[MANGA/ANIME] Doraemon!

Guest Darkshrimp

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tr710

This thread needs a serious *bump*!

I heart Doraemon with all my inner-child's....heart.

IMO, it's one of the very few good Anime/Manga out there that can be entertaining for both adults and children alike. The story line is very simple and fun and every kid can relate to Nobita's life in some way. Even though he's worst off in the gang, the fact that he has such a great friend like Doraemon makes every one of us envious of him and want to trade places with him, even if we end up being extremely clumsy and poor and has low grades. I know I would, just to mess around with the hich-tech toys and eventually marry the kawaii Suka. ^_^

I used to be obsessed with this when I was little. Every week I'd anxiously wait for a new copy of the manga to come and had to be the first kid in the neighborhood to get the new copy.

Guest prequality

Doraemon was one of the staples of my childhood. I'd always be looking out for his episodic manga's and occasionally if I was lucky enough, I'd catch the anime on television.

It's the stuff of legends and it'd always have a special place for all-time :)

Guest bookworm426

as a child, i would watch doremon as much as sailor moon

i think it is just funny how he could fit all of those tools and toys inside that tiny pocket

Guest losborrachos

doraemon... my main man...

i love this manga to bits and kudos to fujio for inventing such an unbelievably awesome story... even today, i still wish i could get my hands on some of his gadgets (the door that transports you anywhere you want... i got some stalker-ish ideas in my head lol)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest jamba bamba

i used to watch doraemon like every single day 10 years ago!!

I never knew the ENDING... can anyone fill me in??

Guest tifachan

I lub Doraeman! ^^ He was the coolest thing eber with the never-ending space pouch thingy... XD He was so cute. :]

Guest disfunktional.

OMG!I LOVE DORAEMON!ii used to watch it,read it,and well a total fan lol.But they dont come out nemore....ii cant find neplace that sells it...Mangzz...It was so good lol....yeaa i need to know where to dl it too ><"

Guest whit3amuka

this was the first manga that i ever read and eventhough it's old but i still love it ^^

Guest ix3katz

lol i used to buy the comics cuz i wanted to collect all of them...!

i think they stories are always so original and interesting :) and sometimes even educational

Guest moonni

Well , i found almost my favourite anime on youtube.com

all you can go to that web , it's a cool place for anime and others things , also !

But with Doraemon , i don't know where to download manga scanlation !

Who knows ?

Thanks alot ! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest s3rene

I still enjoy reading Doraemon even if I am a grown up now. My family laughs at me for doing so but I don't care. :phew:

Guest deeism

ommggg Doraemon is so good. I love him so muchh <33 i usted to watch it when i was little.. but now that ive moved away from HK, i've stopped. i really want to watch the mvoies again though... soo good.

i have this movie on tape, but the ending is cut off. so whenever i watch the movie, i get so angry cos theres no ending =b

Guest nisee

oh wow, doraemon ... i vaguely remember much of it. i watched that show when i was what? 3? o_O

i remember his magic pocket thing and all his cool gadgets though .. and that nobita was a coward and had bad grades .. hahahaa, but he had doraemon to help him out. :D

Archived