Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkshrimp

[MANGA/ANIME] Doraemon!

does any one else like doraemon? it's so cool, and all the gadgets are just awesome. does any of you know where i could download them? thx

Plot:
The series is about a robotic cat named Doraemon, who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a pre-teen boy called Nobita Nobi 

Volumes: 45 (Incomplete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=683

Anime Episodes: 1787

I LOVE DORAEMON TO DEATH XDD

LOL....but seriously, it's such a great classic........i used to watch it in HK before i moved to US....there's not that much torrents for it though.....the last one i used had only like 1 seed and took forever to d/l.......XDD

DORAEMON! awww i have like 30 of the manga. i think i also have a printout of some of his gadgets, i found it online when i was like 11 and printed everything out. i remember reading a fan's version of the ending, and i cried... i really miss this; doraemon is such a good friend.

ps. i used to wait for my doraemon to crawl out of a drawer

DORAEMON! awww i have like 30 of the manga. i think i also have a printout of some of his gadgets, i found it online when i was like 11 and printed everything out. i remember reading a fan's version of the ending, and i cried... i really miss this; doraemon is such a good friend.

ps. i used to wait for my doraemon to crawl out of a drawer

AWWW HOW CUTE. =*)

I think they are released in English (I remember seeing some on Yesasia)?

I have a lot of Doraemon movies at home (the one with the cloud castle is my favorite). So cute hehe.

I watch/read all the doraemon stuff when I was small. I even remember having a full colored issue manga, the one story about how he had to let go of this dinosaur. The anime was great.....=*(, good times.