Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

Guest sanarif

Thanks rinrinkoe for the list of yesterday's song. All the songs titles not familiar to me.....maybe becoz I am not so much into music.....but looking at the songs titles...some have something to do with love also....haha

I think HJ knows how to cook too.She's such a loving & kind person & I am sure the food she makes for the less fortunate children are delicious & maybe its also one of her favourite food coz' she makes that in Twinkle Twinkle too for Dae Bum to eat. Even SJ & the bodyguard loves to eat her food. If she were to send the food to SH she must make a lot if not not enough for SH to eat & share with his colleagues in CBS...hehehehe.

Also thanks to rinrinkoe & jyssandra for photos of KSH/KHJ & captures from Twinkle Twinkle. Wow....SH looks tall & handsome in the new photos from DCinside.

Bibidep, Gelato is right. Rinrinkoe deserve that title of Chief Detective not only for being sharp & observant but also very good in digging & digging on KSH goodies.

So rinrinkoe, I wish you the best of luck coz we know you always work hard to find evidence for us on KSH & his woman.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here today "To Beautiful You" song list

not all song coz our baidu friend is busy with HJ charum activities photos hehehehe

one info from today broadcast. SH played "Shall We Dance". That song from his musical drama The King And I.

and from CBS site forum... there is something interesting. SH dc fans know how to teased him. They post HJ photos with disable child and post HJ twitter too hahahahahahaaa

They asked SH what is he doing after broadcast? and asked him to go to charum office to see bazaar and accompany HJ hahahahah they need evidence of them...... :lol:

Today song list

The Rose

Tchaikovsky / Nutcracker

Debussy / Arabesques no. 1

Mozart / Horn Concerto No. 1 K.412

Johann Sebastian Bach - Cantata BWV 82a (1731) - Aria - "Ich habe genug"

Bruch / call Needra two Op.47

Emile balteutoyipel / The skaters waltz, Op.183 - Billy Boss Tchaikovsky (Violin)

Shall We Dance

The Rose Lyric

Some say love, it is a river

that drowns the tender reed.

Some say love, it is a razor

that leaves your soul to bleed.

Some say love, it is a hunger,

an endless aching need.

I say love, it is a flower,

and you it's only seed.

It's the heart, afraid of breaking,

that never learns to dance.

It's the dream, afraid of waking,

that never takes a chance.

It's the one who won't be taken,

who cannot seem to give.

And the soul, afraid of dying,

that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely,

and the road has been too long,

And you think that love is only

for the lucky and the strong,

Just remember in the winter

far beneath the bitter snow,

Lies a seed, that with the sun's love,

in the spring becomes a rose

The Rose by Westlife

The Rose

note: I think The Rose song is dedicate for "HER" She is a rose for SH... wowwww so romantic hehehehehe

Guest sanarif

Hi rinrinkoe, thanks for songs list & info on KSH.

Agree with you. she is SH Rose & she's lucky to receive romantic song from SH.

wow....that's interesting.......his fans really know how to tease him with HJ by posting her photos with disable child.....hahaha

I read your post in HJ Thread about in SH home there is one disable person ( info from his healing camp in October, 2011).

Maybe its one reason why he really take time to find his special someone. I think he wants a woman who not only can accept him but his family as well & she's perfect for that......hehehe

I wonder if SH dare to go to charum office to see the bazaar & accompany HJ......that will be hot news .haha....I think we can only dream about it. Both of them being secretive I don't think that will happen. But if he did, then I will be the most happiest person to hear the good news....

Today (11/22) "To Beauty You" song list

Song of joy - Julio Iglesias

Mendelssohn / A Midsummer Night's Dream

Brahms / Hungarian mugok No. 1 in G minor

Bach / Concerto for Two Violins

Salvador bakarasse / Other concerto 2nd movement romanza

"Think of Me" Phantom of the Opera - Sarah Brightman

Wild flower - Richard Clayderman

Mozart / Symphony No. 25 1st Movement

Chopin / Etude Op.25 No.11

Gounod / 'for the solemn Mass in St. Cecilia"

Seasons Of Love

Seasons Of Love lyric:

Five hundrend twenty five thousand

six hundred minutes

moments so dear

six hundred minutes

How do you measure, measure a year

In daylight, in sunsets, in midnights,

in cups of coffee, In inches, in miles

in laughter in strife,

In Five hundrend twenty five thousand

six hundred minutes

How do you measure a year in the life

(chorus)

How about Love

how about love

how about love

measure in love

seasons of love

seasons of love

six hundred minutes

journeys to plan

six hundred minutes

how do you measure the life of a woman

or a man

In truth that she learned

or in times that he cried

In the bridges he burned

or the way that she died

Its time now to sing out

though the story never ends

lets celebrate remember a year

in the life of friends

Video

Season Of Love

Note: really love Season Of Love....................... :wub:

Hi gals....

I just found the title and english lyric of HJ song when she sing on GN 20 Anniversary.... I post in SH thread coz I want to share about what is Gelato said to me.... Gelato said that song about forgetting past love. She really want to start her new love with someone we already knew :wub:

and I hope Gelato would not mind if I share our conversation. In GN Anniversary, HJ changes her ideal type when the MC asked her what is her ideal type. Before, if I am not mistake, she said that her ideal type is tall, love her so much and perfect man. Now her ideal type is someone tall, looked at her with full of love, and HUMOROUS....... I want to jump after hear this news from Gelato.....so gals lets cross our finger for the best of them. Hope they can make it to the wedding :wub:

Rain And You by Rumble Fish

Rumble Fish - Raind and You

KHJ Sing

KHJ Sing

Raind and You Lyrics:

이젠 당신이 그립지 않죠,

Now I don't miss you anymore

보고 싶은 마음도 없죠.

I don't even want to see you

사랑한 것도 잊혀 가네요, 조용하게.

I'm alrealy forgetting that we loved, quietly.

알 수 없는 건 그런 내 맘이

one thing I can't understand is that my heart

비가 오면 눈물이 나요.

cries when it rains

아주 오래 전 당신 떠나던 그날처럼.

like that day when you left, long time ago

이젠 괜찮은데 사랑 따윈 저버렸는데

now I'm ok, now I don't care about love

바보 같은 난 눈물이 날까.

but why am I crying like a fool.

아련해지는 빛 바랜 추억

fading memories, yellow with age

그 얼마나 사무친 건지

how it moves me

미운 당신을 아직도 나는 그리워하네.

I'm still longing for you whom I should hate

이젠 괜찮은데, 사랑 따윈 저버렸는데

바보 같은 난 눈물이 날까.

다신 안 올 텐데, 잊지 못한 내가 싫은데

you won't return to me, I hate myself for not forgetting

언제까지 내 맘은 아플까.

when will my heart stop hurting.

이젠 괜찮은데 사랑따윈 저버렸는데

바보 같은 난 눈물이 날까

Guest sanarif

Thanks rinrinkoe for news on KSH fans meeting, songs lyrics & video.

Song lyric of rain & you so sad....yes its time for her to forget about past love and start anew with someone who really loves her.

Thanks also for sharing your conversation with gelato with us. When I read your post I also want to jump with you....hehehe.....so happy to hear about her ideal type now....tall, look at her with full of love & humorous....hahaha really matches with someone we know.

yes, let's cross our fingers & hope for the best for them ....... until we hear news about their wedding.

KSH in CBS gathering

ksh-cbs.jpg

Never saw SH old photos wearing accessories or his bracelet all the time heheheheheeee he love his bracelet so much....

now, SH habits is changes.... just like 'Her' always wearing bracelet.... :wub:

Sanarif.... I am dying to hear a good news of them but cant hear it until the end of this year. maybe next year and I still pray for the best of them

Guest sanarif

Rinrinkoe, thanks for photo of KSH in CBS gathering.

You're right I agree with you about the bracelet & his habit. He loves it so much & he's not hiding it anymore. She makes him change & I think he listens to her.....hehehehe

Yes, rinrinkoe.....lets us pray for them & like you too I also want to hear very good news from them...end of this year or early next year..... we have a month plus to go.....hope it will be soon....hahaha

Guest bibidep

Hi Rinrinkoe and Sanarif, hello all KSH's fans,

Thank you for the list of the songs and the news that you had posted here Rinrinkoe, also thank you for the conversation between you and Gelato.

Hahaha You and Sanarif make me go crazy too. The end of the year or early next year is coming soon, I don't want to put the hope so close like that. If any news from the two that's going to happen have to be near the end of next year, because she said she needs to know someone at least a year or more hehehe. He really really like the woman he had his eyes on her right now, who ever she is we don't know, all just guessing. I wonder who is the lady that he so in-love with??? He must be very anxious to get marry with her. Wish him the best to find his happiness and success in his career.

hi Sanarif and Bibidep....

really, I always try not to put my hope of them so high... I want to wait a good news between them but every time I visited baidu or dc inside, they made my hope raised again... ^_^

I think bibidep is right. We cant hear a good news of them early next year. maybe Autumn next year. But bibidep in her first Twinkle interview, she said if she crush on with someone maybe she will think about married... so I wish HJ crush on him from the first time they meet so she doesnt need 1 - 2 year to know him coz too long for us :lol: And I think she already knew him enough from the first twinkle reading heheheheheee ;)

That's it ! I will go crazy if I talk about them too much :lol:

Here the tweet about SH photos that I post early... I dont know her, maybe one of CBS DJ or staff. She post SH photos with information about that meeting. maybe Gelato or somenone will help us to translate her post. Thank you....

ksh-twitt.png

ksh-tweet2.png

ksh-cbs.jpg

Guest bibidep

I'm a little disappointed that KSH was not on the list of the MBC drama award. I hope he will attend the award ceremony to present the award for the actor and actresses of the Twinkle Twinkle.

He really changed a lot after he done with the drama Twinkle Twinkle. Before the drama of Twinkle Twinkle air, rarely seeing him appear in any occasion, now he accept a lot of jobs in the entertainment area, wearing the accessories that he never wore them before. I wish him always happy and work hard like right now and soon getting marry and have a few kids.

Today (24/11) "To Beautiful You" song

All You Need Is Love - The Beatles

Boccherini / String Quintet in E major minuet

Vivaldi: Flute Concerto Op.10 No.3 «Il Gardellino» - Allegro

Marin Marais / The Bells of St. Geneviene

Mozart / 'The Marriage of Figaro' "in the bitterness of love that you know" - Cecilia Bartoli (mezzo)

Holst / Orchestral Suite 'planet"

Jurame (promise me) - Giselle

On My Own - LES MISERABLES

Blacksmith in the woods

Bach / Cantata No. 140

Mendelssohn Violin Concerto Mvt.1

Rossini / 'Un larme (tears) - seongminje (double bass) choeinja (piano)

Forest - Yuki Kuramoto

The Promise - Michael Nyman from movie "The Piano

Smetana - Moldau of my country - Vaclav Neumann (conductor), Czech Philharmonic Orchestra.

Frédéric Chopin - Fantaisie-Impromptu Op. 66

All You Need Is Love - The Beatles

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.

Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.

Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game

It's easy.

There's nothing you can make that can't be made.

No one you can save that can't be saved.

Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you

in time - It's easy.

All you need is love, all you need is love,

All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.

There's nothing you can know that isn't known.

Nothing you can see that isn't shown.

Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.

It's easy.

All you need is love (all together now)

All you need is love (everybody)

Gelato....

I read in baidu thread that in SH today broadcast, there is a lot of women wish him to get married and SH said that marriage has always been his dream... maybe you can tell us what else SH said today.

Thanks

I'm a little disappointed that KSH was not on the list of the MBC drama award. I hope he will attend the award ceremony to present the award for the actor and actresses of the Twinkle Twinkle.

He really changed a lot after he done with the drama Twinkle Twinkle. Before the drama of Twinkle Twinkle air, rarely seeing him appear in any occasion, now he accept a lot of jobs in the entertainment area, wearing the accessories that he never wore them before. I wish him always happy and work hard like right now and soon getting marry and have a few kids.

That list is not official and not accurate. The official announcement from MBC has yet to come. Please wait for the formal announcement. Everyday there are a lot of messages from married fans urging him to get married soon. I think the fans are deliberate to remind him everyday to get his girl. I think he will speed up his action, hahaha.

Hi Rinrinkoe, nothing special about the pic. His radio colleague said KSH attended a meeting organized by CBS and SH drank a lot and he seemed very happy.

Thanks Gelato... I still waiting for MBC Yeard End Award official announcement. I wish SH on the best actor nominee list this time... I wish SH will attend the ceremony and we will see his behave with HJ and others twinkle cast hehehehehe

about marriage, I think SH think about it everyday but maybe he and his women need time to know each other. But I believe that SH really love her and already decide to propose her. maybe SH look for an appropriate timing to propose her hehehehe

I just hope that SH doesnt waste his time and propose her quickly :wub:

Here the capture from his Y prog last week

ksh-Yprog2.jpg

always wearing black coat and white shirt.... just like his bracelet color

Guest sanarif

Hi Rinrinkoe, Gelato & Bibidep. Thanks for song list, lyrics & other info on KSH.

Hahaha....Not only us but all his fans are crazy about SH & his beloved woman. Actually I don't want to put too high hope on this but I just can't help it.

bibidep ,I'm thinking same like rinrinkoe. I calculate the almost one year from their Twinkle script reading that must be sometimes in January, 2011. And during Twinkle 1st interview she said marriage is something she has to think about later but who knows maybe she suddenly have a crush & all of sudden get married. She cannot guarantee anything right now but she think not this year & said you have to know someone at least a year or two....

So I really hope she got a crush with him & get married by next year & not take another year to know him coz too long to wait.....coz' I am the one not patient to wait for the good news.....hehehe

bibidep, if our guessing is right, I hope to see them get married & have two kids together....a boy & a girl or maybe twins.....hahaha

Gelato, I agree & that's good for him to be reminded by his fans everyday to get married soon so he will speed up his action & propose to her quickly & make his own dream come true....

Rinrinkoe, I'm also looking forward for MBC Drama Awards, hope to see them together with the other Twinkle cast too & I would love to see how they react.....I wish both of them can get the best couple award on top of other awards. Fingers crossed!!!

Edit

------

Today "To Beautiful You" If I not listen wrong, I heard him mentioned "A song for you" as his first song...I wonder if its fan request or his own dedication to his special "you".

Today (25/11) "To Beautiful You" song list

A Song For You - Ray Charles

John Philip Sousa / The liberty bell - The great American Main street band

Stravinsky / Suite No. 1 in Italy

Kingston Town

" Jamaica Farewell"

Haydn Cello Concerto in D major, 2nd movement

One Fine Day - Madame Butterfly - Puccini

Because - Andrea Bocelli

Wagner / balkwire of the 'balkwire flight' - Klaus tensyuteteu (conductor), Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra

"Quando, Quando, Quando"

Suo gan - Emily Mitchell (Harp) James Galway (Flute)

"Somewhere My Love" - Dr. Zhivago

Loss of Love"from movie "Sunflower"

Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 23 (Adagio)

Janacek / Sinfonietta of movement, "Allegro Con Mo '- George Szell (conductor), Cleveland Orchestra

A Thousand Wind

A Walk in the Forest by Yiruma

Song Lyric:

A Song For You

I've been so many places in my life and time

I've sung a lot of songs, I've made some bad RHYMES

I've acted out my life in stages

With ten thousand people watching

But we're alone now and I'm singin' this song to you

I know your image of me is what I hope to be, baby

I've treated you unkindly but girl can't you see

There's no one more important to me

So darling can't you please see through me

'cause we're alone now and I'm singin' my song for you

You taught me precious secrets of the truth, withholdin' nothin'

You came out in front and I was hiding

But now I'm so much better so if my words don't come together

Listen to the melody cause my love's in there hiding

I love you in a place where there's no space or time

I love you for my life, 'cause you're a friend of mine

And when my life is over, remember when we were together

We were alone and I was singin' my song for you

I love you in a place where there's no space or time

I've loved you for my life, yes, you're a friend of mine

And when my life is over, remember when we were together

We were alone and I was singin' my song for you, yes

We were alone and I was singin' this song for you, baby

We were alone and I was singin' my song,

Singin' my song, singin' my song, singin' my song

Singin' my song

Quando Quando Quando (when, when, when)

Tell me when will you be mine

Tell me quando, quando, quando

We can share a love divine

Please don´t make me wait again

When will you say ´yes´ to me?

You mean happiness to me

Oh, my love, please tell me when

Every moment´s a day

Every day seems a lifetime

Let me show you the way

To a joy beyond compare

I can´t wait a moment more

Say it´s me that you adore

And then, darling, tell me when

(instrumental strings and brass)

Every moment´s a day

Every day seems a lifetime

Let me show you the way

To a joy beyond compare

I can´t wait a moment more

Say it´s me that you adore

And then, darling, tell me when

Oh, my darling, tell me when

Mmm, my darling, tell me when

Hi Sanarif,

Yes, "A Song For You" its the first song today. But, I am curious when he played Quando Quando Quando..... the lyric describe him actually and did you hear after he played Quando Quando Quando? SH laugh after say the tittle "when when when" in Korean and little bit shy. And I think he answer his fans question with the song too. but maybe its wrong. hope gelato will explain about this to us....

To SH women........

When will you say YES to him? hahahahahahahahaha

Guest sanarif

Hi rinrinkoe. Thanks again for today songs list, lyrics & sharing some info on his programme.

I love the lyrics of Quando Quando Quando. I agree with you 100% the lyrics really describe him.....I did listen to him laugh but I never know Quando Quando Quando means when when when in English.

Rinrinkoe, I hope Gelato listen to today's programme & let us know briefly during her free time what he answers to his fans. Thanks in advance.

Same like you, my wish to SH woman.....please give your YES answer to SH fast so he can propose quickly & give us good news soon......hehehehehe

Guest bibidep

Hi Sanarif, Rinrinkoe and Gelato.

Wow Wow Thank you Rinrinkoe for today's songs that you translated them in English. Thank you Gelato for clarified about the MBC award list.

I love those two songs that Rinrinkoe just post today, very meaningful. I think so far the songs that he had played in the program these two are the best, the lyrics fit with what ever he is thinking right now in his head and in his soul. I hope the relationship that he is waiting for is real not just fans imagination what in his mind hahaha. I really want to see him happily marry and form a nice size of the family like Sanarif said, 2 kids, boy and girl or may be triplet will be perfect hehehe.

By the way, if the first song he played is "A Song For You" that mean he chose his own, but if it happen in second hours of broadcast then it is the song from fans request. Same with the song "Quando Quando Quando". I just went back and read the list of everyday broadcast from Gelato posted on page 30. Hehehe if both songs happen in the first hour then we can guarantee for sure he is in-love right now.

Hi bibidep....

I think the first song on "To Beautiful Song" is SH favorite song or the song he dedicate to "HER". even I dont know Korean, I think he never read his fans request before or after he played the first song. Fans request always in the second song until the last song.... but sometime, in the beginning of the second hours, he played his favorite song. to bad I dont understand Korean so I cant analyze his comment ;)

I find in baidu that they talk about his comment today. I translate it but I think gelato will correct it. Thanks Gelato...we waiting your post today hehehehehehe

This is translate of SH comment after he played Quando Quando Quando from baidu. Oh I hear he chuckle when someone call him ajushi. And I think he wont someone call him ajusshi coz he is not a married man hahahahahahahahahahaha

we can not wait you, seeing you in December, and the audience can not wait to just help him point

After the song is very shy Hoon said: Hey Quando quando quando!

Audience: Uncle tin Hoon, Hoon said, Oh Lord of the class has become Uncle <he thought he was a young beautiful boy do? >

The first time today to listen to find many of the audience: I am familiar warm voice actor Kim Suk Hoon really is it?

Ji-tong of the actor who played Kim Suk Hoon?

Hoon said: Recently, do not know to introduce ourselves as a DJ or actor Kim Suk Hoon Kim Suk Hoon? Yes, I am actor Kim Suk Hoon

Audience: random read Healing Camp forces pot dishes, very funny,

Tin-hoon you very nature of Jesus tendency comedian, verses and funny.

Hoon said: Haha my cooking <embarrassed to want to come right>

Archived