ?

Samchoon: (seems afraid of saying the wrong thing. I see HJ was giving him signals) Hummmm...she is a very warm person.

Happy New Year Everybody! May You Have a Fulfilling and Healthy 2012!

Happy New Year to all KSH fans.....

Thanks gelato for translate our couple conversation with the host

so, SH has an artistic and manly body... wow how lucky his "women"

is he havent seen her for a long while after the drama? why HJ GN campaign suddenly appears in SH radio program if they never meet after the drama? heheheheheee

YES SH! go get merried and have a cute babies with her :wub:

everyone happy new year

I wish our couple hurry and get married so I can see the beautiful babies

with the beauty of both of them they will have very very beautiful babies, KSH is so freaking handsome and KHJ is so freaking beautiful, there is no other perfect match then this couple. btw i want to see how great KSH's body is, was our Song editor naked in twinkle? i dont remember seeing his body??

Me too LHRCN. I am dying to hear a good news of them...when the happy day will come? soon...soon..soon

Oh just info: KHJ GN campaign isnt broadcast on CBS radio again. I hear this morning, there isnt HJ voice on SH program or in another program......maybe the contract until December 31 2011.... to bad....

Here the clip of KHJ and KSH at MBC Drama Award 2011

KSH-KHJ Moment

KSH-KHJ Interview

btw, I never think that SH will wear his bracelet with luxury fashion. Looks his right hand... still wearing his important bracelet...Who is the one who give that bracelet???

vlcsnap-2012-01-01-00h21m06s74.jpg

Here another capture from MBC drama award video. dont let your imagination get wild gals....hehehehehehe

HJ like a princess for SH......hehehehehe

KSH-KHJmbcaward57.jpg

KSH-KHJmbcaward58.jpg

Guest bibidep

Hello All KSH's fans,

Happy New Year everyone. Wow wow I'm so happy to see KSH and KHJ together at the MBC Award. Thank you Rinrinkoe, Agie and Gelato for the news, the pictures and the translations. I can smell something fishy after I saw KSH so happy and care for KHJ. My goodness he always put his hand behind KHJ's back and the way his eye look at her, especially when he went up to the stage to gave KHJ flowers and a hug with his hand on KHJ's shoulder, I think he really really like her. I don't know about KHJ's feeling but why she is so shy when KSH went up to the stage?? May be KSH shows a lot of caring to her like she is his girlfriend made her feel uncomfortable...... I hope they are dating for real and get marry soon. Wish them all the best for the New Year.

Hi bibidep, how about your holiday?

did you feel like that? did you feel that SH really care of her? Me too.... I thought my imagination only hehehehe

I am still collect the evidence....I hope, SH broadcast on December 31, is one of my another evidence about them ^_^

KSH CBS - 20111231

Saturday (31/12) KSH "To Beautiful You" song list

First Hour

1. I just called to say I love you - Stevie Wonder

2. Mendelssohn / something in E major op.19-1 (Sweet remembrance) - Alicia de rarocha (piano)

3. Mozart / Horn concerto 1 times in D flat major K.412 Andante Rondo - Barry teokeuwel Barry Tuckwell (horn), Peter Maag (Conductor), London Symphony Orchestra

4. Weber / dance in the solicitation - Herbert von Karajan / Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra

5. Mikhail Ippolitov-Ivanov(1859-1935)/ "Caucasian Sketches" Suite for orchestra op.10 Of

A. In a mountain pass - Vladimir Fedoseev(dir), Moscow Radio Symphony orchestra

6. Schubert / Der Musensohn (Muse's son) D.764 - Matthias goereune (baritone) Andreas Haefliger (piano)

7. Berti / <Nabucco> Chorus of Hebrew Slaves of - The Mormon Choir tebeonakeul

8. Alma Mater (the mother feeds them).- Get walnuts nine reahung ALMA MATER

Second Hour

1. My Way - Frank Sinatra & Luciano Pavarotti

2. Meditation - Yuki Kuramoto

3. Haydn / Symphony No. 45 f forging shop, "Farewell," the fourth movement finale - Nilolaus Harnoncourt conducting Concentus Musicus Vien

====================================================

Listening on the road : the sea

4. Bom dia Rio (Bong Jia hiwoo) - Bossacucanova & feat. Cris Delanno

5. Mar Desconocido (Uncharted waters).- Pink Martini

6 .Frank Bridge(1879-1941)/ The Sea Suite of No.1 Seascape - James Judd(dir), New Zealand Symphony orchestra

===========================================

7. From that evening until dawn- Seulgidung and lifted (jeongsunyeon))

8. Aspri mera Ke ya mas - Agnes Baltsa

9. Gimseongtae / memories- Baeknamok

10. So long farewell - Of movie Sound of Music OST

New Year Mesage from SH on CBS Site

All one can

Thank you haejusin ahdang sigo everybody loves a loving sigo

Thank you so much ^ ^

A shining

Hope to see you again in a beautiful new year ^ ^

Original Text:

올 한 해도

아당을 사랑해주시고 아껴주시고 고마워해주신 여러분들

너무 너무 고맙습니다.^^

반짝 반짝 빛나는

아름다운 새해에 다시 만나요^^

Note: I think the character of Ban-jjak-ban-jjak Bit-na-neun / 반짝반짝 빛나는 is refer to his drama coz he just received an award and sitting beside "her" and show his care of her in public area....

And I hope what he means about see you again in beautiful new year is about his plan to spent new year eve with "her" (hehehehe maybe its my wild imagination) or maybe he want to see all Twinkle Twinkle cast on his wedding this year? hahahaha

I think Twinkle Twinkle drama is very important drama for him. I never found his happiness face in his old video about his old drama. I never saw his face full of happiness when he received an award like that.... ahhhh maybe because HJ so beautiful that night heheheheh

SONG LYRIC:

I just Call To Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder

No New Year's Day to celebrate

No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away

No first of spring

No song to sing

In fact here's just another ordinary day

No April rain

No flowers bloom

No wedding Saturday within the month of June

But what it is, is something true

Made up of these three words that I must say to you

I just called to say I love you

I just called to say how much I care

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart

No summer's high

No warm July

No harvest moon to light one tender August night

No autumn breeze

No falling leaves

Not even time for birds to fly to southern skies

No Libra sun

No Halloween

No giving thanks to all the Christmas joy you bring

But what it is, though old so new

To fill your heart like no three words could ever do

I just called to say how much I care, I do

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart, of my heart,

of my heart

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart, of my heart,

baby of my heart

Note: I dont know why but I think on the last day of 2011, SH send a love song to her....and the first song is sooooo sweet. maybe after that night, SH call "her" and say a lot of "I Love You" word hahahahahahahahaha Sorry gals... I think I am really really crazy about them :D

EDIT

Sorry gals... I forget to inform you....

from KSH fans site manager, she told me that SH fans meeting at Japan and South Korean will be postpone. No reason for this postpone and no confirmation date about his next fans meeting...... I hope there is a better news thats make SH postpone his fans meeting in Japan and South Korea.........maybe his wedding day? I hope so

Guest gelato

The exchanges during presenting the awards

SH: It's a pity that we didn't win the popularity and best couple awards.

HJ: We need to work harder and hope we can make it next time.

SH: Yeah! "Twinkle Twinkle" has won a lot of love from viewers. Hereby I thank everybody especially Miss KHJ who hasn't shot a drama like this for a long time. Many people said if this role wasn't played by KHJ, the performance wouldn't have been so good. How long ago was your last time standing on the stage for the MBC Award?

HJ: First of all thank all who love this drama. Last time I won the New Actor award at MBC award in 1998.

SH: Year 98? That year I also won the MBC New Actor Award!

HJ: Really? Haha we won this award at the same time!

SH: It really has been a long time!

HJ: Today I am standing here as after 10 years I acted again in a drama for MBC. I am happy that there was a very good response.

SH: This drama has been over for about half a year. How have you been during this period? I heard that you've done a lot of good deeds.

HJ: I've been only taking a rest. How about KSH si?

SH: I've been hosting a radio program. Very interesting!

HJ: You have a very good voice and it should be very suitable for you!

PS: The next day during SH's radio program, he said he was home very late like about 4 am and he didn't sleep at all and then headed back to work. I guess he celebrated the award thing with HJ and other people after the ceremony.

Guest sanarif

A Happy New Year to All KSH fans

Hi & thanks all for news/info, captures from MBC drama awards. To gelato, thanks for the translation of SH & HJ interview & exchanges during presenting the awards.

Love to see our Twinkle Twinkle couple together again.....hope they will go dating for real & give us good news by this year.

Rinrinkoe, thanks for song list & lyrics for 31/12/2011...hahaha....after MBC drama awards, SH played a love song dedicated to 'her'....so sweet of him.....he must be thinking of her while listening to that song.

rinrinkoe, keep on collecting evidence of our lovely couple & share with us....good luck to you, hope you can find more evidence about them

Hi all....

How is your second day in 2012? Happy first Monday in 2012...!

Today, SH still played a sweet love song... SH still express his love for her with his favorite song. 'SHE' so beautiful that night. I guess it SH cant forget her beauty until now :lol:

Monday (2/1) KSH "To Beautiful You" song list

Theme: Shall we get a move on with? 2012!

First Hour:

1. All I have to do is dream - Laerent Voulzy

2. Richard Strauss / <Also sprach Zarathustra Op.30 charatuseuteuraneun of this malhaetda> Zhou 'Sunrise'

- Georg Solti (conductor), Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra (1:39)

3. Chopin / 'heroes' A flat major Polonaise Op.53 - Vladimir Horowitz (piano) (6:25)

4. Rossini / Sonate a quattro no.3 C major 1st, allegro

(No. 4 in B flat major 0.3 movement. Alregeureto)

- Roel Dieltiens (Dir.) Ensemble Explorations (4:06)

================================================== ======

<A story and music>

-------------------------------------------------- -----

5. Mozart / Piano Concerto No. 23 K.448 A major, 2nd movement Adagio

Leon Fleischer (piano), Leon Fleischer (conductor)

Stuttgart Chamber Orchestra (5:11)

-------------------------------------------------- ------

================================================== ====

6. Santa lucia - Andrea Bocelli (Andrea Bocelli) (4:27)

7 Bach / Concerto for Violin and Oboe in C minor, BWV 1060 - Adagio

- Anthony Robson (oboe), Elizabeth Wallfisch (dir)

Orchestra of the Age of Enlightment

8. Saengsang / Havanaise) (Khabarovsk Jimenez) op.83

- Itzhak Perlman (f), Zubin Mehta (conductor), the New York Philharmonic Orchestra (9:37)

9. Let There Be Love - Laura Fiji

Second Hour

1. Johann Strauss II / beautiful blue donawoogang - Vienna Boys Choir

2. Secret Garden / Serenade to Spring - Chee (violin)

3. Handel / Coronation Anthem "Zadok the priest"- Harry Christophers (conductor) The sixteen (5:46)

================================================== =====

"Classic Cafe"

'Tango', and that starts with the same passion, 2012!

4. Astor Piazzolla / Balada para un loco (crazy for a ballad). - Enrique Moratalla (vocals) Versus Ensemble (4:29)

5. Carlos Gardel / Por una Cabeza - Michelle peulrasong (conductor) Toulouse National Orchestra (3:44)

-------------------------------------------------- -

6. Piazzolla / Cafe 1930 - Gidon Kremer (violin) PER ARNE GLORVIGEN (bandoneon) (7:31)

================================================== =====

7. Elgar / majestic march, op. 39-1 D Major - Andre Previn conducting the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (6:33)

* Request

8. Mozart / opera "The Magic Flute" of the "Letter Duet" - Of Shawshank Redemption ost

Song Lyric:

All I Have To Do Is Dream by Laerent Voulzy

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream

When I want you in my arms

When I want you and all your charms

Whenever I want you, all I have to do is

When I feel blue in the night

And I need you to hold me tight

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine

Anytime night or day

Only trouble is, gee whiz

I'm dreamin' my life away

I need you so that I could die

I love you so and that is why

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine

Anytime night or day

Only trouble is, gee whiz

I'm dreamin' my life away

I need you so that I could die

I love you so and that is why

Let There Be Love by Laura Fiji

Let there be you,

Let there be me.

Let there be oysters

Under the sea.

Let there be wind,

An occassional rain.

Chile con carne,

Sparkling champagne --

Let there be birds

To sing in the trees,

Someone to bless me

Whenever I sneeze.

Let there be cuckoos,

A lark and a dove,

But first of all, please --

Let there be love.

Let there be cuckoos,

A lark and a dove,

But first of all, please --

Let there be love...

Hmmm umm...love

Hmmm umm...love

Now, I give you screencaps from MBC drama award 2011. I capture SH and HJ off screen during the host interviewed 'Greatest Love' cast. SH and HJ talked to each other and ignored LYR and PYH who sit next to them.... :lol:

Maybe LYR and PYH knew about them and let them be happy with their relationship...and I dont understand why LYR move to next HJ...HJ even ignored her....poor LYR heheheheheheheh

ksh-khjoffcam1.jpg

When Cha Seung Won will charged to Go Hyo Jin

ksh-khjoffcam2.jpg

ksh-khjoffcam3.jpg

ksh-khjoffcam4.jpg

ksh-khjoffcam6.jpg

When Host Interviewed Cha Seung Won. Look carefully HJ hand and SH body. HJ asked SH to look something in her face... Why HJ asked SH when there is LYR in her left side??? poor LYR. They ignored her :lol:

ksh-khjoffcam8.jpg

ksh-khjoffcam9.jpg

ksh-khjoffcam10.jpg

ksh-khjoffcam11.jpg

ksh-khjoffcam12.jpg

=EDIT=

- Thanks to Agie who help me to circle the capture :wub:

- I still dont understand why MBC camera shoot Greatest Love love from that angel. They shoot another table from the front side of the table but specially at Greatest Love table they shoot from right side. I think they want to show us how close SH and HJ... because every time the camera was on Twinkle table, SH and HJ didnt look and talk to each other but when the camera was off they talk and look to each other. They so sensitive with camera...... :phew:

This is all celebrity table:

Can You Hear My Heart table (front side)

Table1.png

Twinkle Twinkle table (front side)

Table2.png

Indomitable Daughters in Law (right side but not wide)

Table4.png

Greates Love table (right side but wider)

Table3.png

Hi all.....

I just have an information about SH new movie "Sound City" from SH fans site

SH movie "Sound City" will be release on May 2012..... and the good news is "Sound City" will be an OPENING MOVIE at Jeonju International Film Festival.....

wow! Congratulation uri SH....we will waiting your new movie and I hope at Jeonju International Film Festival, you will bring your beautiful lady :wub:

ksh-soundcity.jpg

Hi all....

This is SH new photos in dc inside and kimsukhoon.co.kr

I dont know if this photos is new or old...but from the text, it said the photos was taken last wednesday. maybe gelato will translate the text. thanks

oh,,, it say the guy next to SH is his guest

ksh-cbs19.jpg

ksh-cbs20.jpg

credit: dc inside and kimsukhoon.co.kr

text

새해도 하루가 지났네요...

연말과 새해를 맞이 하느라 많이 바쁘시죠?

반빛과 함께한 시간...

설레임과 열정과 감동이 있어 행복했는데......

올 한해도 몸 건강하시고 더 많이 행복하세요^^

사진은 아름다운 당신에게

수요일 2부 <이준형의 보물상자>를 진행해주시는

이준형씨와 함께 찍으신거네요....^^

반빛얘기-

잠시나마 따뜻한 당신 곁에 따뜻하게 머무를 수 있어서...

참... 좋았어요... 난.....!.....당신도... 그랬길... 바래요...!

translate:

It's been a day of new year's ...

Been keeping busy with a lot of busy New Year New Year?

Banbitgwa holding onto ...

There's excitement and enthusiasm and excitement was happy ......

Take care of the year, the body get more happy ^ ^

Beautiful pictures for you

Wednesday, Part 2 "Lee Jun treasure box type> you're doing to continue to

....^^'s Happened with Lee Jun-inch shoot with Mr.

Banbityaegi -

Moment, to stay warm, so warm you by ...

It's ... Was good ... I, you know ... .....!..... Geuraetgil ... I hope ...!

Archived